Erica's Erotic Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oldeman
oldeman
76 Followers

Jack, bearing an ear-to-ear grin said, "Remember-patience and preparation."

The couple was approaching heir mutual climax, and Erica climbed on the bed to get her hands on Kelly's titties. She held them gently, then pinched each nipple savagely. Finally taking one in her mouth and biting it, she felt Kelly stop thrusting. Jack had increased his pace so when Kelly started wiggling her ass on his dick, they exploded simultaneously.

Erica slid down and began lapping at the two's combined juices as they ran down Kelly's legs. When Jack withdrew his cum-covered dick from Kelly's gaping asshole, Erica grabbed it and licked the head clean. She then turned her attention to Kelly's asshole, licking the cum as it dripped out, and then putting the tip of her tongue in the hole and licking it dry.

Exhausted, they lay side by side on the bed and drifted off to sleep. Movement awoke Erica and she saw Jack and Kelly embrace in their sleep. She got up quietly and left them, returning to her room. It was only after she had showered and gotten into bed that Erica realized she had not experienced sex that day.

"Oh well, maybe tomorrow," she thought as she drifted off to sleep.

Day Five

Erica awoke with her hand between her legs, gently rubbing herself to a very satisfying "start the day" orgasm. She was almost ready to plunge her fingers into her wet cunt when her phone rang.

"Damn what timing," she thought as she answered. It was Jenny, all bubbly and bushy-tailed.

"How did the toga party go?" asked Jenny.

"So so. Quite a bit of Roman style sex," answered Erica.

"Well, did you fuck some Roman stud's brains out, or what?" asked Jenny.

"Actually, no. I did help a couple solve their anal hangups. They were pretty worn out, so I came back here and went to bed. In fact, I've just awakened with my hand full of pussy. Would you like to come and help me, or would you rather hear it over the phone?" said Erica, as she slipped two fingers into her slick pussy.

"Oh I want to be there! I'll be up in a minute!" shouted Jenny.

Erica idly stroked her pussy, slipping another finger into that hot cavern, and thinking of Jenny's tongue taking their place. The knock on the door startled her, and she had to remove her fingers to get up and answer it. Flinging the door open, Erica stuck two fingers into Jenny's mouth before she could say or do anything.

Not to be outdone, Jenny took Erica into her arms and pushed her back into the room, getting two handfuls of luscious, aroused tits. Sucking on Erica's fingers, she began to massage the very erect nipples at her fingertips.

Erica, on the brink of orgasm, said huskily, "Get over here and suck my pussy. I haven't gotten off in over twenty-four hours. I'm a little desperate."

Backing Erica to the edge of the bed, Jenny gently laid her back on the sheets, keeping her legs hanging off the bed. She then lifted each leg at the knee, and put them over her shoulders, achieving a very desirable angle for devouring the exquisite pussy presented to her. Without further ado, Jenny dove into Erica's pussy with a vengeance, not taking the time to lick, but immediately probing the depths with her talented tongue.

Erica screamed in lust as Jenny hit all the right spots. Squeezing her thighs together, she managed to say, "Slow down and make it last."

Jenny only took this as encouragement, and flattened her tongue as she licked Erica's swollen clit. That was all it took. Erica screamed at to the top of her lungs as she crested a wav e of passion.

"Suck it! Suck it! Suck my clit, you cunt loving bitch!" yelled Erica as she continued to climax. Jenny did as she was told, and Erica simply could not stop writhing in lust. Jenny sucked and sucked until Erica finally had had enough. She took jenny's head in her hands, and brought it up her body.

Face-to-face, she licked the moisture off Jenny's face before kissing her deeply. Inhaling the musky aroma, Erica said matter-of-factly, "You know Jenny. If I didn't love cock so much, I just might turn into a lesbian. There's something very special about the way a woman eats pussy."

Jenny, kissing Erica tenderly on her cheeks and lips said, "Yeah, but you know how good a hot cock feels rammed up your pussy, and there's nothing like it when a guy shoots his load. His dick swells and you can feel every ridge as his cum splatters against your cunt walls. I just think you're in love with sex -- man, woman, or toy."

"Does that make me bi-sexual or tri-sexual? You know by now that I'll try almost anything," replied Erica, as she began stroking Jenny's bikini-covered tits.

"Speaking of which, come over to the computer," said Jenny as she hopped off the bed. She pulled up a local networking site and found what she was looking for.

"Last night after our discussion about gangbangs, I talked to Ed. He agreed to try and set something up for us today," she said as she found the post.

Erica looked at the screen. It read, "Two horny babes looking to get lots of sex. Look for the red hats."

