Erica Does Some Modelling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
claire2010
claire2010
1,331 Followers

Jeremy leant over the girl and pulled her hair, so that she faced him.

He pushed his cock up to her mouth.

"Suck it..." he said.

Erica looked up at him, her fingers still inside her creamy pussy.

"B-but you've fucked me in the ass..." she said, her voice trembling.

Jeremy smiled and slapped his cock against her pretty face.

"Suck it...suck my cock..." he repeated.

Erica let his cock touch her lips.

And she kissed the glistening head softly.

"Oh..." she gasped, slipping her fingers out of her pussy. "Oh...my cunt..."

She opened her lips around the head of Jeremy's cock...

...and sucked gently...

...pushing her mouth down the length of his shaft...

"Mmmnnnn...oh...mnnnnnn..." she whimpered, as she tasted his cock, her tongue licking around the thickness of his softening organ.

Jeremy groaned.

"You little slut..." he said, as she sucked him and tasted him. "You ass-fucking little slut..."

His mind began to race with all the things he planned to do with her.

*

Erica had put her dress on and was stepping into her heels. She could still feel the semen inside her asshole, and she hoped her Daddy wouldn't be there when she got home. So she could take a shower and wash herself before they slept together.

"Come back next week, baby," Jeremy was saying, as he checked the video camera and switched off the studio lights. "Maybe you'll get paid, too..."

Erica looked at him.

"Aren't you going to pay me now?" she asked. "I...I did everything you told me, didn't I?"

Jeremy smiled.

"You were real fucking hot, baby," he said. "But this was just an...an audition. I don't pay my sluts for auditions. Come back next week and we'll see..."

Erica could hardly believe what she was hearing.

"B-but the advertisement said you pay $100 an hour!" she cried. "And...and you f-fucked me in my ass and made me suck you...while you filmed me!"

"Yeah, baby, but that's business, okay?" he said, picking up his briefcase. "And now I've gotta go. Come back next week and we'll get you to fuck some more and then we'll pay you. Okay?"

Erica knew that he was lying to her.

"Wh-what are you going to do with the video of me?" she asked, her voice trembling.

"I'm gonna make a lot of copies and sell them, baby," he told her, walking towards the door. "And if you make any trouble, I'll fucking put it up on the internet! Would you like that?"

Erica gasped.

"No...you mustn't!" she cried.

"Then be a good little girl and go home," he told her. "Come back next week and we'll talk about how much I'm gonna fuck your tight ass over and over. And when you become a hot little porn star, maybe you'll get paid after all, okay?"

He grabbed hold of Erica's arm and led her out of the studio, closing the door behind her.

"P-please don't put the video on the internet..." Erica said, as he turned to go.

He smiled.

"Just don't make any trouble, bitch..." he said. "A little slut like you should be grateful that I'm taking an interest. You've just made your first video, baby. And there's a lot more stuff to do on film if you behave yourself and act real nice. Now go home, baby. Go home!"

Erica watched as he walked away.

And then -- her eyes filling with tears -- she began to make her way home.

claire2010
claire2010
1,331 Followers
12