Erica and the Prviate Detective

Story Info
Erica goes to the police for help and meets Mr Parker.
4.7k words
4.42
158.7k
87
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
claire2010
claire2010
1,328 Followers

Erica was still sobbing as she walked up to the police station. It was night time and dark. She must have passed out on Mr Appleby's floor after they raped her. And maybe Mr Appleby and his son had left her there. Because, when she woke up, they were nowhere to be seen.

She felt angry and hurt. Erica realized that Peter didn't want to take her on a date at all. No. He wanted her to meet his father. They probably planned the whole thing.

They had both raped her. Father and son. Like they were so rich, they could do anything they wanted.

"They didn't have to do that to me..." she said to herself, as she stood outside the station. "They didn't have to rape me like that. Oh, I wish Daddy was here! And I wish I had some panties to wear! It just isn't fair!"

Erica smoothed her flimsy dress down over her waist and her bare bottom as she stood outside. The bodice of her dress -- without any buttons to hold it together - was still wide open and her breasts and nipples were exposed to view. Round and swelling and pink.

She look up at the police station. It was a small building on the edge of town. One little window at the front. She could see a faint light inside. Was anyone there?

Erica took a deep breath.

And stepped up to the window and looked inside.

"Oh no!" she gasped.

There was Mr Appleby...and Peter...talking to one of the detectives!

And another man...Mr James...the owner of the club Erica had stripped at!

She stared at them through the window. Mr Appleby was opening an envelope...taking out some money...and giving it to the detective.

She watched as the detective counted it and nodded. Mr Appleby gave Mr James some money, too. And Mr James counted some of it out and gave the notes to the detective and they all shook hands.

"No..." Erica said to herself, realising what was happening inside the police station. "Oh no..."

She pressed herself up against the corner of the window, trying to make out what the men were saying as they talked.

"She's a little slut..." Mr Appleby was saying. "She might try to make trouble...saying she was raped...but I know you'll handle it, now that you've been paid...if she comes here, you can fuck her yourself...she's so fucking hot...never wears any panties...and loves cock in her tight asshole...her video...I'll get you a copy...she fucks in the ass...and does ass to mouth...she loves it..."

Erica stepped away from the window, unable to believe what she had just seen and heard.

The detective was being bribed by Mr Appleby!

Which meant that no one would believe her. Or help her.

Erica had never felt so vulnerable. Mr Appleby had the police in the palm of his hand. He was bribing them right in front of her!

"Who can I turn to now?" she said to herself.

She began to cry as she walked away from the police station, her flimsy dress fluttering around the top of her thighs in the night time breeze.

Erica was a long way from home. And it was so dark.

Her little dress was torn and the hem barely covered her lovely round bottom.

And she wasn't wearing any panties.

She pulled the front of her dress across her bare breasts, feeling so very sorry for herself.

"I wish Daddy was here..." she whimpered. "If only he could look after me...and love me. I'd do anything for him, anything at all! Oh Daddy, please cumm home soon!"

She walked along the street, thinking about how much she wanted her Daddy's arms around her...how badly she wanted him to kiss her and touch her...to undress her...and feel her...yes...feeling her...touching her...

...fucking her...pushing his cock inside her...

...into her beautiful mouth...

...her sweet little pussy...

...and so deep inside her tight little teenage asshole.

"Oh Daddy..." she gasped softly.

And then...

...suddenly something caught her eye.

A little neon sign outside of a small office building.

Need Some Help?

Private Detective for Hire

Discrete Service

Open Late

Erica stood in front of the sign and read it again.

"I...I can't go to the police, can I?" she said to herself. "But who else is there? I mean...I want Mr Appleby and his awful son caught and...and punished for what they did to me! Maybe...I mean...maybe someone like this...can...can help me..."

To tell the truth, Erica was also getting scared. It was getting darker outside and -- with the buttons torn from her flimsy dress and no panties on underneath -- she was almost naked.

She reached around behind her and touched the swell of her bare ass cheeks with her hand, letting her fingers slip between them.

Her fingertip gently touched the slit of her glistening little asshole.

"I...I'm still wet..." she whimpered, pressing the finger against the tiny pink slit...

She gasped softly as her asshole opened up a little...

...and a thick droplet of semen oozed out...soaking over her fingertip...

Mr Appleby had cumm so deep inside her. She could still feel the stickiness in her tummy. His thick, hot spunk in her body.

"He's...he's horrible!" she said to herself. "I...I wish he was in jail for what he did to me!"

She suddenly felt determined to meet the detective and talk to him.

