Erica's Erotic Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Great. Let's get some sleep and I'll see what I can do," said Jenny as she stretched out on the bed and curled up. Erica did likewise and soon the two were sleeping soundly.

Day Four

They awoke around noon, and showered before going downstairs. When they reached the lobby, a large poster grabbed their attention, announcing a hotel toga party to begin at nine that evening.

Erica recalled that her boss, Vickie, had told her not to miss this event, and had even given her a toga to wear. She asked Jenny, "Want to go to the toga party with me?"

Jenny looked disappointed as she said, "I can't. I've got an appointment with a modeling agency. They're looking for swimsuit models and I signed up."

"Good for you. I can't wait to see your fine curves on a calendar!" said Erica enthusiastically.

They had lunch and strolled out on the nude beach. They didn't see anything special going on until they reached the bar shack. One of the bartenders was standing at the back of the grass hut with his pants around his ankles, displaying a very sexy ass. Erica and Jenny made their way to the back of the bar and saw what was taking place. The bartender was fucking a small dark-skinned woman doggie-style, while she was eating a striking redhead's shaved pussy. The redhead had a dick in both hands and was sucking each one alternately.

One of the guys had a girl kneeling beside him, and when the redhead didn't have his dick in her mouth, she was sucking it with pleasure. This guy was the first to explode, and it was like he set off a chain reaction. The redhead came violently on the face of the small woman, who screamed loudly as the bartender pulled his dick out and shot his load over her back. Finally the other guy who was being sucked by the redhead could stand it no longer and let loose the biggest load of all. The redhead tried in vain to suck it all down, but the small woman had to help her.

This led to a long, sexy kiss between the two women, and soon they were trying to suck each other's tongue out. Erica and Jenny moved down the beach to an unoccupied spot and spread their blanket. They lay on their stomachs and faced each other.

"Were you serious about a gangbang?" Jenny asked Erica.

"Well, I've never been a participant, but after what we just saw, I think I could get into it very quickly," replied Erica.

Jenny let the subject drop and the two talked about Jenny's upcoming modeling session. "I hope they have some pretty colors," said Jenny seriously.

Erica laughed with delight.

"Colors hell! With the skimpy suits that I've seen here, and your body, I don't think anyone will be looking at the color of your bikini!" said an amused Erica. "Besides, it's not like you're dressing to go to an opera opening. Just don't fuck the photographer!"

"Oh, kiss my butt," replied Jenny. "You act like I'm the horny one."

"Well, who seduced the trainer first?" asked Erica coyly.

"Oh, he seduced me," Jenny countered. "I was an unsuspecting actor in a very erotic play."

"Yeah, yeah. Enough BS. Let's go get ready," said Erica as she kissed Jenny briefly and got up.

On their way back to the hotel, the girls were surprised to see that the sex session behind the bar hut was still going on, with a few more people. They looked at each other and smiled.

"We don't have time, but that sure looks interesting," said a very horny Erica.

Jenny said, "Sure does, but we're running late as it is. Let's do our thing tonight, and maybe something will turn up tomorrow."

They parted in the lobby, and Erica went to her room alone for the first time all week. On the way, looked in an open room door and saw a couple engrossed in a very hot fucking session on their balcony. The man was fucking the woman doggie-style, and she was holding on to the balcony rail, wailing as if she were in pain. Soon the wails turned to moans, and then screams as her lover continued to fuck her with a slow rhythm of deep strokes.

"Damn, no wonder she's screaming. I would be too if he was fucking me like that," thought Erica, as she ran her hand between her legs, and slipped a finger into her very moist pussy. Getting to her room, she fingered herself to the first orgasm of the day, and hoped it wouldn't be the last.

Finding the toga that Vickie had sent for her to wear, she held it up in front of her body as she looked in the mirror. Erica was delighted to see that the toga was sheer, short, and pantiless. As if she would have worn any panties anyway!

She laid the translucent outfit on the bed, and got ready to shower. After a refreshing soapy shower, Erica was ready to conquer whatever the Romans had to offer. She donned the toga, and was thrilled to see that it was even more sheer than she had expected. It was snug across her breasts, and when her nipples stood up, they really strained the thin material. That was sexy enough, but the design of the toga was even sexier.

The material basically draped over each shoulder, and left the sides open to the bottom. Erica used the accompanying pink ribbon to tie the front and back together under her breasts, which caused them to push out the fabric even more. The top was open to her navel, so she had to be careful that a tit didn't pop out.

