Erica's Tiny Bikini Bet

Story Info
Erica is made to wear not just a tiny bikini to the beach.
9.8k words
4.4
226k
154
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jappio
Jappio
1,083 Followers

Here, I have a story that almost didn't exist. It started as just... a test of sorts. Without going into exact detail, I was worried about my ability to write. So I intended to just write a scene or two, and maybe only share it with a person or two. Yet, not feeling right just starting in the 'middle' of a scene, I wrote a bit of an intro... one that kept going and going, and started to involve into a full story =P

Never intended it to be longer than a single part, but I ended up with this. Still not a truly serious project, I still have something else in the works. Yet this came together quickly enough, and I even had someone who offered to help edit it. So a super big and special thanks to Uzaho for checking on things like grammar and stuff for me.

Don't expect a sequel to this one. It really is meant to be standalone.

-------------------

Part 1

Erica sighed when she finally donned her fated outfit. May stood beside her, snickering into the mirror. Erica now regretted agreeing to this before even knowing the exact details.

The two girls recently made a bet. Erica had been very shy her whole life and May took it upon herself to help her friend out in that matter. They'd been doing this ever since they graduated high school. May's help took the form of challenges and bets, and Erica was now stuck in another. This was surely going to push her boundaries though!

Erica had on the smallest bikini she'd ever seen in real life. The bright pink triangles atop her breasts were small. She could make out plenty of smooth and round flesh peeking out of the sides. Although her nipples were secure, she'd have to worry about them staying that way. Even the white strings holding it together weren't the most firm, threatening to slip and undo.

The bottoms weren't much better. She understood why May insisted that she shave a bit more liberally that morning. The white trim of the bikini bottoms road low enough to show her pelvis. The white strings across her hips had a flimsy knot on each side as well. Erica had to run a hand across her backside to get a good feel for how the fabric covered her bottom. Although it wasn't a thong style, Erica still felt extra showings of her backend. The bottoms were cut in a way that left the lower corners of her cheeks out in the open and even a bit of the beginning of her butt crack. Any attempt to pull the garment up did little to hide her.

"May, this isn't going to work out!" Erica complained. She tried twisting in front of the mirror, but no matter what angle she saw herself from, she still felt overly exposed.

However May was enjoying herself, still looking Erica over. "You look good Erica. Every inch you feel is too much is an inch of extra cuteness," May complimented. Erica's face turned a dark red from the embarrassment. May was always obnoxiously flirty with her, but she hated the extra attention she received from others. At least that had been her initial reaction. It was also true that ever since they had started these games, Erica was starting to feel better about herself.

"You say that as if this is how it's going to stay! You think I'm not smart enough to know what will happen when we do the rest of this?" Erica whined. But May lit up after the complaint and quickly scurried away. Erica watched as May opened the bag near their locker in the changing room. She dug around for a few seconds before removing a shiny pair of handcuffs!

"Stand still! We did forget the best accessory!" May ordered. She ran back up to Erica, grabbing both her wrists. Erica was swung around so May could hold Erica's hands behind her back. Erica allowed it to happen, having grown used to not fighting May's will. But she was worried that such kinky actions might be caught by someone else entering the locker room.

The cool steel on her wrists were an instant escalation of her predicament. This was the issue Erica had with the whole plan. Now she had no way to defend herself against May, who was hard enough to fend off even with the use of both her hands. Although this wasn't the first time May had placed her in cuffs, Erica still shook her wrists to try and free herself.

"These aren't an accessory May! They're freaking handcuffs! Someone is going to think I'm your prisoner!" Erica exclaimed. Erica glanced over to see her profile view in the mirror; her near naked form and the handcuffs. It definitely felt perverse to her.

"Oh? I didn't mean the handcuffs, Erica dear. The thing that completes this ensemble is that total look of helplessness on your face," May declared bringing her hand up to Erica's rosy cheek. She softly stroked it, pushing a strand of Erica's raven-black locks from her face.

Erica's mouth hung open as May made this move. In truth, her self-esteem wasn't the only goal of these games they played. The first time the two of them tried this it became quickly apparent that each had their own sexual stake in it. Erica was a submissive at heart and May relished in the teasing of others. But the two rarely acknowledged it out loud. Erica was embarrassed to admit to her own deviant pleasure and it would seem May enjoyed that Erica tried to hide that.

