Erica's Journey of Discovery Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers

Erica's mind was on overload as the sensations kept coming with her heart pounding crazily in her chest. In a brief moment of lucid thought, she wondered how Alan could always find new ways to show new and different kinds of bliss. As the next orgasm hit, she silently dedicated it to the man she loved, the man who always found new ways to create magic in her mind and body. As the next body clinching cum hit, Erica's mind shut down any rational thoughts, bursting in colors and euphoria reveling in the bliss that consumed her.

Alan looked up between Erica's legs and saw her face and chest red, with her belly knotted from her hard continuous cums, resulting in a hard six pack. Her whole body glistened with her perspiration from her continuous cums, her hair wildly sticking to shimmering shoulders with her face a mask of erotic bliss. Her mauled breasts were still covered with remnants of his dessert and her nipples were puckered to hard thrusting peaks on top of her wobbling womanly mounds. To Alan, even covered with the remnants of his dessert she was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen and her beauty still dazzled him.

Alan took the last remaining blueberry and after laying her back on the table, walked to the head of the table and shared the last blueberry with her as he kissed her quivering lips. As the kiss ended, she vocalized in a trembling whisper, "I I In M Me, N Need Y You In M Me."

Alan quickly crawled between her legs and hovered over Erica, staring into those sparkling green eyes that were bathing him with her loving looks. Her whole body was shaking uncontrollably as his lips descended toward her face and his tongue slid into her mouth while his cock nudged into her steamy and still spasming slot. As she felt his cock filling her cunt, she gasped and greedily sucked his tongue into her mouth. Alan had been hard since he saw her on the table and knew he wouldn't be able to last very long.

Alan was overwhelmed with love for the wonderful woman underneath him and wanted nothing more than to make love to this exquisite woman, but her entire body was sensitive and on fire from his oral worship and continuous orgasms. She was in desperate need and in her current state, only Alan's cock could banish her quivering need and tame her. She frantically wrapped her legs around his waist trying to pull his cock deeper inside her and as he nudged up against her cervix, her body bucked as another orgasmic tremor blasted through her. Her arms flew around his back and began clawing him, pulling him deeper into her, her need to have him tame her thrashing body seeming desperate.

Alan got the hint, pounding into his one and only love and with each stroke her quivering got worse until she came in an explosive orgasm the likes of which he had never seen. Her whole body clinched in a seizure that seemed to go on and on with her face a mask of awed euphoria. Her eyes were distant and unfocused while her mouth was open in a silent scream. As Alan continued to pound into her, he felt the boiling of his cum and she stayed in that muscle locked position until suddenly her muscles began quivering and then released. At that moment Alan planted his cock deep inside her and fired his ropes of cum against her cervix. Then her breath came back in a raspy scream of his name.

"AA AALLL AALLAANN, OH GOD, AALLAANN ... AAAALLLLLAAAANNNN."

Alan gently laid Erica on the table and began to softly kiss her face, smoothing her wild hair away from her face. Her whole body was still shaking in a massive seizure, but as he softly kissed her cheeks, he saw her eyes fill with tears and then she gave him a look that took his breath away and went straight to his heart. It was a look of complete and utter adoration wrapped in a concupiscence of love. She was looking at him in awe like he was a deity that she worshiped and as she loved him with her eyes, tears started rolling out of her eyes.

Then in a quivering, loving voice she said something that made his heart leap even more. "Mine ... Your Mine."

Alan gently but firmly made love to her mouth and face until her quivers died down and then got off the table and carried her in his arms to the shower where they cleaned up after breakfast. She never spoke, but her eyes never left his. Her love had crossed to a new level and the looks she was giving him filled his heart till he felt like it was going to burst. He dried her, carried her to bed and even as he tucked her in her eyes never left his face. He caressed her face, smoothing her hair and then lovingly kissed soft lips.

Reciprocating his kiss, her lips were gentle and filled with tenderness and compassion. In the midst of it, she whispered. "Alan I want to be yours, for all time. I want to give myself to you. I've never wanted anything in my life like I want to be yours. Please make me your woman."

