Erica Does Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
claire2010
claire2010
1,331 Followers

But his cock was already pushing up between her soft young ass cheeks...

...the swollen cockhead touching the tight little opening of her tender asshole.

Erica closed her eyes and bit her lower lip.

"No...no...please..." she whispered in a barely audible voice. "P-please don't fuck me there, sir...please...no...not my asshole...oh please, sir...I...I want my Daddy...please...my Daddy...ohhh!"

She gave a tiny cry as the thick cockhead pushed into the tightness of her anus...

...the tiny puckered rim of her asshole opening up around it...

...kissing it like a girl's mouth and sucking it inside.

"Oh fuck...baby...so tight...so fucking tight!" Mr Appleby groaned, as his cock began to slide into Erica's asshole.

The thick shaft had never softened.

Swollen and rigid, it slowly entered her anal passage, stretching it...disappearing in between the roundness of her bare buttocks...sliding into the tight wetness of her delicious little asshole...all the way in...right up to the base of his massive shaft.

Erica moaned into the pillow.

"Oh please...no...it's so big...it's hurting me!" she cried. "Oh please...your cock...it's hurting me...so much...oh Daddy...I want my Daddy...oh please, sir...please...Daddy...Daddy!"

She let out a loud gasp as Mr Appleby eased his cock out of her asshole...

...and pushed it back in...

...out again...and in...and out...

...fucking her methodically at first...

...and then faster...

...and faster.

Erica felt as if she would faint with the pain.

Her asshole felt as if it would burst open.

Each time he pushed his thick shaft back inside her, she sobbed with humiliation.

And then...

"Oh fuck...I'm gonna cumm...I'm cumming!" he cried, his cock jerking uncontrollably inside the girl's tight little anus.

Erica gave a tiny cry.

"Oh...oh sir...please...your cock...oh please...Daddy...I want my Daddy!" she whimpered, as she felt thick gobs of milky spunk suddenly splash into her...

...flooding into her tight asshole...

...spurting deep inside her soft tummy.

She sobbed into the white pillow as Mr Appleby leant over her, groaning loudly as he ejaculated into her bare bottom.

She knew he had paid her a lot of money. More than she had ever seen.

But she still felt as if she had been raped.

She would never lose that feeling about Mr Appleby.

And as he eased his cock out of her asshole, the semen still pulsing out and dripping over her upraised bottom, she wished once again that her Daddy would come back.

And save her.

Mr Appleby looked down at the girl.

Her sweet little asshole was almost cherry-pink, glistening with semen.

It closed for a moment, and then opened up to form a tiny, puckered O.

A little droplet of white fluid slowly oozed out of it and trickled down over her soft, smooth pussy lips.

He smiled to himself.

"You slut..." he said. "You hot little cumm-slut. Your Daddy is a real lucky guy. But until he comes home, you're gonna have to be a real good girl. And good girls always get themselves fucked in the ass, eh, baby?"

Erica lifted her pretty face off the pillow and looked back at Mr Appleby.

"Y-yes, sir..." she said, her voice trembling as she thought about how much she missed her Daddy.

And how much she loved him.

claire2010
claire2010
1,331 Followers
12