Erica's Story

Story Info
A slave recalls her training while awaiting her Mistress.
4.1k words
4.34
50.9k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note: This story is a revised and re-edited version of the original story of the same name. Because of several comments and lots of feedback, actually more feedback than for any of my other stories, I decided to re-write and re-submit this story. Also some small changes to the story line have been made.

*

I guess I should start this story off by telling you my name, Erica Marie Adkins. I am 48 years old and have been married to my wonderful husband Steven for twenty five years now. We have two children, an older son and a younger daughter. Both are grown now and away at college. My husband and I both grew up in financially well off families. Though I am no stranger to wealth and privilege I know what hard work is as well. Even though my parents are well enough off to send me to any university there is I still chose to attended one of the toughest business schools in the country. But even then I didn't just skate right through it I worked very hard to prove myself and graduated at the top of my class.

I always considered myself as woman who could accomplish anything. Graduate at the top of the class in both high school and college. I married at age twenty three. Achieved my MBA and had two kids by age 30.

When my children were growing up I tried to do it all and succeeded at it. I had a career and was super mom at the same time. I attended every school play, watched every soccer and baseball game. I went to PTA meetings. I was even President of the PTA for a while.

At forty-eight years old my breasts are still full and firm with large circular nipples. I have a very fit and athletic body with a flat belly and legs that are long and shapely from spending hours at the gym. My hips are skinny with just enough curves so that they taper up into a narrow waist. I keep my dark raven hair cut short and leave my ears exposed.

Currently I am the Executive Vice President for large corporation having made my way successfully up the corporate ladder. My husband is a partner in a computer software development company. Both of my children attend prestigious universities. My son is an honor student and my daughter is both an honor student and track star athlete as well. My life would appear to be more than idyllic to anyone who might meet me.

It has now been just a little over a year ago since my quiet normal suburban life took a change in a dramatic way. There was neither blackmail nor even any coercion forcing me into this situation in any way, maybe a little powerful suggestion and some subtle persuasion, but nothing more. I could easily have said no at any time, but I didn't.

For the last 30 minutes I have been waiting for my owner to arrive. That's right my owner. For I am an owned sex slave to a 26 year old woman named Miss Rachael. Currently I am kneeling naked on the floor in a house she made me buy for our private meetings. The house is on a deserted old farm at the end of long dirt road thirty miles outside of town. The nearest other houses are miles away. This makes for a very private setting.

Prior to my owner acquiring me, as her personal pet as she refers to it, the thought of even being with another woman in any sexual way would have been the furthest thing from my mind. But after I took that first taste of her pussy with my tongue I knew that I belonged to her and would do anything she asked of me. I still remember vividly in great detail the first time how she ordered me to crawl naked across the floor begging to taste her pussy.

Soon after acquiring me my owner decided that I needed to be properly trained as a slave. To do this she and a friend of hers named Miss Veronica took me to a remote mountain cabin for my training. I was there for week. My children thought I was away on a business trip. Only my husband knew where I really was.

During my training Miss Rachael sent him daily updates on the progress I was making. These included photos and videos of my training sessions. One of the first videos she sent him was of me begging to lick Miss Rachael pussy. Another was of me receiving a cunt whipping. I was filmed holding my legs wide apart as her friend Miss Veronica delivered several hard strikes with a riding crop directly on my most tender of spots. After each strike of the crop I screamed, "Thank you Miss Veronica, May I please have another one." Several videos she sent depicted me licking Miss Rachael's pussy as Miss Veronica first spanked my ass with a leather paddle then of each of them each taking turns fucking my pussy or bruised ass with a strap on.

Most of my first few days spent at the cabin I was kept naked with a ten foot chain locked around my neck with other end of the chain bolt to the floor. Each time either my owner or her friend entered the room I was to beg to taste their pussy. If either felt that I was not sincere enough in my begging my ass was whipped with a riding crop. At the end of each day if I had not shown improvement in my pussy licking abilities I was subjected to cunt whipping. The first time I willing spread my legs, but after the first strike I closed my legs tightly together to prevent another painful strike with the crop. Before I could even realize it the two powerful women pulled my legs apart and secured them to rings bolted into the floor. Once I was again exposing my most tender of spots to the crop my punishment resumed.

It was after my legs were secure when Miss Rachael spoke, "For not willingly keeping your legs apart your cunt whipping will now be twice as severe."

Every time after that time I willingly held my legs apart to receive my cunt whipping.

For the entire week I waited on them both hand and foot. I drew them each a hot bath daily and sponge bathed them in the large tub every day then toweled them dry afterwards. I prepared all of their meals and served them while they sat at the table. I was given a feather duster and white frilly maid's apron and told to clean the cabin once a day. While I did this they called me whore, slut, cunt, pet, fucktoy, slave, skank, bitch and every other derogatory name you can think of.

My meals were given to me in stainless steel bowl from which I ate on the floor from. For a bed all I was given was an old blanket and thin worn out old mattress to sleep on the floor. I became their whore for them to use as they pleased. They repeatedly fucked my cunt and ass with strap-ons often at the same time then made me lick their fake plastic cocks clean with my tongue. Once the fake cocks were clean I was then told to take it as deep into my throat as I could. Soon I could take my owners ten inch dildo all the way down to the base deep into the back of my throat. Next I was made to suck and lick on her phallus like it was a real cock. The whole time Miss Rachael telling me how very much her many male friends are going to enjoy using my mouth.

The worst part of my training was my morning shower. Each morning after waking my owner and her friend I was led into the bath room to kneel in the shower then one and sometimes both would drench my body with a golden stream of hot liquid emerging from their loins. When they finished I would then lick their slits clean. Then afterwards I was allowed to clean myself using only cold water. If I needed to relieve myself I was led out onto the front porch to a white bucket which I had to squat over. After each use I was required to clean it to make it ready for the next time.

Just before sunset every day was when I received my daily whipping. Miss Rachael called it my reinforcement training. I was led outside to a large tree with a rope hanging over a strong branch. My wrist were secured to the rope then hoisted above me until I was suspended just barely able to stand on the tips of my toes. Then Miss Veronica would strike my body using what I learned was called a single tail. This was my first time experiencing such a painful device.

The first time I suffered under Miss Veronica's whip the strikes fell across the top of my back and shoulders. Each strike of the whip the intensity grew through my body until felt as if it was being attacked by hot needles just long even to sear the skin. After each strike of the whip I screamed, "I belong to Miss Rachael. I am hers to use and do with as she chooses. I accept this whipping as proof of my submission to her."

At the end of each day a different section of my body endured the whip. The first day it was my back and shoulders. The next day my ass received the whip. Then my tits suffered the fate on the third day. The worst strikes came on the fourth day. These ones came to my lower back just above the top of my ass. Miss Veronica's skill with the whip was impressive. Each strike of her whip landed on my body exactly where she intended it to and left a harsh red welt that lasted for several days.

On the seventh day at the cabin Miss Rachael ordered me to kneel in the middle of the cabin floor. First she secured by hands behind my back with a bare of leather wrist cuffs. Next she then placed a metal collar around my neck. As she did so I heard it lock into place.

"Once this collar locks around your neck only I decide when it is removed. I have the only key," she instructed me. "Now wait here until I return." She then walked out the door of the cabin.

Soon Miss Rachael returned followed by five naked men wearing black hoods over their heads. Three of the men were white. The other two were black.

Rachael introduced each of the five men pointing at them in turn, "These are five good friends of mine, Tom, Dick, Harry, Derrick and Jerold." I don't think that was any of their real names but it didn't really matter did it.

The five men lined up facing me. Then Miss Rachael spoke. "I want you to introduce yourself to each of them as you suck on their cocks in turn. Get each of them nice and hard so that they will be good and ready to use your other holes."

