Eric's Eagle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jenn313
jenn313
66 Followers

"I really should've thought harder about this before," said Kevin through chattering teeth. His already-pale skin showed more of a milky complexion, and his strawberry-blond hair covered his eyes. "You will be the death of me yet, Kevin Miller!" It was then that Eric felt a toe touch his boxer-clad hip. "What the hell, are you wearing clothing on this expedition?"

"Why the hell would you care, you're the one trying to seduce me with your evil charms." Kevin's eyes grew large, for he was alarmed at Eric's statement. He didn't know if it was sarcastic or honest, so he meekly said, "I'm sorry, Eric. I didn't mean to lead you on like this." He cocked his head down, droopy-eyed and said, "I guess I really am just some fag trying to seduce you, huh?" A tear escaped his beautiful green eyes.

Eric, this is your chance! Show him how you really feel about him before it's too late. In a flash, Eric kicked off his boxers, threw them to the bank, and swam closer to Kevin. He touched Kevin's slender arms. He was pleased to see Kevin react with an instant moan. He slid his arms upward, cupping Kevin's heart-shaped face. "Eric, what are you doing?" asked a suddenly panting Kevin.

"Quiet beautiful, before it's too late," Eric's thumb flicking across Kevin's thin pink lips, then his hands reached down and cupped Kevin's smooth buttocks like they were freshly baked bread. He felt an instant thrill when their steely cocks touched each other under the cold water. Then their lips touched. They locked together in a special bonding moment and both knew then that they had found their one true love.

--------------

Eric woke up to the sound of the alarm. 7:00 A.M. He groaned, but nonetheless yanked himself out of the thin bed. He could hear the birds chirping, and a light wind rustled loose branches and newborn leaves. He took the fresh spring air, something very uncommon in Washington D.C., into his lungs. He reveled in the moment until he remembered that he shared a bath with half the staff, and then quickly grabbed his toiletries.

He was too late. There were already three people waiting in line. He knew this was something he had to get used to, but he didn't have to like it. He groaned even more when he realized Mark was behind him.

"Hey. Mark."

That was lame, he knew, but he did not want to relive yesterday's experience. He did not want to run off again and cry on Laura's shoulder. Instead, he took the offensive. "So, ready to have fun with the little terrors?"

"Oh yeah, you bet. I really love kids," Mark said in a cautious voice. "I have two of my own, twins, 18 months. They are the most beautiful things I have ever seen."

"Aw, congrats!" The line then began to move.

"Man, I hope they leave some hot water for us!" Both began to mellow out with the string of witticisms that Mark delivered. Kevin found himself more relaxed with each minute spent with Mark. He was glad, because he didn't want their whole week with the children to be awkward.

After finally taking his five-minute shower with less than steaming-hot water, he ran downstairs to find Laura. It was time to plan his first trek with the children. He was eager to have some quality time with the little kids, but he was skeptical that families would give their children to a gay man.

He knew there should not be any objections, but he had to make sure. He found Laura and was surprised to see a little blond boy in her arms. Eric was dumbfounded when Laura handed the boy to him.

"Hey Eric, meet your little nephew, Joshua," she said with a perky smile.

"I thought he was going to stay with the grandparents this whole weekend, what gives?" He was glad to be holding the toddler, but the little boy was starting to pull Eric's right ear. Laura commented on how adorable they looked together. Eric just winced from the pain little Joshua was causing to his ear.

"Hey is there going to be any problem with parents? Having a gay man take care of their kids...is there?" He tried to sound as serious as possible but Joshua's playful antics were not helping. "You are too serious sometimes. Of course not," she said as she set about preparing for the celebration.

Eric realized that he was being irrational. "I know it's nothing to worry about. It's just," he stopped for a moment before looking around at the families, "I would never forgive myself if something were to happen to any of the little ones." Laura gave him a sympathetic smile and took Joshua from him.

"You know what your problem is," she started, but he already knew. Everyone thinks it's so easy to just forget about everything, but it never happens like that. God knows, it never happens like that. People tend to think that one can forget all about the bitter pain, but no one can.

"I already know. Don't bother telling me." Laura handed little Joshua back. "Hey is it okay if you take Joshua with you? You have to go with Mark and make a route for tomorrow." Eric really did not want to deal with little Joshua while making up a trek. What if he got fussy and wanted his mother? But he did want to spend time with his nephew, so he said, "Okay."

