Erica's Awakening Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alan refilled their glasses, clinked his glass to hers and said.

"To my wife, my fantasy come to life, the woman I have always loved and now loves me the same way. To the sexiest most dazzlingly gorgeous woman I've ever seen and a woman, who without questioning fulfills my every fantasy."

They both took another sip of champagne and then once again Alan took a mouthful that they shared in a long and loving kiss. Erica could tell Alan was starting to get nervous because his hands were constantly caressing her naked back and belly.

"Erica you have fulfilled every fantasy I've ask of you. Tonight it's your turn and I'm going to fulfill a fantasy of yours, one you would never ask for, but my love for you has no limits. Mike could you join us." Alan said.

Erica almost got whiplash as her head whipped around looking for the huge hulking man who protected her from the gang less than a week ago. As Erica saw Mike approach, her head swam with visions of that huge cock sliding down her throat and how she had wanted to feel it buried in her pussy. Erica whipped back around to face her husband with her mouth open starting to protest. Alan put his finger on her lips and she remembered his comment that his love can't get pushed aside by a big piece of meat.

Alan kissed her and said

"This fantasy is my wedding gift to you, but it's also a promise that my love for you knows no bounds and whatever fantasies you harbor I will do my best to fulfill. You have given yourself, your love, your heart and your body to me, and I will do the same but this is one fantasy I can't fulfill, so for this one time I have a substitute."

Mike filled everyone's glass with champagne and then said.

"To the sexiest, most beautiful and most desirable woman I've ever saved and her husband that loves her enough to fulfill her every fantasy."

Everyone touched their glasses together and took a large swallow of champagne. When Erica turned back to look at Alan he saw tears in her eyes as she put her face to his and whispered.

"Oh my. Baby you don't have to do this."

"Erica I will always love you and my love has no bounds. I don't want you to ever have doubts or regrets and I know you have dreams about what this would be like. Just like your love for me is selfless, so is mine for you. I know if this was a fantasy of mine you would do it, after this there will only be fantasies we create together. Erica I love you enough to let you feel something I could never give you, and I will be with you the whole time. Now come dance with me."

They excused themselves and went to the dance floor in the first dance was a slow ballad that allowed these two lovers to hold each other tightly as they shuffled around the dance floor. There were frequent stops that consisted of deep tonsil tickling, soulful kisses. When this love song ended a quick thumping rhythm allowed Erica to shimmy her hips and she could feel the Ben-Wa-Balls really heating up her pussy. Everyone around them stopped to enjoy her unfettered breasts trying to break free of her top as they bobbed and wobbled on her chest.

When the second fast song came on, Alan pulled her into his arms and kissed her deeply and when their kiss ended, he pulled her away from him and looked lovingly into her eyes as he first untied the bottom string on her top. As he saw her breath catch, he untied the top string on her top and caught it as it tried to flutter to the floor. Erica's breath shuttered, her whole body quivered and she moaned as her breasts were now exposed to everyone's viewing pleasure.

Erica looked into Alan's eyes; saw his love and how proud he was of her, and now she truly felt like the beautiful, sexy goddess Alan had always told her she was. She felt proud to be Alan's wife and the object of all his love, so she stood tall, pulling her shoulders back and showed everyone her fabulous naked and brazenly displayed breasts with her thrusting and engorged nipples. She reached out, took Alan's hands, placed them over her breasts, then breathed a lusty gasp and said.

"Oh Alan everything is a dream come true, take me here and now, on the dance floor and show everyone how much you love me and that I belong to you."

Alan hefted her breasts with his hands, stroked and then pinched her nipples. Erica's body trembled and her head rolled back with her mouth open in a passionate moan. Alan leaned down and stuck his tongue down her throat as he tried to consume her with the love he felt, all while tugging on her nipples. As Alan pulled back from the kiss Erica's eyes were closed, she was shaking with rekindled need and as her eyes opened, Alan saw how desperately she wanted him to make love to her.

Alan could never deny Erica anything, so he reached down grabbed Erica's tiny waist and flipped her upside down and placed her legs on either side on his face and fed her weeping pussy into his mouth. Erica screamed first with surprise but her screams turned into throaty robust moans as Alan began to lavish her pussy with licks, sucks and little bites.

