Erica Meets Her Neighbour Ch. 03

Story Info
Mr Wood and his friends make Erica do as she's told.
3k words
4.36
222.5k
27
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 04/11/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
claire2010
claire2010
1,330 Followers

Note: This is story no.11 in the Erica series. It begins with 'Erica's First Striptease'. Then 'Erica's First Night at the Club'. Then 'Erica Needs Her Daddy'. Then 'Erica Does Some Modeling'. Then 'Erica's First Date' and then 'Erica and the Private Detective'. Then 'Erica's Daddy Tells her the Truth'. And then 'Erica Steals Some Panties' and 'Erica and Her Neighbour' and 'Erica and Her Neighbour Part 2'. This is the next story in the series.

*

Mr Wood was enjoying himself immensely. The girl next door -- the girl he had spied on and masturbated over for so long -- was now completely in his power. She was going to do exactly as she was told. And be his very special maid. For Mr Wood and his two friends.

She had sucked him off and then he had fucked the girl in the ass. But his cock was still throbbing as he thought of all the things he was going to do to her.

"Go to the bathroom and wash your asshole and pussy", he told her. "Prepare yourself for my guests, Erica. They'll be here shortly. And I expect you to behave like a perfect little maid. If you don't, I'll call the police and tell them all the wicked things you've done to me. Would you like that?"

Erica whimpered softly.

She could feel the semen oozing out of her asshole and dripping in tiny white drops into the kitchen floor below.

"N-no, sir..." she said, in a tiny voice.

"Then you'd better on your best behaviour, young lady", he told her. "And you'd better make sure you look real pretty. Go and wash your hot asshole. Make sure there's no spunk inside it. And then get dressed. But remember, no panties. Okay?"

Erica bit her lower lip.

"O-okay..." she said.

Mr Wood went off to get his cards and to prepare himself for the night ahead, leaving Erica alone.

She sighed and made her way to the bathroom, as he had instructed. There was a small, deep bathtub with a short hose attached to the taps. Erica leant over and turned them on, squeezing some oils into the water as she filled the bath. She stepped out of her shoes and rolled down her stockings and took them off. Then she slipped off her apron and pulled her short tunic up around her waist and stepped into the tub.

She washed her thighs and pussy, and then picked up the hose, kneeling forwards over the front of the bathtub and pushing her bare ass cheeks out behind her. The water squirted out in a thin jet, splashing over her upraised bottom.

Erica guided the hose to her pretty pink asshole, gasping as the water splashed against the tight puckered rim.

She reached back with one hand and touched the opening of her anus, stretching it apart with her fingers. Some of the water began to squirt inside, and she moaned as she felt the warmth flooding into her body. Mr Wood's semen washed out of her bottom and dripped into the bath.

"Oh...ohhhh..." Erica gasped, as she pressed the hose against the opening of her asshole.

Her anus swelled and blossomed...and she pushed the tip of the hose into her ass...squirming as the water flooded into her body.

"Mmmnnnn..." she moaned, luxuriating in the sensation of having her asshole filled with warm, soapy water. She worked the tip of the hose in and out a little...the water splashing around her...and then, with a tiny gasp, she pulled it out...

...pushing her ass cheeks up high behind her as the water pulsed out of her asshole.

She reached around and gingerly touched the puckered opening with her fingertips.

It was squeaky clean.

"Are you ready, my dear?"

It was Mr Wood.

He opened the bathroom door and looked at Erica.

"You silly girl, you've made your tunic all wet!" he said. "And my guests will be here in just a moment! Get out of the bath at once and take the tunic off. You'll have to do without it!"

Erica knelt up in the bath.

Her tunic was soaked.

She should have taken it off.

"Turn around...let me unzip it...and hang it out to dry!" he said.

Erica did as she was told. He unzipped the back of her tunic and pulled it down over her waist and bottom. He watched as the girl stood up and stepped out of it and then he handed her a large white towel.

"Wh-what shall I wear, sir?" said Erica, as she dried her herself.

"The apron. And the stockings and heels. That's all!" said Mr Wood. And he turned and walked out.

