Erica's Downfall

Story Info
Stuffy socialite falls from grace.
3.3k words
4.35
204.8k
29

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 12/02/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lion24655
Lion24655
562 Followers

Erica was a smart lady in her late thirties. Trim figure, short black hair, always dressed immaculately. Attractive in a cold way. Untouchable - none of the rest of us would ever be allowed near her. And formidable.

Not formidable in an unpleasant way, but someone who had to run things. Chair things. Be in charge of things, and enjoyed the status that went with it. Sometimes the things she ran were run to feed her ego, rather than for the benefit of the organisation or members. And that was added to the status she gained from being married to her husband who was something very wealthy and important in the city.

Having said that she did a lot of good for our organisation - a fundraising group to support a local hospice. She ran the group well, we made a lot of money and the hospice thrived. And Erica's Ego was inflated. We were all winners.

The problem - there were other people who worked just as hard, but did it selflessly, who had no ego. If people didn't want the credit for themselves, then somehow the credit ended up with Erica, and she was more than willing to receive it. So when Eric was given the award, things went wrong.

Eric had been part of our group for years. He had worked tirelessly, and had received no credit. Now in his mid-sixties, he had been a widower for 4 years, following the sad death of his beloved wife Beth whom he had nursed through her final illness. Eric's contribution to our organisation had been huge and we agreed he should be recognised for what he did. The rest of us nominated him for the Governor's Award, perhaps the highest accolade someone in the voluntary world could receive.

Our organisation had an office which we had to keep secure, and our landlord had recently installed security cameras. Whoever wandered in would open the mail, sort anything that needed to be sorted, take any telephone messages, and generally work towards the running of the organisation. Often I would be in the office, often Erica, often anyone of half a dozen of us would go to the office.

It was, therefore, for us a shock to pick up the newspaper on the Friday. There on the front cover was a picture of Erica, with a letter from the governor, proclaiming that she had won the governor's award for her contribution to the community. Erica? It should have been Eric...

We had a sense of disappointment as we went to the awards ceremony to see Erica receive her award, although she herself strutted proudly to the platform as the governor used her as an example of an outstanding citizen that we should all imitate. The only person who seemed genuinely pleased for her was Eric - he wasn't aware that the award had gone to the wrong person...

The award had gone to the wrong person. How? Why? What had gone wrong?

Erica was now prouder and smugger than she had ever been. Eric was continuing in the background working selflessly for our organisation. Others shrugged their shoulders. I was angry, furious...

Over a few days my anger subsided, but my confusion didn't. How had it gone wrong?

One of my roles was to look after the security cameras in our office. Every fortnight I would change the tapes, and if nothing had happened simply re-cycle them into the cameras. We didn't have to change them very often because they were movement sensitive - they only started filming when someone was moving. The tapes - something rang bells in the back of my mind. The tapes... perhaps I could take a look at them.

The first couple of days of tapes showed me nothing, and I fast forwarded them. But then I saw it. The tape was surprisingly clear. There was Erica opening a letter with the governors seal on it. There were two bits of paper. She read one. She looked around. She put the other on the table, tippexed something out, wrote some things on it. She put it in an envelope. Put the envelope in her pocket like she was going to take it for posting... I re-ran the clip several times trying to work out what was happening...then it clicked. I used a magnifying glass on the screen and saw even more clearly...

Three days later Erica sat in my living room, following the urgent arrangements I made with her after working out what had happened on the tape. I hadn't told her what the meeting was about, but simply said that we had to meet. I sat opposite her, as she commanded the room, looking formidable, invincible, in charge.

"Well" she said, having refused the cup of tea I'd offered, "Please tell me the reason we are here, because I have other important things to do today." The voice was clearly meant to sound superior and to cow opposition to her. I smiled inwardly.

"Thanks for coming", I said, in a slightly deferential voice. "I have asked you hear to see a clip of video tape."

"Video tape?" Her voice clearly indicated that this was a waste of time. "What video tape?"

I smile, bowed my head, "Just three minutes of tape." I paused. "Please watch." Without waiting I turned the piece of tape on.

At the end of the tape - after three or four minutes, I turned to Erica. "Now, what do you think was happening there?"

Erica had a dark face, but still a hint of confusion. She shrugged her shoulders. I continued.

"What you see there," I said in a measured tone, "Is the chair of our organisation opening a letter from the governor, about Eric - not Erica - Eric. In the letter he says that Eric is going to get the governors award for voluntary service, and includes a piece of paper asking for details of Eric's address, age and so on, so he can send the formal invitation."

I paused, before continuing. "Then what happens is the chair of our organisation changing the information. Tippexing out Eric's address. Changing Eric's name. And putting her own details. So instead of Eric getting the award, the chair gets the award." Again I pause. "And then, here is the newspaper with the picture of the chair with her award." Another pause. "How does that sound?"

Erica's face was grim. "You will never prove anything", she replied in a grim and threatening voice.

Again I paused, not overwhelmed by her tone. "Unfortunately for you" I smile, looking at her, "our camera and video have a very good quality zoom mechanism. Watch this..." I push the start button again on the video.

