Erica's Journey of Discovery Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
910 Followers

Alan held her spasming body in his arms as he continued his hard deep thrusts, but his mouth slid down her chest to capture her sensitive inflamed nipples. As he nibbled on her engorged nipples, her back arched, joining in the orgasmic jubilation, with her cum seeming to extend in intensity and duration. The sight of the woman he loved going crazy in orgasmic euphoria took him to the edge as he felt his cum start to boil shortly before he planted his cock against her cervix and painted her insides with his seed.

Erica could tell by his quivering that he was close and when she felt him bury himself hard against her cervix she knew he was there. Now came the part that gave Erica shivers as she felt the warmth of his seed filling her and the pulsing of his buried cock inside her. To her this was the most intimate moment on earth as she felt her man inside her pulsating; her heart and mind soaring from the ecstasy of their joining and the elation of their love.

As their orgasm start to subside, they were both staring intently into each other's eyes, bearing their soul and their love to each other. No words needed to be said as their looks said it all; their hearts were joined just as their bodies are now. Their eyes continued to bathe each other in their complete, unconditional and committed love. Gently Alan's mouth descended to Erica's pouting lips with a lovingly kiss concluding their physical manifestation love.

Alan gently untangled his arms from her legs while he stretched her out beneath him and pulled her into his arms as he lovingly cradled her against his chest. Likewise, Erica snuggled herself deeper into his grasp and tightened her arms around him. She snuggled her face into his neck and kissed up to his ear, whispering in a voice deep with emotion, she said. "Nothing in this world can compare to the way your love fills me. You're part of me and I'm part of you. We're part of each other now and there is only one life before us."

They lay snuggled in each other's grasp until Alan whispered in her ear. "We probably need to start getting ready sweetheart."

"We could just stay here and make love all day." She said as she pulled herself tight into his arms.

"Baby, you know I have my doubts about this and if you want to stay here and make love all day, you've got my vote. But I also don't want you to regret passing up this opportunity.

"Damn I don't know, but you're right we need to go. Want to come and shower with me?" She inquired as she crawled out from under Alan and wiggled her butt enticingly as she made her way to the other side of the bed. "Well? Come and get me big boy."

Alan attempted to grab her delectable ass, but she dodged him just in time. Then she giggled and said, "You have to catch me if you want me," while quickly scampering to the bathroom giggling and glancing behind her to make sure Alan was following; and then slowing so he would catch her.

Alan quickly jumped out of bed and ran grinning into the shower to claim his saucy little wench. They played in the shower until their fingers started to prune. Alan took this last opportunity to snatch the towel from Erica and began toweling her off erotically. When she was dry and glowing with love and happiness she wrapped her arms around Alan and whispered. "I Love you so much and you make me so very happy." After they kissed Alan whispered in her ear. "Ditto."

Erica was so nervous she tried on five different outfits before settling on a sizzling little dress. It was a white lace choker mini dress with a centerline sequin lace strap coming off the front of the choker and running down the center of the dress. The front of the dress had a halter silhouette, the choker neckline tied in the back, the narrow halter cut bust left her shoulders, most of her back and much of the outside of her breasts bare. The rest of the dress had a fully ruched curve hugging fitted bodice that presented her slim, taut athletic figure spectacularly and ended only a few inches below her snuggly encased ass.

Once again, when Erica came out dressed in this outfit Alan looked at her in rapturous awe. There was no way, with her dressed like that, that any red blooded male would deny her anything. She was simply, unbelievably gorgeous. Once again, Erica came over when she saw Alan looking at her and wrapped her arms around his waist, laid her head against his chest and said. "You know how much I love you and you know what it does to me when you look at me like that ... So I guess that means you like the dress."

"Once again Baby you look absolutely fabulous. You know I remember when we bought some of these dresses, but I never remember how staggeringly gorgeous you looked in them. I think with you dressed like that, we can negotiate anything you want into the contract sweetheart." Alan said in a voice deep with loving emotion.

