Erica's Journey of Discovery Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
910 Followers

Unfortunately the new director was a hard taskmaster and sent her right back into makeup for a costume change, so she gulped down a bottle of water hoping that would quench some of the burning desire building inside her. Then came the new costume, except the costume change was no costume. In this set, it would just be Erica's stunningly nude body on display, but the director and the photographer explained to her that they wanted her stretched and contorted, highlighting her athletic figure. But they still wanted her eroticism on display as well. As she moved he wanted to see her face showing how turned on she was.

Erica came out of the makeup room wearing only high heels and as she saw the entire crew silently ogling her, she stood a little straighter and rolled her hips a little more as she walked. Erica felt like a regal Princess being paraded before her subjects and all those eyes ogling her every move felt like thousands of tiny caresses. By the time she reached the stage, Erica felt the fire inside her burning hotly, waiting for something to set it free and consume her.

The first prop was a low backed chair sitting in the middle of the stage and for the first pose they had Erica straddle the back of the chair which came just below her breasts. Then they had her reach behind her with both hands, pulling her shoulders back and lifting her magnificent breasts into prominence with her hard nipples pleading for attention.

The photographers had the lighting technicians move the lights around as they took some beautifully erotic photos. The different lights created different shadows either highlighting or concealing the straining muscles around her shoulders and torso. Erica took the photos to a whole new level as she innocently looked down her straining body and with a look of wonder on her face saw her straining breasts capped with her turgid nipples.

Next they had her turnaround and bend backwards over the chair, ala "Flash Dance" and with her body in a straining backwards curve, her breasts were reaching for the ceiling while the strain of the pose and her muscular belly and tiny waist distinctly defined. Her tight muscular ass pushed her glistening pussy into the light highlighting it, her soft plump pussy lips looked delectable in contrast to her straining legs and belly. Once again the photographers moved to the lighting around to create erotic shadows over her straining body.

The next pose was Erica bridging two chairs with her body. Once again all the muscles in her tight athletic body were being displayed in contrast to her soft womanly breasts and plump shining pussy. This time the makeup girls ran over and sprayed to mist over Erica as she bridged the two chairs giving her skin a satiny sheen that softened her straining muscles. The fire in Erica's loins seem to get the better of her as her hands seemingly on their own began to caress her breasts and tug her nipples. She was dreaming that Alan was lovingly caressing and gently making love to her as the camera's constant clicking fueled the fire in her loins.

Her hands were acting out Allen's caresses in her daydream. Her body began to undulate suspended between two chairs as her hands traveled over her body and eventually began to rub and tweak her clit. The photographers were frantically taking pictures, hoping to catch her body undulating in orgasm and also capturing the blissful moment on her face. Alan watched as Erica began to writhe between the two chairs and at that moment Alan felt like he needed to step in and stop her.

He started to stand and the two distraction girls then dove on top of him, pressing him back into the couch, and with that Alan finally understood their function, which was to keep him away from Erica. To them Erica was the star and he was a nuisance that had to be barely tolerated and controlled. Erica heard the noise and it was enough to snap her out of her erotic daydream. Erica didn't know how much more of this erotic exhibitionism she could tolerate without some kind of relief.

Alan stood with two distraction girls hanging off him and as he started towards Erica, two large bulking security guards blocked his path. He looked at them and knew he didn't stand a chance of making it to Erica and simply sat back down. So far nobody had touched her and if it stayed that way he could ride out the storm, but if someone touched her all bets were off.

The poses continued with Erica stretched over various normal items, but each scene seemed to drive the fire in her loins higher and higher. Erica's mind was an erotic fog and all she could seem to think about was somehow quenching the blaze and the throbbing in her clit. She tried clenching her legs together then downing several bottles of water, but with every snap of the shutter her body trembled more and the need grew.

After several more poses Erica wound up on a day bed with an ottoman on the end and they had Erica's legs propped on the ottoman, lifting her hips in the air and once again her hands begin to reenact what she wanted Alan to do to her. In this position Erica could watch in naïve innocence what her hands and fingers are doing is they roamed freely over her body.

