Erica's Erotic Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oldeman
oldeman
76 Followers

As she started towards the door, Erica arose and caught her near the bathroom door.

"Mari, please stop and let me ask you something in private," said Erica as she pulled the native vixen into the bathroom and shut the door. "I'm about to let one of these guys take my anal cherry, but they are new to backdoor fucking too. Do you have any suggestions?"

Mari smiled like a big sister who was about to let her younger sibling in on a big secret. "As a matter of fact, I do. I love to have my ass fucked by a young stud like these, but since it's your first time, why not let me help you? I get off in twenty minutes and I'll be back to help spread the joy." With that, she kissed Erica and left.

Coming back into the room, Erica looked at the questioning faces of her two lovers and said, "She's coming back to help us, and wants me to keep you two hot till she gets here. Now, let's see -- so many dicks and so little time!" She positioned Larry and Greg side by side and began to play with their balls and cocks. She would suck one and stroke the other, switching off after a few strokes, keeping them on the brink. Alternately blowing cool air, then sucking gently, Erica had little trouble keeping the boys' dicks at full attention.

A knock sounded, and Erica raced to the door. She peeped out, and threw open the door and her arms at the same time. Mari walked into the hug and kiss like it was something she did every day. Still in her immodest uniform, she had let her hair down to flow past her shoulders. Breaking their kiss, she said to Erica, "Did they behave like good young studs? Oh, I see they did!" She stopped long enough to slip out of her dress, and let the group take in her fabulous body.

Ample, but not wasted, best described the vision before them. Flawless skin, the hue of caramel, silky jet-black hair flowing past her shoulders, full, succulent breasts, topped with large brown nipples, a pierced navel that clinched a delicate waist, hips that flared to womanly fullness, and thighs that were muscular, but not manly -- all these attributes were displayed to the trio of young, eager lovers. Greg stood up quickly and offered Mari his chair. She sat down gracefully and looked Erica in the eye, saying, "So have you decided which of these lucky guys gets to fuck your virgin ass?"

"Well, no," replied Erica. "I thought I'd let you help me decide."

"Good idea. Come here guys and let Mari examine your lovely cocks," said the beautifully sexy local. She took each cock in her hand and examined it as if she were inspecting produce at the market. Finally, after a quick lick of each, she told the trio, "I think Greg should get the honor of taking Erica's ass cherry, only because he is a trifle smaller than Larry. I'll see what I can do to keep Larry occupied. Everybody ready?"

Of course they were, and Mari had Larry lie on the bed and Erica crawl over him so that her tits hung down into his face. Reaching into her purse, Mari produced a tube of lube for Greg, and a small tin of salve for Larry. "After you've played with her titties for few minutes, rub some of this on her nipples."

Larry set about his assignment with relish, kissing first one and then the other of Erica's supersensitive nipples. She began to moan loudly when Mari began stroking her pussy, which was flowing like a river. Mari took some of the moisture and began rubbing it in Erica's asshole. Greg had lubed the entire length of his seven-inch cock, and was waiting for Mari to move her finger and let him at Erica's ass. Unknowingly, Mari had started Erica on her first orgasm, as her nipples were her most sensitive body part. Larry's gentle rubbing and pulling them had gotten Erica's motor running at warp speed, and when he began to rub the salve onto them, she climaxed like a freight train.

Maybe it was the anticipation of what was to come, maybe Larry's manipulations had been magical, or maybe the lovely, hot sensation that the salve created when applied to her nipples -- anyway, Erica couldn't keep her body under control any longer. She bucked against Mari's finger, pushed her breasts down onto Larry's face, screamed, and writhed like a wild animal for what seemed like an eternity. All three of her playmates watched in awe as Erica enjoyed a full two-minute orgasm. When she had regained a little composure, Mari asked lovingly, "Are you sure you can handle this?"

Erica smiled rather sheepishly and said, "I hope so. We've come too far to stop now. Let's get this party rolling!"

Mari took Greg's cock and moved it to Erica's ass. She held it in contact with Erica's lovebud, while continuing to finger her pussy and applying gentle pressure on both. Greg got the idea, and waited until Erica's body gave him a signal, then moved his dickhead a fraction of an inch. More pussy lubrication on the head, and he began to enter that hallowed canal. Erica maintained steady rearward pressure, and quickly, the head of Greg's dick popped inside. Catching her breath, Erica looked over her shoulder and smiled. "Look what we've done!" she said triumphantly.