He was apprehensive, though. Who wouldn't be? He did not want a crying baby all day long. Eric didn't want to fail at possibly his only chance at parenting. "Don't worry, he's not a crybaby like you, little bro." He made a face at her, rolled his eyes, and went on his way.

Eric had to admit that he loved the way little Josh squeezed his nose as if it was a big button. This is going to get really old really fast, he thought as Josh began to pull his hair. "Hey, how would you like to see the place your Uncle Eric kissed your Uncle Kevin for the first time?" Gibberish spewed from little Joshua. Eric took that as a yes.

--------------

Kevin was on cloud nine later that night. Not only had his dream man kissed him, but also it had not been just a quick kiss. There had been a whole make-out session in the swimming hole for who knows how long. He was quick to remember that during that make out session he had blown his load.

He thanked God that Eric hadn't noticed his sudden convulsions or his gasps. But Kevin had felt the thick jet Eric had let loose. They had both broken it off as soon as they heard another group in the distance.

Kevin could not control himself; he was dancing left and right, putting his gleeful joy into dance. Eric Holden is mine, he's really mine, he wants me and he is mine. He was too joyful to notice that it was five minutes past the 10:30 P.M. curfew, and still Eric had not returned. He nearly fell when he saw that Eric had come through the door. Eric was wide-eyed with enjoyment of Kevin's sexy dance. Kevin, though, blushed a deep crimson.

"Has anyone ever told you how sexy you look when your cute ass is wiggling around everywhere?" he said, as flirty as he could manage, which only made Kevin's red face that much redder.

"Hey I want you to come with me," he said, changing the subject.

"Why?" Kevin was cautious. He may be a rebel in terms of being liberal around a school population that is mostly conservative, but even he followed the rules like a good little schoolboy. "You know its way past curfew.

I don't want to get in trouble, and besides, it might be really cold." He tried to be as firm as he could be, but one touch from Eric was all it took break his resolve. "Come on baby, I want to show you a really cool place. It's really nice. I know you'll like it."

He knew it was wrong, but the spell that Eric cast was irresistible, so he went along. Kevin knew it was a bad idea, mostly because this was happening much too fast. Not only had he finally told Eric his feelings, but it seemed Eric felt the same way about him. They had kissed to the point of blowing their loads. Now it seemed that there was a place in the cold night that was too important to miss.

Kevin shivered as he wondered how far this magical place was, and berated himself for not wearing a coat. Only the hand that Eric held was warm. He held on for dear life as he felt an unearthly vibe coming from his guide. Kevin felt as if he were floating in midair. He had butterflies in his stomach, and Eric's touch raised goose bumps.

His cock was straining at the restriction of his underwear, just waiting to be released. Eric persuaded Kevin to allow him to put a ribbon over his eyes, thus making Kevin rely solely on Eric.

He felt Eric pause and sighed in relief. Kevin was worried that everything Eric was doing was part of some huge trick. He would be all cheery and happy, letting Eric take him somewhere only to have all of his crew there to berate and humiliate him.

It made him cringe to think like that, but what was there to think of? He knew better than to think positive. He had always had to think on his feet, and now more than usual he was on high alert. He wanted to trust Eric so much, but his instinct told him not to be so trusting, but to be on his toes.

Kevin had nothing but his muffled hearing to indicate where Eric might be taking him. All he could hear was snapping twigs and the rustling of the wind against thin branches. His heart was racing as he hoped this was not a trick. God, he really hoped it was not a trick. All his worries were abruptly ended when Eric stood still and murmured, "All right babe, we're here." Kevin could hear the joy in Eric's voice.

Once the blindfold was removed, there was no stopping Kevin's awestruck expression. "Oh my God, Eric, this place is beautiful." Kevin was completely mesmerized by the spectacular view before him. Eric, teary-eyed himself, could see a lone tear running down Kevin's beautiful cheek, dropping to the dirt.

Eric moved behind Kevin, holding him, wrapping his arms around the smaller man as they both looked at the spectacular beauty. They stared at the beautiful full moon shining bright in the center of the clear, star-lit night sky.