The bottom of the toga reached just beyond Erica's asscheeks, so she would have to be careful before bending over. The thought of such a move caused a smile to spread across her face. She reached between her legs and rubbed her already wet slit, thinking, "I could get just as fucked in this outfit as I did in my little black dress!"

Entering the elevator, Erica was delighted to see the redhead and her lover that she had encountered on her first day at the hotel. After exchanging delightfully sensuous kisses with each of them, Erica introduced herself.

"I'm Erica and my bosses sent me here to make up my mind about a promotion at work," said Erica.

"I'm Kelly and this piece of meat is Jack. We're from Ireland, and may never go home. This place is great!" said the redhead. "What kind of work do you do?"

"I work in an adult toy store," replied Erica.

"Really?" asked Kelly. "I thought only perverts and weirdos worked in those places."

"Well, we're pretty upscale in a large city. The owners have a clothing boutique and strip club in the same complex. In fact, my roommate works in the store with me. I've just finished college, and she's in her last semester," said Erica as she let the couple leave the elevator ahead of her.

It was then that Erica realized how sexy Kelly's toga was. The front was open to her navel, and her full breasts filled it out nicely. The front of the skirt was short, but when Erica saw the back, she gasped. There wasn't one! The material ended at the top of Kelly's ass. It was as if she was wearing an apron.

"I love your toga Kelly," said Erica as they walked toward the ballroom. "Thanks," she replied. "I can't get Jack to notice my ass. I think he'd enjoy fucking me there, but he just won't do it. Maybe this will help."

"If he doesn't notice that ass, he must be dead!" Erica said as she felt the twin globes and gave each of them a playful slap. "If I had a dick, I'd sure fuck it!"

"That's an idea, but I really want Jack's cock up my ass. I guess I'm in love with him," said Kelly as they reached the entrance to the ballroom.

Both girls were amazed at the change in the hotel décor. Ornate columns held up wall mural depicting erotic scenes. A fountain was centered in an oval pool, and benches were arrayed about the room. Tables laden with fruit were strategically located. Rugs on the floor completed the decorations, and people were beginning to congregate around the tables.

The toga theme was definitely a hit, as both men and women brazenly took advantage of the hotel's reputation. There were women with one breast exposed, slits from top to bottom, or floor-length sheer outfits. The men likewise showed quite a bit of skin, to the point of one having wrapped his toga around his hips and letting his dick hang out.

Jack escorted the two girls into the room and, as they entered, they immediately were drawn to the end of the room. A statue of a nude man had been placed near the end of the pool, and the sculptor had endowed him with an enormous cock. Unlike normal Greek statues, this one had an erection. Several women were gathered around the statue, reaching out to touch the phallus, and squealing when they discovered that it was warm and very lifelike. Their partners seemed to be enjoying the show they were putting on.

The statue had been set up so that anyone who reached for the penis had to stretch, which naturally lifted her toga up, often exposing a cheek or entire butt. This in itself led to some loving caresses and deep kisses. One couple, wasting no time, found a rug and started having sex. No one seemed to notice, and Erica, Kelly, and Jack moved to one of the fruit-laden tables.

Picking up a passion fruit, Erica took a bite and juice began to run down both sides of her mouth. Kelly leaned in and licked the juice off Erica's face, kissing her briefly on the lips before turning to Jack and kissing him passionately. As they embraced, Jack reached behind Kelly to feel her exposed ass, mauling each cheek, and getting Kelly extremely hot.

Not to be left out, Erica moved to their side and said, "How does a girl get some attention around here?"

Breaking their kiss, both Jack and Kelly reached out to Erica and embraced her.

"You've had our attention since that day in the elevator," said Jack as he reached around Erica's waist and pulled her to him. Her mound was pressed to his hip, and her breasts were mashed against his shoulder. "You are the sexiest woman on this island. Kelly and I have tried to hook up with you since the elevator scene earlier, but we just couldn't make it happen. We want to give you more than attention. We want to include you in our sex games and maybe even learn something from such a beautiful, sexy woman."

Kelly affirmed Jack's statement by kissing Erica's neck and sliding her hands down her exposed sides. She rubbed the bulge of Erica's tits, and licked her earlobe.