"You need to stop," Erica breathlessly retorted, trying her best to seem indignant of May's behavior. She stepped away from her blonde friend, trying to act is if she was going to end this game. After a few steps however, the cold steel of the small metal chain against her back reminded her she didn't have a choice anymore.

"Did you need the key?" May asked, knowing exactly why Erica had suddenly stopped her attempt to run away. She took this chance to walk up behind the handcuffed girl. She placed both hands on Erica's shoulders. She leaned her head in close and whispered in Erica's ear. "I could strip you naked and leave you here to venture out and find me."

Erica's lungs expanded. Adrenaline shot through her. For some reason, even though it was her first time wearing the suit, it was not difficult for Erica to picture how easily it could slip from her body. She was now acutely aware of every inch of fabric that covered her bare skin. The suit now felt like it offered as much protection as full winter gear when compared to May's threat.

Erica felt nothing but the need to submit to May's desire in that moment. The woman was good at that. However Erica couldn't admit to it, and instead she tried to act angry. "Just get the key and undo these things. I can't go walking around with them on in front of everyone!"

May giggled as she let go of Erica. She bounced her way back to the bag, digging for the key. "You know, I could walk you around without the handcuffs! I could take off even more!"

"Then I'd kill you!" Erica fired back. Her frustration with herself fueled the harmless venom in her words.

May could sense her friend wasn't seriously upset. "You love me too much to do that. You also know you're going to go through with this. You already agreed. You aren't going back on your word, are you?" May asked.

Erica sighed, pleased that May was at least undoing the lock on the cuffs. "I'm not backing out, just you behave. I know there's almost no one out there, but you know this is embarrassing! And I don't want to get arrested for some type of public bondage play," Erica warned.

"But then you'd get to wear real handcuffs, right? I wonder what the cops would say with these little bits pointing out the whole time," Erica commented while using her fingers to rub Erica's hard nipples through the suit top.

Erica wasn't prepared for her touch and let out a gasp as the woven triangles slid against her nipples. If anything was going to make her feel more vulnerable it was the fact that her most sensitive spots weren't well guarded. It was one thing to have a lot of skin on show, but that May could easily tease her body only added another layer to her current issues.

"Behave!" Erica barked. She walked away from May, trying to cover her chest. Her now freed forearms rested against the top, feeling it bunch up on her chest. She had to fix the displacement of the fabric when she finally let her arms recoil away. She hadn't shown much in the move, nothing scandalous at least.

May herself wore a more basic bikini. Erica was sure she had purposefully chosen a dark blue as a way to not stand out against Erica's pink and white. The devious May always loved forcing the ideas of contrast.

Erica jumped when the door to the locker room opened. It slamming shut was a rude reminder they did not have total privacy. Two women walked in, not paying the girls in the corner much attention. They chatted with each other as they set their own things down.

May had a sly grin on her face as she spoke, "I could handcuff you to a shower and invite those girls to come and enjoy you. That is, if you don't start moving this second."

Images of being bound with her hands over head, her suit easily pawed away, and three sets of hands on her body flashed through Erica's mind. She knew it was a silly fantasy imposed by May, as it would be unlikely two strangers would be so open to such a suggestion. Yet Erica knew not to chance things with May. It was an old trick, but once again May had convinced Erica to no longer hesitate.

"Fine, let's get this mess over with," Erica conceded.

The two of them made their way through the locker room, Erica grabbing their bag along the way. But May still held on to the handcuffs.

"Put those away," Erica nagged.

"So bossy! We'll see how this attitude works out for you later," May threatened.

Erica flinched when they stepped out of the locker room. The sun had risen notable higher, and it was starting to feel warm. It was early morning at the beach and not many people had arrived. Of course, this was the intent of arriving so early. Even May knew she didn't have enough influence to get Erica on the beach in such a tiny suit if it were busy.

"Ready?" May asked, grabbing hold of one of Erica's hands.