Alan gathered up all the documentation they needed and draped his arm around Erica as they went to the car. The drove to Mr. Hanson's office, which was about 45 minutes through LA traffic and even though Erica and Alan were lost in their own thoughts, Erica gripped Alan's hand tightly through the whole drive and every once in a while would lift his hand to her lips and then rub his hand against her cheek in a loving caress.

They were a few minutes early to the meeting but were shown directly into the conference room. Erica was still clinging tightly to Alan's hand. He was reminded of the first time they went to the mall to display Erica in some revealing clothes. However this time there was a big difference, while Alan knew Erica was nervous on the inside, she looked regal, poised and strikingly beautiful on the outside; in addition, the closer they got to the conference room, the more her hips rolled and she pulled her shoulders back, thrusting her breasts into prominence and her whole face beamed and brightened. As they walked into the conference room Alan heard several gasps as Erica walk into the room. There must have been at-least twenty people there.

These were all people that were used to beautiful women and Erica rocked all of them back on their heels. The room came to a hushed awed silence with a few impressed whispers as Erica walked in and then Mr. Hanson walked forward, a beaming smile on his face.

"Erica you look just as stunning as you did the other night and on behalf of Playboy Enterprises, we thank you for coming." He then turned to all the people in the room and said. "Well did I exaggerate or underestimate her beauty and poise."

There was a murmuring of "wow", "stunning" and "great find boss" and then two gentlemen came over to her and began appraising Erica's body as they shook her hand and introduced themselves as the photographers for her preliminary shoot. As they left the room, Erica and Alan heard one of them mutter. "Oh, I can't wait for my camera to make love to that body." With their comments Erica, truly understood something else, Alan was the only one that cared about her, to these people she was "a body" or a piece of meat.

By walking in and stunning everyone there, Erica could almost write her own check. Alan handed over all of Erica's identification and documentation and a boilerplate contract was brought out. Playboy had two lawyers as legal assistants there to help with contract language, but with Erica being a legal assistant and Alan owning his own software company, both had extensive contract negotiation backgrounds. Soon a base contract had been hammered out and Alan and Erica had their version to read over that night.

Once that was out of the way, Mr. Hanson (Jonathan) wanted to go over a potential fast-track schedule. If Erica felt comfortable they would like to do a test shoot as soon as the contract was signed by both parties. The test shoot would be fast tracked and within two weeks he was hoping to do a cyber girl shoot, with a cyber girl of the month shoot following close behind. Assuming everything goes smoothly and Erica got the kind of reactions that almost everyone in the room expected, Jonathan hoped to do a centerfold shoot within two months.

Then they talked about money and Erica would be paid a fairly substantial sum for each shoot with follow-on royalties each time her images are published. Alan clarified the published also meant Internet publishing as well as paper publishing and everyone agreed. So, if everything Jonathan said came to pass they would be looking at six shoots and then six different publications and the potential monetary gain was over 10 times her annual salary as a legal assistant. Jonathan also stressed that centerfolds and even cyber girls are and in demand as print, catalog and even video models, whith each of those also paying substantial sums.

Erica left the meeting very excited as was evidenced in her face and body language and while Alan knew this could be a great opportunity, he also knew there could be a downside that they hadn't seen yet. As they got in the car, Alan started driving away from the house and as soon as Erica noticed, she gave him a questioning look and asked him where there were going. Alan grabbed her hand, kissed her fingers and said.

"I packed some of your swimsuits and a cover-up or two and we are going to go to the beach for rest of the day."

Erica's face lit up as Alan explained their plans for the day and by the end of the explanation, she was bubbling over with happiness and squirming in the seat wanting to get there faster. Alan drove to Carmel and by the time they got there it was actually pass lunchtime and both of them were famished. Since they were still dressed up from the meeting, Alan picked a fairly nice restaurant and they had a wonderful seafood lunch.

Erica attracted a lot of attention with her tight formfitting dress, but when she changed into her tiny bikini with her see-through cover up every eye in the restaurant followed her every move. When Alan changed into his swimsuit nobody noticed, except Erica. Alan had to admit that even with all the attention Erica was getting, she still only had eyes for him and as much as he loved her, it made his heart swell to see that she loved him just as much.

