Erica's Downfall Ch. 02

Story Info
Erica descends further into submission and depravity.
4.1k words
4.4
71.2k
9

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 12/02/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lion24655
Lion24655
565 Followers

Two weeks later Erica was driving her car to Eric's house. Today was the day when she was going to take a new step - not just be taken, but to take...

After the first session with Tony, who had found out her deception and used it to blackmail her, her emotions had been running riot. There was, on the one hand, the fear of being found out and the loss of status and dignity both for her herself and her husband, but on the other hand she had enjoyed being used, being made a slut - not just enjoyed but it had been hotter than anything she had ever experienced - and in the subsequent session she had with Tony a week after the first she had begged and begged again, been made to do all sorts of humiliating things - had wanted to do them - just for him to take her. She knew that any time Tony beckoned she would melt for him completely, do whatever he wanted. Not because she was being blackmailed, but because it was everything she had ever wanted, and never realised it.

But this was different. In the two sessions so far she could still believe that she was submitting to the other person because she had no choice. Now it was her taking - she had to seduce this man she barely knew, this man she had conned out of his award, this man who was 30 years older than she was. It was enough being a slut to a man who controlled her. How much more to be a slut by seducing a stranger...

Over the last week Erica had played over and over in her mind how she would do it. How do you set about seducing a stranger? How do you make sure they don't run? Erica had played many scenarios over in her mind. If she was honest, she would admit she had really enjoyed playing those scenarios and on several occasions had found her panties sopping wet, and on a couple of times had had to masturbate. In the end she had decided, she had planned. She had planned enough to get to the stage where Eric would take the encounter to its conclusion.

Erica was very nervous as she pulled up outside Eric's house, opened the door, stepped out, clicked the button on her car key to lock her vehicle and headed to the door...

Eric was puzzled - there was something strange about it all. Out of the blue he had received a phone call from the head of the hospice charity group he worked for. Could she come and see him, she needed his help, his advice. Why?

Eric couldn't understand why someone he had never spoken to, someone he felt looked down on him, would all of a sudden want his advice. And it wasn't the first strange thing. When Erica received her Governors award someone had said to him they were sorry. Why? Why sorry? Erica worked hard and deserved her award.

As he waited Eric's mind wandered back to earlier days, to his own wife who had died three years before. He remembered some of the things they did. He remembered their moving to this community ten years before - they had no choice but to move. He remembered their discovery of charity work - how they had enjoyed charity work, and also how it gave them opportunities no-one ever dreamt were available - opportunities they never shirked. Being good, serving and upright citizens opened doors other people perhaps never considered. Was this an opportunity? Probably not, but there was no reason why he shouldn't prepare as if it might be - he had had few opportunities since his wife's death. It was just that things didn't feel right about it all. Eric went through to the back of the house to sort one or two things - just in case...

Erica stepped towards the door with a confidence she didn't feel. Over the journey to Eric's house her confidence had melted away - she had the skills to look confident, but confidence itself was harder to keep hold of. She rang the bell, waiting nervously. Eric opened it and invited her inside.

It was the first time Erica noticed that Eric, for his age, was a good looking man. Someone who had worked out, kept his body in shape. They chatted about the weather and other trivia while Eric made coffee for them.

Eric also noticed that Erica looked attractive in her tight fitting navy skirt and white blouse. Not only was she shapely, she was also attractive, particularly when she smiled. He hadn't seen much of the smile before, she had always looked rather forbidding when he had seen her in the past. He also noticed the nervousness, as much as Erica tried to hide it.

At last they were both sat, and Eric spoke: "How can I help you?" He tried hard to make his voice sound business-like.

Erica took a moment to reply, then spoke hesitantly. "I'm sorry to bother you. I need some advice from a man - a man who has a fair bit of experience, and thought you might help." Both Erica's voice and any remaining confidence disappeared at that moment.

"I'll do whatever I can," said Eric encouragingly, wondering what was happening here.

It was a few moments before Erica spoke again. "Hope you don't mind me being personal, but..." Again she hesitated before speaking again. "It's about my husband."

Again Erica stopped - she was saying what she had prepared, but her confidence in what she was saying had long since dissipated. Eric encouraged her: "Your husband?"