Alan thought of their journey to get here, it felt kind of strange to hear his wife talking about wanting to be his, but he knew throughout their marriage she had never been emotionally committed, but now she was. He felt his love for her overwhelm him, then he softly kissed her and said. "Baby, I have always been yours and today you truly become mine and it is a dream come true. You're all I ever want, so I accept your gift and make you my woman. Tomorrow, we will do something to mark you, claim you as mine and me as yours."

He continued. "Get some sleep my love, I have to go to the doctor and have my nose checked out. I'll be back in a couple of hours and later we'll go out for dinner and we'll talk more then."

She pulled her arms from under the covers and pulled him into a heart melting kiss. Then she closed her eyes and was soon asleep. He continued to kneel next to the bed and stroke her face and hair while she preened contentedly into his hand with her bright loving smile lifting his heart. Reluctantly he got up from beside the bed and with one last lingering gaze turned and left to go the Ear, Nose and throat doctor.

Alan thought of everything last night that lead to his nose getting broken. It was the unveiling of the new sexy Erica, with her incredible outfit, everyone noticed, even a VP from Playboy. Alan took her to a private club and her monster cock fantasy was fulfilled as she was fucked by Mike's monster cock in front of the entire club. Unfortunately, Mike went a little lust crazy and wouldn't stop even after Erica had enough and when Alan intervened Mike broke his nose before he came to his senses.

What he expected to be a couple of hours, turned into four, with well over an hour sitting in the waiting room, and more than an hour sitting in the exam room. Erica awoke after two hours still tingling with her new found love and commitment to Alan and she knew that she had been truly blessed by God when he brought Alan into her life.

She padded naked into the dining room and cleaned the mess created by her special dessert and she realized she could never look at a blueberry again without feeling a quiver in her pussy. Then she cleaned the kitchen and realized something else, she had been naked since last night and she really liked the freedom of not wearing clothes.

When she finished the kitchen she started on the bedroom and started on the pile of clothes hastily discarded after they got home from last night's show. As she picked up her top, she got goose bumps thinking of everything that top had seen and as she picked up her tiny miniskirt, a business card fluttered to the floor. It was the VP from Playboy. She picked it up, turning it over and over in her hand wondering if she was pretty enough to pose for them or had the guts to call him back. She set it on the bedside table resolving to talk to Alan about it.