They surveyed the beach. Only two other blankets were laid out nearby, people sunbathing on them. Erica still placed a hand in front of her bikini bottoms.

May spoke softly. "This time, I will walk with you. Next time though, don't be surprised if I leave you in the dust to walk on your own." Even though it sounded a threat, Erica was happy to hear those words. She felt so exposed in her suit and making the walk alone would have been tough. Erica felt that, in her own way, May was being quite kind.

Hand in hand the two girls trekked down the beach. Sand slipped between their feet and sandals. Erica had of course worn bikinis before, but that day the purpose behind her suit made it feel different. The simple sensation of her thighs slipping past one another in their stride was enough to remind her of what was happening. She was toying with near nudity in public, and she felt she had so little choice in the matter!

May seemed to be in her own world, but her tight grip on Erica's hand was reassuring. It transmitted a message to Erica, one of strength and reassurance. Erica wanted to run back to the locker room and put her clothes back on, but the tug of May kept her going forward.

Already, and so early into their plans, Erica felt a pinging of pleasure going through her body. It was a light buzz across her skin. She could have blamed it on the warm rays of the sun, but she knew better. Her nipples were scratching the cups of her top and she was starting to develop an 'itch' between her legs.

Although she always fought hard at the start, Erica eventually melted under May's control. Even though the embarrassment and fear could grow worse and worse as time went on, it seemed Erica was increasingly trapped by May's plans. Even being handcuffed before was now less of a binding than Erica's state of mind.

"Here!" May announced.

Erica looked around. She knew she should probably feel good about not being seated near anyone, the closest people being over 50 yards away. Yet she also knew such a distance only gave them a false sense of privacy.

Erica dropped the bag so May could dig their towel out. "Help me out silly," May requested.

Erica had hoped to not have to work much in her suit. Yet May was sure to put up a fight against that. So instead, Erica just agreed to help. She knelt down to help dig their beach towel out of the bag.

When Erica lowered herself, a portion of her bare cheeks sticking out of the suit touched the warm sand. The feeling was so unexpected that Erica jerked up. "Oh! I see some jiggling!" May teased, staring right at the fidgeting Erica. The top wasn't stopping any of the momentum Erica's movement caused, allowing her breasts to bounce freely.

Erica just huffed, trying to ignore her friend's teasing. She pushed her end of the towel to the ground and watched as May finished the rest. Once completed, Erica turned around and sat her butt down. She brought her knees up to her chest and hugged them, hoping to go unnoticed should anyone come by.

"Hey now, no balling yourself up. You need to unwind. Lie back more. Like this," May demonstrated by kicking her feet out and falling back onto her hands. "Just soak up some rays!"

May looked around. They weren't in immediate sight of anyone. She slowly uncurled herself to mimic May's pose. "Like this?"

"There we go! Very sexy," May commented. Erica relaxed a little, although blushing from the compliment.

May snickered a bit. She couldn't help herself when she spied one of Erica's strings dangling teasingly from her neck. She pinched the string, and pulled it away from her back.

"May!" Erica shouted, her hands flying behind her only to find her top unraveling! In front of her she watched the top slide off her breasts, exposing her in public! As she tried to grab hold of her loose strings however, she felt the return of a handcuff on her wrist!

"NO!" Erica shouted. She tried to twist herself away from the sudden attempt on her freedom but found that her other wrist was held firm by May. She couldn't escape!

-------------------------------

Part 2

"Now hold still," May commanded. She was able to hook the second cuff over Erica's other wrist. When it clicked shut, Erica gasped. Her head was twirling back and forth wildly as she tried to see if the scene was being watched.

"Put my top back on," Erica begged. She looked down and saw that it was almost a belt at this point. The cups were far from her pokey nipples!

"Why can't you?" May cruelly teased. She sat watching Erica squirm about.

Realizing she wasn't getting help from May, Erica flopped onto her stomach, pressing her bare breasts to the towel. "This isn't funny! Some warning next time!"

May leaned down and finished removing Erica's top pulling it out from under her. May got in close to whisper, "So, just a warning is all you care about? You like being stripped topless and handcuffed? So long as you know it's about to happen?"