"Yeah, we need some expert tips," said Kelly as she turned Erica around and looked into her eyes. Jack took this opportunity to slip his hand through the sides of Erica's toga and begin massaging her tits. Kelly leaned in to kiss her and placed Erica's right hand on her pussy.

As they kissed, Erica slipped a finger into Kelly's moist pussy. Kelly groaned and moved her tongue past Erica's lips, making the kiss even more erotic. Jack, not to be left out, had begun rolling Erica's nipples between his thumbs and fingers, causing lovely sensations to start flowing throughout her body. She leaned back into Jack's body and felt his sizeable dick press into her asscheeks.

Breaking the kiss, Erica said breathlessly, "Look. I'm flattered that you want to include me in your fun, and that you think I'm experienced enough to lend you pointers. I'll be glad to join you and share your fun, but you will probably teach me as much as I can teach you. Anyway, if we keep this up, I'll have to fuck right here, and I want to experience this event a little more first."

"That's fair," said Jack as he took Erica on one arm and Kelly on the other. "I'll be more than proud to parade you two hot babes around and let all these other guys lust after you."

"Bullshit,' said Kelly playfully. "You just want these sexy women to think that you are a stud and they might want to fuck you!"

"Well, maybe just a little," said Jack sheepishly as they began to walk around the pool.

Their attention was soon directed to a couple using the fruit from a nearby table to arouse each other. The woman was rubbing an orange slice up and down the man's throbbing dick, while he was circling her nipples with a strawberry, causing them to stand up proudly. Two other couples were watching the erotic play, and were feeling each other up, getting hotter by the minute.

The man took some grapes from the table and put one in his mouth, coating it with saliva. He then slipped it into the woman's pussy with ease. She looked him in the eye and said, "I don't think you need to pre-coat them. I'm wet enough to take them dry. Put in a couple more and then get down there and suck them out."

Taking his lover at his word, the man inserted two more grapes into the woman's sopping cunt. Rising up, he kissed her passionately and began pinching her nipples. She grabbed his dick and fell to her knees, sucking in the head before she touched the floor.

She engulfed the entire length of his cock and began sucking voraciously. Pulling her own nipples, she began to groan loudly. The man disengaged himself from the woman's lips and laid her on the floor, moving down her body until his face was even with her pussy.

As he raised her legs, one grape appeared at the entrance of her pussy. The man sucked it into his mouth and ate it with relish. The small audience applauded, but he didn't hear it. He had his face buried in her pussy, sucking as if his life depended on it. He raised his head when he extracted a second grape from the gaping maw, and offered it to one of the women looking on, who took it and fellated it before swallowing it whole.

The action was getting to the audience, as other couples drifted over and began open displays of erotic behavior. A woman with huge breasts had moved into the circle with two lovers. Each one had a tit in his hand and nipple in his mouth. The woman held each man's dick in a hand and was pumping them lazily.

Another couple couldn't stand it and started fucking doggie-style beside the man eating grapes.

About that time, the woman with the grape up her pussy climaxed and the man didn't get a chance to search for the prize. It popped out of her pussy like a shot, barely missing her lover's eye, and rolling onto the floor. Another horny woman scooped it up quickly and fed it to her lover, who ate it with delight.

Feeling Jack's hands on her ass, Erica reached behind and took his dick in her hand. Stroking it gently, she rubbed her thumb over his slit and smeared the precum around the head.

Leaning back into Jack's chest, she said, "You know, that's great lubricant for special places." She turned to Kelly and embraced the redheaded goddess, turning her so that her back was to Jack. Erica slid her hands down Kelly's back and rested them on her ass.

"Does Jack know you want him to fuck your ass?" asked Erica, as she massaged the twin globes of Kelly's ass.

"Well, no, not exactly," moaned Kelly, as she began to feel herself getting moist. "I guess I should hint some more."

"Bullshit!" said Erica emphatically. "Men don't take hints. Watch this."

She stepped around Kelly and grabbed Jack's dick. Looking him in the eye, she said, "Look, Jack. Kelly wants you to fuck her ass with this great dick you have. Do you think you can handle it?"

"I can, but can she?" answered Jack. "I don't want to hurt her."

"Let me take care of that," said Erica, as an idea was forming in her mind. "I'm no expert, but I know that patience and preparation are the keys."

"OK," said Jack as Kelly kissed him fervently.

Turning to Erica, Kelly asked, "When do we get this show started?"

