Erica's Journey of Discovery Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers

Throughout the 45 minute drive Erica's erotic fever only seemed to get worse as she moaned and shook in the seat beside Alan. A few minutes into the drive her hands began rubbing her clit, trying to tame the beast inside her. Alan couldn't stand watching his baby in need and with his free hand slid 2 fingers inside her womanly slot and began to thrust inside her, pounding her clit with each thrust. Within seconds Erica began to shake as the first orgasm claimed her and for the rest of the drive she continued to cum every few minutes.

Alan had only seen Erica like this once before and that was when she came home after her kidnapping. During that period she could never get enough and just like now she begged him to tame her, to push the beast out of her body. It was the first time she had ever had an explosive orgasm and she woke him up several times needing him to make love to her. It was also the first time she demanded he tie her up.

Alan knew tonight was most likely going to be a repeat of that night. Alan loved her so much he would do anything for her and right now, she was in painful need and he had to help. Alan pulled into the garage and as Alan opened her door her eyes were looking at him through the veil of unrelenting lust with her body quivering in shaking. Her nipples were hard as diamonds and her engorged clit was sticking out of it hood begging for stimulation. She looked at him pleadingly and said.

"Alan help me, I can't stop, please help me. I don't know what's happening to me." She gasped. "Tie me up. Take control of me. I need your help please."

Alan undid her seat belt and lifted her out of the car into his arms. Erica wrapped her quivering arms around him and held tightly to his neck as her body shook and trembled in his arms. As he carried her into the house, he could feel her trembling lips next to his neck as she kept pleading for him to hurry and help her. Alan thought the erotic fever was apropos because her skin was hot. She did seem to be burning up with a fever and this was different from last time.

Alan carefully laid her in the bed and Erica automatically stretched her arms and legs to the corners of the bed. Alan looked into those loving green eyes and knew she was begging him to dominate her and make the lustful quivering stop. Alan sat on the bed beside her and caressed her face as she lovingly preened into his hand. His eyes and with his lips he told Erica how much he loved her and with his hand began to lovingly caress her spectacular body heated by her lustful need.

As he caressed her, everywhere he touched she twisted her body to get more of his touches and caresses and he realized that all of her skin, her entire body was sensitive sexual receptor of his touch. He gently kissed her quivering lips and then went to the closet to get his bondage cuffs. He came back and began to buckle around her ankles and as he moved up to her wrists, Erica's quivering seemed to get stronger right before she whispered.

"Oh, God Yes, please Alan, take me, drive the demons away. Make me your Slave, Oh God, please hurry Master. I don't know how much more I can take."

Alan quickly tied to cuffs to the bed so that Erica was restrained and spread eagle on the bed. He quickly disrobed and lay down next to her, gently kissed her and told her how much he loved her and then began to gently caress her, starting with her tight trembling belly. Every place he touched Erica would moan and try and press that body part into his hands for more of his touch. When they finally captured one of her nipples, she gasped loudly with her whole body reaching for more of his touch and as much as Alan wanted to make love to the love of his life, Erica needed a sexual exorcism.

Alan bend down and sucked her nipple in his mouth with Erica immediately gasping, moaning and arching her back, feeding him more, wanting him to devour her breast. He lightly bit down on her nipple and then began to pull and stretch it as his fingers slid into her soaking wet furnace. The combination of nipple and pussy stimulation pushed Erica over the edge and her arms and legs fought against her bonds as she contorted in blissful release. Alan knew she needed much, much, more, so he continued thrusting his fingers in and out of her slot with his thumb constantly caressing her clit in his mouth. His hands moved to the other nipple to continue his torment.

Erica's first explosive climax never fully ended before the next one hit, and then the next one, and the next one. Erica could feel her muscles beginning to knot with the continuous explosions in her body, but she loved it. She loved the man driving her from orgasm to orgasm, constraining her and freeing her to experience true bliss, Oh God, she loved every second of it. She was floating in a sea of ecstasy while fireworks exploded all around her, but she only felt free and safe enough to experience this nirvana, with Alan.

Alan's lips slid across her undulating belly and as he slid between her legs and his mouth captured her clit, he began to lash it with his tongue and Erica's hips bounced even higher off the bed with only her bound arms and legs keepinh her from blissfully exploding off the bed. Alan's hands were immediately filled with those tight satiny ass cheeks ( that he so lusted after an hour earlier ) so he could control her flailing hips and keep his mouth devouring her delicious pussy.

Erica loved the feeling of his lips and tongue lapping her pussy, enjoying her sweet nectar. As her undulations and orgasmic explosions continued, Erica's heart joined in the overpowering love that her man was pouring into her. Erica started to feel the fever diminish so much that she didn't need Alan to make love to her; now she just wanted him to love her till she couldn't take anymore. After an endless string of orgasms Erica was left gasping because she wanted one thing more and Alan felt it exactly the same time.

He kissed his way up her body and began to sink his cock into her quivering wet furnace. Her skin was still hot and her pussy did feel like a furnace as his cock slowly filled her. When he felt his cock nudge against her cervix, Alan stayed there and began to lovingly reign the kisses upon Erica's face, eyes, nose, cheeks and lips and when he pulled back, he looked into her eyes. He could see the woman he loved was back and pouring her love through her eyes into him.

Alan began to move inside her and Erica's highly sensitized body immediately responded with spasms and quivers leading up to a small earthquake between her hips. She rolled her head back, presenting her neck to Alan for ravishment, which he immediately accepted and then her cums changed. As Alan now made love to her, she felt everything change. It was more fulfilling, more intimate and as she came, she felt connected to Alan and she felt her heart stutter so it could match beats with his. Once again she felt her love for this man overwhelm and consume her and the next time she came her heart and mind went to a loving place that only those true and selfless lovers can go.

As Alan watched the fever dissipate he saw a loving glow take its place and he felt his heart beating stronger in his chest for this woman. He reached up and began to untie her arms and when this was done he reached at her and untied her legs and Erica wrapped her body around his and into a loving testament of her love for him as he took her to yet another orgasmic nirvana.

After Erica opened her eyes again Alan stopped moving inside her and after giving her an intimate kiss he looked into her eyes and said. "Turnover and stick your butt in the air."

Erica immediately began to quiver knowing he was going to take her ass for a second time, then she whispered. "Oh yes, Oh God Yes, My powerful and loving Master."

And with that, she turned over, sticking her butt high in the air with her face and breasts snuggled against the sheets of the bed. Alan looked at those satiny ass cheeks so artistically framed by the Daisy Dukes earlier and he began to make love to her. He began to lovingly caress and rub his hands over her tightly stretched ass and after a few moments, he began to softly but firmly lavish kisses all over her ass cheeks. As he began kissing her butt, one of his hands reached down and slid inside her slot building her desire and when he felt her began to quiver, he pulled his fingers out and slowly slid two of them into her brown star.

When he had kissed every inch of both ass cheeks, he knelt behind her and slid his cock into her pussy while his fingers were still slowly sawing in and out of her bung hole. Erica felt chills and goosebumps as he made love to both of her holes and her breath started coming in gulps of air as she felt her passion being wound tighter and tighter, waiting for the explosion she knew he would soon bring her.

As Alan felt Erica quiver again with anticipation, her hips were bobbing up and down as if impatient to have him inside her ass. Truth be told, Alan was impatient as well and pulled his fingers from her hole, then his cock from her pussy and began to feed his cock into her tight little ass hole. As Erica felt the head of his cock start to enter her ass, she felt the stretching almost to the point of pain, but when the head popped through her sphincter she felt an intimate relation.

For Erica, Alan taking her ass was something very loving and special for her. There was only one man she loved enough to give her ass to and only one man she felt safe enough to have him take her ass. It was small intimate moments like this that made Erica realized just how much she loved him and how truly special their love was. It was probably her heart rending feelings that did it, but by the time she felt Alan's belly snug up against her ass she came, not explosively, but shaking intimately.

Alan reached around with his hand and began to caress her clit as he slid a finger inside her very wet pussy. As Erica felt her intimate orgasm waning, Alan began his clit play and it took off again, keeping her there in the midst of her intimate and loving Nirvana, until several minutes later he began filling her colon with his hot thick cum. For Erica, this was still one more intimate moment as she felt his cock expand her ass and then felt his cock pulsating inside her as he came. Her having Alan cum inside her was more intimate than anything for it joined him to her.

Alan pulled out of her and lay down beside her, pulling her lovingly into his arms, cradling her as though trying to protect her. Erica laid half on and half off of him with her head lying intimately against his chest hair. As Alan stroked her hair and lightly caressed her back, she felt her eyes mist as her heart pounded from the unbelievable love this man had shown her. She felt so lucky to have him love her as much as he did despite everything she'd put him through. She felt a sob catch in her throat as her love for him suddenly overwhelmed her.

Alan rolled her over so he could look into her eyes to figure out what was wrong. He saw tears glistening in her eyes as he asked her. "What's wrong Baby."

A Sob escaped her throat as she answered, "Oh Alan I love you very much. Your love fills me and keeps me safe and I'm afraid that someday I'll push you away and you're not going to come back. I'm so scared that someday I may lose you. If that day comes I will die. I know I could never live without your love protecting me and keeping me safe. Oh Alan I love you so."

Alan never expected this and he guessed it came from the fever earlier or maybe the posing; he didn't know, but he knew he loved her and wanted to assure her of his feelings toward her. "I've told you baby, my love for you is through thick and thin, I will always love you no matter what. Today you scared me, when I knew the love of my life was in pain and I had to do everything I could to help. You're part of me baby and if you're in pain so am I. I Love you baby and I always will."

Alan kissed her, noticing as he caressed her face and shoulders that her skin was still hot. "Your skin is still hot baby, how do you feel."

"I guess I do feel kind of hot, not feverish just hot." She answered.

Alan unbuckled her wrist and ankle cuffs, went to the kitchen, and got one of her soft sea sponges and a small bowl of water. He came back to the bed and had Erica lay in the middle as he began gently sponging cold water over her skin. Once again, Erica felt her heart catch in her chest as Alan intimately began to take care of her. As he began to gently and intimately soothe her fevered skin with light caresses of cool water, Erica felt her love for Alan once again expand another notch. She knew she was the luckiest woman in the world to have him.

Alan slowly spread the cool water across her arms, legs, belly and breasts, trying to cool her skin and every once in a while he would look up to see her watching him with the most unbelievable look of love. For the first four years of their marriage, it was the look that he had always hoped Erica would give him and now she was. It was the look of complete self-sacrificing commitment to Alan and their love, and despite his doubts as to why such an incredible woman ought to be with him, he knew now that she did truly want him, only him.

As he continued stroking Erica with the sponge, cooling her down, he saw her eyes start to droop, then close and soon she was asleep. Alan put the sponge and bowl away, came back, and curled Erica into his arms, content that she loved him as much as he loved her. This assured him that they would always be together.

Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers