Erica's Debut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He brought her silk-covered big toe to his lips, kissing it gently, then sucking it hungrily. She moaned in pleasure. He took each toe in turn, giving them equal attention, then he rested her bare foot on his thigh and lifted the other one to take off the shoe. By the time he was done ministering to the toes of the other foot, she was practically purring.

"That was really nice, thank you so much! You are really making me feel sexy...I never really even let my husband do that...but you make it feel so good, so natural." She flexed and lifted one leg, and placed her foot on his shoulder, then did the same with the other. Here was my wife, who usually was so shy about her body that she preferred making love with the lights off, sitting naked except for her stockings and panties on a hotel dresser with a stranger kneeling between her legs gazing directly at her thinly covered crotch. Seeing her through his eyes gave me a whole new view of her, like admiring her for the first time myself. This was already the most sexually charged experience of my life, and who knew where it would go from here? I don't think that at that moment even Erica had a clear plan in mind.

"What do you prefer, Mark, stockings on, or off?"

"Definitely on, you have increadibly sexy legs and feet, Mrs. Smith, and I love the way they look with the sheer black stockings on!"

"Alright, then, as you wish," she said, smiling and sliding off the dresser to a standing position. Her blonde pussy, covered only by one thin, obviously damp piece of fabric, was only a couple of inches from his face. He leaned as close as he could without making contact and inhaled deeply. She reached down and tilted his head back to look into his eyes, asking "Do I smell okay?"

He smiled broadly, "You smell delicious...I'm sure you taste just as good."

"Hmmm, well my husband says so...I've never developed a taste for pussy juice myself, much to his dismay." She was still using one hand to keep his face greater than a tongue's length away, but to my surprise she placed her other hand on her chest and slid it slowly down her belly to the top of her panties. He followed her progress as she slid her fingers beneath the waistband and under the fabric, where her fingers wiggled and dallied. She bit her lip and closed her eyes as she apparently dipped a finger inside. "Mmmph...I'm sooo wet. I've never, ever, ever been this wet." She pulled out her hand and stuck out her finger, glistening with her own nectar. "How do I taste?" Mark deep-throated her out-stretched finger, making "mmm" noises and working his tongue vigorously to get very drop. She finally took her finger out of his mouth so he could answer.

"Amazing...just like I thought you would taste."

"Stand up, I want to tell you my idea." She helped him to stand. Without her heels, she was now three or four inches shorter than him, and they were standing so close that the tent in his pants was touching her belly, just above her waistband. She backed up toward the dresser again and made more space between them. She handed him his wine and asked him to drink, and he drained it in just a couple of swallows.

Everything that had happened so far had surpassed my fantasies, but what my wife did next was the biggest shock yet. She squatted before him, so that she was eye level with his crotch and his pulsing hard-on. She looked up and asked, "boxers, or briefs?"

"Actually, boxer briefs," he answered, somewhat quizically.

"Perfect." She raised her hands to his waistband and holding his belt buckle in one hand took the tongue of his zipper in the other. "Do you mind?" she asked, already certain of the answer.

"No, not at all." She was already slowly unzipping him as he replied. When his fly was completely open she reached inside with her left hand and firmly gripped his hard-on.

"Wow, you are sooo hard. This is the first time I've had another guy's hard cock in my hand for over twenty years. You feel so good and so hard. I could just squeeze this all night." She continued to wrangle in his pants, squeezing and tugging and pulling. He had his eyes closed and his head tilted back, and seemed to be fighting off a premature climax.

"Don't cum yet...we need to save that for later, okay?" He grunted and nodded. "I've almost got it...there!" She gave a final turn of her wrist and pulled her hand out. Erica took a moment to look at his crotch. Where the tent had been was now just a flat expanse. She must have tucked his cock down into the leg of his boxer briefs or up in between his legs, because what had been completely conspicuous was now invisible. Without standing up and without looking she reached behind her and fumbled with the rubber cocks, grabbing the big one first , then moving on until she got the black one. She picked it up and held it in front of her face, then tucked the base of it through his fly and zipped it up partway. It looked exactly like a black man had unzipped in front of her and taken out his hard-on. Mark and I both knew immediately what she wanted.

"There, that's perfect." She looked up at him with a gleam in her eye. "First, you are going to be my first black lover, and you're going to fuck my mouth with that pretty cock. Then, you are going to be my anal fuck buddy, and ream my backdoor with that little dildo. Next, you are going to be my super-hung stud and fuck my pussy with that huge schlong...assuming it fits. Finally, if you're a very, very good boy, you can take the real thing out and we'll find something fun to do with it. All the while my husband is going to take pictures of me with all four of you hard, horny guys. Okay?"

"Most definitely okay. You're a very hot lady, Mrs, Smith." Mark seemed really into helping my wife with her fantasy, and this was turning out far more intense than I hand anticipated when I got my wife's e-mail a few hours ago.

She gave his real cock a squeeze through his pants and stood up. "You are too sweet, and very hard," she grinned. She took the bellman by the hand and led him to the foot of the bed, picking up a couple of chocolates off the tray of treats he had delivered. He held onto the silicone cock so it didn't fall out of his pants while she positioned him, and told me where to position the camera. Once we were both in place she started rubbing the chocolate on the dildo. "I've always fantasized that a black cock tasted like chocolate, and I want to enjoy this one while I suck it. Just keep your white hands and arms out of the way while I suck your big, black cock, Mark."

I took forty or fifty pictures of my wife sucking that black dildo...closeups, over the shoulder, from the side and from behind her, carefully cropping each picture so that all that was seen was my pale, blonde wife worshipping the cock of an unknown dark-skinned stranger. My wife posed wonderfully, using both hands to stroke the shaft, sticking out her tongue, deep throating the fat dick, and looking right into the camera with an evil grin as she playfully nibbled on the head. All the while she played up her role, telling him what a wonderful cock he had, and how good it tasted and how she couldn't wait to feel it inside her. With all the dirty talk and my sexy wife topless on her knees in front of him, the bellman didn't seem to be having any problems staying in character. Several times Erica stopped the action so that she could help "reposition" his real cock to make sure it didn't show in the pictures. Each time she seemed to spend more and more time stroking and tugging at the discreetly hidden lump between his legs.

Finally, when she thought I probably had enough pictures, my wife got off her knees and sat on the end of the bed. She asked Mark to kneel at the foot of the bed next to her, and after guiding his hands up to her breasts, she demonstrated how she wanted her nipples pinched and pulled, and he obliged. "Honey," she said, looking at me, "could you go get a couple of glasses of water from the bathroom?" As I put the camera down and headed to the bathroom, I saw my wife pulling Mark's head down so that he could suck on one nipple while continuing to pinch the other. While I was around the corner retrieving the glasses, I heard my wife saying something softly, and when I walked back into the room, Mark seemed to be agreeing, though it was hard to tell what he was saying since his mouth was full of my wife's left breast.

I handed her one of the glasses of water and she drank about half of it. Mark detached himself long enough to drink a few sips from the other glass. They both handed me their glasses and I went to put them on the service cart. When I turned around I saw my wife lying back on the bed, eyes closed, wither her arms stretched above her head. Mark was trailing kisses up from her breast, until he was nuzzling and kissing her neck. As I circled around the bed to get the camera and tripod, he kissed his way up to her ear and along her cheekbone. As he started to kiss her cheek she turned her face toward him, and their lips met. Tentatively at first, they kissed. He licked her pursed lips and she responded by opening them slightly, and meeting his tongue with hers.

For the first time this evening I felt a twinge of jealousy. I was still enormously turned on watching my wife with another man, but what had started out as sexy playful fun had turned into a passionate kiss. Their lips were pressed hard against each other, their tongues obviously exploring each other's mouths. His hand had moved back down to her breast, where he caressed her gently, and he swung his hips over hers, pressing his inner thigh against her mound. The black dildo had fallen out of his fly and lay harmlessly between her legs, now spread to meet his grinding hips. There was nothing left for me to do but to raise the camera and capture the moment of passion. For several long moments their embrace continued, and they remained oblivious to my presence.

The, finally, my wife broke off the kiss, gasping with excitement. She brought Mark's head down and whispered something in his ear. He nodded, began to rise from the bed, then dipped down to lightly brush his lips against hers before getting completely off the bed. My wife sighed deeply and rolled over on her side toward me. She looked up and whispered, "are we still okay?" My heart was pounding with the mix of jealousy and sheer erotic lust. The lust won out, and I nodded and smiled, quietly she replied "Good...I'm glad this is making you happy...I'm having a lot of fun, too."

She closed her eyes again and rolled onto her stomach, sighing with contentment. I looked up to see Mark standing by the dresser, arranging the small, white dildo in the front of his pants. It looked like it could be his own cock. He had opened the dresser drawer and retrieved a bottle of lubricant. She must have told him it was there.

As Mark approached the foot of the bed, Erica spread her legs widely. He climbed onto the bed and knelt between her knees, the tip of the fake cock bobbing bawdily as he moved. She reached back with one hand and pulled the panties aside, arching her hips upward to expose the crack of her ass to the stranger between her legs. He expressed his appreciation by bending over and planting a kiss between her cheeks, his tongue darting out to lick her back entrance.

"Mmmm, I like that" she purred, "but I need you to stick that cock inside me. I need you to fuck my ass. Will you please fuck my ass, Mr. Bellman? Pretty please?"

He remained silent, answering her instead by rising up on his knees and snapping open the bottle of lube. He poured a generous amount of lube over the first two fingers of his right hand, then drizzled a bit more directly on her puckered hole. He fingerpainted her ass crack with the clear, slippery liquid, then pressed his fingers against her opening. He slowly pushed one finger in to the second knuckle, then slid the second finger in and started to twist and wiggle them inside her. My wife was moaning and squirming with delight, whispering "stick it in, stick it in..." over and over, more and more urgently each time.

He withdrew his fingers and lubed up the dildo for penetration. He started to lean over to fuck her, but quickly decided that his hold on the fake cock was not strong enough to sustain that postion. "Arch your back, present that sweet ass to me if you want it fucked, Mrs. Smith." Erica immediately complied, keeping her head down but sticking her butt up to present an open target for his invasion.

"Please, please, fuck my ass," she hissed quietly, pressing herself back toward him. He kept his distance, so that just the tip of the dildo was touching her opening, and teased her by rubbing it up and down over her hole.

"I'm sorry, ma'am. I couldn't hear you...what did you need me to do?" he replied mockingly.

"Please, please, fuck my ass with that hot cock of yours," she answered at a normal volume.

"I'm sorry ma'am, I still can't hear you. What do you need?"

"Goddamnit!!" she screamed so loudly that I'm sure everyone on the floor could hear. "Stick that slick hot cock all the way up my ass and fuck me, you bastard!!"

He aimed the tip of the well-lubricated toy right at her backdoor and pressed forward with his hips. The tip of the head popped in and my wife let out a loud, low guttural moan. He slid it rapidly the rest of the way in and started a steady pumping rhythm as my wife grunted in satisfaction with every stroke, "yes...yes...fuck...yes...good...fuck...yes...god...yessss!" My wife reached down between her legs and started twiddling herself with her fingers as I move around the two of them to take more pictures. If I wasn't capturing all of this on disk I never would have believed it. My shy, almost prudish wife with her butt arched way up in the air, giving up her ass to a stranger with a dildo, and grunting and moaning like an animal in heat. Normally she was extremely quiet during sex, but once he made her yell for what she wanted she had pulled out all the stops. In less than a minute after he fully entered her she was screaming and shuddering in orgasm, "Oh! Fuck!! YESSSS!!!" Then she collapsed forward on the bed, sliding off the bellman's weapon.

Erica rolled over onto her back as he looked around for someplace to put the used dildo. She reached up toward me and grabbed my towel, yanking it off me and setting my hard cock free. "Here, wrap it up in this Mark, and go get the big one, quick...I need my pussy filled." He took the towel and did as she instructed. As he stood over by the dresser trying to fit the base of the big dildo into his fly, she lazily reached over and cupped my balls in her hand. "Still having fun? You okay with all of this?" I nodded in silent assent. "I hope so, because I'm not about to stop now."

"Honey, this is the best ever...I'm so glad you're having fun." I reached over to tweak her nipple but she slapped me away with her free hand and clasped her other one tightly around my balls.

"Uh uh, no way mister. Not for you, those are for him. My whole body is for him to use right now. My every opening for him to explore with those three nasty cocks you bought...that's what you asked for and that's what you get. We had a deal." As she spoke the last phrase she tugged my balls. "And no touching yourself, either. You get yours when...and if...I tell you to, and how I tell you to. These are mine..." tugging my balls again, harder this time, "just the same as this is Mark's to use with that other big thing you got me," she stated matter-of-factly as she patted her pussy, still mostly hidden by the misaligned black satin panties.

She looked over at him. Mark wasn't having much luck arranging the big dildo in his fly the way he had with the other two. The base and the balls were too wide and the shaft was too thick to fit nicely. He struggled to get it in but it would just fall out again. Erica changed the plan.

"Hey Mark, sweetie, just leave that thing over there for a minute and stand at the foot of the bed ." She pointed her toes toward where she wanted him to stand. She still had her other hand wrapped tightly around my scrotum, just above my balls, absentmindedly pulling and stretching my sac.

He dutifully came over, his fly still unzipped, and moved to the foot of the bed as she asked. "Hey Mark, you heard what I told my hubby, didn't you?" He nodded. "I said that all my holes are yours to invade with those three rubber cocks he bought me. You took my mouth with your black one and my ass with that smaller one, now it's time to fill me up with one last cock, if you still are up for it."

"I definitely am." Mark wasn't acting quite as headstrong as he had when he made my wife scream for the dick up her ass, but he had lost almost all the nervousness and uncertainty of earlier in the evening.

"Good, 'cause I need to have to be filled up soon. Could you do me one favor, baby?" He nodded. "Could you strip out of that uniform? I'd like to see and feel your young, strong body while you fuck me with that thing. Leave your briefs on." She smiled at him. He had started undoing the buttons of his long-sleeve khaki shirt the moment she said strip, and in no time at all he was naked except for his tight, white spandex boxer briefs. His hard, thick tool was trapped between his thigh and the clingy fabric. His large balls were held tight up against his body. He was well built and his muscles were clearly defined, but not overly large. He had what my wife liked to call, "a swimmer's body."

"Wow, you have a great, tight, body...I love that washboard stomach." My wife scooted down on the bed toward Mark until she could reach him with her feet, all without losing her grip on my balls. She lifted one foot and started trailing her silk covered toes up and down his ripped abs.

Meanwhile Mark took Erica's raised foot in both hands and massaged it while leaning forward to take her toes into his mouth again. She closed her eyes and sighed contentedly. She raised the other foot to the waistband of his briefs and traced her big toe down to the root of his cock, then gripped the length of his shaft with her toes and pressed firmly against his erection. He leaned forward to press harder, and moaned in pleasure as she rolled his cock against his thigh with her instep. The silk of her stockings and the spandex of his briefs slid across each other as though lubricated.

"Hey honey," my wife broke me out of my brief reverie with sweet words and a sharp, hard tug on my ball-sack. I was standing there staring at the way she was rubbing him with her foot, and had stopped taking pictures. "We're going to need some help here. Come over and stand by Mark at the end of the bed. Don't forget the camera." I moved around to the end of the bed as she asked. She stopped stroking his dick with her foot and propped herself up on her elbows. "I don't want Mark to stop what he's doing, he's really talented with his hands and mouth, so could you please take his briefs off? I need to see the dick I've been teasing for the last hour." I paused, reticent to touch him, and knowing that I'd need to in order to remove the body hugging briefs. "It's okay, he won't mind, will you Mark?" He shook his head in agreement with my wife.

I moved beside him and took hold of the waistband on both sides. Slowly I peeled the thin, stretchy material downward, revealing his pubic hair first, then the top of his thick shaft, then his heavy balls and finally releasing the tip of his cock from confinement, allowing it to spring upward in full glory. My wife gasped, and though I'm no connoisseur of other men's cocks, I could see why. His total package was nothing short of magnificent. Though his circumcised cock was not much longer than mine, it was much thicker, curved upward, and ridged with veins in a way that emphasized its masculinity. His head was very large and perfectly formed, the skin smooth and shiny with hardness. It was the kind of cock that could make him a very successful pornstar.