Erica & Lily

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, shit!" Erica gasped. Lily moved her hand between Erica's spread thighs and teased along her opening before slipping inside. Erica's back arched. The girl shook as Lily began to finger her in a smooth steady rhythm.

Erica couldn't think. Lily was making her surrender to her tongue. She wanted so badly to convey how good it was but her voice had deserted her. The thought was persistent in her head and began to manifest itself. Lily gasped when a tingling sensation began between her own legs. It felt heavenly, like Erica was licking her again. She moaned against Erica's clit causing the young woman to flood herself. The feeling of being eaten out became more pronounced and Lily started to shake. "Oh, yes, yes, yes. Fuck, Tiger, I'm about to cum! I'm bout to cum, oh, ohhhhhh!" Erica screamed. Lily crested a moment later and gripped Erica's hips for support as she moaned against her lover.

When it was over, Erica pulled Lily up into an embrace. She buried her face in Lily's neck and stroked her back slowly. "What was that?" Lily questioned.

"I'm so sorry. I know it was a violation and right after my big speech about trusting me. But I swear I didn't do it on purpose. I've just never had practice controlling it while someone was making me feel like that." Erica said sitting up and facing away from Lily. The teacher rose behind her and draped her arms over Erica's shoulders.

"Explain exactly what it is you're talking about." She requested softly kissing along Erica's jaw line.

"I can bring up erotic images, fantasies of yours, of mine. I can get you into a state of arousal by offering up my own. I can intensify arousal that's already present by mixing it with my own and then pushing it back into you. I can bring you to orgasm just by thinking it. I can create shadow sensations from things you have previously felt. I ran my hands over every inch of your body. Now I could access that sensory memory and play if for you, over and over again until you were burning with need. Then I could draw up the sensory memory of your first orgasm, the shattering point and I could play that on repeat. If I put it on a slow rotation I'll keep you riding the edge of orgasm until I am ready to let you go over, or I can play it so fast your orgasm will be starting before you've consciously recognized that you were aroused. I have to go into your head to do all of this and for that I apologize." Erica said thinking Lily was going to be upset. Instead she was surprised when she felt the trembling behind her.

"You can make me cum by thinking it?" Lily repeated softly.

"Yes." Erica answered slowly.

"Show me." Lily requested.

Erica closed her eyes and replayed each of Lily's orgasms. The hunger built quickly within her and she opened her eyes to look at her lover. Lily gasped softly as Erica pushed the need into her. Images flooded her mind and she grew extremely wet. Erica showed her everything they had done from her point of view while making Lily relive each sensation. Lily's back arched as she exploded. Erica gritted her teeth as it tried to bounce back onto her. "Oh my God!" Lily cried out before collapsing atop Erica. They lay together in silence and Erica closed her eyes when she was certain Lily was sleeping deeply.

Lily woke in the middle of the night and slipped out of bed. She padded into her bathroom and relieved herself, then pulled her robe on and headed downstairs, suddenly famished. She was only mildly surprised to find Daisy sitting at the kitchen table waiting for the frozen pizza she had put in. "What the hell did that girl do to you?" Daisy questioned when she realized she wasn't alone.

"The most marvelous things. She handled her business like no one ever has. I'm sorry if we woke you." Lily said softly coming to sit at the table with her.

"I didn't hear anything. But the breathtaking orgasm that ripped me out of slumber was not something I'll complain about. Don't get stingy with me now, give me the details." Daisy requested with a mischievous grin.

"She...when I invited her in I knew I was going to sleep with her. I may not have fully admitted it to myself when I asked but she was perfectly honest with me. Told me if she came in what she'd expect to happen and I wanted everything she offered. I've been looking for a lover to dominate me and Erica completely delivered. She was strapped and I've never been filled like that before. She hit it from the back up against the wall. She's completely comfortable in her role and her need to please is intoxicating. She's also totally at ease in her skin. No nervousness about revealing her body to me. If they'd have had chicks like her when we were in high school I wouldn't have waited til college to finally get with someone. She eats pussy like nobody's business. I forgot my name while she was doing it. But the real killer is this: while I was working my own magic on her something happened. It was like a ghost lover all of a sudden started giving me head. It was like she was there again, between my legs. The closer she got to orgasm the more intense the shit became. We came at practically the same moment. I asked her about it and she was very apologetic. Apparently she'd been in my head and I hadn't known it. She said she'd never had the opportunity to control her...ability while getting served. When I asked for an explanation she broke it down for me. Jesus I'm getting excited all over again just thinking about it. She can access sensory memories and replay them so you feel it all over again." Lily finished.

