Eric's Dreams Pt. 01

Story Info
Gay sex makes Eric feel like a girl. Should he become one?
3.8k words
4.4
41k
33

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/11/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The fact is, you'd thing life would be better, and easier for a guy who was born with a nice ass. A guy who caused other guys to stop and stare as he walked by. A guy whose ass was so hot, men would fantasize about the its curves, and later on jack off while remembering how it popped up and out, like only a young buff ass can do. An ass that made jeans look perfect, that made shorts look positively illegal, and that made a bathing suit into an icon.

Yes, men watched his ass. Men who would run home alone, and pull down their pants, thinking about the ass they'd just seen. Men who lubed up their cocks and groaned with pleasure as they imagined unbuckling his belt, running down his zipper, and slowly pulling his jeans down over that beautiful ass. Men who would quickly cum on their stomachs with hot, thick, fragrant spurts, while in their mind's eye, they were thrusting deep inside the ass they saw earlier that day.

With an ass that hot, you'd think Eric would have had it all. Men calling him night and day to have sex; men buying him drinks in bars in hopes they'd be the lucky one that night; men writing him love poetry in hopes of winning his ass – and heart for their very own.

And yes, he had all of that and more. Eric was a very willing bottom. He never refused an offer, whether the top was beautiful and ripped, or homely and fat. He loved receiving. He loved the feeling of a rock-hard cock pushing against his rosebud, then popping inside...loved the feeling of it thrusting deeper inside him until it was completely inside. He loved the wild kaleidoscope of pleasure as it swept in and out of him. And the tender feelings towards the man on top, that it all generated. Yes, Eric couldn't get enough.

So why wasn't he satisfied? One might think it was because while he had great sex, and a lot of it, he wasn't in a real relationship, and never had been. Yet, that was not the reason for his lack of satisfaction. It was more of a fleeting feeling of restlessness; that he realized even at 22 years of age, he wanted something that he didn't have. He wanted it with breathless passion. It was, in fact, the thing that made him feel the most turned-on, the thing that when alone, found him reaching down under the covers and grasping his cock. But getting it would be the most difficult thing he had ever pursued in his life.

One hot, summer night in Philadelphia, Eric was bored. The old window-unit air conditioner was pushing cold air in his direction, but he was still feeling the heat and humidity of that mid-July night. He usually let his long brown hair toss loosely, but in this heat wave, he tied it in a ponytail. It was much more comfortable that way.

Eric was naked, lying on the double bed in his small one-bedroom apartment, flipping through a porn magazine, touching himself. As he drank in the images of hard cocks, springing up in the direction of that night's lover, he started to get very horny. He looked at photo after photo of men giving hand jobs and blowjobs to each other. He started to get a strong erection. But when he saw the photos of men having anal sex, his breathing got heavier, and he instinctively slipped a finger inside his ass. He wanted to get fucked so badly, he could feel his gorgeous ass twitch and get wet.

He tossed aside the magazine and got up. Looking in the mirror he turned, and passed a hand over his hard, tanned cheeks. And he thought, 'Some lucky guy is going to fuck that tonight, long and hard.' And he went into the bathroom.

Eric liked a clean ass when he fucked. So he filled the old rubber douche pouch with warm water, straddled the toilet, and waited for it to fill. He then sucked his middle finger, letting the saliva cover it and drip loose, and reached down and massaged his asshole, making sure it was nice and slippery.

Pop! In went the douche wand, and he released its trigger. He closed his eyes – it felt so good, as the warm water filled him up. He felt his whole insides below his waist get warm and full, then more and more full. He squeezed the douche pouch hard, and felt the warm water flow even deeper inside him. He felt like he was going to burst...time to remove the wand, and let the enema flow out.

He repeated the same drill twice more, and he was done, his ass was as clean as a vagina.

But he was not quite ready yet. Eric wanted to prepare, in case he met a big, hung guy. Guys with small cocks were easy – with them, Eric concentrated on giving oral, since sometimes a small cock had trouble getting deep inside his ass. But guys with big cocks – which made him feel so good as he fucked, and in fact, made that good feeling last for several days afterward – they always received the invitation to fuck, and he wanted to be ready.

He went to his sex box – hidden behind the records in the main closet, and took out a long, fat dildo. Back in the bathroom, he lubed it up and his ass as well. Then, setting it straight up on the floor, he straddled it, and slowly lowered his whole body, as the dildo pushed against his sparkling clean ass.