They spent the rest of the day sunning, frolicking on the beach, playing Frisbee and then napping in the shade of one of the old gnarled cypress trees. As the sun started to get low on the horizon, Alan took Erica to a restaurant known for its sunset vistas where they watched the sunset with their arms tightly curled around each other. With everything that happened today, from the morning of making love, to the contract with Playboy and then spending the day at the beach, Erica felt giddy and drunk on the love of the man who had her wrapped tightly in his arms. To her this was the perfect day.

As they drove home Erica fell asleep in the seat next to Alan. While driving Alan would glance over at Erica's beautiful innocent face, softened and even more innocent in her sleep and he became mesmerized with the interplay of street lights across her face. As the shadows alternately hid and revealed the features of her face, she almost looked like a beautiful artistic painting, but he knew she was a real warm-blooded and very loving woman.

He was glad she was asleep and couldn't see his worshiping stare, because when he looked at her like that and it always made her uncomfortable. To Alan the love of his life was worth staring at, and to him she was indeed a goddess come down from heaven to fill his heart with love. He sometimes wished the ancient authors like Homer could write stories about the loving innocent beauty of the woman sitting next to him. He knew if they were here, that beautiful innocent face on top of that perfect body would inspire some classic love stories; hopefully not a Greek Tragedy.

Once they arrived home, Erica still lay asleep, resting in his lap. Alan cradled her in his arms as he carried her into the house and laid her on the bed. He stripped off her cover-up, swimsuit then tucked her between the covers, and after he had stripped, he crawled into bed beside her. As if guided by some kind of mystical force, she scooted over and pulled herself against his chest while she slept soundly. Alan fell asleep content in his love of this incredible woman with his arms wrapped around her naked body and her face nestled against his chest.

Erica awoke in the morning, but refused to move or even open her eyes. She was right where she wanted to be, she and Alan were spooned together with his arms wrapped around her, pulling her tightly into his body. With him wrapped tightly around her, she felt safe, warm, protected, but most of all she felt incredible love and as his arms reflexively tightened, she felt her love for him swell in her chest and took a deep shuddering breath as she snuggled deeper into his grasp.

As she moved deeper into his grasp, she felt his hard cock nestled between her butt cheeks and she gently started rocking her hips, feeling his cock sliding between her cheeks, teasing her puckered hole hidden there. She felt her body tingling as her teasing started to get to her and she began to tighten and loosen her butt cheeks as his cock slid between them. She felt Alan's hand stir on her tightened belly and it began to slid upward, cupping her breast with the thumb and forefinger teasing her nipple. As he pinched and pulled on her nipple, Erica took a shuddering breath and then released it in a needy moan as her hips twitched, pushing his cock deeper between her ass cheeks.

"Oh baby, this is a wonderful way to wake up, but be careful you may get poked somewhere you hadn't intended." Alan whispered in her ear.

Erica twisted in his arms until she was looking in his eyes and said. "What if I want it there. What if I want to give you my virgin ass? I want to give you the last untouched thing I have to give as a present to the man I love and who's given me everything."

Alan looked into those sparkling green eyes and saw nothing but deep, committed and self-sacrificing love and she truly wanted to give everything she had to him. Alan felt those green pools of love washing over him and he was choked with the overwhelming emotion of her love and the gift that she was offering him. Erica could see that Alan was choked with emotion and once again she realized that as much as he loved her, he was still not used to her loving him back, and she vowed to find new ways to show him how much he truly meant to her. His love was something she had taken for granted, but no more. He was her life, her love and her joy and she wanted to find new ways every day to show him what he meant to her.

Alan looked at her with love pouring out of his eyes and said. "For you to enjoy this baby we need to prepare you and I want this to be so very special for you, so tonight I promise we'll make love and you'll be a virgin no more. So that this is enjoyable and pleasurable you have to promise to do everything I say for the rest of the day."