"Yes, Love, but there's more to cum," said Mari, as she moved to kiss Erica. Greg continued to apply gentle pressure and soon had about two inches of his shaft imbedded in Erica's tight ass. "Just watch what I'm about to do to Larry, and I assure you, you'll get your assfucking, just like you want."

Larry had moved out from under Erica when she had climaxed, and lay on his side, idly stroking his steel-hard dick. "Roll over Lover," directed Mari, as she crawled towards him, displaying her gorgeous ass to Erica and Greg. The sight alone excited them and Greg responded to Erica's pressure and slid another inch in. Mari took the head of Larry's dick into her mouth, never touching it with her hands, and coated it with saliva. Giving him the sexiest look he had ever seen, she asked, "Are you ready to lose your assfucking cherry Stud?" Larry nodded, and Mari moved over him like a cat, intent on its prey. She straddled him and guided his cock into her slick cunt. After a few up and down strokes, she asked him, "Are you ready assfucker?"

Larry had regained his voice and told her, "I'm ready to fuck your ass so deep, you'll be able to feel it in your throat!"

Greg had continued to push his dick into Erica's ass, so that he was very close to having his entire shaft in her ass. Erica, intent on the show that Mari and Larry were putting on, had just realized her ass was completely full of cock. She luxuriated in the sensations going through her body, and pushed back into Greg's thighs. He gently began to stroke in and out, allowing Erica to become accustomed to the new feeling, and enjoy the new sexual adventure.

Larry had fucked Mari's pussy until she was well lubricated. She looked Erica in the eye and said, "Watch this, my little bitch!" and raised herself off Larry's dick. She thrust her hips upward, and when she sunk back onto the glistening shaft, she had it up her ass! Mari began an upward movement, and Erica could see Larry's dick sliding out of her asshole.

Greg also saw this and increased his speed, reverting Erica's attention back to her own pleasure. She had begun to experience unbelievable pleasure from Greg's thrusting into her ass. She felt every ridge, every curve, every loving muscle of Greg's dick, as he slid easily into and out of her ass. Her nipples were on fire, and Mari reached out and pulled each of them in turn, setting off a mini-orgasm that Erica felt and responded to by fucking back into Greg's cock even harder. They had reached a comfortable rhythm and Erica knew she had waited too long to experience this thrill.

Mari used her other hand to strum her clit, as it was exposed quite prominently from her position on Larry's dick. Her eyes were half closed, and she appeared to be in a trance. She hummed a lilting tune, and seemed lost in the moment. Erica took the opportunity to reach out and stroke Mari's glorious tits. Mari opened her eyes and simply said, "Lower."

Erica moved her hand down Mari's sensuous stomach to her pussy. Not content to stroke the engorged clitoris, Erica pinched it and stuck first one, then two fingers into Mari's steaming pussy. Erica could actually feel the heat from Mari's love channel. She didn't have to move her fingers, as Larry's ministrations to Mari's ass had set them into a steady rocking motion. When Larry withdrew, Mari sunk down on Erica's fingers. When he pushed in, Erica contacted Mari's clit. The scene was too much for Greg, and he told Erica,

"I'm cumming now!" and let loose a torrent of cum that filled Erica's ass and dribbled down her thighs. Not far behind, Erica gave a final push back into Greg's thighs, and lights exploded like she had never felt or seen. Her orgasm was so intense that she collapsed onto her stomach, tongue level with Mari's delectable pussy. Never the shy one, Erica dove in and began attacking that clit with a vengeance. She licked it, sucked it, and bit it in rapid succession.

The assault, along with Larry's incessant fucking, had put Mari on the edge. Pretty soon, she erupted, along with Larry, and the two fell to the side. Erica had never seen so much cum erupt from one dick. She moved over to Larry and began to lick every drop from his dick, balls, and ass. She was on a sexual high such as she had never experienced before. Every nerve in her body had become a sex receptor, and couldn't get enough stimulation.

Greg had recovered and slid into Erica's slick pussy as if it was oiled. He quickly began fucking with abandon, and Erica rose to her knees to better accept his tool. Mari slid under her to suck her inflamed titties, and Larry got to his knees to give her a proper face fucking. It was as if her mouth was a second pussy and she came again with such intensity that she passed out.