Erica's face turned grim and grimmer as the film is zoomed in, a zoom so effective that it is possible to read the writing on the forms, and read what is tippexed out. With the zoom there is no doubt at what happened.

As it finished, Erica's cool had crumbled. "What are you going to do?"

I smiled again. "Well, I could send it to the newspaper, and explain what they are seeing. I'm sure it would make front page news. Imagine - Award winner forges form to get award." I let the picture sink in before continuing. "My guess is - if that got on the front of the paper, then your reputation would be ruined. You would have to give up everything you have. You would be a laughing stock." I stop for a moment, before continuing. "And then of course, your husband may find himself very quickly on the employment scrap heap, and the house, the car - you would have a little to live on, but not much...but then, you wouldn't being going to any parties or anything like that..."

The room seemed still for what seemed hours, as Erica's mind processed what had happened. At last she spoke, her voice much more contrite.

"I'm sorry, it was a silly mistake. Please don't. I saw it there. Just wanted... Then regretted it as soon as I had sent it. Please don't tell anyone..." Erica was now gabbling in desperation as she was suddenly looking down the barrel of her complete humiliation. For her that humiliation would be far too much to bear.

Her voice ran out, and I left the room in silence for a couple of minutes before replying. "There is an alternative..." I left the comment hanging in the air. Erica's mind was whirling. It was obvious she had a good idea of what the alternative might include. The struggle between her desire to remain upright citizen, and her unwillingness to yield to what I might ask was written all over her face. For an age her mind wrestled with what might be involved. At last she cracked.

"What do you want?" she asked in a whisper.

I spoke more confidently. "Simple. For the next two hours you submit to me completely. I won't hurt you at all, but you submit completely." Again the atmosphere was electric as I paused before continuing. "After that I will want you once a week - we will discuss the details once we have finished."

It was clear she was broken. He voice was very quiet as she replied: "okay, but please don't hurt me..."

I responded: "You have my word that I will not hurt you, ever, but you must submit to me."

Again the long silence before her voice whispered. "Okay, what do you want?"

I smiled at Erica - the ice maiden had melted, and it had been so easy. "Stand up," I ordered her. As she did she suddenly looked so sexy in her skirt and blouse. I suddenly knew this would be a wonderful encounter. I hoped she would enjoy it as well.

I walked close to her, behind her, and slowly undid the zip of her skirt. I undid the button at the top and felt her tense as I let the skirt fall to the floor. I stood back - she was wearing a pair of black panties, simple but classy. She really had a beautiful figure, with shapely legs melting into a beautiful ass.

I moved closer again, looped my fingers into her panties and pulled them to her knees. I heard her gasp as I revealed her to me, noticed her hand move instinctively to hide herself.

Again, I stepped back to admire her, and walked around her to see her from every angle. I drank in this beautiful woman who was about to be mine. I spoke to her - "Remove your blouse." She hesitated, then began to undo the buttons, her hand no longer hiding her mound which had a beautifully trimmed bush leading between her legs. At last her blouse fell to the floor, her bra revealed - black, matching her panties. Again I drank in her beauty, before moving behind her and undoing her bra, letting it fall to the ground. Again I gazed at her, taking in the beautifully shaped breasts. For a moment I wondered how to proceed, but then moved closer to her, then behind her, then started to run my finger gently along the join of her ass. It was so round, so beautiful. She stood tensely as my finger moved along, then stopping my finger, I began to push it between the cheeks towards her asshole, then hearing her gasp as my finger found her small hole and began to caress and tickle it.

For several seconds I caressed her there, then suddenly I pushed hard into her, and my finger was through the ring as she gasped at the invasion of her most private place of all. I heard her say "Please no," but she didn't move as I invaded her.

For a few moments I let the finger rest in the ring before moving it around, making her squirm as I did. I let my finger move gently in and out of her hole, letting my other hand cup on of her beautiful breasts, squeezing, pinching the nipple which hardened involuntarily. And then I felt it.

I felt it - very faint at first, but a second and third time. She was squeezing my finger with the muscles of her ring. Not to push my finger out, but in enjoyment. I was amazed - she was choosing to squeeze my finger...

I suddenly whispered to her: "You little slut, you are enjoying this!"

Her voice was panicked although her face had gone red in embarrassment. "No, please..."

But I was sure. "You are enjoying it. You are a little slut." I paused. "Tell me what you are."

Again it was the quiet voice. "I'm a slut."

Again I questioned her. "Are you enjoying this? Is your pussy getting wet?"

She was quiet, so I ordered her again: "Tell me!"

"Yes," she whispered.

"Yes, what?" I asked her fiercely.

She spoke quietly but I could hear every word. "Yes, I'm enjoying this. Yes my pussy is getting wet."

Suddenly it was clear she couldn't control her own responses. I felt her squeezing my finger hard, I could see her lips parted, hear her breath now getting shorter. I slid my finger in and out of her ass again, and her body began to move in rhythm, her eyes closed, faint mewing from her lips. It was clear she was getting very aroused, but this wouldn't bring her to orgasm. I was enjoying this - I let my finger continuing finger fucking her ass, while reaching around and pinching her nipple with my fingers. Again as I rolled her nipple in my fingers her breathing became even shorter, her moaning more insistent.

At last, after two or three minutes, so cried out: "Please..."

I spoke strongly to her again. "Please what? Tell me!"

She spoke immediately, all inhibition seeming to have gone. "Please let me cum."

Again I spoke harshly to her. "You can plead better than that. Tell me what is making you excited. Tell me why?"

Again, the barrier of her inhibitions were gone. "Please. You finger in my ass, like it's fucking me. You fingers on my nipple. Please let me cum. Please, I need to orgasm..."

As she spoke I released her nipple and slid my finger between her legs, which she moved apart immediately. I rest my finger on her clitoris, aware that she was very wet already between her legs. I let my finger rub her clit, tickle it, but as she was about to cum, took it away. She cried out in disappointment. "No, please, don't stop, I need it..."

I continued to finger fuck her ass but waited until she had calmed down before putting my finger on her clit again. I again began to gently rub, and again her body began to squirm, her moaning loud and insistent. This time I didn't stop - suddenly she screamed out, her body shook, seemingly endlessly as her orgasm overwhelmed her. Over and over she cried out "Yes, yes, yes..."

At last she was coming down from her high, I removed my fingers completely and she crumpled to the floor, totally overwhelmed by her orgasm. I looked down at her - there is nothing more beautiful than watching a woman cum, seeing a woman who has had her inhibitions ripped away, suddenly begin to find them again. Erica began to hide herself with her hands again, but I knelt beside her and pulled her hands away from her breasts and crotch, eased her legs wide so I could see her with my eyes, her pussy glistening with the moisture she had generated.

Her pussy looked so pretty I couldn't resist - I put my lips to her pussy, kissed her there, tasting the wetness. I let my tongue moving gently between the lips of her pussy, move around the lips, tasting her, caressing her, taking in her wetness. I nibbled gently on the lips, then let my tongue plunge in and out of her.

After playing with her pussy for a couple of minutes I could tell she was getting aroused again, her hips moving to the thrusting of my tongue into her. When I let my tongue flick her clit she moaned in pleasure. For the next few minutes I let my tongue alternately caress her pussy lips, and flicking her clit, and as I did she became more and more aroused, her body writhing in pleasure, again moaning uninhibitedly.

Suddenly I let my tongue concentrate on her clit, and within seconds she cried out, her body shook as a second orgasm overwhelmed her.

While she was coming down I quickly removed my trousers and pants, then knelt between her legs. As her orgasm subsided I lifted her towards me so that my cock rested between the lips of her pussy. I let it rest there, before ordering her: "Invite me in!"

She whispered "please take me."

I ordered her again. That's how a lady asks for it. Ask for it like the slut you are."

She replied immediately, almost shouting. "Please fuck me, please put your cock in my cunt. Please fill me with your cum..."

It was an invitation I couldn't refuse - I continue kneeling and simply pulled her onto my cock, my cock disappearing inside her in one movement. She was so wet, warm and welcoming.

I ordered her again: "Fuck me."

Immediately she began moving her body letting her pussy slide on my cock. It felt wonderful, and I felt my orgasm coming on, but there was one step further I wanted to take her.

I put my hands under her ass, let my cock slip out of her, then lifted her ass until her asshole was against my cock - she was still lying on her shoulders. I simply pulled her to me, my cock slipping slowly and deeper into her ass, well lubricated by the juices from her pussy.

At first she gasped - it was clear she had never done this before - but as I slipped deeper and deeper she began to relax, until she looked comfortable her ass impaled on my cock. I began to slide my cock in and out of her - she was wonderfully tight, my fingers tickling and pressing on her clit.

As I fucked her ass I was totally unaware of the effect it was having on her, when suddenly I felt myself cum, pumping deep inside her, filling her, suddenly aware she was screaming in yet another orgasm. I seemed to cum and cum, filling her stomach with my cum.

At last I came down, pulled my cock from her and rolled away from her, leaving her on her back, semi-conscious from pleasure.

It was half an hour later that we were both drinking coffee chatting in that slightly self-conscious way you might. I told her she was a great fuck, that I would have her when I wanted. That I had taped our time together, so she couldn't pretend it never happened or escape from the consequences.

"Finally", I said to her, "You have a weekly chore."

"Chore?" she asked doubtfully.

"Yes," I replied. "You robbed Eric of his award. We can't turn the clock back. So you have a chore. You have to go and seduce him. Give him the fucking of his life. Every week."

"I couldn't", she stuttered.

"You will," I answered, then pointed at the tape.

"I can't, I don't even know him", she still flustered.

I was as quick. "You will. You are one hot woman and you are one hot slut. If you seduce him he will not be able to resist. And I will check with him regularly..."

Erica was trapped. She knew she had to. And she knew she wanted to. She wanted to be the slut she had always repressed under ambition and respectability...

Lion24655
Lion24655
562 Followers