Her face reflected the eroticism that she was feeling as well as the wonder of watching her hands do things to her body and with each tweak of a nipple or caress of her clit the need, reflective in her face grew. Her two hands were fondling her breasts with her forefinger and thumb pinching and pulling on her nipple with her eyes wide, watching the display of her own hands. Her mouth opened in a shuddering, gasping breath and stayed open in the shape of an oval. She released her breath and extended moan. Her next breath was even more erotic and her moans turned into a mantra. "Ooohhhh Ggoodd ... Ooooooooooo, Oooooooooo Ggooodd. "

Her tongue came out and seductively began to lick her lips, erotically caressing her upper lip leaving a glistening trail, her hands begin to pull her breasts to her face. Her hand started lifting her nipples towards her straining tongue as her face strained forward trying to get her tongue in loving contact with her nipples. As Erica's tongue touched the tip of her nipples her body gave an erotic shutdder, with her hips rocking back and forth as if they wanted in on the action.

The studio was dead silent with only the constant clicking of shutters, breaking the hushed yet awed silence. All eyes were caressing Erica's seductively lithe and limber body which was shivering in erotic need as everyone wished they were her hands. Alan saw several people licking their lips and then adjusting the painfully erect cocks in their pants and even the distraction girls and security guards trying to corral Alan were mesmerized by the erotic display in front of them.

As Erica's tongue continued to seductively caress her left nipple, her right hand released her breast and traveled over her taut straining belly to her plump and pouting pussy. As her fingers reached her glistening lips of pussy, two of them slid into her desperately needy quim and gathered enough of her juices to come back out stroking her clit. As her fingers began to stroke, Erica moaned loudly and her head fell away from her nipple, straining backwards, arching her body in an expression of the building desire and reaching for a desperately needed release.

One finger began sliding in and out of her pussy while stroking her clit with every pass and the other hand was twisting her nipples. Her face become a mask of erotic tension with her mouth opening and closing in silent expression of the building blissful tension, her eyes focused on her fingers stroking her body. Erica's body was lifting, straining and contorting, with her muscles quivering as she began reaching for the bliss that was coming, but for now just out of reach.

Erica felt the explosive orgasm consume her quickly and thoroughly with her body quaking and twisting as her brain exploded into a sea of colors. Her eyes glazed over with passion and she really couldn't see her hands anymore, but none of that mattered and the only thing Erica cared about at this moment was the blissful release that seemed to finally quench some of the fire inside her.

Everybody in the studio was awed by the erotic display of Erica's orgasm. With her body twisting shivering and contorting it was unbelievably erotic, the expressions of rapture on her face were some of the most beautiful and awe-inspiring sights anyone had ever seen. All the photographers and videographers were ecstatic as having been able to capture one of the most erotic moments any of them had ever witnessed. Several of the photographers continued to shoot Erica's quivering body as it wound down from the climax, but mostly they focused on the blissfully innocent look of contentment on her face.

Alan began to slowly walked towards Erica and this time nobody stopped him. As he reached her their eyes met and joined with Erica's eyes pleading with Alan to take her away. Alan knelt by the daybed gently caressing her face with a photographer right by capturing every moment and every expression of love on Erica's face. Alan slid his hands underneath her and pulled her into his arms as he Erica wrapped her arms around him and pulled her face into the crook of his neck. Alan stood Erica in his arms and carried her to the only private place available, which was the makeup room.

Alan put Erica in one of the directors chairs in the makeup room and as their eyes met Alan knew she needed more. Her eyes were telling him that she needed what only he could give her, completion yes but with love attached. Erica's quivering lips started moving even before she could get the words out as she lovingly whispered.

"Please Alan, I need you, I need what only you can give me. Please baby I'm going crazy and I need you so badly."