The glossy light of the moon sparkled off the choppy waters of Lake Superior, adding an ethereal and hauntingly powerful quality to the lake and surrounding land. Birds were in the process of migrating north, so dozens of birds flew over the young lovers, much to the astonishment of both kids. It was a wonderful, breathtaking experience for them both.

The cool wind began to pick up, sending a chill over them. Eric noticed the way the light wind would flick Kevin's hair tantalizingly over his neck. He pulled Kevin close, their bodies fitting together as Eric slowly reached for Kevin's hands. He was apprehensive at first. Kevin returned the grip, assuring Eric that he not only approved but also was thankful for the touch.

"Thank you Eric, for bringing me here. This is the most beautiful place I've ever seen," he said, his voice hoarse, but still effective enough for Eric to hear it like music to his ears. Damn you Sloop. I have never, ever been so effected by a compliment. He kissed the back of Kevin's head, getting a strong whiff of the coconut shampoo Kevin used. Damn! Even his hair smells exquisite!

Kevin turned around, his eyes glistening with unshed tears, his lips holding a smile as gentle as Eric's touch. "This is so beautiful. I really don't know what to say. I love this place so much. And I'm so happy to be sharing it with you."

A tear ran down his cheek once again, this time to be cleaned off by Eric. "I love this place, I love the way you hold me, I love the way you make me feel, but most importantly I love you." He quickly followed-up the revelation with a strong kiss. He dared not give Eric a chance to think about the sudden revelation thrown at him.

Eric accepted the kiss and both young men lost themselves in the euphoria of smooching with the one they loved and cherished. They lay on the ground together; Eric cupping Kevin's face as he caressed those sweet lips he now had experienced. Who knew how long they were there? All they knew was that they had each other from then on.

--------------

"So, how was it hanging out with your nephew?" asked the joyful Laura. She quickly lowered her voice when she saw that Joshua was asleep in Eric's arms. "It was great until he fell and hit his head on a rock." Eric showed her the slight bruise on Joshua's left temple.

"I'm really sorry. I should've looked out for him, but I got so emotional when I showed him the place where I met Kevin...." He choked, barely holding in the tears. He did not want to cry in front of Laura and especially not in front of everyone else. He found it in himself not to cry. "I'm sorry, really. I should've taken more care of him."

"Don't be. It's okay. He is a bit of a klutz, like his father. They're both such nerds. It's going to be a bad day in the Wabash household when I find Joshua doing physics exercises. I'm going to freak." Both found lighthearted humor in Laura's marriage.

Eric was happy for Laura, though. She had been the ultimate embodiment of the typical spoiled brat of a daddy's girl back in high school. She could not go anywhere without the Amex and the prized Lamborghini that Dad had bought her for her Sweet 16. She was captain of the cheerleading squad and dated only men who looked like museum paintings.

It changed during her sophomore year in high school when she paired up with the geeky Derek Wabash. The Holden household strictly prohibited her from seeing him, saying Derek would cost her the Amex and all other luxuries. She found she could do without the luxuries!

"Has anyone ever said you two make the cutest couple ever?"

"No, you're the only one," she teased while taking Joshua from him. "I miss him too much, though. He's off to a physics conference and I won't be able to see him for another week."

"You love him a lot do you?"

"Yeah. God, I would do anything for that man. People stare at us because they think we're mismatched. I just brush it off, but he's always sensitive about it. I guess it can be overwhelming, sometimes. I love him with all my heart, but he has serious trust issues. He thinks he's not good enough for me.

Silly, I know, but he always tells me that how beautiful I am makes it tough for him. He wonders how a green-eyed beauty like me could fall for a big doe-eyed geek like him. He's so insecure sometimes that it hurts."

She put Joshua in his playpen. Eric was a little envious that a park ranger got much better treatment than camp volunteers did, but it was the price to pay for accepting her invitation to see her.

"Hey, I made some bitchin' lemonade, my first try and it worked. Want some?"

Eric had to admit he was thirsty, but her use of eighties slang really made him bridle. "Boy, Derek must be a real geek if you still use cheesy eighties slang." He burst out laughing, risking Joshua waking up.

"Hey quiet, you big gorilla, you're gonna wake him up." She took out a jar of lemonade, and filled two glasses. This was a great time for them to finally catch up on the past three years. She tried to avoid any topics that could bring painful memories. The last thing she wanted was a repeat of yesterday, with Eric bawling his eyes out and then withdrawing.

It went better than she expected, and they talked about many things. Much of it was mundane or irrelevant, such as the weather in Washington, or a specific movie. They laughed as they reminisced about past times they had shared. They did not realize time was passing until little Joshua woke up. Eric glanced at the clock and realized it was five past six o'clock. "Oh my God, look at the time. We should get going."

Laura took the young boy into her arms and he quickly calmed down with the soothing presence of his mother. Eric knew he shouldn't be envious of Laura and her new family. He shouldn't, but damn he did feel jealous because this is what he wanted out of life. He wanted to have this, and he regretted his own actions that had provided the driving force that destroyed his dreams.

--------------

"All right everyone, we are going to have the traditional S'mores Night bonfire. We do this the night before the big Earth Day event. Now, as you all know, I am very keen on the partner method, but today I have decided that you folks are old enough and responsible enough to be on your own for this campfire celebration.

Please take care of your surroundings by not littering. Do not fail the whole field trip by failing to dispose of that piece of trash in its proper place. Do not go off into the night. I have already heard complaints about some students wandering off. Now go and have fun."

Damn it! Kevin glanced over at Eric and saw, with a tint of jealousy and dread, how Eric's crew surrounded him. He knew he shouldn't get upset, but he just couldn't control his feelings when he saw blonde bimbo Brittany Heatherton wrap her porcelain hands around Eric, holding on to him like some lust-driven dog. Her face seemed to practically scream, "Do me, Eric Holden". It disgusted him, but he knew better, right?

Kevin knew that Eric had actually called him a boyfriend. But what did that mean, really? He knew Eric had taken him out to that beautiful spot last night, and Kevin knew without a doubt that Eric had said that he loved him, followed by Eric officially asking him out.

He knew that out was different from the other out. For all he knew, Eric was not out of the closet at all. It angered him that here Eric was, practically Kevin's official boyfriend, locking hands with Brittany.

"Why am I so retarded?" he huffed under his breath. I should have listened to my brain instead of my dick, 'cause now look where it got me. He knew he shouldn't have said those dreaded three words to Eric. Eric seemed fine with it, and after the steamy make out session under the stars, Eric had asked for Kevin's hand, in a way.

"Kevin, I know we haven't known each other for long. I know that we roll in different circles and everything, but I have to ask you. Will you give me the honor of going out with me? I know this sounds cliché and all, but we can skip all the movies, bowling and restaurant crap.

I want to have the chance to know you better, to know why all of a sudden I fell for this charming, sweet man. I want to know more about you, and not just on the outside, but on the inside as well. I...I love you, too!" Kevin remembered hearing those endearing words directly from Eric's lips, but now he began to wonder if those words were just...words.

Kevin could not shake off his funk. He felt like a fool for having believed everything Eric said. He glanced quietly around, seeing all the people socializing and whatnot. He felt so alone that it hurt. A part of him kicked himself for jumping to take this class that was offered solely for the jocks and stoners as an easy credit.

Now here he was, looking miserable and staring at all the underachievers as they chatted away the entire night. He mentally berated himself whenever he glanced at Eric. He looked damn fine in that tight blue shirt that hugged his pecs and six-pack so wonderfully that it should be outlawed.

Kevin watched in awe as the wind and Eric's movements made his hard muscles show through the silky shirt. Then he watched in dread as that whore laced her fingers around areas that only Kevin should now be permitted to touch. It reached the breaking point when the two locked lips.

"I can't stand it anymore," he mumbled, as he ground his teeth in jealousy and left the campfire. He told Mr. Gillen that he was not feeling well and left for the cabin. There, at least, he could cry himself to sleep. He had wasted this trip for what, Eric? He felt like such an idiot for falling for Eric's tricks. He had nearly reached the cabin when a hand stopped him dead in his tracks.

"Let go of me, you asshole! Go back to your trick and stop making fun of my feelings," he spat at Eric. He tried to hide his face from his perfect Eric. Hide his face so Eric would not see the tears; "Who do you think you are anyway?

jenn313
jenn313
66 Followers