I started with Tom on the left and started towards him. As I got closer and approached him I said, "Nice to meet you Tom, my name is Cunt," Miss Rachael's favorite name for me. "My I please suck on your cock." I didn't wait for an answer as I closed my lips around his shaft and began working it to its full thickness and hardness. Once hard I move to the right repeating the process four more times. When I had all five cocks nice and hard one of the men turned me around forcing my head down. This had the effect of raising my ass into the air and quickly I felt a large cock penetrating in to my fuck hole. When he finished another quickly took his place after squirting some lube on my back and working it into my ass. Then his cock was soon filling my back hole.

Over the next hour or more each of the five men took turns fucking my cunt and ass. At one point my arms were released from behind my back and I had one cock in my cunt, ass and mouth and my hands on the other two.

Each of the men came multiple times. Some made me drink their cum while others came in my ass or cunt. Others shot their loads all over my tits or in to my face. When the men were all completely spent I was dragged outside of the cabin were they formed a circle around me and washed their come from my body with their golden piss.

After the man were all done giving me a golden shower Rachael ordered me, "Go back inside and shower and clean yourself. We are not done yet for today."

When I returned from my shower the five men were gone replaced by two naked women, one blonde and one brunette. The two could not have looked more differently except for their shaved pubic hair and the collars around their necks.

"Both of these two slaves belong to a different friend of mine," Miss Rachael spoke facing me. "Your task is to make each one of these cunts cum in ten minutes or less. For every minute over ten it takes you while receive five whippings in a place of their choosing. Begin"

I crawled towards the blonde woman on the far left. She appeared to be the older of the two. I would say she is in her early thirties. As I moved between her spread legs I saw faint intents of stretch marks from child bearing and her left hand had a faint white band where a wedding ring would normally be. She stood about five foot eight with full 36 C breasts. Her straight blonde hair was pulled back into pony tail and her blue eyes stared straight ahead. I set about trying to make her come as fast as possible.

I ran my tongue along the length of her slit dipping into the hole as I passed. She let out a big sigh and moved down on me pushing her pussy harder on my mouth. I responded by swirling my tongue around her clit and sucking it into my mouth. Sucking sweetly on her bud I could feel her body respond to my tongue. She began to grind her hips around and around on my face as she came closer to her orgasm. She then grabbed my hair and pulled my face completely into her crotch, riding me so hard I almost couldn't breathe. She came in a shuddering rush. A loud, long moan rushed from her as she rode my face to a huge orgasm.

Quickly I moved on to the very petite brunette. She stood I am guessing barely 4'10" with almost non-existent A cup breasts with tiny nipples. My best guess put her in her mid-twenties. Her brunette hair was combed straight hanging down to just below her shoulders. Just like before I started by running my tongue along her slit poking my tongue into the tight hole between her lips. Finding her clit I sucked into my mouth using very trick to make a woman come that I had recently learned. Soon her body started to respond as she rode my tongue and a soft moan escaped her mouth. Finally her knees buckled as her orgasm swept through her body.

As I finished up Rachael yelled, "Time, twelve minutes, 15 seconds. Let's called it twelve, an even two minutes over, that would make for ten strikes. Then she asked, "Slaves where should the punishment for failure be delivered?"

Almost in unison both responded, "Her cunt."

Hearing that my heart sank, I had hoped that my fellow submissives would take pity on me. But knowing my fate was sealed I assumed the position I had done several times before in the last week, lying back on my elbows, spreading my legs as wide as possible to expose myself completely. Then to my surprise Rachael handed her crop to the blonde submissive. "Deliver her punishment," Miss Rachael spoke, "If your enthusiasm is lacking in the slightest your Mistress has giving me permission to have you take her place."

Taking the crop the blonde let loose between my out stretched thighs. After receiving so many cunt whippings already I was not sure how much more my battered and bruised cunt could take. Each of the blonde's ten strikes felt harder than the one before. As I counted each one, "One, two,...and finally Ten."

As I recovered from my punishment the two submissives left from the cabin. I heard a car door close and then drive off from outside. Miss Racheal than handed me a flimsy small sun dress saying, "Put this on we are leaving."