So she wiped her finger on the hem of her little dress and went up to the door.

And rang the bell.

*

It had been a long day for Mr Parker. Sometimes he got pretty tired of being a private detective. The police didn't like him one bit. So they kept him away from anything important. Most of his clients were middle aged housewives who just wanted him to find their cheating husbands.

He sat behind his desk, arranging his files. Middle aged housewives weren't so bad, he thought. They usually had a lot of money, which meant he was well paid. Some were even quite pretty. And sexy, too.

He fucked most of them while he was working on their cases. Some of them hadn't had sex with a guy for a long time. Their husbands ignored them. They were too busy having affairs with younger women. Sometimes teenage girls.

Most of his clients wanted sex so badly, they would let him do anything he wanted.

Fucking their mouths. Their pussies. And even their assholes.

He sat back in his chair and sighed. His last client had left two weeks ago. Work was pretty slow at the moment.

It was late. Maybe it was time to go home.

And then...

The doorbell rang.

"Shit..." he said, getting up and going out into the corridor. "Who the fuck can it be at this time of night?"

He lifted back the curtain a little and peered through the window...

"Oh my goodness!" he said.

A beautiful young girl was standing outside his door.

Long brown hair.

A perfect body.

And...almost naked!

He stared at her dress. It was the tiniest dress he had ever seen! There were thin straps over her pretty shoulders and she was holding the two sides of her dress together across her breasts. She clearly wasn't wearing a bra.

And the hem of her dress barely reached down to her thighs!

Was she wearing panties? He couldn't quite see...

The doorbell rang again and Mr Parker closed the curtain and went to answer it, walking quickly down the corridor.

"Can I help you, young lady?" he asked, opening the door and staring wide-eyed at Erica.

She was even more beautiful up close.

Soft milky skin. Her long hair soft and wavy over her shoulders.

The curves of her young body. Her firm breasts and hard nipples pushing through the flimsy dress as she held it together with both hands.

Her thighs. Smooth and perfect.

It looked like she had been crying.

"What is it, baby?" he asked, trying to sound concerned. "Are you okay?"

Erica looked up at him.

A tear rolled down her pretty cheek.

"I...I've been raped..." she said, in a tiny voice.

Mr Parker stared at the lovely girl.

"Oh...baby...you'd better come inside, okay?" he said.

"Th-thank you..." she said, stepping inside.

She followed Mr Parker into his office and watched him as he turned to face her, leaning back against his desk.

"What's your name, baby?" he asked.

"Erica..."

"And how old are you, darling?"

"I...I'm eighteen..." she said.

He smiled at her.

""I'm Mr Parker," he said. "Take a seat, baby, and tell me what happened."

He pointed to a large armchair in the corner of his office, and watched as Erica walked over to it.

The hem of her dress lifted up over the top of her thighs as she turned and sat down.

Mr Parker stared at her.

He could see her pussy.

Her smooth, shaven pussy mound.

"Where are your panties, baby?" he asked, staring at the lovely sight in between her legs.

Erica looked up at him.

Could she tell him the truth?

"Um...they...they tore my panties when they raped me..." she lied. "And...and they wouldn't give them back to me!"

She lowered her pretty eyes and tried to pull the hem of her tiny dress down over the front of her thighs.

"You'd better start at the beginning, baby", Mr Parker said. "Tell me what happened...and who raped you..."

His cock was already stirring inside his trousers as he looked at the girl.

Erica looked up at him again.

"I...I had a date with Peter Appleby..." she began.

"Mr Appleby's son? The millionaire?"

"Y-yes..." Erica said. "He took me to his father's house. I thought we were going to have dinner and stuff. But Mr Appleby gave me something to drink. I...I think it was drugged. And he started to kiss me and...and then he started pulling my dress down...he made me step out of it...so that I was naked...and Peter...he was behind me...he started to touch me...between my legs..."

"You were naked?" Mr Parker interrupted. "But what about your panties, baby?"

Erica blushed.

"Oh...um...he pulled my panties down, too..." she said, her voice trembling. "Mr Appleby, I mean. He made me step out of my panties. He said he wanted to keep them..."

"But you said he tore them", Mr Parker corrected. "You said he tore your panties. Did he rip them off you?"

Erica looked up at him, biting her lower lip.

"Um...y-yes...he...he tore my panties when he stripped me..." she said, not very convincingly.

"What kind of panties, honey?" Mr Parker asked. "I need to know...for evidence...in case I find them..."

"I...I don't remember..." Erica said.

