Erica Goes to College

Story Info
Fun is where we find it.
6k words
4.38
55.3k
15
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erica goes to a boy's college...

I was in transformation there was no doubt about it. I had all but given up on appearing as a boy; it wasn't who I was as a person. As a boy I thought I was doomed but as a girl, I felt happy and found peace of mind.

I did my best to conceal my changing appearance but it was impossible to hide my face where change was most evident. Some of the boys hated me for being different. Apparently they felt justified in kicking me when there was no one to observe their hatred. I guess what we don't know or can't understand is threatening to some of us. Fortunately, I was able to establish camaraderie with some. Most of them were the virile and stronger boys with healthy libidos; many of which were on the football team. If a particular boy gave me trouble I would simply point him out and the problem went away.

Of course there was a trade-off. They gave me security and I'd give them a piece of my luscious ass, or a blowjob in return. Talk about a win-win situation for me. At that stage in life juices run freely and as I became more the girl, I was asked to have sex on occasion. I was considered "easy" in my willingness. It was clear I'd crossed a line and was thought of as being more female than male. This made it a lot easier for boys to approach me with the idea of having sex. It started off slowly with only one or two boys but in time the number of those expecting to have sex with me grew at a rate I was unable to accommodate. Word spread as to how "good" I was and keeping up with their expectations resulted in my distraction from my studies.

My increased femininity added to my appeal and the more appealing I became the sexier I felt and the more sex I wanted. In hindsight, I guess I was a whore. I didn't even have to have a climax, since I loved being fucked in the ass. Even straight boys began showing interest in me as my reputation grew.

Though the hormones were having a remarkable and noticeable effect on me, I wanted to enhance my appearance even more. I decided to research the subject when it became apparent that Botox injections could be used to increase the size of my hips and butt. I loved my tits as they were with their darkening upturned nipples sitting on small feminine pillows of delight. As a result of the injections my clothes became too small, making a new wardrobe necessary.

My family and I the loved the changes as did others. Dad still missed his son and I tried to compensate, feeling guilty for having taken him away from him. We even went fishing a few times and I tried to act and behave as he would've wanted Eric to behave.

I stood before my mirror asking if I was a man or a mouse and when it squeaked, I ran away only to return on hands and knees, wiggling my tail in hopes of having sex.

As I appraised my body standing naked in front of my full-sized mirror, sometimes I found myself become aroused. I know this seems like narcissism but I thought I looked stunning and discovered others thought I did too. Please keep in mind this new appearance was new for me and I found it very exciting it many ways. The more I looked in the mirror the more I became the person looking back at me.

It became increasingly difficult to conceal my figure no matter what I wore. Even in a pair of sweatpants my ass jiggled showing an inviting space between my full spheres of ass-flesh. My enhanced shape was drawing more attention to me than before, as though I had a sign on my back. Even Ida couldn't believe the changes taking place.

Sometimes when a cute boy passed me in the hallway, I'd pause to look over my shoulder to see if he was checking me out from behind. If he was, I'd smile and subtly wave at him letting him know I was interested, if he was willing to pursue me.

In a school such as this, sexual matters are not freely explored since such things are considered sinful. In spite of this, the boys that only smiled at me before began to relate to me as a member of the opposite sex. No, they didn't all want sex with me but they did want the chance to interact with a female and I was the only thing close to that around. I was surprised at how starved they were to have a feminine identity to relate to. Once they got to know me better, I could tell they were becoming more interested in me with regards to sexual matters. The attention I was getting inflated my ego I admit and at times it made me feel as though I was Miss America on parade.

I began to find a degree of acceptance and since I had some influential students looking out for me, I got more respect as well. Once I complained to someone on the football team about a particular student who was relentless on his attacks on me. I asked the boy on the football team if he would help me. He asked, "What's in it for me?"

"What would you like?"

"How about a blowjob," he said smiling.

I agreed suggesting we meet under the grandstands after lunch. I got there before him. I sat reading trying to get caught up with my studies. When he arrived he looked and acted nervously. There was little interaction and I went about performing my duty. When he came his nervousness diminished when it was clear to see his enjoyment afterwards. Anyway, that was how trading sex for my security began.