Suddenly she blurted it - all the words she had prepared, but not in the way she had prepared it. "Yes. How can I help him to give me pleasure? We have sex, but he doesn't care about my or my pleasure. How can I help him to think about me?"

Erica paused just to catch breath. "You and your wife were always happy together, you must have given each other real pleasure. I've never had pleasure from him. Ever. He never cares about me when we..." Erica's voice trailed away, Eric leaving a period of quiet for Erica to gather her thoughts, though staring at her intently.

Erica continued - suddenly the act had gone and she was pouring out the truth. "I have to lie there while he gets his pleasure. And have to suck him...you know - down there, and he gropes me and I'm supposed to pretend it's wonderful and I never cum. Almost never. It's awful. It must be better than that." Again Erica's voice trailed away.

Eric left a period of quiet before speaking gently. "So you want more pleasure from sex?"

Erica's mind was racing with anger at her husband, the desire to experience more - to go beyond Tony, wondering if this man would get the message...

Eric's mind was also racing. He knew for sure - she had come to seduce him. He also wanted to put the brakes on - he wanted to make Erica lead him further. As yet it was clear she didn't know...

Erica replied. "Yes, I want more."

Eric had now worked out his plan. He spoke again. "Have you never had more pleasure than your husband gives you?"

Erica didn't speak, she just turned bright red. Eric knew he was on to something. He pushed on.

"So what Kind of things have given you more pleasure than you husband, recently?"

Erica wanted to tell him. But her nerve was going. "Please don't tell anyone. Please don't tell anyone at all."

Eric re-assured her instantly. "Of course not..."

Erica again hesitated before speaking. "I was seduced by a man, two weeks ago. He humiliated me. Made me beg. I felt like a real slut. It was fantastic..." her voice trailed off as she spoke.

"And?" said Eric quietly.

Suddenly Erica spoke with an unexpected vehemence. "And I want more. I want to do even more."

Eric remained quiet for several seconds, before speaking again. "You can ask me to do more."

Suddenly Erica's attention was caught. "What?"

Eric spoke quietly again. "You can ask me for more, and you won't regret it."

Erica's mind paused. This was all wrong. She was going to come and seduce this man. She was going to be in control. Make it happen. And here she was about to ask him to ...well she didn't know what. Here she was about to hand over to him...she didn't know what. He mind said stop, escape, but her voice betrayed her. "Please, I want to do more."

Eric paused - he too was planning in his mind where this might go. He spoke again. "Are you sure? I like to do things a bit extreme, and once we start you won't be able to get away. Stop things. You really want to go through with it?"

Erica was quiet, her mind clearly fighting against itself. It was Eric who spoke. "If you want to go through with it, then you must remove your skirt, then come with me..." Eric knew that to give a person something to do often unlocks them before their mind and mouth can decide.

Erica sat for a minutes, then stood to her feet. Her body was responding while the rest of her shouted no, run away, stop. She reached behind herself, undid the hook, then the zip, let the skirt fall to the floor.

Eric gasped - she was beautiful, but even more she was naked, not wearing any panties under her skirt. He saw the beautiful black pubic hair which led of treasures to be discovered...

Eric kept his calm, stood to his feet, and spoke gently to Erica. "Come with me." He led her to the bedroom he had prepared earlier, hoping against hope that Erica's visit might lead to...this.

"Lie there, on your back." He pointed to a bench. He didn't even need to "order" her - she wanted this...

Erica lay on the bench, her head resting on a pillow at one end, the other end just supporting her bottom. Erica's feet rested on the ground. Within seconds, Eric had fixed two straps - one across her waist, the other across the top of her chest and under her arms. Both held her tightly and securely - there was no escaping, even though her arms and legs were still loose. Eric sat on a stool next to the bench to speak to Erica, while his hand rested on one of her breasts.

"Before we proceed, I think I should tell you a story." Erica's mind was all a confusion, but Eric continued.

"You know me as Eric Thornton - that's the name we used while we lived here for the last nine years. That's not my real name, you know."

Eric paused for a moment before continuing. "Until nine years ago I was called Eric Thresher. You may remember the name."

Erica's mind was whirling - yes she did know the name, but couldn't remember where from. Eric continued.