At Daisy's blank look she grinned ruefully. "Think of it like this, she has wonderful hands, and they touched me everywhere tonight. If she wanted to, she could go into my memory and pull up the way it felt for her to caress me. She can pull that feeling out and make me feel it all over again even though she is not touching me. She said she can access the feeling of my climaxes and make me feel those again either slow which she says will cause me to be right on the edge but not go over until she wills it so, or she can run it on repeat so fast I'm coming before I even realize I was hot and bothered. I asked for a demonstration and boy did she give me one. She closed her eyes for a moment and when she opened them again and looked at me, it was like I was on fire. I could feel her hands on me, could feel her inside of me. All these images just burst into my mind and she showed me everything we had done from her point of view. It was like experiencing both of our pleasure simultaneously. I came so hard I passed out." Lily practically whispered. Daisy's eyes were wide.

"You always were a lucky bitch." She finally replied and Lily giggled. Her laughter died and she grew serious.

"I'm a little scared."

"Afraid she's going to have you writhing on the classroom floor in front of 20 freshmen?" Daisy quipped.

"God, no. I really don't believe she's the type to abuse such an ability. I'm scared because it was so good. I mean for all intents and purposes this is a fling. The last thing I need is to be strung out on her sex."

Daisy nodded her understanding as the oven timer went off. She stood to retrieve the pizza. "What are you looking for right now?" Daisy inquired after returning to the table with a large slice for each of them.

"I try not to be serial monogamous. I've had my fun and flings in between relationships but for the most part I prefer to be with someone I'm committed to. I prefer having that one person I get the opportunity to know in depth, to discover what they like and don't like, their wants and needs."

"Ask her what she's looking for. If she's interested, spend some time with her outside the bedroom. You never know, she strikes me as a very...mature young woman. Could be you've found exactly what you need. The point is there's only one way to find out." Daisy concluded. Lily opened her mouth to speak when the creak of stairs caught her attention. Erica entered the kitchen wearing her tank top and jeans. Her feet were bare and the tattoos she had on her arms were well displayed. She looked absolutely edible and Lily felt herself become aroused again. She was certain Erica was not putting any desire there. It simply cropped up every time she looked at the female.

"I'm not interrupting I hope." She said from the doorway. Daisy waved her in when it became apparent to her that Lily no longer was capable of speech. "I waited, figuring you were coming back to bed shortly, then the smell of the pizza drifted up to me. I'm starved." Erica said looking at Lily.

"Help yourself." Lily offered.

"Thanks. Daisy, about your car, when did you want this done?"

"As soon as you have the time." Daisy said. She watched Erica pull a small notebook out of her back pocket and a pen from a side pocket. She took a seat at the table, her leg rested against Lily's beneath the table.

"It'll take me three weeks to do it. Can you comfortably be without a car for that amount of time or do you need a loaner?" She inquired. Her pen was poised to take notes and Lily found herself intrigued with this display of organization.

"A loaner? You have a shop or something?" Daisy questioned. Erica flushed slightly before answering.

"No ma'am. We have over a dozen cars in the garage at the house though. My dad liked to refurbish cars. He lived to restore classics that he would find at junkyards and it rubbed off on me. Sometimes I'll offer up one of the cars as a loaner when I'm doing work for someone." Erica explained.

"I see. Well what are my loaner options?"

"At this time the only thing available is a 67 Mustang or my car." She replied before taking a bite of her pizza. Lily watched the way the girl's jaw worked over the food and found herself becoming achingly aroused. She jumped slightly when she felt Erica's hand on her thigh even though she could see that both of Erica's hands were above the table. The long strong fingers that had brought her incredible pleasure moved up along her thigh causing Lily to part her legs. A finger slipped inside her and her walls contracted almost violently. A second finger joined the first and she struggled to keep calm. The movements were slow and steady and Lily soon found herself having to dedicate all her attention to keeping quiet as the sensations built within her. Erica's tongue was moving over her now, her lips sucking gently on her clit while she continued to finger her. Lily closed her eyes as her body quaked.

"Oooh, you would hand over the keys to your car?"

"I trust you sweetheart." Erica said with a smile. Daisy returned the grin.

"Thank you. I think I'd like that." Daisy finally accepted.

"Good. Now I have a few questions for you. Am I getting creative reign or do you have certain things you specifically want to see?"

"I believe you'll hook it up properly. I do want tinted windows, a nice sound system, and I want the interior lighter than the exterior." Daisy replied.

"Good, good. What are your three favorite colors?"

"Blue, green and purple." Daisy responded promptly.

"Is it a standard or automatic?" Erica continued making notes in her pad.

"Standard. I have a need for speed."