The first time a boy told me he wanted to fuck me, I got excited about it. We went under the grandstands and I remember dropping my pants pulling down my panties leaning forward onto one of the rows of seats where I rested my forearms and then my head on top of them. I looked back at him wiggling my ass in invitation feeling proud I had such a beauty to brandish in his face. I knew my skin was smooth and soft like a young girls.

"Damn, you sure look like a girl," he said. I turned to smile back at him wiggling my receptive willingness at him. As he unfastened his pants I caught sight of his readiness thinking how good it was going to feel in me. As he approached we laughed as he had to duck below the row of seats above mine. I think he may have been surprised at how open I was and how easily it was for him to get into me. He duplicated my position except he was taller where he rested his arms and head on the row above mine.

Like most boys, he avoided unnecessary contact with me even averting his eyes away from the area between my legs. I thought it was out of his fear that he was engaging in homosexuality. Though it hurt my feelings I learned to take it in stride for the most part. I had needs too of course and though I used my hand on occasion to find release while they were having their pleasure with me; it seemed they were being selfish.

Even so, I swear anal sex gets better the more you do it! He must've liked it as much as I did as I heard his moans from above me. We slapped against one another vigorously which surprised him since I was anything but the passive recipient he may have anticipated. I reached down between my legs squeezing and releasing my small hardness trying to wait for him. When he grabbed my hips and forced all he had deep inside me; I felt my hand filling with my own juices.

The sensations from such a workout last a long time giving me warm fuzzy sensations for hours afterwards. I remember going to the lavatory afterwards and looking in the mirror seeing I was all aglow. During class I'd begin to smile when others had no idea as to why.

Passing notes in the classroom...

We had a class that was a study-hour on Fridays. There were monitors but they frequently left the room returning at 20 minute intervals to check on us. Douglas, the cute boy sitting next to me, presented a challenge to me. I thought it would be fun to see if I could seduce him into having sex with me. I knew the chance of doing it was unlikely but worth a try; if for no other reason than to help pass time.

He was hunched over studying and I saw him looking at my foot as I wore my Indian moccasins with the same dainty gold chain on my ankle. I have small feet and keep them well groomed with frequent pedicures. When I saw him watching my foot bob up and down as my legs were crossed, I let the heel of my foot come out of my shoe revealing my ankle and heel to him; the way I had done with Ryan.

Seeing I had his attention I allowed the shoe to fall to the floor when he could see my painted toenails and my whole foot. I wiggled my toes as I rotated my foot below the ankle, clenching and then relaxing my toes rhythmically. I pretended not to know he was checking me out until he breathed a heavy sigh leaning back in his seat placing his hands behind his head as my game at distracting him had proven successful.

I didn't look at him until he stretched his legs out as far as they would go. He breathed a heavy sigh commanding my attention. I looked at his crotch positioned just below his desktop. It appeared he had an erection as there was an apparent bulge. Whether it was due to my antics, I couldn't be certain. Eventually his hand went to his lap when I saw him squeezing it.

"Looks like you have something going on in there," I whispered.

He seemed embarrassed with my comment. The moderator came in taking something from his desk before scanning the classroom and leaving again.

We decided to keep the conversation going but didn't want others to hear us. It seemed some furtive note-passing was called for. The following comments in italics were his notes to me and the regular font-type are my comments to him:

Are you sure you're a boy?

Yep, I checked this morning.

Then how come you look so much like a girl?

I always looked like a girl but taking hormones has helped.

Why would you take hormones?

Because on the inside I feel like a girl and the hormones help me to manifest my real inner self...they call it sexual identity.

A lot of the other boys say you are just a faggot that thinks he's a girl.

I'm not sure I would agree with them but I know ignorance when I hear it.

Well, you were born a boy and you like boys...sexually I mean. So doesn't that say enough?

No, because I like boys as a girl would like boys. It's impossible for me think I'm a boy that likes boys since I would have to be a boy to begin with and that is not who I am mentally.

Huh?