Alan knew they still have one more set to go in the shoot so he couldn't penetrate her, and so he did the next best thing. He knelt in front of her, slid a finger slowly inside her pussy, leaned forward sucking her red, engorged and shiny pussy lips into his mouth, and proceeded to bring Erica back from passionate insanity with cums piled on top of orgasms mixed with climaxes. Erica screamed her completion with the first cum but everyone after that was announced with moans or gasps or her silent opening and closing of her mouth.

After more orgasms that Erica could count she felt her sanity return and the need was replaced by her overpowering love of Alan, how safe she felt in his arms and finally her face was beaming with happiness and the gratification for having Alan with her, taking care of her. Erica felt her love for this man that has given her his heart well up inside her and she wanted to show him the love she has for him. She jumped into his arms and as he held her she kissed her way down his body until she knelt in front of him, then unbuckled his pants, pulled out his cock taking it in her mouth and down her throat.

Alan couldn't believe that she was deep throating him here in the studio, then as his cock slid down her throat and Erica began her seductive sucks and moans around his cock all thoughts vanished except the unbelievable pleasure she was giving him. After spending several hours watching her seduce the cameras it didn't take Alan long to begin filling her mouth and throat with his thick creamy cum. Erica swallowed everything he had to give, moaning happily as she felt his cum fill her mouth. She licked his cock clean before she put it back in his pants, then she folded herself into his arms and held on to him tightly.

Alan tilted her face into the light and began to lavish tiny lite kisses all over her face ending as he nibbled on her still quivering lips. He slipped his tongue inside her mouth and began to lovingly explore the inside of her mouth with his tongue tasting his cum inside her mouth. As their mouths fused together, the love they each felt for each other was passed through their joined lips with their hearts fusing and beating with only one rhythm.

As their lips were starting to separate a knocking on the door interrupted their intimate moment and director was saying they needed to get the last set done. So the two lovers reluctantly parted and as the two makeup artists filed in Alan left the room with the two lovers's eyes meeting in last loving glance before he left.

In the last set Erica was dressed in what some could called Daisy Duke shorts, but they really more denim seams than anything else. Her beautiful ass was framed by the shorts but they were completely exposed, only thing on the back was the waistband and the seam that went down the crack of her ass like a thong. The front had a little more coverage but it was high cut on her legs and she looked sexy as hell. The way these shorts fit her really drew attention to her spectacular legs, tight muscular butt, tiny waist and firm belly.

Her top was a small bikini top that really only covered her aureoles with the bottom of her breasts hanging precariously below the top. As she walked onto the stage her breasts shook and wobbled as though they were trying to break free and show themselves. Having the bottom of her breasts exposed below the top somehow seems that much more erotic than just a small top. The material was a red bandanna type material that perfect against her Daisy Dukes.

She had put her diamond back in her pierced belly button and it really adorned this particular outfit. As she came out of makeup she looked for Alan and shimmied her belly so that he saw the diamond gleaming in her navel and then she blew him a kiss letting him know that this is her addition to the outfit and it was her present to him. Alan's heart swelled in his chest still finding it hard to believe that she was his love, his baby and his wife.

Erica strutted sexily and picked up another bottle of water and she captured Alan's eyes as she slowly brought the bottle to her lips and she began drinking she let little rivulets of water escape from her mouth cascading across her breasts, down across her undulating belly and ultimately down her legs. The tracks of the water reflected in the lights leading to little pool of water in her navel. As she finished drinking she gave Alan a smoky seductive look that promised when this was over she was his to do with what he will.

Alan's mind immediately went to fantasies of afterwards and he felt his cock starting to harden in anticipation. Suddenly his mind was snapped back to reality as he watched Erica walk towards the set of the car wash and the real sexiness of her outfit suddenly became apparent.

Her beautifully muscled and sensuous back was completely on display only marred by the strings holding her top in place, but with those Daisy Duke cutaways her incredible ass was the focus of this outfit. Alan had never been an ass man but the site in front of him could turn him into one, her firm satiny cheeks, framed perfectly by the shorts, were an erotic, feminine work of art. As she walked away each of her firm cheeks were erotically rolling and beckoning. She was a stunning site coming or going. The photographers noticed it as well and as she walked to the car the cameras were shooting full speed to capture every sensuous moment.

The whole point of this set was the oft re-created carwash scene from "Cool Hand Luke". In this scene a scantily clad woman washes a car with of course many of the pieces of her outfit getting wet, turning transparent and some of it even falling off. This scene has been re-created thousands of times but after watching that first scene Alan knew Erica could take this to a new level.

After the director gave Erica a long series of instructions he yelled for action to begin. Erica kept her naïve innocent look throughout the entire carwash and she was constantly looking down seemingly surprised when her engorged nipples would escape the top or when the top of her shorts would come undone the freeing the top of her pussy. When Erica climbed on the hood of the car and her denim thong slid between her pussy lips Alan thought it had to be one of the most erotic sites he had ever seen. Her plump pussy lips surrounded the denim seam of the shorts with the seam embedded in her pussy and all of this while her spectacular, tight satiny ass, was framed by the denim.

Erica kept feeling her nipples rubbing against the car with the denim thong scraping against her clit and that coupled with the constant clicking of the camera shutters had the fire back in her loins and it quickly turned into a trembling Inferno. Erica just couldn't believe how being in front of the camera turned her on so and the minute she felt that lens watching her and hearing those shutter clicks her cunt began weeping her succulent nectar and quivering with erotic need. The constant rubbing of her nipples and clit only pushed it to an elevated height.

After about a half-hour of shots with Erica's skimpy outfit on, the top came off first revealing just how turned on she was getting. Her nipples were thrusting out and hard as pencil erasers and as she rubbed them against the car you could hear her moan as her tortured nipples sent stimulating messages to her already quivering quim. When the bottoms came off and Erica was completely naked stretched across the hood of the car you could see her red, inflamed clit peeking out of it's a hood.

There were a couple of times as Erica slid off the hood of the car and her clit rubbed the car you could see her legs quiver as she moaned in sensual need. Her enflamed nipples and clit seemed to encounter everything sending passionate tremors through her body and the erotic tension just kept building. Towards the end of the shoot, Erica's eyes were glazed with passion and as she lay stretched across the hood of the car she couldn't or maybe didn't want to stop as her fingers began to erotically rub her clit and even dipped inside her soaked pussy.

With all of her teasing and stimulation it was less than a minute of her rubbing herself before her body began to spasm and shake as the orgasm tore through her body. Erica's body bowed and contorted in the mist of orgasm, on top of the hood of the car was an erotic sight permanently seared into Alan's memory. As her body dropped back to the car Erica turned her head to the camera and gave them a smoky "I want more" look and then the director shouted "cut."

When the shoot was over, Alan looked around and every man there had a huge tent in his pants. A couple of the women were rubbing their pussy's and one even had her hand down her shorts frantically rubbing herself. More importantly, Alan could see Erica needed help, so he walked onto the set to take care of this gorgeous creature that had captivated everyone.

With her legs quivering badly and her whole body needing release, her eyes were pleading with him to take her away. Her body was shaking so badly in need that Alan once again had to carry her to the makeup room. As he scooped her into his arms he carried her to the makeup room he snagged several bottles of water to help her out, but as he got her there it was obvious that the only solution was to get her out of here and take her home.

As he carried her, Erica pulled her quivering body to his ear and whispered. "Please take me home, hurry please. I need you, I need you inside me, I need you to tame this need it inside me. Oh Alan, please Baby, I need you to help me."

Alan set her in the director's chair while he gathered all of her outfits and threw everything in her gym bag, her first top and skirt, the swimsuit, her brushes, makeup and several of the bottles of water. He swung the bag over his shoulder and picked up a very shaky Erica, carried her naked out to his car, put her in the passenger seat, buckled her seat belt and then drove her home.

Oupa99
Oupa99
910 Followers