She was clearly lying.

Mr Parker looked at her, sternly.

"Baby, if you want me to help, you've got to be truthful with me, okay?" he said. "If Mr Appleby tore your panties, you've got to tell me about them. Don't lie to me, baby. Every bit of evidence counts, okay? So don't lie to me."

Erica looked down and stifled a sob. A tear ran down her pretty cheek.

"I...I'm really sorry", she said. "I...I didn't mean to lie, honestly!" Then she looked up at the private detective. "I...I wasn't wearing any panties", she said. "I d-didn't have any panties to put on at home. And Peter was outside, waiting for me. I...I didn't even want to wear this dress...but he was in a hurry and I had to go with him..."

"You didn't have any panties to wear?" Mr Parker asked.

"I know it looks bad that I wasn't wearing panties!" Erica said. "B-but all my panties were...um...in the washing basket...and I didn't have any clean ones to put on. Honestly, I'm telling the truth, Mr Parker! I always wear panties! Except I just didn't have any to put on!"

She suddenly burst into tears, burying her pretty face in her hands.

As she did so, her dress fell open again...

...and her bare breasts popped out, full and round. And tipped with the pinkest little rosebud nipples.

Mr Parker smiled to himself. He got up and went over to her and sat on one of the cushioned arms of the chair.

He leant over the girl and put him arm around her, and she turned towards him and sobbed against his trousers.

"It's okay, honey...don't cry..." he said, running his hand through her hair.

He held her closer, feeling her face pressing against his thighs as she sobbed. His cock was already erect...thick and swollen...and he wondered whether she noticed as he moved down along the arm of the chair...so that her face was just inches away from the huge bulge inside the front of his trousers.

Erica looked up at him, her eyes wet with tears.

"I...I didn't mean to lie..." she said, her voice trembling. "Honestly. I...I wasn't wearing panties. So when Mr Appleby stripped my dress off me, I was naked..."

"Go on, baby..." Mr Parker said.

She leant against him now, her bare breasts and nipples pressing against his trousers...looking up at him...still sobbing as she spoke.

"O-okay..." she said. "P-Peter was behind me when Mr Appleby made me step out of my dress. And...and he started to touch me...his fingers touching my...my vagina..."

"Your pussy, baby?"

Mr Parker put his arm around Erica again, drawing her a little closer. His hand slipped down and he touched the top of one of her breasts with his fingers.

"Y-yes...my pussy..." Erica whispered, looking up at him. "Mr Appleby was kissing me and...and then he started to suck my nipples...I tried to stop him and say no...but he kept sucking them...sucking at my breasts...and then...and then Peter put his fingers inside my pussy..."

She didn't seem to notice Mr Parker's hand slipped down over her bare breast, his fingers touching the swelling nipple at the tip...gently teasing it as she spoke.

"I said I didn't want to be raped...and...and then Mr Appleby told me that he wouldn't rape me if...if I s-sucked him..." she went on. "I...I didn't know what to do...but he just laughed...and pushed me down in front of him. Then he...he took out his cock...it was so big and hard...he slapped my face with it...and...and then he p-pushed it into my mouth and made me suck it!"

"You sucked his hard cock, baby?" Mr Parker asked.

He squeezed her bare breast softly, incredibly excited by what she was saying to him.

"Y-yes...I...I sucked his cock..." Erica said, her voice almost dreamy now. "He started to push his cock in and out of my mouth...he wanted me to suck him off...and...and then I could feel Peter behind me...touching me...his cock touching me...and...and he started pushing it into my...my bottom..."

"Your asshole, baby?" Mr Parker said. "Didn't he want to fuck your pussy?"

He cupped Erica's bare breast in his hand, gently caressing the soft round globe as she spoke.

"N-no..." she said, leaning against him. "He...he wanted to fuck me in the ass...he pushed his cock into me...into my...my asshole...I couldn't scream because Mr Appleby's cock was in my mouth...making me suck him...and then he...he ejaculated..."

"...into your mouth, baby?" Mr Parker asked. "While Peter was fucking you in the ass?"

He took his hand away from Erica's bare breast and gently lifted the strap of her dress down over her shoulders.

"Y-yes..." she said, softly. "He...he came in my mouth...and he made me swallow his cumm...all of it...and then he told me to make his cock hard again..."

"He wanted to fuck you?"

Erica looked at him, her eyes moist with tears.

"He...he wanted to r-rape me..." she said. "He made Peter pull his cock out of my bottom...and then Mr Appleby got behind me...and Peter got in front of me...and...and he pushed his cock into my mouth and made me suck him..."