Erica's red face started to feel like it was burning. May's assertion was embarrassing enough. Even through her burst of fear though, her nipples were very hard. Whenever she moved they rubbed on the coarse towel.

"I could take your bottoms! Then instead of flashing your sweet steel, people could also see your fully bare tush," May offered.

"Please don't," May begged.

May stroked Erica's hair. "Oh, the first please of the day. I wonder how many more I'll hear?" Erica didn't respond to May's comments. She just continued to try and hide her bare breasts from the world. "Oh, I think I see someone coming!"

Erica wanted to roll on her back to hide the handcuffs. Someone being restrained like this was surely an attention-grabbing sight. However her bared breasts were hardly an appropriate alternative. She stayed where she was with her face down, ensuring her hard nipples would only be shared with the blanket below her.

Erica was pleased to not hear any audible gasps of shock. At the same time, her averted gaze meant she knew nothing about the passerby. She could be in the process of being eyed up and she'd be none the wiser.

"They're gone," May mercifully announced.

Erica hesitated to confirm for a few moments. If she was being gawked at, she'd rather seem to be unaware of it. When she did turn her head though, they were indeed alone again on their section of the beach.

"I wonder what got more looks. Those shiny bits of metal or that scantily covered bottom?" May asked aloud. She accompanied the question with a gentle swat of Erica's half exposed bottom.

Erica whimpered, "Please stop that." Erica had wanted to sit up more, to look around, but that might be unwise in her state of dress. With only the small bottoms covering her, Erica had to be careful. "Can I have my top back?"

May took her time to consider the request. "Ask me in a way I might prefer," May offered.

Erica softly groaned. She knew May's game well enough. This was the point where Erica would have to make things embarrassing on her own. "Please Miss May, I'd like to be able to hide my naked boobies," Erica requested.

"Hehe, that's cute. You want me to hide them with my hands perhaps?" May inferred. Of course, May knew what Erica actually wanted.

Erica's embarrassment grew and grew. It was a teasing remark on its own, but she also knew that part of it was true. Were the two of them more private, Erica could see herself perhaps taking up that offer. Though if that were the case, she'd have to worry May would even deny it. "No Miss May. I'd like my top back," Erica specified.

Again, May took her time to think it through. "I suppose I could be so kind. Yet if I'm going to put you in a cute, tiny, and very revealing top... we should perhaps reveal said top, yes?"

Erica knew where this was going. They weren't going to keep themselves hidden away in their own little spot any longer. It all seemed so soon but Erica worried that if she didn't get her top back now, she may not get it back at all.

"Yes, we should," Erica agreed. She then watched May start to untangle the tiny top she had at her side.

"Sit up dear, time to get this back on," May ordered as she dangled the top in the air. Erica hated how little it looked, even when not being warn.

Erica also was worried about sitting up on the beach. To her left she didn't see anyone close by, to her right she couldn't see because May was in the way, and it was too difficult to see far ahead of her or behind her. She was mostly blind to everything while having to stay stuck to the ground.

Knowing things wouldn't get better if she hesitated, Erica struggled her way onto her knees. It took a moment without the use of her hands. She was happy to see that no one was nearby. Her bare breasts felt very naked. She was hoping May would hurry and put the top back on.

May did move into position behind Erica. She took her time to really tease her. May moved a hand up one of Erica's bound arms, massaging her shoulder at the top. Her other hand moved down the other arm. It jingled the metal between Erica's wrists, another reminder of her situation.

Erica begged, "Please, just get on with- IT!" Erica's tone raised as one of May's hands cupped the nearest naked breast. May's fingers rolled around the bare mound, squeezing lightly. Her other hand had dipped to the back of the tiny bottoms, lightly rubbing Erica's butt.

"You're going to hate today," May whispered. She then stopped her groping to finally put the top on. Erica's hard nipples were soon hidden once again under the small triangles of the suit. May was able to expertly tie the suit together quickly. Erica knew all too well that May was very precise and skilled with her digits.

Knowing that she really was done a favor - considering how cruel May could be - Erica did thank her. "That was appreciated May."

"You won't appreciate this. It's time we went to get a snack," May announced, standing up.

Jappio
Jappio
1,083 Followers