Erica's Awakening Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God! I'm cumming, Oh baby...you made cum."

Alan smiled and tried to extend the orgasm by doing the same thing to her other nipple. It worked as her trembling and quivering continued. Her body restrained itself as she pushed herself forward to get more of her breast into his mouth. Alan quickly started nipping, pulling and biting both nipples in quick succession, setting off another series of orgasms. Alan made a quick decision to keep her coming for as long as he could. He reached down and began pinching her clit.

As the ties dug into Erica's wrists, her whole body arched in an orgasmic climaxed. She screamed as her cum rocketed to the next level.

"GAWD ALAN!" Her words became drawn out so much that the syllables began to sound like, "OH MY GAWD ... TAKE ME ...AAAGGGHHH!" Alan watched as her body writhing, and twitching, released its orgasm. In between she managed to gasp out, "CUMMING...SO...HARD."

Alan took her free nipple between his forefinger and thumb then transferred his mouth quickly to her clit. He began to give her clit the same treatment he'd given her nipple and began to lightly bite and pull with his teeth, while caressing it with his tongue. Alan couldn't tell if Erica was having a continuous orgasm or just coming every few seconds, but every muscle in her body was locked in a rapturous orgasm.

Alan ruthlessly drove her higher and farther than she'd ever been. Erica's spasming muscles kept her from taking full breaths of air. Her mouth opened and closed silently making an occasional squeaking noise and she lost the ability to speak with little air in her lungs. Her eyes were glazed in a faraway look of ecstasy. Alan let go of her clit only long enough to kneel between her legs and in one stroke bury his cock deep in her pussy.

As he started to pummel Erica's pussy with his cock, Alan renewed his pinching of her nipples and clit. For Erica the brief respite did not allow her orgasms to end but only allowed her to get a full breath of air in her lungs before Alan drove her to new heights as his cock pounded her into the mattress.

Erica was drift in a sea of ecstasy and her mind was floating on clouds of bliss while her body was rapidly nearing exhaustion. The sensation in her body had turned into the rapid firing of a seizure as Erica seemed to lose all muscle control. Her spastic movements only seemed to make Alan drive into her harder and deeper. Erica's stomach muscles had been fighting her muscle clenching orgasms since the beginning and were now clenched and distended into a hard six pack as they tried to curl her bound body into the fetal position.

Having cum only a few hours earlier, Alan knew he could continue for a while more. He started to become concerned for his wife and stopped playing with her nipples and clit. He slowed his thrusting, but stayed buried in her quivering pussy. Alan leaned over and began to gently kiss and caress Erica's face and soon her eyes began to focus on him again. When he looked into her eyes, he saw the deepest most committed pool of love he had ever seen and his heart leapt in his chest with joy. He leaned down and with his tongue began to trace her lips and between her panting breaths her tongue came out to play with his.

Alan began slowly thrusting movements with his cock and Erica sucked in a deep gasping breath, and then released it in a sensuous stuttering moan as she realized he was only beginning to pour his love into her.

"Oh Alan, oh my God, I love you so. I never knew this kind of ecstasy existed. Oh Alan, keep making love to me, keep making me your love slave. Ooohhhh Gawd."

Alan began to slowly speed up his thrusting into her pussy as her sensitive and tightened nerve endings very quickly started quivering and building Erica back into her orgasmic state. When he felt she was almost there again he started pounding hard into her and once again pinched her nipples and clit.

Once again Erica rocketed into a space that only Alan had taken her to. She knew now how much Alan loved her and she would never be alone again. As her mind and heart soared in a sea of ecstasy, her body continued to spasm in an ecstasy of its own. Alan continued pounding his love into her and keeping her in the sea of ecstasy he'd created. Finally, when his wife's delicious and succulent body began to get to him, he felt his cum boil to the surface and painted the inside of her pussy with his cum.

Once again as he was coming inside her, he leaned over and began to lavish sweet kisses on her face, trying to bring her back to him. As her eyes focused on him, they both knew their life had changed. They had both fallen deeper in love with each other than they 'd ever been before. The passion that had been missing was now consuming them both.

Alan knew the plan was to keep her tied up and making love to her all night, but right now he desperately wanted to hold his wife, his best friend, the woman he was madly in love with- in his arms and just feel her naked body wrapped inside his. So he didn't ask, he just untied her arms and legs, spooned her into his body and held her as tightly as he could as she quivered and shuttered the leftovers from her multiple orgasms. As her body shuttered Erica would occasionally whisperer "Oh Alan. Oh my God Alan." He could tell by her tone that it was a combination of praise and an affirmation of love, as well as a plea for it to never stop.

He pulled her tightly into his arms and crushed her to him as he planted soft kisses on her head, her hair and shoulders. All of his dreams and fantasies of having his wife love him like he loved her were coming true and somehow he knew and the rest of his life would be spent passionately loving the incredible woman in his arms.

Later when all quivering stopped, Erica turned in his arms , wrapped her arms around him and laid her head on his chest. She loved hearing the heart that was beating for her. She tilted her head up to look at him and whispered hoarsely,.

"Alan can you ever forgive me for being such a frigid bitch all of these years? We could have had all of this years ago, but I never saw or realized the type of love and passion that was waiting for me, had I truly let the one man that loved me into my heart. I've been a fool all of these years and I'm sorry. I know what I have now and I love you now more than I did when we got married. I want you to teach me how to be your fantasy girl, because I really, truly want to show you how much I love you and what you mean to me."

"Baby, there is just one thing I want you to know. You have always been and always will be my fantasy girl and you don't have to change a thing to be the woman I love. I love the woman inside this incredible body and no matter what we do or don't do that doesn't change. However, you are the most beautiful stunningly gorgeous women I know and to have you hide beauty is a crime, for you and for everyone around you. We're not going to turn you into my fantasy girl, because you already are my fantasy girl. What we're going to do is let you be the fantasy girl that you want to be, we're going to let Erica out of her shell and let her shine." Alan reiterated.

"The ideas that I have for you will indeed test your limits so I want you to remember a couple of things. First, remember how powerful you felt when all those men were lusting after your naked body, well with some of the clothes were going to get, you could be just as powerful. You won't be naked, but we can show you in a way that enhances everything you have. Second, your mine, you're taken and you'll be safe with me. I will always be there to protect and care for you and if some of these outfits make you afraid, remember I will always be with you and I will always protect you." Alan Explained.

Erica laid her head back on his chest and whispered. "I'm so lucky to have you as my husband and the man who loves and cares for me."

Alan rolled over and picked Erica in his arms and carried her into the kitchen where set her on one of the counter stools and made her some eggs, sausage, strawberries and leftover cinnamon rolls for dinner. After dinner was over they went back to bed and curled up in each other's arms and went to sleep.

Erica woke him in the middle of the night with only the second blow job she had ever given and it was just as erotic as the one the night before. Once again she deep throated his cock and he ate her to several orgasms. After they had both cum she smiled a sweet satisfied blissful smile and fell asleep on his chest. Alan stayed awake for an hour marveling at the change in his life over the last 48 hours. As Alan lay in bed, he thought of the changes in Erica, came up with an idea and left the bed for a few minutes to make a phone call. When he came back Erica had a worried frown on her face and in her sleep her hands were searching for something. When Alan got back into bed Erica's searching hands found him and the worried look went away, replaced by a serene glow on her beautiful face as she crawled back into his arms.

12