"Cool, cool. Alright darling. I'll get you my keys in the morning and take your car with me. My insurance is loaner covered and I'll call the company in the morning and let them know you'll be driving it temporarily so I can get some paperwork for you."

"Thank you. Have you thought of opening up a shop?"

"Yeah. Unfortunately, I'll have way too much responsibility next year to pursue it full time. I am working on a way to circumvent a friend of mines' pride so he'll let me open a shop for him. Then I could work on a car from time to time when the urge hits me." She said lightly. Though she made it sound as though it would be a situation most beneficial to her Daisy could tell she wanted the shop for her friend more than for herself.

Lily couldn't follow the conversation. She should have reached orgasm long ago but as promised Erica was making sure it didn't happen until she was good and ready for it to. A thought entered her mind as though written there in smoke.Go upstairs and I'll be right along.She looked over at Erica who nodded almost imperceptibly. She stood slowly and cleared the plates. "I'll see you later." She said to her sister. Daisy nodded and finished off her pizza as Erica ran down a rough estimate of what the parts would cost her. She was pleased when Daisy didn't even blink at the five digit figure. When Erica was done she moved to stand but Daisy's hand on her wrist halted her.

"Before you go fuck my sister's brains out again, I need to say something. I haven't known you very long but I like you a lot. I think you'd be great for her. But I also can respect the game and the fact that you're eighteen and fancy free and this is your time to act a fool in as much pussy as you can. Being that I love my sister more than life itself and I have much respect for you, I'm going to issue this warning only because it's my duty as a sister to do so even if I don't believe it's necessary. If you are only looking for a fling or an occasional fuck buddy, be perfectly honest with her about it. I don't think she would turn the offer down. Just don't make me have to get ignorant with you." Daisy said all seriousness. Erica returned her solemnity and nodded gravely.

"Yes ma'am. I am not here to hurt anybody. I always put what I'm looking for and what I'm about in the open so there are no misunderstandings. I appreciate your vote of confidence in me. For that I'm going to take extra, extra special care of your car." Erica said causing Daisy to grin.

"Go have a good time. I can feel her impatience at being kept waiting."

"So can I. It's a turn on. I'll see you later." Erica said standing and jogging up the steps to Lily's room.

Lily paced like a caged animal waiting for Erica. She was still being driven maddeningly. It was both unbelievably arousing and an amazing piss off that the girl had such incredible control. She was no where near Lily, was involved in a conversation downstairs and yet the shadow licking and sucking on her clit never missed a beat.

When Erica entered the room Lily pounced on her. The tall girl caught her midair and stayed her ground as she crushed her lips to Lily's. The kiss was ferocious and they were both left gasping for air when they finally separated. Erica walked them to the bedroom and onto the bed. "Your pussy's throbbing for me isn't it?" Erica questioned huskily as she sat up on her haunches and undid her belt buckle. She unbuttoned and unzipped her pants and reached inside to pull out the dildo. Another condom appeared and was quickly opened and donned.

"Yes. Please, hurry, fuck me now. Make me cum baby." Lily begged and Erica groaned as sensation rippled through her. She positioned herself between Lily's legs and slid in smoothly. Lily gasped and clawed at her back with the intensity of the feeling. Erica was letting her build to a shattering crescendo. Her lover's hips began to move and Lily met each of the thrusts beat for beat. Erica rolled them over suddenly and Lily shifted until she was crouched over Erica. She began bouncing her hips up and down swallowing the dick then spitting it back out. It was such a provocative thing to see Erica let go of her hold on Lily's climax.

Lily threw her head back and screamed with the force of it. Her walls were vise gripped around the thick shaft and they contracted spastically. Her entire body was quivering and her breath burst forth in ragged pants of pleasure as she hit multiple orgasms. "Oh, Erica! Erica, baby, I'm cumming! I'm fucking cumming all over your big fat dick. Oh, fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck!" She babbled driving Erica on. She increased the speed of the tongue action she still had Lily feeling and increased the tempo of the fucking by rolling them around so that Lily ended up on her hands and knees. Erica began to pound into her small lover and Lily loved every rough minute of it. She came so many times she lost count. Erica looked into Lily's eyes and surrendered herself to Lily by allowing her to witness her reach the breaking point. Erica's hips were rolling a lot and her strokes had become short and choppy.

"Shit!" She gasped as she went over. Lily moaned at the heady sound of it. She shattered one last time and collapsed to the bed. Erica followed behind her after letting Lily's downward movement, disengage their bodies. She removed the harness and cuddled the small woman. Her heart beat in time with Lily's and soon she drifted off to sleep.