"Is that for us?" asked Erica.

"Sure is," said Jenny. "Ed has a lot of contacts, and their secret signal for gangbangs is red hats. We're to meet our lovers at the second bar from the hotel pool."

Erica, feeling herself getting aroused, thought of the possibilities. Cocks of all shapes and sizes, filling every hole, shooting jism everywhere -- the thoughts were overwhelming.

"When is this event supposed to take place?" asked Erica, feeling the moisture running down her legs.

"As soon as we get out there and start the show!" replied Jenny gleefully. "We need to stop in the gift shop and pick out our hats."

Erica wrapped a towel around her hips and they started to the elevator. When they got to the gift shop, they found quite a display of red hats. "This must be an everyday occurrence," said Erica as they made their choices.

"I guess, but look at all the other colors -- blue, pink, yellow. I guess each color represents a different sex happening," said Jenny, as they left the shop and began their walk.

As the two girls approached the second bar hut, Erica asked, "How do you start a gangbang anyhow?"

"I guess we start on each other, and maybe some guys will join in," said Jenny as she spread a large blanket. Before they finished spreading he blanket, a trio of guys approached them.

"I like your hats," said the tall, athletic one. "Do you girls need some company?"

"We sure do," said Erica as she peeled off her towel. "Did you guys see the network post?"

"Yes, and let me tell you -- you'll have plenty of company. You two are gorgeous!" he replied, slipping out of his swimsuit.

His two friends took the hint, and shed their suits. Jenny had wriggled out of her bikini and began eying the three dicks. She knelt in front of the shortest of the three guys and fondled his semi-hard cock.

"Let's see what this thing will turn into with a little attention," she said as she began to lick the stiffening rod.

Erica had lain down on her back and told the other guys to take a place on either side of her head. She then proceeded to lick each cock to full hardness. Liking the size of the first guy's dick, she told him, "See if you can get hat monster in my pussy."

Doing as he was told, he slid around until his face was inches from Erica's swollen pussy lips.

"You've already started haven't you?" he asked as he inhaled her sexy aroma.

"Yes, but your dick will finish the job," she said as she really began sucking the other stud's sausage-shaped cock. He was content to watch her lips move up and down his dick, taking the time occasionally to massage a nipple.

By now, his buddy had entered Erica's cunt and was getting ready to begin pounding her pussy. Erica was ready for the assault, and bucked her hips to engulf him completely. She met each thrust and soon realized that her lover was about to come.

Taking the dick out of her mouth, she told that guy, "You'd better get ready to take his place. He's about to lose it!" And lose it he did, spraying a tremendous load of cum deep in Erica's clenching pussy. He moved out of the way, and his buddy took over.

"I'll finish what that amateur started," he said, as he slid his fat dick into Erica in one stroke. He began thrusting rapidly and Erica realized he was not going to last.

Looking at Jenny and her lover, Erica saw that at least they were taking their time. Jenny was on top and in control. They were making slow, sensual love with Jenny offering sweet encouragement and nibbling the guy's nipples, ears, and lips.

The guy fucking Erica was ready to come, so she simply clenched his dick with her pussy walls and felt him explode. Cum was oozing out of her pussy as lover number 2 crawled to the side.

Erica raised up on her elbows and looked them in the eyes. "So, was it as good as you thought?" she asked.

"Better!" they said in unison. "Give us a few minutes."

About that time, they heard Jenny's lover groan in ecstasy. Looking at the couple, they saw Jenny getting up off his prone body, allowing cum to drip from her pussy onto his belly.

She looked at Erica and said, "Well, we've started. We keeping score?"

"Nah," said Erica. "Hopefully, we can't count that high!"

Another young man approached the little group and introduced himself, asking if this was the red hat group. Assuring him it was, Erica stood up and planted her sexiest kiss on the newcomer. Feeling his erect cock through his shorts, and liking what she found, Erica broke the kiss and said,

"You need to get naked now!"

The young man quickly stripped and his dick sprung free, slapping his belly. "I'll take some of that," said Erica, as she grabbed the eight-inch shaft. "Do me slow and deep," she whispered in his ear as they lay down.

Her already slick cunt opened for him as she spread her legs, and he slid in to his balls in one lunge. He moved out and plunged back in, this time holding his dick in the depths of her pussy. Erica felt every ridge and curve of the glorious pole as it seemed to pulse inside her. She looked into his eyes and realized that this man was a master at the art of fucking. Simply holding his dick still and massaging her ass with his hands, he was about to make her come.

