Erica, Twins and New African Lovers Ch. 02

Story Info
A wild night on the beach, Erica's latest black lovers.
2.5k words
4.44
20.5k
21
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/04/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wunderboi
wunderboi
687 Followers

The African night was perfect for romance. A full moon bathed the dancers and observers with a warm light around the huge bonfire, while the native drums increased in their intensity. The two hundred or so black Africans celebrated with the visitors from the Inn fueled with local strong drinks which reduced inhibitions and increased passion among the revellers, black and white. The Africans were mostly men and were in heated competition for the black women, not to mention the white girls and women who had innocently wandered over from the Inn.

Erica was sexually on fire.

The four men who had shared her, caressed her, touched her boldly had now moved her gradually toward the white tents, where dozens of young African men congregated. Many, if not most of them were hoping somehow to address their growing sexual needs.

She was feeling less apprehensive. Ujamaa was clearly the leader of the group and he had a powerful but gentle way about him. He towered over the other men escorting her to privacy where she assumed she would be expected to service their needs.

She was not worried.

She had wanted two black men in a threesome for years. She had not told that to her husband, James, but then when he had suggested she sleep with her black boss, and she had done so, the desires came flooding back. She had slept with Robert. It seemed like a long time ago now, and it had pleased James immensely. Also, she knew that her husband was currently busy with a girl half his age at their home in Chicago.

She snapped back to attention as Ujamaa spoke to her.

"Miss Erica, do not be alarmed, you will be safe." He said reassuringly.

"Mr Dominic is with my father, the Chieftain, so I will take care of you, and when we are all ready to go back, we will deliver you to your room safely."

He continued as they entered the tent:

"My two bodyguards who held you at first will watch the entrances so that other men don't try to interrupt our session."

"I have not had a white woman in many months, and never a woman as beautiful as you Miss Erica," he said.

Erica's heart was pounding, did he mean a threesome? That his other remaining friend and Ujamaa would make love to her at the same time?

"Ujamaa", she said "you must at least tell me your friends' name."

Ujamaa smiled and kissed her. He moved his lips to her ear and said

"Olympus is his name and he will pleasure you with me if that is what you would desire."

"Oh yes! Ujamaa, that would be wonderful, I have always wanted two men at once." she said.

She assumed and was relieved that all four men would not be involved plus however many there were outside.

She did not ask the names of the bodyguards.

She willed herself to concentrate on Ujamaa, to make him worship her as she had always done with her other black lovers.

She willed herself to be in command.

The handsome, young black man took the lovely American executive in his arms and again kissed her. He was delighted that not only did she accept his tongue she eagerly and hungrily kissed him back with a fervour he had never experienced. Ujamaa was thrilled.

He wanted to seduce the beautiful woman and not to force her submission as many of his fellow tribesmen preferred. He would let her lead or follow, it did not matter.

She reached for his cock, and knelt before a black man half her age. She kissed his cock and licked the hard shaft, cupping and gently squeezing his big balls. The other three men watched in awe, and then Olympus approached her from behind and got on his knees cupping her large breasts as she moaned.

Two black men seducing her at the same time, she was in heaven.

The loud drums increased in intensity. Olympus kissed the back of her neck slowly, then inserted his tongue in her ear. Her mouth was stretched over the mushroom cap of Ujamaa's impressive big black cock. Olympus ran his tongue across her cheek, and licked around her mouth and started kissing his friend's cock. Erica was delirious with desire, she pulled Ujamaa's cock out of her mouth and offered it to Olympus who greedily sucked his friend lovingly. Her left hand was still holding the young man's cock, her wedding rings glinted in the low light. They both took turns pleasuring the big African.

Olympus reached behind Erica and stroked her ass cheeks, seeking her anus with his wet fingers. He gently circled her virgin ring, over and over. She moaned loudly.

Ujamaa spoke to Olympus in their native language. He grunted a reply, and after briefly

pushing his thick middle finger a few inches up her anus, he slowly pulled it out. She had never experienced such erotic desire. It felt wonderful.

But clearly Ujamaa had told him to stop, and he did.

Ujamaa lifted the trembling blond to her feet, and Olympus put his head between her legs and licked her cunt lips and her engorged clitoris. He would prepare the woman to accept the big cock of his friend, which was now pushed up from her waist to her heaving full breasts.

Ujamaa had never seen such breasts. The older black wives whom he had bedded all had children and their breasts sagged. Not so with Miss Erica who's breasts ached to be kissed and touched. He lowered his head to suck her nipples. She had both hands on his erection. Out of sight of Ujamaa, Olympus's finger returned to her ass and pushed deeply inside. It was so tight, that he knew then that she was a virgin in the backside and also that Ujamaa was reserving his right as a warrior to make that particular delicious treat his own, probably at a later date.

Erica has a crushing orgasm soaking the face of Olympus.

Ujamaa lowered Erica to the padded duvets covering the rough blankets, and prepared to mount her missionary style. As he entered her she reached out her arms and stroked his athletic, strong, muscled arms and neck. She had never been with such a chiseled man before and she loved the stark contrast between his blue black skin and her white hands.

They kissed over and over. She gave herself to him as he filled her with his huge erection. This was like no lover she had ever had. She told him to fuck her as hard as he could. And he complied. After another raging organsm, he turned her over to doggy style, and when he pushed into her it was at a different angle and it felt even more erotic. Olympus stood in front of her and offered his cock to the willing wet white wife.

He thought to himself that this was a night that he and Ujamaa would remember forever.

She thought to herself that she would never experience anything more erotic.

That soon changed.

Ujamaa called to one of the bodyguards who delivered a jar of cocoa butter to him.

It was a special aphrodisiac that the natives used. Cocoa butter packaging had been enhanced. Ujamaa slathered a geneous amount on his cockhead and pushed it back into Erica, who immediately felt a rush unlike anything she had ever felt. He put some on his lips and tongue and kissed her deeply. Her head was spinning with desire. He bucked and screwed his hips around to thrust to her core.

She yelled: "Don't stop, Oh God, keep fucking me harder and harder, I can't get enough cock. "

The aphrodisiac was a local herb that the black native women mashed up in a secret recipe. It was foolproof and would engage a person who did not want sex into one who craved nothing but.

Its effect on a couple who were already in the throes of wild sex was mind blowing.

Ujamaa reached the point of no return and filled her with his black seed. He pulled out and Olympus quickly took his place. That happened so fast that she wasn't sure who was fucking her, just that it felt better and much more intense than ever.

Her orgasms came one after another. She was like an uncontrollable wild stallion.

She didn't notice when Ujamaa pulled on his pants and went to relieve one of the bodyguards, who took his pants off, and pushed his cock into Erica's mouth.

Ujamaa looked out the flap of the tent, and told the throng of young African men to go to the other white tent where Carol was entertaining the twins.

They obediently did what they were told, no one would tangle with the warrior.

Ujamaa watched as Erica took Olympus over the edge and he exploded his cum in her.

Still Erica screamed for more. Ujamaa had never seen the cocoa work so dramatically. He signaled the second bodyguard into position, and he waited patiently for his turn with the beautiful American.

Finally the three of them were spent.

Ujamaa welcomes two local women to bathe and dress Erica. They washed her from head to toe with warm, scented water, and relaxed her with a massage. Then they dressed her in a beautiful beaded tribal flowing gown. She was naked underneath.

Ujamaa took her clothes in a matching travel bag.

The bodyguards checked their route back to the Inn.

All was clear.

Ujamaa walked proudly arm in arm with Miss Erica to her room.

There was no sign of Mr. Dominic.

Ujamaa asked her quietly "Miss Erica, would you like me to sleep with you?"

She replied "Yes, Ojamaa, that would be Lovely. I have never been as tired in my entire life."

********************

Carol was delighted when she sat between the twin tennis stars for dinner. Maasha's kisses had inflamed her, Ugad was more direct, not as friendly and she was not as keen on him. Maasha was something else. She had watched him fucking Erica to a huge orgasm that afternoon in the cabana. 'Fucking' was not a term she would have even used three days ago at her wedding, but it was the only way to describe what she and her husband Brian had witnessed. To Carol, what she had seen was not 'making love' it was a powerful fuck between two people who wanted sex. Erica had impressed upon her when she was getting dressed for the party in her wedding outfit, that she still loved her husband, James, but they both wanted her to expand her sexual experiences. She had discovered that was easy to do in Africa where the black men far outnumbered women of any colour, but especially the relatively few white women.

Carol had loved the attention of the people in the dining room when she walked in. All the men and some women openly lusted after her. She loved that her full, firm eighteen-year-old breasts stood proudly out from her chest her nipples erect and very visible through the thin material of her dress.

Now she was being carried down the steps and towards a white tent, through the swirling masses of nearly naked dancers, many of whom took the liberty of touching her ass, her breasts, her hair, even a quick grope of her wet and willing cunt.

They went through into the tent.

Maasha was kissing her, Ugad was behind her, his erection pushed hard against her ass cheeks, someone offered to watch the door, in return for allowing him to have the woman later.

Ugad agreed, they suddenly realised that they were vastly outnumbered and thus needed local help. The older black native at the door was a massive man and Ugad was sure he would help them.

Blankets were piled on the dirt floor.

Maasha gently laid her down and slipped her soaking wet panties down and over her ankles. She leaned back on large piles of pillows, she murmured that she was comfortable. Maasha lowered his mouth to her mound.

Carol had been a virgin on her wedding night. She had never enjoyed the pleasures of oral sex, She had never seen any cock until Brian's, and he was barely five inches. He had taken her virginity but the lovemaking was awkward, unfulfilling and hurt. She had not known the very basics of preparing for sex. No one in her family talked of it. She had learned more from Erica by watching her and asking her later than she had in her prior lifetime.

Now the handsome black, healthy tennis pro, was administering to her pussy with his big lips. He was kissing her between her legs, licking sucking and french kissing her clitoris, she bucked hard against his head as his arms when under her legs as he lifted her off the ground, she exploded with her first ever orgasm, she screamed her ecstasy.

Ugad knelt at her head.

He took her hand and for the first time, he spoke kindly to her. He kissed her, and he took her small hand and placed it on his big black cock. She stroked it and felt it growing under her touch. He whispered in her ear while his brother prepared her pussy for his cock to enter her.

The brothers had done this before with willing young tennis groupies who waited for them after matches. These girls were often 18 and 19-year-old fans who followed their tournaments and would be easy conquests when they came to their hotels.

He brought his cock to Carol's wet mouth.

She took her first cock in her mouth, sucking it as she had seen Erica do.

Maasha kissed his way up her torso to her breasts, her nipples fully engorged and stiff at the core. She put her hand down to guide his cock to her waiting sopping wet pussy. She wanted it more than she had ever wanted anything in her life. He entered her gently at first pushing three inches into her.

She gasped.

He assured her it would take a few minutes. He kindly whispered that he and his brother had shared white girls before. He said she would be fine, to relax, and he pushed another few inches.

"Oh God, Maaasha, I can't do this, I can't take this...It is too big, it is far too big."

Maasha responded by pulling his erection back out, it felt like he was stopping, then he entered her again, gently moving his cockhead over her clit, making her want it.

She said, "Oh that feels so good, yes Maasha, yes, slowly this time."

He waited

Then she begged.

"I'm ready, please more, please, please"

Maasha pushed his massive cock into her wetness.

More and more men would follow. She didn't care. She would tell her husband that she had been 'blacked' and would remain there with the warriors.

wunderboi
wunderboi
687 Followers