Erica's Debut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What about the other one? Where's my fourth cock?"

"Ah, I mean, I thought you wanted me to get three?" I was worried I had misunderstood her e-mail and had messed things up.

"And don't you bellmen naturally come equipped with one of your own? Let's see it!"

"Oh! Yes, ma'm, right away." I looked up at her and she was smiling wickedly at me. I quickly unzipped my fly and fumbled around in my pants trying to get my stiff cock out of my pants.

"Not that way...drop your pants, I want to see the whole package!"

I nervously glanced around, there was still no one anywhere in the hall. "Okay." I undid my belt and opened the clasp of my pants. Hooking my thumbs inside the waistband of my pants and boxers I dropped them to my knees and stood back up. My cock was bobbing up and down with excitement.

"Hmmm, not as big as that other one or exotic as that black one...come closer so I can inspect it." I waddled toward the opening and put my cock as far through it as I could. She reached down and took me firmly in her hand, squeezing my cock tightly, almost painfully so. Then she reached down and cupped my balls and hefted and rolled them between her fingers. "Very realistic though. Maybe I'll give this one a good hard milking with my hands. That might be fun...I'll take it!" She pulled my balls through the opening in the door as if she was accepting one of the dildos. "Oh, silly me, I guess I have to open the door for this one, don't I? Step back, unless you want me to close you in."

I stood back, my pants sliding further down all the way to my ankles, and she closed the door. I could hear the chain being undone on the other side, then the door lock being turned, then turned again, then the chain being jingled, then the door handle being jiggled. Then her muffled voice, giggling on the other side of the door, "Wait a bit, I have to figure out how this door works...they really should make these easier to operate." Finally, after what seemed like a full minute, the door handled turned and she opened the door.

Standing before me, silhouetted against the light of the late afternoon sun streaming through the balcony doors, was the most beautiful vision I can remember in out twenty years together. Erica's long blonde hair had been styled and put up in a loose bun held together with black and silver hair sticks, with streamers of golden light curls cascading down over her shoulders and back. She was dressed in a black satin demi-cup strapless corset, matching black satin panties, and sheer black silk stockings attached to the corset with straps. Almost as tall as I am in her stockinged feet, she virtually towered over me in shiny patent platform heels. I stood agape in the hall, forgetting for the moment that I was naked from the waist down and sporting a hard-on, and simply stared at my gorgeous wife.

"Come in, before you catch cold." My wife turned to go into the room, revealing her well shaped, pale white ass framed by the black garter straps and the corset, her perfect cheeks minimally covered by the tiny bikini panties. As I stumbled into the doorway, trying not to trip over my pants and underwear, she turned back over her shoulder and said, "Where'd you put the wine?"

Damn! I had forgotten the wine! I started to pull up my pants again so that I remedy my mistake. "I'm sorry honey, I forgot. Maybe I there's a place close by where I can get some."

"Hmm..." she said with a touch of disappointment, "I'm really not sure I can get into the proper mood without the wine." She stepped all the way into the room, still facing away from me. The room she had gotten was very posh. The bed was king sized, with an elegant comforter and a carved wooden headboard. On two sides were large oval mirrors. Opposite the foot of the bed was a carved wooden dresser that matched the headboard, and on it she had stood up the three dildos in ascending size order. On the back of the dresser rested a large square mirror, so it looked as though there were six hard cocks rising from the top of a broad wooden surface. She stepped over to them and started to casually brush her fingers across the heads of the three realistic penises, as though she was trying to make sure they stayed hard for her. "I've got an idea though...something to keep me in the mood. You don't need to go out, just hop into the bathroom and take a quick shower. When you come out I want you dressed in a towel, just a towel, okay?" She turned around to the digital camera, which she had put on a tripod near the balcony doors, and started fiddling with the settings. I had paused, trying to figure out what she was planning. She looked up at me and asked, "you do still want to do this, don't you?"

"Yes, yes...very much." I stepped out of my shoes, pants and boxers on the way to the bathroom. "I'll be out shortly." I stripped off my shirt and socks after closing the door behind me, and turned on the shower. As it warmed up, I thought I heard my wife saying something, but it could have been her turning on the radio. She liked to listen to the radio while we messed around, and often listened to it a bit too loudly for my tastes. I hopped into the shower and quickly lathered off the day's grunge. I'd never seen my wife is such an adventurous mood, and I didn't want to take the chance that her mood would change if I delayed.

Hopping back out of the shower I toweled off and wrapped the towel around my waist, trapping my firm erection up against my stomach. I ran my fingers through my hair and checked in the mirror to make sure I wasn't too goofy looking before I stepped back out into the room. Erica had turned the radio on, and as usual it was too loud. She had positioned herself on the end of the bed with her hands on her widely spread knees, and asked "Is this a good pose?"

"Absolutely! You look very dominant that way." I moved quickly to get behind the camera and snap several shots. With each picture Erica changed her pose slightly, from dominant to demure to catlike to sultry, and back to dominant again, all without really shifting much from her original position.

I was about to ask her if she wanted to start posing with the dildos, when there was a sharp rap on the door, "Room service!" announced the male voice on the other side.

"Oh good, there's the wine!" my wife said to me. She turned off the radio, then yelled "Bring it in!" she toward the door. The door handle clicked, then the door opened as the tall young bellman backed the tray into the room.

"Two bottles of our best cabernet and a chocolate dessert tray," he announced. He was almost at the foot of the bed before he stopped the cart and turned toward us. Startled, he looked back and forth from my wife, to me, then back to her. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt," he stammered, "I'll just leave this and...."

"No worries," my wife interjected, "we hadn't started yet so there was nothing to interrupt. I hope we haven't offended you?"

He was staring at my wife's long, beautiful legs but he managed to pry his eyes free to meet her gaze, "Oh, no, not at all, Mrs. Smith. Will that be all?"

My wife stood, and though the bellman was taller than me, probably six feet tall, she was taller than both of us in her platform heels. "I'd like you to open the wine, if you don't mind, Mark." She had approached him closely enough to read his name off his name tag, even without her glasses. As she moved I noticed that the top of her corset was beginning to slide down, exposing the tops of her large, pink areolas. This didn't escape Mark's notice, either, and he went from staring at her legs to staring at her chest.

"I don't mind at all, Mrs. Smith." (I guess she checked us in using a highly unoriginal assumed name). He fumbled with the corkscrew...it was one of those complex types that was hard to operate even when you were paying attention to what you were doing, and he wasn't paying attention at all. He finally got the cork out, and poured two glasses, offering one to her. When she took it she made sure that their fingertips met and that she stroked his hand before securing the glass. She swirled the wine in the glass, then took a sip, staring the whole time down toward the crotch of his pants, where an obvious erection was starting to pulse.

"Mmmm, that's yummy," she cooed, without clearly indicating whether she referred to the wine or his erection. "Could you open the other bottle, too? I'm not sure either of us will be in a position to open it after the first one is emptied." My wife drained the rest of her wine in a few quick swallows, then bent over to pick up a chocolate truffle from the tray on the serving cart. In this position her left breast was almost completely exposed to the young man.

He didn't even answer. Moving in slow motion with his eyes never leaving my wife, Mark started to open the other bottle. My wife walked past him to lean back against the dresser, where the three erect dildos still stood, and put her glass down between the mirror and the dildos. She absently reached behind her and started to stroke the longest one while her eyes wandered up and down the bellman's body. "Do you mind if my husband takes a couple of pictures? You can just keep doing what you are doing...I'll do all the posing."

"I don't mind." I think the poor kid had broken into a visible sweat by this point. His hands were shaking as he again tried to uncork the second bottle without looking at it. I started to click the camera. Erica started posing by turning her shapely rear toward the bellman, bending over at the waist and leaning down to kiss the tip of the black dildo. Mark's eyes darted from my wife's ass to the mirror, where I'm sure he had a good view both of her teasing oral treatment on the dildo and also a wonderful view down the top of her corset. I shifted the tripod so that I could gather it all in to a single frame, and my wife responded by running one hand up and down the shaft of the dildo as she wrapped her lips around its whole fat head, while running the fingers of her other hand under her the back of her panties. All the while she made yummy, slurpy sounds.