I know it's confusing but trust me; I've thought long and hard on this and I know it's the truth no matter how strange it might seem to you.

(Comically he scratched his head while squeezing his hard-on. I smiled thinking he looked like an ape trying to contemplate E=MC2 on one hand while coping with human sexuality on the other.)

I heard you gave a few boys a blowjob under the grandstands for favors.

(At this point I placed my left arm on the desktop using it as a pillow as I rested my head on it facing him. I smiled at him not saying anything. He then tore off another post-it note sticking it on my desk. I read it without changing my position.)

How can you do that...do you swallow too?

Can you think of a reason not to?

Aren't their germs in it?

No silly...sperm is made inside the body and as long as the host doesn't have an infection or some disease it's safe. Do you think our species could've evolved if men had germ-infested sperm?

(He looked puzzled at this unable to come back with anything. It seemed we'd met an impasse when eventually I wrote...)

So, do you have a girlfriend?

No, but when I think about sex I think about girls for the most part.

What do you mean, "for the most part"?

Well, you look like a girl and I think about having you do it to me; especially when I smell your perfume.

And it excites you?

Well, yeah...

(Again he squeezed himself.)

So you'd like me to do it to you too?

I've thought about it a few times but it scares me.

If I were to do it to you; would you be willing to do it to me?

(There was a long pause at this as he squirmed in his seat as though he had a hard decision to make. He looked cute trying to decide on what I considered to be a simple thing; as though it would change his life forever. I decided to press on since his squirming was hilarious to watch and I guess I was feeling sadistic at the time.)

Don't you think it would be fun to suck a girl's cock?

Doing it to you scares me even more I think. What's it taste like? Would it make me sick?

(At this I took hold of my head with both hands bowing forward as I lightly pounded it on the desk trying to control my laughter.)

A girl's sperm tastes way better than a boy's. Have you ever tasted soy milk; the vanilla flavored kind?

No...

Well it tastes like that; warm, creamy and very sexy.

Our note-passing ended when the bells sounded signaling the end of the period. As we gathered up our belongings we made our way to the door. He smiled allowing me to go ahead of him as I felt his soft hand on my shoulder. Our eyes met as though we'd shared something intimate in spite of the fact he seemed judgmental. Maybe he was looking for answers, or just making conversation. I couldn't be sure. I guess we would just have to wait until next Friday to find out.

Saturday after the doctor's office for another shot and a nap...

Giving BJs is fine but wanting one can lead to some adventure when we least expect it. Of course there was always Kevin, Ryan or Michael to whom I could turn to when my chips were down but all of them frightened me since I thought any continued involvement with them could easily have turned into a loving relationship, which is nice if it's what you want but I didn't at that time in my life.

After my doctor's appointment I took a nap awakening with an undeniable urge to be fellated. It had been awhile and the desire of having a man taking me in his mouth made me horny, if not anxious.

On the weekends I always dressed as a girl and this weekend was no different. I decided to go for a bike ride. Many times when I'm feeling frustrated for one reason or another, I'd jump on my bike and let it take me wherever. I found myself on a sidewalk behind the school gym at a nearby high school.

Sam I am...

There was an older man who was the groundskeeper and he always had a smile for me. He was warm and friendly and I liked him in spite of his peculiarities. I could tell he liked boys from the first time I saw him. Maybe it was the way he looked at me with what I thought was desire. I had engaged him in conversation a few times and was fascinated as he always referred to himself in the third person. As a result it was easy for me to remember his name.

He had a shovel in his hand and was digging around a tree when he saw me. He had on a pair of gloves and still had on the same ole baggy kaki-pants he always wore. His face lit up with a smile when he saw me and before I stopped he began talking. I didn't' want to be rude so I stopped to hear what he was saying and maybe to humor him a little.

"Sam remembers you...you're Eric. Sam thinks you're the prettiest boy in the whole wide world...ain't no doubt about it," he said smiling at me as he leaned on his shovel looking at my bike. "I remember your bike too and it's a good thing I do cuz I would think you were a girl for sure but Sam remembers you...he sure does."