The first moments were the worst, as the dildo stretched his ass open wider and wider, each time creating agonizing pain. But slowly, his ass stretched out to accept it...and then...Yes! It pushed past his lips and slid deep inside. Eric swooned with pleasure as the rubber cock filled his ass. Deeper and deeper it went, until it stopped at the end of his cunt...yet still wanting to go deeper, past the next gate. He lifted his hips, and then sat back down, then again, then again. The dildo was now plowing him hard, and he couldn't get enough. He felt as though he was going to cum soon, it was so good.

But no. That would come later. He was nicely stretched out, clean, and still slippery from the lube. It was time to find a man. He cleaned up, pulled on a tight white t-shirt, then went back to his sex box and pulled out a pair of white panties. They felt good as he pulled them up and over his ass. He pulled on his jeans, which were also tight. Then, a pair of sneakers, and he was ready to hit the street.

It was hot, humid and loud outside. There was a lot of traffic, which was good for Eric and his plans. The more cars there were, the better the chance one of them would be a horny man, cruising for ass. But he never wanted to get picked up outside his apartment; he wanted a little more separation than that. So he walked a block over, to the busiest street in that part of town, stepped off the curb, and put out his thumb.

It didn't take long for the guy in the Camaro to see him. And once he saw Eric, he couldn't stop staring. He was lit up by the lights of the city, as well as the dozens of headlights passing by. Eric was a tall guy in a tight white t-shirt, with a long brown ponytail. The driver could see his hard nipples poking through the t-shirt. That was nice. The white t-shirt was tucked in to even tighter jeans. And best of all, he was hitching a ride. 'What a body, what a piece of ass. Oh yeah,' the guy in the Camaro thought, 'and I'd bet he's looking for action.' He pulled over and stopped, and Eric opened the car door.

'Hey, thanks,' Eric said as he climbed in. 'Hot out there.'

'No problem. Where you headed?' the guy in the Camaro asked as he pulled away and started driving uptown.

'Nowhere special. How about you?'

'I'll take you wherever you want to go,' he replied. Eric smiled at the obvious come-on. A lucky night. Sometimes he hitchhiked for hours and never hooked up. But this time he was sure that the first time was the jackpot.

They had driven no farther than four blocks, when it all began. They hadn't spoken another word, when the guy in the Camaro reached over and put his hand on Eric's thigh. Eric did the same, and started softly massaging the driver's leg. And with every passing streetlight, his hand moved higher, until he was right on the edge of his package. Eric massaged his upper thigh, and then moved to his belt line, circling the zipper line, which was showing startling evidence of a growing erection. Finally, Eric moved his hand to it, and pressed down. It was large, and hard, and straining against the fabric. Eric massaged it up and down, through the driver's pants.

The driver had also moved his hand higher up Eric's thigh. Except he didn't go for his package. Instead, he slowly pulled and pushed Eric's thighs apart, and worked his fingers down across the fabric to his ass, where he started pressing against the tight blue jeans. The massage managed to work the soft silk panties up against Eric's asshole, which felt heavenly. He circled, and massaged with more pressure. Then he zeroed in on what be believed to be Eric's hole, and pressed harder. A fingertip pushed the panties and jeans ever so slightly up inside Eric. He then started circling his fingers again, keeping up the pressure, working his way inside Eric's beautiful ass, even though he was still fully-clothed.

The guy in the Camaro pulled over and stopped. He shut down the car and his headlights. Eric saw they were on a dark side street near the train station. They looked at each other once, before Eric lowered his head into the driver's lap.

Pulling down his zipper was difficult because of the straining cock, pressing hard against the fabric. But Eric slowly got the zipper down, and unbuckled the driver's belt. He then pushed his ponytail out of the way, and pulled down the driver's white underwear, revealing a huge, beautiful, pulsing cock, pointing straight at the driver's navel, bobbing as the blood coursed through it. It was long and thick, with a head that looked like a big pink and purple mushroom. Eric didn't waste any time. He took it in his mouth, swooning at the feeling of its silky head, rolling it around in his mouth, his lips and tongue swirling and dancing on it. Then he darted his head down, and the cock struck the back of his throat. Again and again he bobbed his head up and down, letting the hard, thick cock fuck his mouth. As he sucked, he took the driver's balls in his hand and tugged them gently. The driver groaned with pleasure.