*

The three men were seated around the kitchen table, already playing their first game.

"Erica!" Mr Wood shouted. "Are you ready? We need some drinks...now!"

"Y-yes, sir..." she called.

Erica walked down the staircase, feeling so utterly naked. Her bare breasts bounced and quivered. The tiny white frilly apron barely covered the front of her pussy, and her ass cheeks were completely exposed to view, firm and round.

Her bare breasts bounced and quivered as she walked, and her nipples were already tingling and fully erect.

The back stockings completed the picture, tight against her lovely young thighs.

She was almost naked as she stepped into the kitchen.

"Ah...the maid...come in, my dear!" Mr Wood said.

The other two men turned around to look at the girl.

Erica stared at one of the men. And gasped softly.

It was the store detective!

Mr Wood smiled.

"My dear, let me introduce Jeremy" -- he nodded at the other man -- "and Michael". He nodded at the store detective, who looked up at Erica and winked.

"I believe I've met Erica before", he said, after a moment.

Mr Wood looked at her.

"Is that true, my dear?" he asked.

Erica blushed and lowered her lovely eyes, her hands clasped over the front of her tiny white apron.

"Y-yes, sir..." she said.

"Aren't you going to tell Mr Wood how we met, Erica?" Michael asked.

The three men looked at her, feasting their eyes on the lovely sight as she stood beside the table.

Erica bit her lower lip.

"He...he caught me stealing some panties from a shop, sir..." she said, in a tiny voice.

Mr Wood frowned.

"Such a naughty girl", he said. "She broke a very expensive tea cup, too! Why, if she isn't careful, she'll end up in jail. In fact, I've a good mind to call the police right now!"

Erica gasped.

"Oh no, sir...please!" she said. "I...I'll be good, I promise. Please don't send me to jail, sir!"

The third man sat back in his chair and lit a cigarette.

"Do you always steal panties, baby?" he asked.

Erica looked at him.

"N-no, sir..." she said. "It's just that...I...I didn't have any panties to wear and...and..."

"But Mr Wood tells me that you like going out without any panties on", said Jeremy. "Is that right, baby?"

"N-no...I mean...I...I couldn't help it, I didn't have any panties to put on!" Erica said, trying not to burst into tears.

"Don't tease the poor girl", said Mr Wood, picking up the cards. "She loves showing off her hot little ass and pussy, don't you, my dear? As you can probably see, Erica isn't wearing panties right now! Her cunt and ass are naked...aren't they, my dear?"

Erica blushed again.

"Y-yes, sir..." she said, her voice trembling.

"Say it..." he told her.

The three men looked intently at Erica.

She knew she had to obey.

"M-my...my cunt and ass are...naked, sir..." she said.

"Say it again'", he said. "And again!"

"My...my cunt and ass are naked..." Erica repeated, blushing pink. "My cunt and ass are naked. I'm not wearing panties and my cunt and ass are naked, sir..."

"Good...good..." said Mr Wood. "Now get us some drinks, my dear..."

"Yes, sir..." she said.

The three men watched, wide-eyed, as Erica turned to go to the fridge. Her ass cheeks were naked, round and firm. And they could see in between her legs...the underside of her pussy...a tight pink slit in between the swelling flesh of her teenage love mound.

Erica opened the fridge door and took out three cans of beer. She got three glasses from the cupboard and opened the cans and poured them out. Then she put the glasses on a tray and carried them to the table.

The three men were playing cards.

Erica put each glass on the table beside the men, watching them as they dealt the cards out and played.

"Hey...I've won!" Jeremy cried, laying his cards on the table.

Mr Wood smiled.

"Then you get to decide what you want Erica to do", he said. "That's the prize. Every time someone wins, they tell Erica what to do. Okay, baby?"

He looked at Erica, who was standing in the corner of the kitchen.

"O-okay..." she said, in a tiny voice.

Jeremy turned to look at the girl.

"I think you'd better take the apron off, princess..." he said. "So we can get a better look at that sweet little pussy..."

"Come closer, my dear, and do as you're told", Mr Wood said. "Take that little apron off..."