Day Three

When Erica awoke, it was morning, with sunshine streaming into her room and on the bed. Looking around, she saw that she was alone. Her body felt as if she had been exquisitely and pleasurably fucked in every way possible. Remembering the events from the evening before, she realized that was indeed the case. A grin plastered itself on her face, along with Larry's dried cum, and she laughed aloud. The three other lovers had left their phone numbers on her nightstand, wishing her the best and even more great sex. Mari had even left her a small tube of soothing salve if she needed it.

Erica showered and donned a bikini bottom and t-shirt. She went to the hotel's dining room and realized that breakfast had been taken away, and preparations were being made for lunch. She decided to go for a stroll in the shopping district near the hotel, so she returned to her room and put on shorts over her bikini bottoms. Soon, Erica was among the crowd stopping at various market stalls and kiosks that seemed to sell everything a tourist could ever want or need. A bright poster caught her eye and she paused to read it.

"COME ONE! COME ALL! SEE WHO CAN CHARM THE SNAKE!" and gave the address of a nearby club. After musing about the show, she moved on to a clothing shop. Erica always loved sexy outfits, and this place was a bonanza. After deciding to see the "Snake" show, she felt that a little black dress was in order. After a short search, she found exactly what she was looking for and bought it without trying it on.

Feeling light-headed from lack of food, Erica found a small café and made her way to a table near the back. After placing her order for a sandwich and cola, Erica saw Jenny come in. Waving, Jenny came over and sat down.

"So, what have you been up to?" she asked innocently.

"Nothing much," replied Erica. "Just taking in the sights and watching people have sex!"

"I know what you mean!" exclaimed Jenny. "I think I've been exposed to more sex at this resort in a week than goes on in my hometown in a year! What are you doing tonight?"

"I might go and see the "Snake Charmer Show," said Erica.

"Oh great. I'm going too. Maybe we can go together and have some fun," Jenny said excitedly.

They talked about the resort, the sex, and what to wear. Finally Erica told Jenny she wanted to go for a swim at the hotel. They returned to the hotel and agreed to meet in the lobby. In her room, Erica decided to swim nude and only carried a towel with her. When she got to the elevator, she saw an older man and young woman down the hall. The girl was on her knees, giving the man quite a blow job. He was leaning against a door, holding onto the doorknob with one hand and holding the girl's head with the other. She was valiantly trying to deepthroat him, but there just wasn't room, for the old guy had a cock that looked to be twelve inches long!

Entering the elevator, Erica realized that the little display had made her quite wet. Idly rubbing her nipples, she toyed with the idea of fingerfucking herself on the way down, but stuck with rubbing and pinching her nipples. When the elevator door opened, Erica's nipples were puffy and looked as if they had just been sucked by a real tit lover. Jenny noticed immediately and said as much. Erica just smiled as she took in Jenny's swimsuit, or what was supposed to be a swimsuit. It consisted of a string, wrapped around her succulent breasts, holding them close together.

"I can't swim with my titties flopping around!" giggled Jenny, as she took Erica's arm and led her to the clothing optional pool. Together, the two vixens dove in, and surfaced near the center of the pool. Laughing, they frolicked in the water, pulling each other's nipples, wrestling to see who could dunk each other, and generally having quite a good time. Erica snuck a hand between Jenny's legs, and found her friend to be quite wet. Pulling Jenny to her, she kissed her quite passionately. As the kiss deepened, so did their lust. The pair made it to the shallow end of the pool, and Jenny took charge.

Taking Erica by the hand, she led them to a double lounge chair that was partially secluded, and had Erica lay down. Straddling her, Jenny put her shaved, dripping pussy almost in Erica's face. Erica looked up at the sexiest scene she had ever seen. The cutest, sweetest looking pussy on earth, a pair of full, glistening titties, and a smiling face saying, "I need your tongue now!"

Erica stuck out her tongue and teasingly touched Jenny's outer lips, sending her friend into a small, shuddering orgasm. When she opened her eyes, Jenny said, "Now that we've gotten that one out of the way, you need to get serious and fuck my cunt with that tongue!"

Erica did her best to comply with Jenny's request. She stuck her tongue into Jenny's pussy and licked from clitoris to asshole. Darting in and out, Erica's tongue seemed to have a life of its own and pleasure was its purpose in life. Licking, then mashing Jenny's clit with her talented tongue, Erica sent Jenny into a stronger, more violent climax. Grabbing her by the hips, Erica then plunged her tongue in and out repeatedly, until Jenny came again -- the third time in less than five minutes. Jenny, unable to stay on her knees, simply collapsed onto Erica, sobbing gently and kissing any exposed flesh she could find. Erica enveloped her tenderly and held her until her breathing returned to normal.