Eric felt the cock getting even bigger and harder in this mouth, as he expertly sucked it, making sure his teeth didn't hurt the driver. All tongue and lips, but no teeth, as it again pressed against the back of Eric's throat. This was wonderful for Eric – a thick, long cock, much longer than Eric could take into his mouth. A great candidate for a nice deep throat session. So Eric relaxed his throat until it went soft, and he lowered his head all the way, pushing the cock down his throat, halfway down his neck. The driver gasped with pleasure, as Eric moved his head up and down, throat-fucking this beautiful hard cock.

The driver was in ecstasy. He reached down Eric's back as he enjoyed the stellar blow job, pulled up the t-shirt, and worked his hand down inside the back of Eric's jeans. He moved deeper down, against the skin, and felt the silky panties against his knuckles. Lower still, his fingers searched for Eric's hole, and when he found it, he massaged it deeply with his middle finger. The lube was still plentiful, the ass was still clean, and the driver's thick, smooth finger slid right in. He rolled his finger in and out, and around in circles, pressing hard against the inner walls of the slippery, warm, smooth ass, making Eric nearly faint with pleasure. Then Eric felt the fingers move, and he felt yet another finger inside him, and another. And even yet another. Four fingers were probing his ass, knuckle deep.

Both men were consumed with passion, and they both knew what was going to happen. Eric wanted that cock buried inside him, all the way. The driver wanted Eric's ass, wanted to feel it wrap around his long, hard penis. They both wanted to fuck.

But not in the car.

Eric raised his head, his lips and chin wet with saliva, his mouth warm from the hot cock. 'Do you have someplace we can go?'

'Yeah,' the driver said. And after buckling up his pants, and exhaling deeply, putting their passion on hold, they sped off to the driver's apartment.

As soon as they walked inside and closed the door, their clothes started to come off. First the shirts, pulled high over their heads. The driver had a hairy chest, muscular and tight. Eric looked over the pecs, and the abs, and realized he was indeed very lucky that night. He loved running his fingers through the hair on a man's chest. All that he saw was magnificent, plus that beautiful hard cock...it was going to be a night to remember. Eric stared at the driver's body as he undressed.

Eric's body was gorgeous too, but very different. His torso was tight, but completely hairless. In fact, except for his ponytail, he was completely shaved. His upper body was smooth and soft, and his nipples were larger and fatter than most men's. In the dark apartment, lighted only by the outside streetlights, Eric untied his ponytail, and his long brown hair spilled across his shoulders.

"Dude,' the driver said, 'You look like a chick.'

'Is that OK?'

'Fine with me.'

Eric knew that without clothing, he looked feminine, and he liked that. He knew that by day, his long brown hair appeared to part of a hippie lifestyle. But at night it helped his feminine persona shine brightly, which turned him on, especially when he had sex. And he knew that the highlight of his somewhat feminine shape was his astounding ass. As beautiful as any woman's ass, and yet attached to a man. And he knew how to reveal it in such a way that that his partner would be driven to uncontrollable passion.

Eric turned away from the driver, and slowly lowered his jeans. They were too tight to just drop to the floor, so Eric had to peel them off his legs, bending over deeper and deeper as he did, revealing the silky white panties he had on. He knew the driver was watching, so Eric took off the jeans slowly, inch by inch, as his gorgeous ass moved back and forth in the silk panties. Finally he was free of the jeans, and he bent all the way over, and slowly picked the jeans up and off the floor. He stood as he folded them, one leg straight, the other slightly bent, knowing that would pop out his ass cheeks in a most desirable way.

He felt two strong arms around him, hugging him, and felt the strong, hairy chest against his back, and a hard cock pressing against his ass, through the silky fabric.

"Let's lie down,' the driver said.

He took Eric's hand, softly but firmly. Eric suddenly felt a touch of romance, which was new; so far he had only felt raw passion. Would it be different this time? It was a nice gesture, and contributed to the anticipation of the moment. The driver led Eric to the bed.

There, he lay down, his cock rock-hard and pulsating. Eric knelt down between the driver's legs, and continued the blow job he started earlier in the car. The driver's cock was once again hungry to be sucked. It pushed hard against the back of Eric's throat, helped along by the softly thrusting hips of the driver. The cock seemed bigger than before. It was throbbing and heavy in Eric's willing mouth. Eric was thoroughly enjoying giving the driver head, but he didn't want him to cum yet, because Eric had bigger things in mind. Massaging the driver's balls, Eric slowly withdrew the cock from between his lips, and said, softly, 'Would you like to fuck me?'

The driver didn't respond. Instead, he got up, placed a hand on Eric's back, keeping him face down on the bed. The driver got behind him, and pulled down the silky panties, all the way down Eric's legs, and past his feet. He tossed them aside, and pulled Eric's hips up a little. Then Eric felt it. The same rock-hard, yet silky smooth cock which he had sucked so enthusiastically was now pressing on his tight little hole. Eric reached back with both hands, and spread his cheeks wide. As he did, he felt his hole stretching wider to accept the head of the heavy, hot cock. His ass was still lubed and slightly stretched from his dildo session. Eric felt passionate hunger, wanting to be filled with it, every inch, as deep as it could possibly thrust inside him.

And he couldn't wait. So Eric held his breath, and thrust his hips backwards, impaling his ass with the hard, long cock. In one fluid move it surged past Eric's ass lips, sliding deeper and deeper. Filling Eric's ass with hot, hard cock, balls deep. He swooned with pleasure. It was, every time, the most wonderful physical sensation he ever felt, in his entire life. But he wasn't alone in his pleasure.

'You have an amazing ass,' the driver gasped, as he thrust in again.

'Lots of practice,' a breathless Eric replied.

The driver was in bliss. Thrusting out all the way in, then pulling out until only the head of his cock stayed in Eric's ass, then plunging deep again, up to his balls. As he pounded Eric's hungry ass, he lowered his body down on top of Eric's back, held up by his elbow, his knees and his hot, hard staff, which continued to plunge in and out of Eric's beautiful bottom.

Eric couldn't reach his own cock, and he didn't care. He wanted to enjoy the intense and amazing feeling of being fucked by a beautiful man. He squeezed tight, to better tease his lover. As he did, his ass started to feel even better and better. The heat of passion swept over him, starting in his hole, and spreading through his hips, and his stomach. He could feel the cock deep inside him, pushing hard against the end of his sheath, pushing against the next opening. And then it began to happen. A soft buzz began to vibrate inside his ass, throbbing with his pulse, and growing more intense, spreading across his body. His ass started to feel like it was exploding with pleasure. Eric closed his eyes and let the waves of pleasure roll over him again and again. An anal orgasm – a rare, powerful reaction to a heavy, intense fuck.

The driver started thrusting faster and harder too. Eric felt the head of the long cock punching his insides, and with each punch, new pleasures erupted inside him. This very moment was everything Eric wanted, everything he needed. He melted away with pleasures, drifting off into a passionate trance, more intense and focused than any other physical sensation he had ever felt.

The driver started to moan, in a low growl, a primal noise with no words, just sounds that amplified the passion of the moment. His hips were thrusting up and down, his cock a battering ram inside Eric's willing ass. Then he suddenly stopped.

Silence. Not a muscle moved. It was like a freeze frame of passion.

Eric didn't breathe...just felt the silence, the stillness, the warmth of the body on top of his, and the hard cock deep inside him. And then, with one tight twitch of the driver's cock, the driver's body arched, and Eric felt a flood of warmth deep in his body. It flooded into him, making his whole insides warm with the heat of the cum. Spurt after spurt filled him more and more, spreading deep inside him, past his wet, hot sheath, deeper into his body. Eric felt the warm move up through his hips, making everything from his navel to his cheeks feel warm and welcomed, hot and filled. Eric squeezed his ass as tight as he ever had, wanting to milk every drop of the driver's cum.

The driver stayed inside Eric after his orgasm. His cock slowly lost its hardness, but stayed inside. Eric liked that. He liked the way it felt as it became smaller, requiring less of a stretch of his ass, and feeling more like a soft hand in a glove.

After five minutes or so, the driver stirred, and slowly pulled his soft cock out of Eric, lay down on the bed, and looked up the ceiling.

'That was amazing,' Eric said, looking the driver, feeling very close to him.

'Yeah,' the driver said, still looking up at the ceiling. Not another word. Eric felt a twinge of rejection – a feeling he had experienced before. Many of his lovers, ranging from one-night-stands to full-fledged boyfriends, immediately became distant and emotionally unavailable, as soon as they came. Eric had wondered whether straight men were like that too, after they came with a woman. He didn't know. But he did know – it was time to go.

12