Erica stifled a tiny sob and stepped up to the table. She knew she had to do as she was told.

So she reached around behind her waist and pulled at the bow, untying her apron.

It slipped away from her pussy and fell in a tiny heap on the kitchen floor.

She was naked now, except for her stockings and heels.

The three men stared at her, feasting their eyes on the lovely sight.

Her beautiful young breasts, firm and ripe and round.

Her soft tummy.

Her smooth thighs.

And her perfectly bald little pussy mound.

"Good girl..." said Mr Wood, dealing out the cards again.

He reached into the pocket of his dressing gown and took out the panties Erica had worn earlier on as part of her maid's costume.

"Would you like to put these little panties back on, my dear?" he asked.

Erica looked at the tiny undergarment.

It hardly covered anything. And the fabric was completely see-thru.

But she was naked now, in front of these three men.

So naked.

"Y-yes, sir..." she said, in a trembling voice. "I...I want to put my panties on, sir..."

Mr Wood smiled.

"If I win the next round, you can put your panties on...okay?" he said, smiling at the other two men. "But if I lose, you'll climb onto the table and masturbate with them. Is that understood?"

Erica lowered her pretty eyes and covered her shaven pussy mound with her hands.

"Yes, sir..." she whispered.

The men began to play...shuffling their cards and looking at them...and then Michael laughed out loud and laid his cards on the table.

The others turned their cards over and looked at him.

"Michael's the winner..." Mr Wood said, smiling wickedly. "Come over to the table, my dear, and climb up..."

Erica nodded and stepped up to the table and lifted herself up. As she did so, Jeremy reached over and felt her firm ass cheeks, squeezing each of them as she climbed up and got onto her hands and knees in front of the three men.

"My fucking cock is already hard just looking at this little slut!" he said, sitting back in his chair.

Erica turned over and sat on the table, facing the three men.

"Good...good..." Mr Wood said. "Now spread the legs...yes...wide open, baby...and pick up the panties..."

He watched as the lovely girl lay back on the table and lifted her legs...

...spreading them wide apart.

"Oh fuck...look at her cunt! Look at the cunt lips!" Michael cried. "Fucking perfect!"

The men stared wide-eyed at the lovely sight in front of them.

The pink slit of Erica's moist little teenage cunt.

Her darling lips...like two pretty love-petals in between her lovely thighs.

And the swell of her bare ass cheeks underneath.

Mr Wood sat back and opened his dressing gown.

His cock was already fully erect, thick and swollen with excitement.

"Remember what you must do, my dear..." he said. "Pick up the panties and masturbate with them!"

"Y-yes...yes, sir..." Erica replied, her voice barely audible now.

She picked up the flimsy panties and brought her hand down between her legs, letting the soft fabric brush against her pussy lips.

"Talk dirty to us while you do it!" Jeremy urged, unbuttoning his trousers. "Talk fucking dirty!"

"O-okay..." Erica said.

She whimpered softly as she began to massage her pussy lips with the panties, rubbing the thin fabric against her tender love petals...

...softly at first...

...and then a little harder, until the lips began to open.

"Oh...oh...my panties..." she gasped, reaching down to her pussy with her other hand. "Oh...mmmnn...my panties...my panties...oh...ohhhhhh...my panties..."

The three men watched as she touched her cunt petals with her fingertips and gently peeled them open. They were all sitting back in their chairs now, their stiff cocks in their hands.

Staring at the pretty pink wetness inside Erica's vagina.

She held her lips open for them, knowing they could see every part of her pussy...the tiny pin-prick of her peehole...the pale pink bud of her exposed clit at the top of her parted labia...

...and the tender, glistening O of her exposed teenage cunt.

"My panties..." she whispered, pressing the flimsy undergarment against the opening of her pussy mouth. "Oh...my panties...I'm masturbating with my panties...my wet panties..."

She pushed a finger into the fabric and touched the tiny O of her vagina...letting the finger slip inside...taking the panties with it...

...the damp fabric coating her finger...as it slipped deeper inside her pussy.

"Oh...oh...my panties...I'm masturbating with my panties!" she gasped, still holding her cunt lips apart as she pushed her finger deep inside her darling love mouth.