"I'd love to return the favor, but I don't think I have the energy," said Jenny, as she looked lovingly into Erica's eyes.

"No problem," said Erica. "I'm sure we'll have plenty of fun tonight. Speaking of which, we need to get a move on if we plan to eat before the show."

"Oh, yeah, the show," said Jenny. "I think we just put on one!"

Looking around, Erica saw several people looking at them and smiling. One couple was gently fucking standing up, giving them a thumbs up as they left the pool area.

Agreeing to meet in the lobby at 7:00, they went to their rooms to shower and dress. After a quick shower, Erica put on her little black dress for the first time. The bodice was sheer, which she could handle, but there wasn't enough fabric to cover both shoulders. All she could do was slip the loop of fabric over her head, and slide the skirt over her hips. The top of the dress partially covered her nipples, but that was all! The skirt was even more risqué. Made of a shiny fabric, short was an exaggeration for the length, covering about half of her ass. The slits in the sides ran from the hem to the waistband.

"Damn. I could get very fucked in this dress," thought Erica, as she admired her reflection in the mirror. Checking the time, she left her room and loved the feel of the air caressing her partially clothed body. When she exited the elevator, Erica saw Jenny immediately, and was blown away by her sexy friend's evening attire. Wearing a fishing net fashioned into a serape, Jenny's breasts looked gigantic, with each nipple poking through the holes in the net. Jenny had taken a red silk scarf and fashioned a wrap for her exposed bottom. Depending on which way she wore it, either her ass or her pussy was exposed.

"Damn girl! You look good enough to eat, again," said Erica, as she hugged her new found lover.

"So do you, you sexy bitch!" replied Jenny. "Let's go get some real food-I'm famished." Together, they made their way towards the club where the show was to take place and found a small café serving great smelling food. After ordering, they sat at a table near the street and chatted about people passing by. About the time their food arrived, Jenny looked up and waved. Erica turned and saw a very handsome older man approaching their table.

Jenny introduced him as Ed, the fitness instructor at the hotel where they were staying. Obviously in excellent physical shape, Ed wore a tight-fitting t-shirt that showed off his sculpted torso. That was great eye candy, but what got Erica's attention was his pants. Made of a thin, linen material, they were translucent, and as he approached their table, both girls could see the outline of his rather impressive cock.

Jenny stood to give him a hug and introduce him to Erica. Still seated, she was at eye level with his groin area, and when she shook his hand, she saw that the pants had several vertical openings that would allow free access to his dick, either from himself or someone else. Sitting and ordering, he made himself a part of the group easily. As they ate and chatted, Erica began to notice the attention that Ed was giving Jenny. "Maybe they're lovers," mused Erica, as Ed's hand lingered near Jenny's mouth as he fed her a morsel tenderly.

"So Ed, do you hold private sessions, or do all the hotel guests work out at one time?" asked Erica.

"Oh, he gives very good private workouts!" quipped Jenny, as she looked into Ed's eyes and smiled seductively.

Catching her drift, Erica let the matter drop and suggested they make their way to the club where the "Snake Charmer" was located. Upon entering, they were pleasantly surprised at the unique table arrangement, as well as the lighting. Each pub-height table had a light underneath it, creating very interesting shadows on the ceiling, as well as giving the interior of the club plenty of light. Soft, sensual music was playing, and each girl took a turn slow dancing with a very happy Ed. As each girl molded herself to his body, his dick began to come alive. Erica actually felt it through one of the strategically placed vertical slits when Ed moved his hips suggestively. She rubbed her crotch against his cockhead just as the music ended and gave him a very deep kiss on the way back to their table.

"I saw that you two," laughed Jenny as they approached the table. "At least let the show get started before you get it on!"

Blushing slightly, Erica was grateful that the lights dimmed and a cloth-draped table was set up at one end of the club. A very bright light was directed to the table. Ed grabbed them by the hand and led them close to the table just as two stunning blonde goddesses came through a curtain. Each of them wore a sarong around her waist, leaving her perfect breasts exposed. They met near the table and kissed passionately, rubbing each other's breasts and tweaking the nipples.

oldeman
oldeman
76 Followers