Erica noticed that Alan's cock was right in front of her face so she unzipped his pants, fished his hard thrusting manhood out of his pants and sucked it down her throat. Now it was Alan's turn to moan and his moan sent vibrations straight to Erica's clit, suddenly her orgasm was on her and Alan's next suck on her clit sent her over the edge into a gut twisting cum. Knowing she had a large audience made Erica's orgasm explode that much faster, harder and deeper with her whole body convulsing around Alan's face.

Erica's scream of passion were muffled around Alan's cock deeply embedded in her throat, but her throaty vibrations went straight to Alan's engorged cock and the whole nights teasing exploded as he fired ropes of thick cum down Erica's throat. Alan felt his legs shake as he filled his wife's throat with his cum and groaned his completion into Erica's still spasming quim. The eroticism of drinking her husband's cum and his continued vibrations on her clit renewed Erica's orgasm in another round of gut twisting contractions.

Alan held her for another minute breathing her musk and then he gently flipped her right side up, set her on her wobbly legs and pulled her to his chest in a love affirming hug. Everyone around them broke out in a round of cheers and applause, but Alan and Erica were still lost in the love they felt for each other. Erica held her face against Alan's chest as she looked up and gave him a deep look of never ending love. Then she slid down Alan's body until she was kneeling in front of his cock, she looked up at him as she gave his cock a little kiss and then tucked it back in his pants and zipped him up. Erica stood and then pulled Alan into a loving kiss and then whispered in his ear.

"Alan I love you with all that I am and I always will, now everyone here knows that I belong to you."

With that Erica stepped back and while staring at him with complete trust and love as she started dancing to the new song.

Alan could see the lust rebuilding in her eyes as everyone around her starred at the topless goddess in their midst. Everyone was watching those perfect breasts bobbing to the music with her engorged nipples swinging in time to the music like a conductor's baton. Throughout the entire song, Erica's eyes never left Alan's and towards the end of the song he put his hands on her hips and pulled her close.

When the song ended Alan told her to take off her skirt and without hesitation she slipped it off her hips, stepped out of it and she was now standing regally with her naked dazzlingly, spectacular body on display in the middle of the dance floor. Erica's gaze never wavered from Alan's eyes as she continued to pour her love through her eyes into his melting heart.

Both of them were so enraptured in each other that the hundreds of people watching the scene didn't even register. For Erica, Alan was the only person that existed and everything she was doing was for him and him alone. For Alan, it felt like he was about to sacrifice the only person that ever mattered to him and he was on the verge of throwing her over his shoulder and running out of the room to save her from what he was about to do.

Alan brought her hands together in front of her and linked her bracelets together, binding her hands in front of her. Alan trailed his fingers up her soft skin and then cupped her face as he kissed her sweetly and softly. His eyes revealed his conflict, his pain, but mostly the all-consuming love that he had for her and she understood that despite his brave words earlier that size didn't matter, he was afraid he was going to lose the only person that ever mattered. In this moment Erica understood that Alan loved her so much he would sacrifice himself for her, and she knew she would never let that happen.

Alan bent and scooped up her glorious naked body in his arms and as he did, Erica draped her bound arms over his neck and pulled herself tightly in his embrace. Erica snuggled into his neck and kissed her way from his neck until she was nibbling on his ear and then she whispered into his ear.

"Alan I am yours and I will always be yours, nothing will ever change that. I love you Alan, I love you so very much."

Alan pulled her tight against his body in a love of affirming hug, as he carried her over to the table and despite her words, Alan still felt like he was carrying the love of his life to be sacrificed and it was tearing him up inside.

Alan gently laid Erica on her back on the table at the front of the club. With her hands still around his neck, Erica pulled him down and began to kiss him, fortifying their devotion to one another. Alan felt desperation in their kiss as they were both trying to reassure each other and the reality of having a stud like Mike make love to his wife was scaring him. He looked her in the eyes one last time and then pulled her hands over her head and bound them to the table.

He heard an appreciative murmur from the crowd because pulling her hands back behind her head had the effect of lifting her chest and offering up those wonderful breasts and straining nipples for everyone's pleasure. Alan walked around the table and began kissing her inner thighs, making his way to those glistening pussy lips and after its first tentative lick through her lips he realized he had forgotten to remove the Ben-Wa-Balls. Fortunately they were both close enough to remove easily and he got back to making love to Erica's succulent pussy.

Mike dropped his pants and as he did, a murmur went through the crowd as his large cock made its first appearance. Seeing Erica's glorious body laid out for his consumption already had him hard and Erica was right it was large. Mike's cock was 11 or maybe 12 inches and maybe a little over 2 inches thick, so it was very impressive compared to Alan's that was 7 inches and slightly under 2 inches thick. Mike stepped up and began feeding his cock into Erica's mouth while Alan began to actively eat Erica's pussy.

Committed now, Alan began to suck on Erica's clit as she gasped. This gave Mike the opportunity to start sliding his cock down her throat. He started slow but as Alan continued to suck and play with Erica's clit, she started squirming and gasping and that seemed to help open her throat for Mike to drive deeper in her gullet. The more Alan worked on Erica's pussy the easier job she seemed to have taking Mike's cock down her throat and Alan could see her delicate neck bulge obscenely as Mike's cock entered her throat.

Mike was helping as well. As he started feeding his cock into Erica's mouth and down her throat his hands began to toy with those magnificent breasts. Mike had dreams of getting his hands and mouth of those breasts and nipples and now he had his chance. His large hands engulfed her breasts, his thumb and fore finger began to roll, twist and pinch her nipples. Erica felt more wanton than she had in her entire life. She was tied naked to a table with a huge cock traveling down her throat, her breasts and nipples being played with and her pussy being sucked and eaten by her husband, all in front of hundreds of people. This was the most incredible thing that ever happened to her and her passionate excitement was off the charts.

When Erica took all of Mike down her throat the crowd erupted in applause and the minute Erica heard the applause she remembered that she was on display for everybody to watch what was happening to her and her whole body quivered. Alan felt a gush of moisture as he was eating Erica and that was the signal to start concentrating on her clit. Alan sucked in Erica's clit into his mouth and started working at it with his lips, tongue and teeth. Her hips tilted into his mouth begging for more.

Erica moaned a deep sensual moan around his cock and Mike rolled his head back and groaned as he felt the vibrations run through her throat into his cock. Mike seemed to be having a hard time keeping his composure as Erica's sensuous throat fuck began to pull him closer and closer to the edge. Mike bent over and took one of Erica's nipples into his mouth as he scraped it with his teeth and then lightly bit the nipple. He repeated it with the other nipple.

Erica bowed her back, pushing her nipples into Mike's erotic nipple play and she felt the hunger travel from her nipples like a lightning bolt to her pussy. Erica's hips were lifting and she was building towards her own climax as well and it was going to be a race to see who got there first.

It was Mike as he roared and began shooting his cum down her throat and Alan could see Erica's throat working to keep up with the cum sliding down her throat. Mike slowly slid his cock out of her throat and mouth and as his cock cleared her vocal cords Erica screamed for Alan to take her to heaven and make her cum.

Alan knew exactly what to do and lightly bit then sucked hard on her clit and Erica exploded into a muscle clenching back bend. Alan could hear the awes from the audience and gasps of disbelief as Erica's orgasm hungrily consumed her body, but he knew this was just the beginning as he continued to play Erica's body like a Stradivarius. The crowd erupted with cheers and whistles as Erica continued to shatter around them.

Erica's body bowed then twisted and muscles clenched as Alan kept her moving from orgasm to orgasm for five long and intense minutes. Erica's stomach muscles were cramped into a tight sixpack as they tried to cope with the orgasmic tsunami centered in her pussy. The cords in her neck were distended as she was trying to scream her orgasm, but had lost all her breath and all she could do was open and close her mouth soundlessly as her body was racked in rapture. All the muscles in her arms and legs as well as her tendons were pulled tight against her skin as they fought the ecstasy running rampant through her body.

Alan brought her slowly back from the brink of orgasmic madness and lovingly kissed her legs, belly and still quivering pussy, then quickly ran around and unfastened her bound arms from the table. Alan picked her up off the table and cradled her quivering naked body in his arms tightly as he reined kisses on her face. In between the kisses, he was telling her how much he loved her. She opened her eyes and weakly reached up to kiss him and with her teeth still chattering from the intensity of her cums, she told Alan how much she loved him.

Alan quietly asked her if she was ready for round two. Weakly she smiled and nodded her head yes; and laid her head on his shoulder and nuzzled into his neck. He pulled her tightly to his body and held her there, as he whispered how much he loved her. Upon hearing that, she nuzzled even tighter her into his neck and began to kiss his neck between body shivers.

Alan carried her over to the front of the club where a pole sat in the middle, he held her for a couple of more minutes while more of her shivers subsided then he set her on her feet. He raised her hands over her head and forced her up on tip toe as he hooked her bound wrists to hook in the middle of the pole.

Erica was now bound sensuously to the pole in the front of the room. With her arms pulled high over her head her breasts were lifted with the red flamed nipples pointing at everyone in the audience. Her chest was stretched with her ribs defined against her skin and her tiny muscled belly stretched thin, making her pussy seem that much more prominent. Her glistening pussy was wavering on top of two spectacular dancers' legs. She looked very much like a tiny stunning sacrifice as King Kong or the huge hulking Mike approached.

Alan sensuously kissed her face, nose and mouth and then caressed her still quivering body, then he looked into her eyes and said. "Tomorrow is just you and me resting and making love, after that I'm taking you to St. Barts where I can marry you again. I love you Erica with all that I am and I want you in my arms the rest of my life."

"Alan, when this is over can you take me back in your arms and slowly make love to me. I need sweetness and beauty the way you always worship and make love to me. Don't leave me alone with him. Hold me while he is fucking me, so I can pretend it is you making love to me. Alan I know you're doing this as my fantasy, but right now I need to feel your touch, see your face and have you kiss me."

Alan bent down and capturing her lips began to slowly and sensuously kiss her completely and thoroughly so she knew he loved her. While he was building her passion with kisses his hands were lightly caressing her hips, legs, belly and of course her pussy, as well as those astounding breasts and sensitive nipples. As he continued to caress and build the passion back into her body he took one step to the right and motioned for Mike to take her.

Mike came up, slid his hands between her legs and cradled her legs in his arms as he pulled her hips up to the level of his cock and started running ahead of his cock through her pussy lips to lubricate it. Mike started feeding the head of his cock into her pussy in shallow small increments and as he went deeper, Erica's breathing got deeper as well. Then as the head of his cock popped into her pussy, Erica pulled her mouth away from his lips and moaned.

"Oh God Alan, you're so big tonight ... oh your stretching me so good ... oh god Alan your filling me up."

Then Alan knew everything was going to be okay. Erica loved him and only wanted him. The only way she could fuck Mike was to pretend his cock was Alan's. He began to rain kisses all over her face and recaptured her mouth in a love affirming kiss. Erica looked into Alan's eyes with total love as Mike continued feeding his massive cock into Alan's wife and Erica convinced herself that she was making love to the only man that she had ever loved and loved her.

Erica had wondered what that massive cock would feel like filling her pussy and oh god it felt soooo good. When Mike started rubbing his cock through her pussy lips, it started stretching her quim wide and as it did, it started to hurt until finally, it popped into her pussy and that massive head started rubbing back and forth across her g-spot and she felt her pussy gush with the intense feelings this massive cock was bringing. She had never felt her pussy spread so wide and the deeper he went, the more it stretched. It was everything she had imagined.

Her fantasies of this massive cock inside her were everything she dreamed of. She felt so full and so stretched. The deeper it went, the more she moaned into Alan's mouth. This was her most unbelievable fantasy come true and it even surpassed her fantasies as that huge cock began to plow its way deep inside her obscenely stretched pussy.

Erica's pussy lips were spread so wide she could feel puffs of hair on her clit, she started feeling every movement, every breath of air was caressing her completely and her forcefully uncovered clit. The feelings were incredible and she so wanted this to be Alan as she felt him caressing and kissing her. It wasn't hard for her to convince herself that this was Alan. Erica had no desire to have that big brute Mike fuck her, so in her mind the man making love to her right now was the only man she'd ever loved, her husband.