The three men stared at the lovely girl as she pushed her finger all the way into her cunt, taking most of the panties with it.

"Keep talking dirty!" Mr Wood cried, his hand working up and down his swollen shaft as he leant back in his chair. "Keep talking about your cunt and panties!"

Erica could see the three men...each of them masturbating now as they watched her.

"Oh...y-yes...my...my cunt...and...and panties..." she gasped. "My panties...they're inside my cunt...my wet panties are inside my cunt...my cunt...my tight little teenage cunt!"

She slipped her finger out of her pussy, gasping with excitement. Some of the panties remained inside her...

...she held her lips wide apart so the men could see the fabric...

...and then she took hold of the lacy edge of her panties and gently pulled the undergarment out of her cunt.

"Oh...oh...my panties..." Erica whimpered. "My panties...my panties...ohhhhh...oh...my panties!"

She felt her body shudder and she gave a little cry...

...and as she did so, a tiny jet of fluid suddenly spurted out from her pussy and splattered onto the table.

"Oh!" she gasped, lifting her round ass cheeks up from the table. "Oh...it feels so good...oh...ohhhh...my cunt...I'm going to cumm...I'm going to cumm!"

Erica arched her back and pushed her hips upwards into the air, pulling her cunt lips open with one hand and holding the panties over her pussy with the other. A second ribbon of juice spurted out of her vagina and splashed into the panties, soaking them through.

"Ohhhh...I'm cumming...I'm cummmingggg!" she squealed, pressing the panties against her pussy as her hot juices pulsed out. "I'm cumming into my panties!"

It was too much for Mr Wood.

He got up from his chair, holding his swollen cock in his hand, and got behind her. Erica cried out as he took hold of her hair and pulled it hard, forcing her to look up at him

"Suck it...suck me off!" he groaned, working his hand quickly up and down his thick, throbbing shaft. "Suck it...oh...oh fuck...I'm going to cumm!"

A ribbon of milky semen suddenly spurted out of his cock and splashed against Erica's pretty face. He pulled her closer and pressed his cock against her mouth.

"Oh...ohhhhh...oh sir...oh...mmmnnnn...mnnnnnn!" she gasped, opening her lips around the swollen cockhead.

She whimpered as she felt another ribbon of cumm pulse out of his cock and flood into her mouth...hot and sticky over her tongue...as she began to suck.

"Yes...suck it...suck my cock...swallow it...all of my cumm...swallow it!" Mr Wood cried, as he pushed his shaft deeper into Erica's lovely mouth.

Her lips pressed tightly around his cock and she sucked and sucked like a good girl...swallowing bravely as ribbon after ribbon of thick, milky semen flooded into her mouth, coating her pretty tongue...

"Mmmnnnn...oh...ohhhhhhh....mmnnnnnnnnnn!" she moaned, as the hot delicious juices slid down her throat. "Mmmnnnnn...oh...ohhhhhh...mmnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!"

And then...as Mr Wood eased his softening cock out of her lovely mouth...

...she opened her eyes and looked up at the other two men.

They were both standing over the table, their cocks in their hands.

Hard and swollen.

"I want the slut's asshole..." Michael said, staring wide-eyed at the girl as she lay back on the table, her legs still spread wide apart. "I want to fuck her in the ass!"

"Yes...yes...and the cunt..." Jeremy groaned, working his hand quickly up and down his aching shaft as he watched the girl swallow Mr Wood's semen. "I want the cunt...and the ass...all her holes...I'm gonna fuck her until she begs me to stop!"

Mr Wood lifted his cock away from Erica's pretty mouth.

"Yes, my dear..." he said, smiling down at her. "Look what you've done, you naughty girl. You've excited my two friends and they can't stop themselves. They want you. So now you're going to show us all what a good girl you can be. And you're going to do exactly as you're told. Exactly as you're told, or you'll be in very serious trouble. Do you understand?"

Erica felt her eyes fill with tears.

She looked up at Mr Wood.

"Y-yes, sir..." she said, in the tiniest little voice.

claire2010
claire2010
1,330 Followers