"You may remember the newspapers nicknamed me Thresher the thrasher. You may remember my name well spread all over the papers. You may remember I had to leave my work as a professor."

Suddenly it all came back to Erica. Yes, she did remember. The professor who was caught - along with his wife, giving special lessons to his students. She remembered how he was caught spanking his female students and remembered the stories of sex sessions. Everyone assumed the stories grew in their telling. But she also remembered that the students adored him. Not one would testify against him. All reported how wonderful he was. It was assumed the papers had blown the story out of all proportion. But a professor with a spanking and sex scandal with students was a professor who was out of work. But with a healthy pension. Forever.

"Please," said Erica, after moment. She stopped - not knowing what she was asking for.

Eric spoke again. "Those girls never spoke of what really happened, and how much pleasure they got. The papers only got the tip of the iceberg. But you are going to find out now..."

Eric pushed the stool aside and took to metal brackets which fitted in the base of the stool, which had rings at the other end. Eric took Erica's foot and put it in one ring, her other foot in the other and strapped them there. Erica found herself in a position, a sort of device a woman might give birth in. She was suddenly aware there was one difference - she could not escape this one. She was suddenly aware of something else. She did not want to escape this one. She suddenly new Eric would not hurt her. Would not harm her - perhaps hurt wasn't the right word. And she suddenly knew she wanted this...

"AAAAAAAAAAAAA" Erica's voice screamed out, the searing pain on the inside of her thigh ripping her from her revelry. She didn't know it was a riding crop that had caught her, but she certainly knew the pain, searing through her soft flesh. Her body squirmed to fight the pain, more painful than anything she had experienced before.

At first the pain was all she knew, but as the pain subsided Erica felt something else - something which felt better - she felt a finger just gently massaging her clitoris, which was responding to the treatment. Slowly the balance between the pain and pleasure tilted until the pleasure became stronger. Suddenly a moan escaped her lips - it was the cue for the finger to be withdrawn.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAA" again Erica screamed out - this time the searing pain was on the inside of her other thigh. Tears were now rolling down her face as she fought the pain. Again, after fighting it she felt something else - again, the finger on her clitoris, the balance between the searing pain and pleasure shifting. Again, she moaned, again the cue for the finger to be removed.

At first Erica had been deeply embarrassed to have her legs spread wide, her pussy on view, but the embarrassment had already been overtaken by the pain and pleasure. For Eric, who took a few moments to look more carefully at Erica - the beautiful body, the beautiful legs spread, the pussy - so sweet, open to him, the red stripes on either side of the inside of her thighs from the riding crop - he had so missed this over the last couple of years.

Suddenly Erica felt a different sensation - this time a prickling feeling. More, perhaps a feeling that lots of little needles were being stuck into the lips of her pussy. But it wasn't needles - these things gave way, and didn't hurt badly. For Eric he loved to use the ear of wheat on a woman's pussy. It just sat on the edge of pain and pleasure, scratching and prickling and caressing...

He let the ear of wheat scratch the lips of her pussy gently, then caress her clitoris. Then gently around her anus. For Erica the mixture of "scratching" and caressing was wonderful horrible, exciting... Erica just knew she didn't want it to stop. She knew her pussy was sopping wet, but she just wanted it to continue. For ever. As he breathing became shorter.

For about 5 minutes Eric used the ear of wheat, as Erica became ever more excited, moaning loudly. As she approached her orgasm, Eric stopped, jabbed his fingers into the wheals he had made earlier so that the pain overwhelmed any excitement, any arousal that was about to overtake Erica. As he jabbed his fingers into the wheals she screamed with the pain...

After perhaps 30 seconds Eric removed his fingers, let Erica calm, until he began to caress her again with the ear of wheat, this time working it on the lips of her pussy., easing it slowly inside of her - the scratching was excruciating, and thrilling, and wonderful and ... Erica was long past words as she became more and more aroused by what was happening to her, her body squirming against the leather straps which held her to the bench.

Gradually she felt the ear of wheat going further and further inside her, scratching her, tantalising her, arousing her. Erica's hips were bucking - she knew she was being obscene but couldn't stop, didn't want to stop as the excitement drove inside of her.