The first two guys had hardly given Erica time to get any satisfaction, but this man was going to let her pussy have its way with his cock. He picked her ass up and straightened his body, so that the only part of Erica's body touching the blanket was her head and shoulders. This allowed here to move her lower body ever so gently in a circular motion, increasing the friction on every centimeter of her cunt.

It was as if her pussy and the guy's dick were the only two things in the universe. She continued to gyrate slowly, knowing that he was feeling the same glorious sensations she was. When she looked into his face, he smiled easily and said, "Is this slow and deep enough?"

"Oh, YES!" replied Erica forcefully.

She increased the tempo of her movements on his dick until he said, "That's the sexiest move I ever felt. I can feel your pussy walls sliding on every inch of my dick. Let me know when you need me to move."

Erica had never had a man give her this luxury. She felt her body begin its ascent into bliss. "Now fuck me hard!!" she screamed as her lover lowered her ass back to the blanket and began thrusting in earnest. Erica felt as if she were being driven through the blanket into the sand beneath it.

She knew it wouldn't take much to carry her over the edge, and did nothing to impede the oncoming tide of her passion. She drove her hips upward to meet her lover's thrusts, and the intensity of the coupling soon had the expected results.

The man erupted deep in her pussy, and Erica felt a torrent of hot cum splatter against her cunt walls. That was all it took. She came so violently that she almost threw the man from his knees. Her pussy gushed cum and her own juices like a fountain. She had never had a liquid ejaculation, but she did this time.

The spent young man rolled off her, his dick exited her pussy with an audible sucking sound. Immediately, it was replaced with a very demanding mouth, sucking up their combined juices, and laving her cunt lips with an exceptionally talented tongue.

Erica raised her head and looked between her legs, fully expecting to see a woman's head. She was pleasantly surprised to see that her lover was a man, and from his graying hair, a mature one at that.

Erica looked over at Jenny and saw that she was on her knees fucking a set of well-hung twins. One was pounding her pussy with abandon, and Jenny was deepthroating the other one. Erica could see the outline of the young man's dick in Jenny's throat.

Erica reached over and fondled Jenny's hanging breast, spending time rolling the nipple between her thumb and finger. Jenny removed the dick from her mouth and said, "This guy's about ready to blow his load in my mouth. You want to take care of his brother?"

"Nope. I'm good," replied Erica. Her oral lover had about finished his job of cleaning her of all the juices, and sat back with a grin from ear to ear. His hair belied his age, as he looked to be about thirty.

Pleasantly surprised, Erica said, "You sure did a good job down there. I was about ready to come again. Why don't you put your tongue back in there and finish the job?"

Needing no further encouragement, the man fell back between Erica's thighs and attacked her cunt a second time. This time, aware that she might be getting tender from all the activity, he gently tongued her outer lips, licking down to her asshole and back before spreading her lips with his thumbs. He easily slid his tongue into her now gaping cavern, and allowing her lips to close over it.

Only then did Erica realize that this man's tongue was actually in her pussy! She had never had such a gifted lover. He twitched the tip on her pussy walls, driving her ever closer to nirvana. She writhed beneath him, but he held his tongue firmly in place. Erica actually began to hump against the man's face, bringing herself ever closer to another overwhelming orgasm.

When the man moved upwards towards her clit, she stopped writhing and waited in breathless anticipation. He inched upward with his lashing, loving tongue, bringing it almost in contact with her clit. Closer..... Then closer..... Then BOOM! He mashed his tongue fully against her engorged clitoris and held it there.

Erica screamed in ecstasy as her lover ground his tongue on her lovebud. Not letting up, he let her scream, writhe, beat the ground with her fists -- all the time maintaining his tongue-to-clit contact. Erica's pussy exploded for a full minute before she finally began to come down.

Erica pulled the man up to her face, and began licking her juices off his lips, chin, and cheeks. Kissing him fully on the mouth, she used her tongue to explore the inside of his mouth like he had explored her pussy. They embraced as they kissed, and Erica finally felt satisfied.

Jenny had finished her double task, and crawled over to lie beside Erica. They were pleasantly surprised to hear applause from the crowd that had gathered to witness their performance. When they looked up, they saw about twenty people, some engaged in sex themselves.

"That was the best gangbang of the week!" they shouted.

Epilogue

Erica and Jenny boarded separate flights the next morning, vowing to keep in touch and visit soon. Plans were sketchy, but they included sex, and plenty of it.

Erica took the promotion offered by the owners of The Toy Shoppe, with one stipulation. That was one week of her vacation would be spent in Jamaica at the same resort each year!

oldeman
oldeman
76 Followers