I smiled asking him how he was and what he was doing. He went back to shoveling in an effort to show me what he was doing instead of his trying to explain it to me apparently. He seemed embarrassed about something but I hadn't a clue as to why he would feel that way. He whispered to himself when barely I heard him say,

"Sam surely would love to...ain't no doubt about it...no there sure isn't."

I almost laughed thinking I had overheard his private thoughts not knowing what to say to him. He looked up from shoveling, dropping his shovel and shucking his gloves before smiling his toothless smile. He stuck a finger in his mouth as he simulated the act of fellatio saying,

"No one would be any the wiser and Sam just loves pretty young boys like you."

I looked up and down the sidewalk and seeing no one around, I asked more bemusedly than in willingness, "Where Sam; right here in the open?"

"No, Sam would never do it here. You see that door over there," I turned seeing the door he nodded to. I reached for the doorknob looking inside seeing a boiler, a large water tank and a makeshift bed or bench he probably used to sit or nap on. The walls were grey unpainted footers of cement with switches and pipes on the walls. A single light bulb hung from an overhead wire with a chain hanging from its switch.

When he stepped towards me, almost forcing me into the utility room ahead of him I panicked saying,

"We better not Sam; we might get in trouble."

Quickly I ducked under his arm feeling a sense of urgency as I grabbed for my bike. He stepped outside onto the sidewalk leaning backwards against the outside wall. His knees bent as he slid slowly down the wall until he was sitting on the sidewalk hugging his knees to his chest before lowering his head as if to cry.

I rode away considering if I had overreacted in feeling threatened. He had offered the very thing I wanted when I awoke from my nap. I kept pedaling slowly down the sidewalk as if to change my mind until I found myself outside the gym where I could hear the boys inside playing basketball. Not only could I hear them but I could smell their pheromones as it mixed with the scent of their perspiration. At once my sexual desire returned to me and with it a sense of courage making me feel my fear had been misplaced, if not ridiculous.

At the end of the sidewalk, I stopped about 500' away from Sam. He was still sitting there sulking, apparently not having moved an inch. Perhaps it was my selfish desire to be pleasured, the mood of the day, the pheromones, or my hurting his feelings but I turned around riding back to where he sat.

He looked dejected not even aware I had returned. When I dismounted leaning my bike against the wall I grabbed the doorknob and said,

"Okay Sam let's do this!"

Though experienced with sexual matters like this, there was an undeniable feeling of hesitation on my part, probably due to our age difference. But any uncertainty I may have had was minimized by the gusto he had in wanting me. He seemed to know exactly what he wanted and went about it without hesitation. This is exactly what I wanted; someone wanting me to ejaculate in their mouth as I felt certain they wanted me to.

Once inside the utility room he turned the little knob inside the doorknob, locking the door apparently so no one could disturb us. I didn't know what to do next as my heart raced with both fear and excitement. Neither did I know what he expected of me but when he knelt in front of me placing his hands on my hips; he gently lowered my riding shorts down my thighs as he looked at me and then at the erecting object of his desires.

"Such nice full hips you have, just like a girl and Sam has never seen smoother skin on a boy before. You're for sure the prettiest boy Sam has ever seen in his life," he said.

Feeling complimented I pulled up my shirt looking down at my sex as it twitched in excited anticipation offering it to him. Gently he reached out taking it in his hand as though it was a small wounded bird. It was exciting as I thought of the daring and the unlikelihood of finding myself in a situation like this. Funny how sometimes we do something so unexpected and naughty only to discover it is far more stimulating than anything we could imagine.

And when he took me in his mouth the sensation was like none other. His toothless gums felt incredible; where there should've been teeth there were fleshy ridges instead, moving deliciously and relentlessly back and forth with a surprising arousing effect. His strong hands held onto my ass with a death-grip as he squeezed and released my ass cheeks making it impossible for me to flee until I had given him what he most wanted. Escaping was the last thing on my mind now as the need to give forth my boiling juices was not to be trifled with, even if I had wanted. I smiled through gritted teeth as I reached the peak just before releasing into his waiting mouth.

12