She thought about Alan and resolved that from now on she was going to be the sexiest woman she could and be his temptress. She remembered the loving passionate look he gave her when she revealed herself in her outfit last night and from now on she wanted that look of awe as she stunned him with her sexy outfits. She looked in the bath room mirror and knew she needed to get started.

~~~

Alan came home from the doctor, angry that he spent close to four hours with no result. The doctor said it looked okay but couldn't really tell until a lot of the swelling went down and to come back in a couple of weeks. In other words a complete waste of an afternoon; he had a lot of things he needed to be doing and wasting it in the doctor's office was not one of them. As he entered the living room he shouted. "Hi Baby I'm Ho ..." The stunning vision standing in front of him stopped him cold in his tracks, his mouth fell open, his eyes widened and standing in front of him was the sexiest, most stunningly gorgeous woman he had ever seen ... and she was his wife. He whispered. "Oh my God Baby."

Erica was standing by the windows with the light spotlighting her and as she saw Alan's reaction her face lit up brighter than a Christmas tree, her excitement brightened the room and definitely Alan's mood. She slowly walked towards him making sure to roll her hips and shoulders and all of her movements only drew attention to her erotically displayed body.

The dress was off the shoulder with long sleeves and it was a skin tight mini dress that barely covered her sexy butt. The erotic part was because the whole dress had oval and round net cut outs with some little strings running through the cutouts. The whole effect looked like a very exotic pattern, but close up you saw her entire naked body was showing through the holes presenting tantalizing glimpses of her body. It struck the perfect combination of elegant and erotic.

As she reached him, Erica draped her arms around his neck and while melting his heart with her loving stare, she grinned and said. "I love it when you look at me like that; like I'm beautiful and you want to take me in your arms and ravish me. It makes my stomach quiver, my heart swell with love and my head spin with anticipation. I hope you never stop looking at me like that."

Alan snapped out of his stunned stupor, wrapped Erica in his arms, bent down and gently kissed her lips. As the soft kiss ended, he dove in, attacking her open and breathless mouth in a hungry kiss. When their lips parted Erica gave a sigh of contentment and laid her head against Alan's chest, knowing this was exactly where she wanted to be.

As Alan held her tightly against his chest he felt the same contentment and all the day's frustrations had completely evaporated within seconds of seeing Erica. He kissed the top of her head and said "You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen and yes, every time I look at you I realize how stunning you are and all I can think about is holding you, kissing you and making love to you. Baby I love you so much."

Erica looked up at Alan, grinning appreciatively and said. "So you like the dress."

Alan went with her tease and said. "No I like what is barely contained in the dress."

Erica smiled sexily and then twisted her body to and fro saying. "Oh by the way I think a thong ruins the lines of the dress, so I decided to go without. What do you think?"

Alan didn't even look at the dress, but stared lovingly into her eyes and said. "I agree with your decision." Before he finished talking he was sliding a finger into her very hot, wet pussy causing Erica to moan seductively. Alan added. "It also will make you more accessible and I can tease you any time want."

He pulled his finger from her and began to seductively lick her juices from his finger, causing her to shiver in anticipation of what was to come. "Come with me and let me change and then I will take you out to make all the other women envious and the men jealous."

As Alan steered Erica into the bedroom he saw the business card from the man at Playboy. He looked at Erica and said. "Were you looking at this." She nodded. "What do you think?"

Erica shrugged her shoulders and said. "I don't know. I still don't think I'm pretty enough. I'm scared to have them take pictures of me and I don't know anything about modeling."

"First off, you're more beautiful than most of their models and the other two you can learn ... if you want too. But let me mention something else, you're not going back to that scumbag law firm, so you don't have a job. Now that is not a big deal because I already take care of our living expenses, but without your salary we won't have a lot of extra money for trips and stuff. I don't really think I like the idea of millions of people seeing my wife naked, but I have no doubt that you would be spectacular if you did it. Posing for Playboy could lead to a fast launch into a modeling career if that is want you wanted; so think about what you want to do. I love you and whatever you want to do, I'll be with you the whole way." Alan continued.

Erica pondered for a minute and spoke. "I guess it wouldn't hurt to find out what they want because we can always say no ... right?"

"Absolutely my Baby. We'll call him from the car." Alan promised right before he kissed her.

Alan quickly changed shirt and pants. He came out of the closet and saw Erica sitting on the bed staring at the business card. She looked so beautiful and so incredibly sexy, but Alan realized that part of her beauty was her wide eyed innocence. He really had his doubts about whether they should even call Mr. Hanson. Would Playboy be able to capture her beautiful sincere innocence or should they even try? He was afraid that this would wind up being a path to the destruction of the only person he ever cared about.

At the same time, if this was something she wanted to do, he knew he couldn't stand in the way of her dreams. There was no doubt in his mind that she could be an incredible model and this could be a fast springboard to that career. Likewise, he knew she would be spectacular in a centerfold shoot, but he knew he did not want millions of guys whacking off over his wife's nude photos. He was conflicted, but something in his gut was saying don't do it and every time he went against his gut he regretted it.

