Erica and the Prviate Detective

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Y-yes..." Erica said.

She lowered her pretty eyes, blushing pink.

"And his cumm is still inside you?" Mr Parker asked, stroking his cock with his hand as he looked up at the naked girl.

"Yes..." she replied. "Some of it came out, but...but he came so deep inside me...and I can still feel it..."

"I'd better see for myself, baby", Mr Parker said. "Bend over the desk for me. I need to examine you to make sure, okay? And maybe I'll...um...take a sample..."

"O-okay..." Erica said.

She turned around and leant over Mr Parker's desk, pushing her delicious bare bottom out behind her.

"Good...good..." he said, getting up.

He held his cock in his hand as he walked over to her, staring at her gorgeous young ass cheeks.

"Spread your legs for me, baby..." he said, standing beside her.

Erica moved her legs apart, pushing her bottom up higher. Her bare breasts hung down underneath her, pressing against the surface of the desk.

Mr Parker reached out and cupped his hand over one of her ass cheeks, gently squeezing it.

"Oh...ohhhhh..." Erica gasped, looking back at him.

His fingers ran down between her cheeks and she whimpered softly as he touched the swelling slit of her pussy, in between her legs.

"Did they fuck your pussy too, baby?" he asked.

"N-no...just my mouth and...my asshole..." she said, in a tiny voice.

She could feel his fingers exploring her pussy slit...touching the lips...caressing them...slipping right underneath her to feel her smooth pussy mound...and then back to her slit...

...peeling the lips apart...

...pulling Erica's cunt lips open...

"D-do you have to open my pussy?" she said, squirming a little as he fingered her. "I told you they didn't do anything to me there..."

But Mr Parker was too excited to answer. He got behind her, his hand still between her legs...his other hand squeezing his swollen cock...

"Your cunt is wet, baby..." he groaned. "Did you masturbate when they fucked you in the ass?"

Erica whimpered softly.

"They...they raped me..." she said. "And I...no...I didn't masturbate. Honestly!"

The lying little slut, Mr Parker thought. Her cunt is quite juicy!

He dipped his middle finger into the moist little opening...

"Oh...oh...please..." Erica gasped, arching her back as she felt his finger push into her fuckhole.

The tiny love mouth opened up around the finger...kissing it and gripping it tightly as it slid inside her cunt.

"Oh baby...your cunt...so fucking hot..." Mr Parker groaned, pushing his finger all the way inside her wet little pussy.

He worked his finger in and out of the tight little lovehole for a few moments and then slipped it out.

"Oh...ohhh..." Erica cried, looking back at him. "Please, Mr Parker...d-don't do that to me...please..."

But he was already guiding the head of his cock in between her legs.

It touched the glistening lips of her pussy...

"No...please...no..." Erica gasped, realising what he was doing. "Please...no...don't fuck me...please!"

She squirmed and wriggled beneath him, pushing her ass cheeks back against him and spreading her legs wider as he pushed her over the top of the desk. But she only excited him all the more, and in a moment his swollen cockhead was pushing into her delicious little cunt...

...her fuckhole opening up as the thick shaft slid up inside her...

...pushing into her tight pussy...

...her milky love juices already flowing over the head of his cock as it worked its way deeper into her trembling body.

"Oh...Mr Parker...please...don't fuck me like this!" she gasped, unable to stop her tight cunt from gripping the cock inside her and sucking it deeper like a tiny wet mouth. "Please...don't fuck my pussy...oh...oh please...don't fuck my wet pussy like this!"

Mr Parker groaned.

The girl had the tightest little cunt he had ever fucked.

"You want me to help you, baby?" he gasped, working his swollen cock quickly in and out of her pussy now. "And you've got no money? Then a pretty little slut like you should be begging for my cock!"

He reached out and grabbed Erica's hair, pulling it back towards him so that she was forced to arch her back, lifting herself up from the desk.

"Oh...please...your cock...it's so hard!" she cried, as she felt his thick shaft push deeper inside her. "Please...no...you're fucking me...please don't fuck me...oh...please...please don't fuck my wet little pussy...oh...oh...please...don't...fuck my wet cunt...my hot little cunt...please...oh...fuck me...fuck my juicy cunt...my teenage fuckhole...oh...your cock...fuck me...fuck me...please...fuck me!"

Erica began to cry and scream as Mr Parker's cock pumped in and out of her pussy...faster and faster...her bare ass cheeks quivering each time he pushed against them...her pussy already oozing milky ribbons of girl-cumm...her love juices trickling over his thick shaft and running down the inside of her thighs.

"Oh please...Mr Parker...fuck me...fuck my tight pussy!" she cried, as he leant over her, kissing and biting the back of her soft neck. "Oh yes...please...give me all your hard cock...inside me...fuck me...fuck my juicy cunt...fuck me...fuck me...fuck your little girl...fuck your hard cock into my wet pussy...oh yes...ohhh...please...fuck me...oh...ohhhh...I'm going to cumm...oh fuck...fuck...I'm going to cumm...I'm cumming...I'm cummminngggggg!"

Erica collapsed down on top of the desk as Mr Parker frantically pumped his swollen cock in and out of her spasming pussy...

...her cunt muscles tightening inside her...

...her clit aching...

...her breasts tingling...

...her body overcome with excitement and pleasure...

"You little slut..." Mr Parker gasped, as he felt her cunt contract against his throbbing shaft. "You slut...you little slut...I'm gonna shoot my load...oh yeah...you slut...I'm gonna cumm!"

Erica gasped, looking back at him as she climaxed.

"N-no...ohhhh...no...no!" she moaned. "Please don't cumm inside my pussy! Please don't shoot your hot spunk inside me!"

But Mr Parker was already ejaculating.

The first ribbon of spunk spurted out of his cock, splashing deep inside her tight little teenage vagina.

"No...no!" she cried, trying to pull away from him as his cock jerked and throbbed uncontrollably inside her. "P-please don't cumm in my pussy! Please don't shoot your hot cream into my tight little fuckole!"

She squealed as she felt his cock spurting...thick bubbles of semen flooding into her pussy now...soaking over his cock as he worked it quickly in and out...the thick shaft pulsing spunk into her...

"Oh...ohhhh...my pussy..." Erica cried, sobbing now as she felt his semen spurting deep inside her. "Oh...please...you've cumm inside my pussy!"

She reached down between her legs, cupping her hand over the underside of Mr Parker's shaft and balls as he finished ejaculating...her fingertips caressing his cock...and as it slipped out of her creamy little fuckhole, she curled her fingers around it, milking the last drops of spunk from the glistening cockhead.

"Oh...you little whore...you slut..." Mr Parker groaned, standing up behind her. "You wanted my cock so bad..."

Erica turned to look at him, her eyes wet with tears.

She let go of his cock and took her hand away from her pussy.

"I...I'm not a slut..." she said, in a small voice. "And you sh-shouldn't have cumm inside my pussy like that..."

She lifted herself up from the desk and turned to face Mr Parker, naked and beautiful.

Then she knelt down in front of him and reached up and took his cock in her pretty hand.

"I'm not a slut..." she whispered, looking up at him.

And she lifted his cock up to her mouth and kissed it softly. She licked around the cockhead with her tongue, tasting his semen and her milky love juices. Then she opened her lips around the thick shaft...

...and began to suck.

12