At last Eric had the ear of wheat as far inside as he could make it go. Erica found it too much - she had to cum. She was on the edge, she needed more. Erica cried out. "Please make me cum. Please play with my clit. Please...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA..." As she begged she suddenly felt the whip across the inside of her left thigh, parallel to the first stripe. This time as she caught her breath she screamed a second time - the whip across the inside of her other thigh, leaving another red mark next to the first.

Erica squirmed against the pain, while Eric watch. For Eric this was what he loved to see. A girl on the edge of arousal and pain, emotions and feelings all jumbled up together. Eric regretted that his wife was no longer there to enjoy it with him - they had enjoyed these things together so much. As he paused he chuckled to himself. This woman coming to seduce him, and here she was, at his mercy...

At last Erica's pain had dissipated enough, and Eric flicked the stalk of the ear of wheat still in her pussy, causing her to moan on the edge of pain and pleasure.

Eric picked up a second ear of wheat and this time began to caress her anus with it. Eric didn't know what she was doing - no-one, before Tony and now Eric had ever been allowed there. Now she wanted it. Again the mix of scratching and caressing had Erica aroused, so Eric put a finger into her ass to open her ring, then withdrew it and put the ear of wheat into her before the ring had closed. To feel something so scratchy on such a sensitive area - it was excruciating, wonderful - Erica was long past putting words to anything.

Slowly Eric worked the ear of wheat further into her, the prickling going further inside her, until the ear had disappeared through the ring. Erica was sobbing in pain and pleasure as Eric tweaked the stems of ears of wheat. Again she was begging - but every time she got near orgasm, Eric would simple stop moving them until she calmed down again.

For perhaps half an hour Eric had tormented her with the wheat, with the whip, the caressing. Erica had never known anything like it for pleasure, and plain, and horror and delight and arousal.

At last Eric seemed to relent to Erica's pleading. He took a third ear of wheat and began to tickle Erica's clitoris, scratching and caressing, as Erica became more excited. He spoke to her, commanded her: "Tell me what you are, tell me what's happening."

Erica would do anything through this, and her voice spoke before her mind was engaged. "I'm a slut, a whore." She paused. "My cunt is on fire. My ass is on fire." She sobbed as she spoke. "Please, make me cum."

Suddenly Erica screamed out, her body shook as the orgasm overwhelmed her...

She screamed again - she vaguely felt the whip crack against the first welt on her left thigh, then the right thigh. He body was wracked with orgasm and pain and confusion as she shook, and shuddered, moaning with she knew not what.

At last, after what seemed like an age, she came down from the mix of feelings and sensations and emotions, exhausted by the hardest and best orgasm she had ever ever experienced. She had never know anything like this.

As she came around she felt she was free of the straps, her legs on the floor, as she lay on the bench exhausted, the ears of wheat removed from her.

Eric had left the room, and returned a couple of minutes later with a tray of coffee. He put the tray of coffee on a table, then helped Erica to sitting on an armchair. He passed her some strong black coffee. Erica knew she probably still couldn't stand from the exhaustion of her pleasure, the effects of the whip. Erica was still wearing her blouse and bra, but not skirt or panties - she had not brought her panties in the first place. Somehow she didn't feel naked - somehow she wanted to be naked for this man, she wanted to be a slut for him.

At last they were both sitting with they coffee. Eric spoke, gently. "I think you came her to seduce me today, and found something different!"

Erica smile coyly, knowing he was right. Knowing she had found something better. She spoke hesitatingly, trying to find words for what she wanted to say. "Please, I have a life with my husband, please, but I want you to own me. Please, I know you will be good to me, but I want to give myself to you."

Eric smiled - he replied confidently. "When you are with me - when I call you - then I own you, completely. You will be my property to use. And we will seal this in the proper way in a few moments. Perhaps we need a little bargain - you can offer yourself to me - by sucking me off. I'll accept you in the way I always do.

Erica, pondered and then suddenly realised she wanted more than anything to suck this man off. She staggered to him having regained some strength in her legs, knelt before him, undid his trousers and began - she would strive to give him the best blow job ever, she thought as her mouth touched the tip of his cock...

Lion24655
Lion24655
565 Followers
12