"Soon enough" said Erica. "Remember -- patience and preparation!"

They wandered around the pool until they came to a man fucking a woman doggie-style, while another man fed her his huge cock. Jack was standing between the two girls, with a hand on each ass.

Erica reached over and pinched his nipple, then bent her lips to it and kissed it. She took his hand from her ass and moved it into her asscrack. "Slide you finger in my pussy, then spread the juice on my asshole. It won't take long until you will be able to get your finger in there," whispered Erica into Jack's ear.

Jack, while not great at taking hints, proved himself an expert at taking directions. After three leisurely passes of Erica's dripping cunt, he was able to slip his finger into her asshole. "Damn! That was easy!" he exclaimed.

"See. I told you; now do Kelly," Erica said, as she moved in front of Kelly and began massaging her titties, kissing her while Jack ran his hands over her ass. He found her crack and moved his fingers to her pussy. Amazed at how wet she was, Jack took his time, massaging her lips and coating his finger with moisture. He then slid his finger up to her asshole and rubbed gently.

Kelly, her titties being massaged by Erica, was approaching sensory overload. She broke the kiss with Erica and said forcefully, "Put it in damit. Can't you tell it's ready for you?"

Jack again did as he was old, and felt his finger enter Kelly's anal ring with ease. Moving his finger gently, he slid it in past his second knuckle and said, "Holy shit, Kell! Your ass is ready to be fucked!"

"I've been trying to tell you all week, so let's get out of here and do it!" said Kelly as she pulled him by the hand towards the elevators. They left so suddenly, Erica was left standing alone. Kelly stopped and returned to get her, saying "Come on Girlfriend. We may need some more help." Together the three rode the elevator to the fifteenth floor, kissing, groping and humping each other all the way. When they arrived at Jack and Kelly's room, it seemed that they couldn't get the door open fast enough. Bursting into the room, laughing, they made for the bed as one. Kelly, jumped on it face down, and shouted, "Fuck my ass Jack. Fuck it now and fuck it good!"

Jack wanted to start right then, but Erica intervened. She said, "Jack, remember, patience and preparation. Let me help you."

She had Kelly get on her knees, keeping her head on the bed. "I'm going to prep you for Jack," said Erica as she moved to Kelly's backside. Gently using her hands to massage Kelly's gorgeous asscheeks, she moved her face to the redhead's steaming pussy. Licking it gently, Erica used her tongue to spread the copious moisture from her pussy to her ass. "Watch, Jack," said Erica as she spread more of the nectar to Kelly's ass.

She them took a finger and slipped it in Kelly's pussy. Working it back and forth a few times, she then transferred the moisture to Kelly's asshole. "Remember how easy it was earlier Jack? Just use a little patience, and that tight little asshole will open up wide for your fat dick!"

Jack took Erica's place between Kelly's legs and again proved himself to be a quick study. After a few strokes, he put his finger in Kelly's ass and worked it back and forth. By this time, Kelly was moaning loudly and pushing back on Jack's finger.

Erica took Jack's tumescent dick and spit on it, sliding her hand up and down to spread the moisture. "Get that dick up here, Jack," said Erica. He stepped forward and allowed Erica to put the head of his dick against Kelly's rosebud. Erica spit on it again, and Jack pushed slightly. The head slipped past her anal ring and Kelly screamed.

"Oh God! I'm being fucked in the ass and it feels great! Fuck me Jack! Fuck that ass! I love it! Put it in all the way!" shouted Kelly.

Jack, remembering Erica's admonition of patience, moved slightly, putting a little more pressure on Kelly's ass. He used a finger to retrieve more moisture from her pussy and wiped it on his dick. More pressure resulted in his dick moving halfway into Kelly's ass.

All of a sudden, Kelly pushed back and Jack felt his balls contact the backs of her legs. Kelly mumbled, "Just a minute. Let me get used to this."

Jack didn't move a muscle, and Kelly soon began to try and fuck back towards him.

Erica said, "Just let Jack do the work. He knows to go slow at first." She then moved to the floor between Jack's legs, and when he withdrew slowly from Kelly's ass, she licked his moist dick and urged him back in. Soon, he got past his reservations and began a steady, deep fucking that drove Kelly wild. She wailed at the top of her lungs, and told him loudly, "You big-dicked Irish fucker. I'll never be satisfied with just pussy fucking again. You've got to fuck me in the ass every time we fuck!"