Erica's Debut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's beautiful," my wife whispered huskily, her attention never wavering from his throbbing staff. I pulled his briefs all the way down and he stepped out of them as my wife continued to stare at the completely naked young stud that stood before her. She looked into his eyes. "I need to feel your body against my body. Take off my stockings, Mark." She raised one leg and he gently, carefully rolled the stocking off and tossed it to the floor. He traced his tongue between each of her toes before laying her foot back on the bed. She lifted up her other leg and he repeated the same treatment.

When he was done she placed her bare feet on his hips, then brought them together around the base of his cock, slowly stroking him. He closed his eyes again and let out a soft groan. He obviously loved the way my wife's feet looked and felt. She obviously loved his cock.

She put both feet on the bed with her legs bent, and lifted her hips up. "Now, please Mark, will you take off my panties?" Without making a sound he leaned forward and ran his hands up the outside of my wife's thighs, palm down, sliding his fingers under the thin waistband. He slowly began to pull her panties down this way, so that his fingertips never lost contact with her skin. The satin between her legs was dark and wet with her juices, and stuck slightly as he pulled. When the fabric finally let go it sprang away, suddenly revealing her golden pubic hair and engorged vulva, all coated with her aromatic juices. The effect was electric, and he quickly removed her underwear the rest of the way and tossed them to the floor.

The bellman now stood, his cock pulsing and dancing, at the foot of the bed between my wife's legs. He licked his lips suggestively, then quickly glanced back at the third dildo on the dresser, knowing what said she wanted, but torn between moving closer and moving away to retrieve the big rubber cock. I took the initiative to walk over to the dresser and pick it up, walking back over to his side so that I could hand it to him when she was ready. She had wrapped her toes around the base of his cock again by the time I returned.

She never took her eyes off him as she spoke, her lustful gaze darting back and forth between his cock and his face. "No," she gasped. "Not that...thing. I want to feel you inside me, Mark. Forget about the dildo. I want you to make love to me with that real, gorgeous thing between your legs. Make love to me, please?" He looked back at me, for approval, I suppose.

My wife took her feet off his cock and said quietly to him, with a touch of admonition and maybe a bit of hurt in her voice, "Don't look at him. This isn't about him; this is about me, and you. Don't you want me Mark?"

"Yes!" He turned back to her and answered without doubt and without hesitation. "Yes, I want you very much."

"Then get up here and kiss me." My wife spread her knees and Mark climbed onto the bed between them. He dipped his head down as though to taste her, but she took him by the ears and redirected him. "No, kiss my lips, my neck, my ears, my face. I want you inside me, and I need to see your face when we come."

He crawled up the bed until they were face to face. His erection was pressed against her inner thigh, just shy of his target. He bowed his head down and kissed her full on the lips pressing their faces together in passion. She moaned and reached between his legs, aiming his cock between her folds. He broke the kiss and stared deeply into her eyes as he positioned himself to enter.

This was the moment of truth, the moment of my wildest fantasy, and yet a moment of uncertainty as well. Another man's cock, a stranger's cock, was poised at the glistening, wet entrance of my wife's pussy. No other man had entered her since before our wedding day. And it was my encouragement, my consent, and even my blessing put this young man in the position to be her first fuck outside our marriage.

But it was more than just "fucking" that they were about to do. As my wife had tried to explain when we made our deal, the look in her eyes had subtly changed from lust to passion. She wanted him, as she said, to make love to her. I had become invisible. What she had done up to that point was for my benefit, it was a sex show. What they were about to do, what Mark was poised to do, was for her.

My heart raced with excitement; my cock throbbed with erotic energy, but my stomach was knotted in jealousy. One thing was certain, there was no going back now. Mark paused with the tip of his long shaft pressing against her nether lips. He stared into her eyes and teased her, "say please."

"Please?" she moaned.

"I couldn't hear you. Please what?"

"Please fuck me with that gorgeous cock!" my wife hissed in a voice of pure lust.