We drove for over at least an hour until we reached a large hotel and resort. Instead of going to the front to check in Miss Veronica drove around to a back entrance and parked. Leading us up to a rear door she removed a card key from her purse unlocking the door.

A service elevator was just inside the door that took us up to the third floor. Exiting the elevator I was lead down the hall and into a room for which Miss Veronica also already had a key card for. The room was large and quite luxurious with a living area and separate bedroom and bath.

As soon as the three of us were into the room and the door closed Miss Rachael spoke, "Go into the bathroom shower and clean yourself up. Do up your make up, hair and give yourself a fresh shave. I don't want to see any hair from the neck down. I will return in one hour. I expect for you to be waiting for me."

My first hot shower in week felt wonderful as I washed myself really clean for the first time. Miss Rachael was right. Everything that I needed to do my hair, make up, and shave the hair from my body was neatly laid out on the bathroom counter.

One hour later I was ready for my owner's return. Kneeling naked on the hotel room floor wearing only my collar I waited. The hour past and she still had not returned. This was the first time she made me wait, but not the last. Then another hour past and I still waited.

Finally I heard the door open and Miss Rachael entered the room followed by Miss Veronica then by my husband.

"Slave I think you know my friend here," Rachael said pointing to my husband.

A little surprised by his appearance I remained silent.

"Slave you have you forgotten your training already. Is this how I trained you to properly greet me when I return?" shouted Miss Rachael.

"Sorry Miss Rachael, May I please I lick your pussy."

"And what about my new friend here," replied Rachael pointing again at my husband Steve.

"Please Sir, May I suck your cock." I answered.

Rachael responded with, "That is more like it. I think you should apologize to my friend for your rude behavior by starting with him, but don't make him cum. Just get him nice and hard."

As I put my husband's cock into my mouth, he and Miss Rachael began to talk about my training as if I was not even in the room. The talked about what areas I had shown the most improvement. Things like she can now easily accommodate a ten inch dildo into her cunt. Or up to an eight inch one in her ass. What I still need to work on. She can deep throat just about any size cock and make it come fairly quickly, but her pussy licking skills are still lacking. We will definitely still have to work on that some more. Finally they each took turns discussing which parts of my body they each like the most. Each described what they liked about my tits, cunt, ass, and legs as if I was not even present in the room.

Then my husband asked, "Have you decided on how and where you are going to mark her as your property?"

I knew Miss Veronica had been marked. I noticed the cursive "L" tattoo on her left butt cheek the first time I licked her ass. But this was the first time any talk of marking me as Miss Rachael's property had ever been mentioned in my presence. I knew I was hers to own and use. Marking me would just make that official.

Miss Rachael answered, "I am not sure yet but I am thinking something very permanent, if you are all right with that?"

"I am fine with whatever you decide on," replied my husband Steve.

"Fine, I will let you know when I decide on something. For now let's just take my slave into the bedroom so that you can fuck her ass while she licks my pussy. Her cunt is a little sore right now, but you can fuck that instead if you want."

"No, her ass will be just fine for starters," replied Steve.

For the rest of the night my mouth, cunt and ass were kept busy pleasing my owner, her friend and my husband. Each took turns using one of my holes. The night concluded by me forced to watch as my husband fucked Miss Rachael from across the room. The whole time Miss Rachael telling me how good my husband was fucking her. When they finished Miss Veronica attached a leash to my collar and lead me over to Miss Rachael.

Upon reaching her Rachael commanded, "Slave clean my pussy with your tongue and suck out your husband's come."

Kneeling between her legs I set about my task, making sure not to leave any of the precious fluid behind. Then I turned my attention to my husband's cock making sure to clean all of Miss Rachael's pussy juice from his shaft.

Monday morning I returned to my very vanilla suburban life. Riding the elevator up to my fifteenth floor corner office I wondered how I would ever make it through the day. Walking towards my office I could see my assistant already sitting behind her desk.

"Good morning Mrs. Adkins, The latest Harrisburg Project Report is on your desk as you requested as well as your morning coffee," she said as I passed buy.

12