Meanwhile, Mark finally "popped" the cork out of the second bottle. He stood there with the bottle in one hand and the corkscrew in the other while my wife turned to face him, leaning back against the dresser and spreading her legs slightly. She picked up the second glass of wine that the bellman had poured for me from the serving cart, drained it quickly, then placed it on the dresser next to the other empty one. She looked up at the young man, then up and down her own long, curvy form. "I'm not too bad--for an old lady--am I Mark?"

"No, you're not!" he said eagerly. "That is, you look great and you're not an old lady. You shouldn't think that about yourself. You're very hot."

"That's so sweet of you to say. I am feeling rather warm right now. Maybe it's the wine. Maybe it's being dressed this way in front of two sexy men. Maybe it's these three toy cocks my husband bought me today. You know what we're going to do with these Mark?" He shook his head, though he probably knew the answer, I think he wanted to hear her say it. She turned to face the dresser and the dildos again. "My husband bought me these so he could take pictures of me stuffing them into my ass, and my mouth, and my pussy." As she mentioned each of her openings she pointed out which of the dildos was the intended penetrator.

She nodded toward me. "He likes me to pretend that I'm having sex with other men. If he takes the pictures right, it will look like I'm taking three strangers' hard dicks into each of my holes. Does that sound like fun to watch? Would you like to watch me get fucked by these three strangers' cocks? Or is all this too kinky?" She looked at him in the mirror again, her breasts were more than halfway out of the corset, and she seemed to be enjoying having him stare at her mostly bare chest. He appeared to be trying to formulate a response when she continued.

"You don't seem to mind, and you do seem to be enjoying the view!" She looked down at her own breasts, and with another deft, intentional shrug on her part, they swung completely free of the corset. Then she glanced at the front of his trousers. Mark blushed and started to apologize.

My wife wasn't allowing interruption. "No, dear, don't worry, I like that you are looking at me. I'm usually so shy and quiet. This is really different for me, being dressed all sexy like this." She turned to face him again. All the shifting and turning and bending had made the corset creep farther down her torso, it had gone from being a demi-cup to a waist cincher. "My top seems to have fallen down..." she said, looking down again at her exposed chest. She moved her hands over the tops of her breasts, as though she had become modest, then she started to try to pull the corset up, but abandoned that strategy in favor of simply caressing and tweaking her own nipples. She looked back up and him while continuing to touch herself. "Can I have some more wine, please?" The two glasses were on the dresser behind her, next to the dildos, and she made no move to hand him one.

"Yes, ma'am," Mark stuttered. He put the full bottle down on the tray and picked up the other one that we had started, stepping toward the dresser, and my wife, to retrieve a glass. His erection was evident, and fairly impressive, in the front of his khaki pants, and as he leaned forward to pick up the glass it nearly brushed my wife's thigh. He was standing only inches from her, holding the glass and bottle at chest level, almost brushing against her pointy nipples as he poured the wine. She had a devilish smile on her face, reveling in the attention he was giving her and the apparent discomfort it was causing him to be this close to a sexually charged married woman in front of her husband.

He handed her the glass, or rather she reached up and took it from him, making sure she pulled the glass toward her as she did so, thus pressing the backs of his fingers gently against her right breast. "Are you old enough to drink, Mark?" she whispered.

"Yes, ma'm. I'm 21...last month."

"Why don't you pour yourself a glass, then. My husband won't be needing any wine tonight. That is, unless you need to go back to work. Are we taking too much of your time?"

"No, ma'am!" Mark shot back. "I'm getting off here... I mean this was my last run before punching out.... I could use a glass of wine, actually." He leaned toward her and reached around to get the other empty glass off the dresser. As he did, she lifted her leg slightly to bring her stocking-covered thigh in contact with the tent in the front of his pants. An audible moan escaped his lips, and he seemed to lean into her as he retrieved the glass. As he poured, my wife leaned forward so that her nipples grazed the backs of both his hands, causing him to twitch and splash a few drops of wine across her breasts and onto her corset. "Oh, I'm sorry!! I didn't mean...." He stood frozen, unsure of what to do.

"No worries, dear." She looked over at me. "Honey, help me out of this wet corset while Mark here cleans the wine off my breasts." My wife, still leaning back against the dresser, put her glass down. She raised both hands behind and placed them behind her head, ostensibly to hold the wisps of loose hair away from the corset clasps, but the real and probably intended effect was to further expose and thrust her naked breasts toward the bellman. I started to unhook the twenty or so clasps down the back of the corset, starting at the top. He put the glass and wine bottle down, and reached over toward the service cart for a napkin. "Not that way silly," my wife giggled at him. "Use your lips, and don't miss any spots."

Keeping her left hand behind her neck she put her right behind his head and guided the bellman's mouth to her taut left nipple, where a drop of wine hung perilously close to falling. He caught the drop on his outstretched tongue, then eagerly took her nipple into is mouth and suckled. Erica moaned and pulled him against her more tightly. I was just two clasps from having the corset unhooked when I stopped to unhook the garters from her stocking tops. By the time I had the garters unsnapped and the last two eyelets unclasped she reached forward and took his head between both hands, guiding his mouth deliberately across her chest toward her neglected right breast. "Don't forget to clean up your whole mess, sweetie."

I unwrapped the corset, slipping it out from between them, and quickly returned to my camera duties as my wife led the bellman to her right nipple, which he engulfed in his mouth. "Harder...suck harder," she whispered feverishly. He obliged and she yelped in pleasure, pushing his head away so that her nipple "popped" out of his mouth. She held him there, his mouth still open as she looked down her naked torso. "You missed a spot...quick, before it gets away." She guided him to the top of a winedrop trail that started its journey under her right breast and led down her belly toward her hipbone. By the time he got to the end of the trail the drop had just reached the thin waistband of her black satin bikini panties, and he chased it underneath the elastic with his tongue.

She laughed as she guided him away from her hips, where he appeared to be eager to burrow into her panties to get to her pussy. "Not so fast... slow down there, Tiger," she laughed. She pulled him to a standing postion by gently tugging his ears.

"I liked it when you were playing with these, and sucking on them...." She cupped her hands under her perky breasts and tweaked her nipples between thumb and forefinger. Mark simply stood and gawked, watching her, waiting for her to tell him what to do next. "This is really intense for me...except for my husband and my doctor, no grown man has seen my breasts since before I got married. I really liked the feeling of your mouth on my nipples, you know. I didn't know that I would...I was pretty certain I wouldn't. Not anything about you. Actually I thought I would be embarrassed. I was afraid you wouldn't like me, but you are so eager and excited and so obviously enjoying seeing me that you're really turning me on...."

She paused a moment, her right hand reaching over to get her wineglass, and her left trailing from her breast down to the waistband of her panties. The bellman was still mesmerized, waiting for some cue or command to signal his next move. She closed her eyes and drank half the glass in a single quick gulp. When she opened her eyes again she appeared more relaxed and more sensuous. She was transforming right in front of me. I didn't know where this was going, but so far it felt like a dream come true.

"So, Mark...would you like to stay with us and play a while longer?" He was nodding yes, emphatically. "I can't promise you anything. I don't know how far I'm really willing to go, maybe not much further at all, but right now I want to play and I've got a wicked idea how you can help. Are you willing to take a chance?"

"Yes, please...I'd love to stay and help you play. Don't worry about me, I just want to help you have fun, ma'am," he responded earnestly.

"Oh, you're so sweet. I could just eat you up...and maybe I will!" My wife put the glass down and started to stand up, but between the effect of the wine and the sexual tension she seemed a bit wobbly on the tall platform heels. She leaned back against the dresser, then lifted herself up so that she was sitting on the dresser, legs dangling in front of her.

"These shoes have to go...I know they are totally sexy, but I'm going to fall off of them and sprain my ankle. Mark...." she said, coyly batting her eyelashes for effect, "could you help me get these off?" She started to lift one foot toward him. In an instant he was down on his knees in front of her, taking her calf in one hand and working on the buckle of the ankle strap with the other. Quickly he had the strap undone and eased the shoe off her foot. She sighed and flexed her toes. Instead of reaching for her other foot he looked up at her and brought her foot to his face. "Really?" she said, seeming incredulous about he was planning to do. Even though I think she has really sexy, pretty feet, she's always felt self-conscious about them.