Erica laid her head on his chest and said. "Yes my one and only love." Then she pulled her head up and looked him in the eyes and concluded. "Yes my master." And she laid her head on his chest and wrapped her arms around him, pulling herself tightly into his grasp.

When she said the word master, Alan felt chills run through him. Did she really want him to be her master and did she really want to be his love slave? Her eyes and demeanor told him that she wanted that very badly. Alan ran his hands through her hair pulling her face from his chest, and the look in her eyes of complete submission and devotion love told him "yes" and then the loving voice that went straight into his heart she said. "Please ... Please."

Alan looked at her face, which was filled with tears in her eyes that threatened to spill over and he felt his eyes tear up as he realized how far their love had grown and how far it had taken them. He said. "Yes My Love ... Yes."

Alan got up, went to the closet and came back with a bag in his hand saying, "Turn over on your stomach and stick that delectable ass in the air."

Erica shivered from the domination in his voice and did exactly as he commanded. She felt him rubbing some oil into her sphincter and then as his finger slid into her ass hole, she felt goose bumps and quivers in her belly. She felt Alan sliding his finger in and out of her bunghole. It felt so good, so immoral and depraved, and she craved it so very badly. She needed Alan to do this. He was the only one she trusted to do this to her

Then he pulled his finger out and she felt something cold being pushed into her ass. She felt it start to stretch her ass hole as Alan began to rock it in and out. With each stroke it went further and started stretching her wider and wider until the widest point passed her sphincter and it snapped shut, locking the plug inside her. Alan pulled it out and slowly teased her by stretching her hole and when he was done, he pushed it back in and seating it inside her.

Erica felt a quivering in her belly, but her ass felt full and stretched. She knew the rest of the day would consist of erotic torture building her need and desire with her husband and master conducting a symphony with her body. Her mind was already a fog of lust and he had barely even started. Oh God she loved him so, but just as important she needed him and what he did to her. She needed him to push her limits, to find new, loving and erotic ways to explore their love and she felt an inexplicable need to have him guide her, teacher her and dominate her, but she also felt this need to give herself to him and submit to him. She knew that in the end they would both reap the benefits.

Alan told her to turn over and sit. Erica turned over and sat on her butt feeling whatever was in her ass push into her and she felt an erotic thrill run through her. Alan held up three more plugs in front of her and said. "Every couple of hours were going to move to a bigger plug and by tonight you will be stretched and ready for me to take your anal cherry; it will be a night you will never forget."

Alan put his hand behind her head and pulled her face to his, lightly kissing her face and then dove hard into her mouth, kissing her passionately, claiming her mouth and lighting the fire in her loins. His fingers slid into her quim, this erotic move sent chills throughout her body. She felt his fingers in her pussy playing with the butt plug through the wall separating her pussy and ass. She took a shuddering breath moaning, gasping the eroticism that she knew would be unleashed on her all day.

"Now my love we have an appointment to see my attorneys concerning the Playboy contract. You will keep the butt plug inside you and when the two-hour mark is up, I expect you to excuse yourself, go and replace this plug with the next larger one. Do you understand my love slave?"

Erica was visibly quivering as she said. "Oh yes my master, my loving husband. I can't wait for tonight." Erica came over to Alan, pressing her naked body against his, rubbing her hard nipples against his chest and her wet pussy against his leg and said. "The way you've already made me feel I don't know if I can make it until tonight, would you take pity on your poor love slave and make her cum sometime soon?"

Alan looked into those pleading green eyes and knew he could never deny her anything, especially this and he answered. "If my beautiful love slave does everything her master commands, I might take pity and let her cum. Now my sultry wench get dressed so that we can go meet with the lawyers."

Erica gave him a sexy little pout that was full of promise and love, and kissed him lightly and said. "Yes my loving husband." Then she looked deeply in his eyes and in a voice deep with loving emotion said. "Oh Alan, I love you so much and I would be so lost without your love." Then she turned and went off to her closet to pick her next cock hardening outfit.

Oupa99
Oupa99
910 Followers