Mark just smiled and in a single powerful thrust slammed his shaft deep into my wife. Her eyes rolled back under half closed eyelids, and she lifted her legs to take him deeply inside. "I...love...your...cock!" she grunted between his powerful thrusts. He would draw slowly out and slam back into her. Over, and over. I stood by the side of the bed, my mouth open, the big rubber cock still in my hands, my own smaller cock hard and glistening. I almost forgot to start taking pictures again before Mark made his final deep thrust and shuddered, emptying his load deep inside her. He collapsed onto her as she reached her own quiet, intense orgasm under his weight. They lay like that for quite some time, and whispered in each others' ears.

Finally the bellman rolled off of her, away from me. He laid on his side, facing her, his semi-hard dick trailing a shiny strand of cum on her hip. They were still whispering...their faces close together; she was staring into his eyes and stroking his face with her hand. I was fascinated by the sight of my wife's freshly fucked pussy, her labia still engorged, wet and glistening with their mixed juices. I put the camera down and knelt on the bed between her legs, pushing my cock down between my thighs to avoid too much self-stimulation. Without looking at me Erica parted her thighs and brought her fingers down to spread herself out for me. I brought my head down slowly, not from hesitation, but in appreciation for the gift she was giving me.

I paused a moment with my face just inches from her treasure, deeply inhaling the scent of their combined sex. Her blonde fur was matted with their juices, and as she held herself open, it looked as though she was intentionally squeezing out his semen and offering it to me. I had dreamed about this moment, fantasized about it, masturbated about it, and now it was coming true. I wanted to savor everything about it.

I closed my eyes and slowly extended my tongue to tenderly explore her moist vulva. His salty, creamy cum had mixed with her sweeter juices to form a flavor that could only be described as the very essence of sexuality. The first taste was electrifying; I began to shake in excitement as I leaned forward to bathe my tongue deep in the potent mixture within my wife's sopping pussy. My nose grazed her clit and she twitched and moaned quietly. I dove into her hole to slurp up a mouthful of the delicious sex nectar and then raised up ever so slightly so that I could wrap my lips around her love button, flicking it gently at first, then more insistently until I brought her to a trembling orgasm. As she came I submerged my face again in her pussy, making sure not to miss a drop of the precious, hot, liquid sex that flowed out of her.

I opened my eyes again and gazed up at her. She was gently kissing Mark in the afterglow of her orgasm, whispering to him and fiddling with his hair with her left hand as she absently toyed with his soft member with her right. I had never seen her so thoroughly sated, and so completely sexual in all our years together. She trailed her middle finger through the puddle of his cum that had collected on her hip, scooping it up and rubbing it between her fingers and her thumb. She whispered something to Mark and they both looked down at me and giggled.

"Honey" she said in a teasing tone, "Mark has next Thursday off work...so I've decided to have him for breakfast...and lunch...and maybe dinner too." She giggled. I started to object that I had to work on Thursday and she stuck her cum-covered fingers into my mouth to quiet me. I obediently sucked on her fingers as she continued. "I know, pet, you have to work. But you're just going to have to get the day off, too. Otherwise, who's going to clean me up?"

She giggled again and took her fingers out of my mouth and reached out to milk out one last dollop of his spunk onto her hip, only inches from my face. Mark rolled away and she pulled my mouth down to the newly-formed puddle. I opened my mouth to slurp up this last offering as she added, "And Mark may be bringing along a couple of his frat brothers too, Enrique and Demetrius, so there'll be lots and lots and lots of cleaning-up to do." As I licked the last of Mark's semen from my wife's body and imagined her gang-banged by multi-racial frat brothers and covered head to toe in their cum, my own cock, untouched and jammed between my legs, erupted in a massive, ball draining orgasm. Another man may have been jealous. As I looked at my wife in adoration she seemed to be shimmering like an angel. It may have just been the way the midsummer sunset was streaming through the balcony windows, but at that moment I felt like I was in my own private heaven.