"After he'd been fucking you in the ass, baby?" Mr Parker asked.

He lifted the other strap down over Erica's shoulder as she spoke, pulling her dress down to her waist.

Her bare breasts pushed out in front of her, full and ripe and round. Her teenage nipples were like pretty young rosebuds. They visibly swelled and hardened as he stared at them.

"Y-yes..." Erica said, almost whispering now. "He made me suck his cock after he fucked me in the ass. And...and he was so excited that he came in my mouth...like Mr Appleby did...and while I sucked Peter's cock and swallowed his cumm, Mr Appleby made me lift my bottom and he pushed his cock into my asshole and...and fucked me..."

"They both fucked your asshole, baby?"

"Yes...they both fucked me in the ass, Mr Parker," Erica said, her voice barely audible now. "Mr Appleby kept fucking me...and fucking me...I wanted him to stop...but he kept on fucking me in the ass until...he...he..."

"Did he ejaculate inside your asshole, baby?" asked Mr Parker.

He learnt over Erica and kissed her forehead softly.

"Y-yes..." she said, looking up at him.

"And is the cumm still inside you?"

He looked at the girl.

A tear ran down her pretty cheek...and splashed onto one of her bare breasts below.

"Yes..." she said. "It's still inside me..."

"I really hope you're telling me the truth, baby," said Mr Parker. He sat up and tried to look stern again. "A lot of girls in this town make up stories about guys they've slept with. And it doesn't help to hear that you went to this guy's house in that hot little dress, without your fucking panties. I can help you, baby, but you've gotta be honest with me, okay?"

Erica looked up at him.

"I...I am being honest...really I am!" she said. "I told you about why I wasn't wearing any panties! And...you've got to believe me!"

Mr Parker seemed unimpressed.

"I'll investigate your case, baby," he said, "but it's gonna to be difficult. Mr Appleby is a powerful man. And it's gonna cost some money. I get paid by the hour, plus expenses, okay?"

Erica sighed and picked up one of the straps of her dress, playing with it between her fingers.

"I...I haven't got any money..." she said, after a moment.

Mr Parker smiled to himself.

"But you want me to help, don't you, baby?" he asked. "I mean...those guys raped you, right?"

"Yes...yes!" Erica said. "I do! But...but I don't have any money to pay you..."

She stifled a little sob and looked up at him. Her breasts pushed out in front of her, the nipples pink and swollen.

"Well, baby...maybe we can come to some sort of arrangement...yes?" he said. "Stand up, honey...let me look at you..."

"O-okay..." Erica said.

She got to her feet and stood in front of Mr Parker. Her dress had fallen down around her waist, leaving her breasts and tummy naked.

"Take the dress off..." he said, feasting his eyes on her luscious young body.

Erica lowered her pretty eyes.

"But...I'm not wearing any panties..." she said, in a tiny voice.

"I know, baby..." said Mr Parker. "But if you want me to help you, then do as I say. Take the fucking dress off!"

Erica gasped softly to herself. She did want him to help her...and she had no money to pay him. So she had to do what he wanted.

"Y-yes, Mr Parker..." she said.

And she reached down and took hold of her flimsy little dress and pulled it down over her waist...

...her shaven pussy...

...her bare ass cheeks...

...her thighs...

The dress fell down around her ankles in a tiny heap. Erica stepped out of it and stood in front of Mr Parker, naked.

"Oh baby...so fucking hot!" he cried, staring at the lovely girl.

Her body was perfect.

Firm round breasts and the pinkest, swollen little nipples.

Her smooth tummy.

Her shaven pussy mound...a tiny V that disappeared in between her thighs...

Mr Parker's cock throbbed inside his trousers as he stared at the girl.

"I've got a few more questions to ask you, baby..." he said, reaching down to unzip his fly.

Erica bit her lower lip anxiously as he reached into his trousers and lifted out his cock.

It was fully erect, long and thick and hard.

"Wh-what questions?" she asked, her voice trembling now.

"About sex, baby..." he said. "Those two guys who fucked you in the ass. Were they the first guys to do that? Have you been fucked in the ass before, baby?"

Erica pouted.

"I...no...no!" she lied. "No one's ever f-fucked me there before! I...I'm a good girl!"

Mr Parker smiled to himself. She probably fucked in the ass all the time. Every chance she got.

"So when Mr Appleby spunked into your asshole, was that the first time a guy had cumm inside you like that?"

claire2010
claire2010
1,328 Followers
12