Alan went over and knelt in front of Erica, ran his hands over her legs and looking into her soft loving eyes ask. "What are you thinking Baby?"

"I just don't know, this whole thing scares me. I have finally found where I belong, in your arms and loving you. What if this causes trouble between us, I couldn't stand losing you. On the flip side you've shown me that I can be beautiful and growing up a Playboy centerfold was pinnacle of a beautiful sexy woman. To be one of those gorgeous women, to throw away that chance ... well I just don't know." She said.

Alan looked deep in her eyes and said. "I have doubts as well, but I love you and I will be beside you, loving you, no matter what you decide. Let's not rush it, we can always call later. Right now I want to take my stunning wife out to dinner." Then he stood up holding out his hands.

Erica started smiling again, stood up and wrapped her arms around the man she loved so much and said. "No, I want to take you out and show off my sexy hunk of a husband."

During the drive to the restaurant both of them were in their private conflicted thoughts, but the minute the valet opened her door Erica's smile brightened and her bubbly innocence came to the surface as she strutted through the restaurant, head held high and shoulders back. Every eye was on her as her hair softly caressed her face, her breasts wobbled seductively with her hard nipples peaking through the dress, her tiny waist and hips shifting to and fro on top of spectacular legs. With her arm threaded through Alan's she let everyone know this was the man she loved and she belonged to him.

During dinner they touched and snuggled and both couldn't stop the long loving looks into each other's eyes. Alan, true to his word would occasionally slide his hand up Erica's leg and not stop until he had a finger or two inside her soaking quim. Alan loved to see her nipples engorge and poke through her dress, but mostly he stared in rapt attention as the blissful feelings cross her face, from oh so good, damn that feels good, to oh shit I love this. After dinner and all the teasing, Erica's face was glowing with a sensual sultry desire as she sashayed out of the restaurant with her hips swinging, her breasts bouncing and every eye followed erotic walk.

Alan had other plans for the evening, but once again Erica captivated him and all he wanted was to take her home and pay homage to his sexy sultry wife. As they stood waiting for the car, Erica wrapped herself around him and tilted her head back with eyes closed and mouth open, demanding a kiss which Alan gladly did. He kissed her until she began to tremble and passionately claw his back and when the valet attendant tapped him on the shoulder, he reluctantly ended the kiss. Erica was still clutching at him, gasping for breath and her face a mask of needy desire as he led her to the car.

Alan took her home and for the next hour slowly, sensuously and thoroughly made love to his wife. In the end, Erica clung to his chest trying to rain in her convulsing body, exulting in her loving husband and all he did to show her how his heart beat only for her. She went to sleep contently curled up in the arms of her protector, lover and husband.

It was still dark when she woke up, she was still wrapped in Alan's arms feeling safe and contented. As she looked at him feeling her heart swell, she felt her love for him well up inside her. Oh god she loved him so much. Then she thought about the Playboy shoot and wondered if that would mess up what she and Alan had? If it would she wanted no part of it. Alan was too important. But the last week had shown her that she was an exhibitionist, that she loved showing herself and feeling all those eyes follow her and caress her scantily clad body. Every time she walked through the door of a restaurant in a scandalous outfit, showing breasts, butt, belly or legs, she got an excited quiver, her pussy got soaking wet and her nipples engorged. Oh how she loved the way it made her feel. Powerful, desirous and arousing at the same time.

Right now she felt that same excited quivering when she thought of posing nude with people's eyes ogling her while they took her picture. Yes, if Alan was with her this was something she wanted to investigate, but Alan was the key; without him she wouldn't feel safe and couldn't do it. She curled deeper into his arms and fell into a safe comfortable sleep surrounded by his smell and the beating of his heart.

Alan felt Erica snuggling deeper in his arms and they instinctively tightened, pulling her snug against his chest. Her soft warm body felt perfect in his arms and right now she was squirming against him with low sultry moans, then she whispered his name and he knew, in her dream, they were making love. Suddenly his mind switched to the Playboy question and he knew in his heart that she wanted to do it and the idea filled him with dread. Since that day at the mall when Erica finally understood how much she loved showing her body, he had seen how excited she got when people ogled her virtually naked body.

Alan didn't have any issue with helping her show herself, she was incredibly beautiful, got really turned on when she artfully displayed her body with him being the recipient when they made love. However, he was always with her, protecting her and made sure she was not in danger or being taken advantage of, but all of that would be taken out of his hands with Playboy. In the pit of his stomach he knew something could go wrong and his love could get hurt, but he would deal with that in the morning. He rained several kisses on her face and after she moaned passionately, he saw her smile sweetly. Tightening his arms around her, he went back to sleep.

The following morning Alan awoke and his arms were cold and empty; but he heard Erica padding around in the kitchen. He went to the door, opened it and in a repeat of yesterday, stood leaning against the door as he watched this gorgeous creature that occupied their kitchen. Erica was not naked this time, but wore a smoky diaphanous gown edged in white satin. The gown hid nothing, but instead enhanced the beauty displayed beneath. Alan stood there watching, marveling at the different ways she could wrap and present a tantalizing package to titillate him. She was indeed a treasure.

Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers