Eric's Parting Gift Ch. 02

Story Info
Their first weekend together.
11k words
4.68
56.4k
15
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 12/02/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,001 Followers

This is a continuation of Eric's Parting Gift. It may make sense without reading that story, but I recommend reading the first story first. The characters in this story are fictional. Some of the events and places are as real as my memory can have them be.

*

I looked at the clock and realized we needed to be out of the house in ten minutes in order to be at the other house by ten. We were supposed to meet Cheryl at ten.

I had Sarah call Cheryl and change the time to 10:15. We dressed and were on the road in short order. I wore cargo pants and a pull over shirt. Sarah wore a thin button front green dress that buttoned all the way down the front and a pair of shoes. She brought some paper towels as she was still leaking cum and other wetness.

Sarah explained while I drove that when she and Eric were at home she was always nude and sat on a small towel so the secretions of her body would not soil the furniture. She also explained that she did not own any panties because Eric didn't want her to wear them.

I told her that I didn't want her to buy any or wear any panties either. She smiled. I explained that there were two reasons. First, panties trap her natural moisture inside and create a breeding ground for many of the infections and yeast growths that cause women so many problems, and second, because it was a reminder to her that she was mine.

When we were a few blocks from the house I asked Sarah about Cheryl.

"Are you two close?"

"If I had a sister I would want her to be Cheryl."

"She knows about you being Eric's slave. What does she really feel about it?"

"She offered herself to Eric about a year ago. He turned her down. He told her she needed to get a job she was proud of and she needed to get clean and sober before the subject could come up again."

"And?"

"She has been clean and sober almost a year. She has a good job with the phone company, is making pretty good money and smiles a lot."

"She behaved in a submissive manner yesterday."

"I noticed."

"Is she involved with anyone?"

"No. She was waiting for Eric to accept her."

"Hmmm."

I pulled into the driveway. Cheryl's car was parked in front and when we drove up she got out of her car. She drove a white Miata. Today she was wearing one of the short dresses she had picked yesterday. It looked good on her.

She walked so as to meet us at the porch. When she did she bent her head down slightly and asked, "May I kiss you both Hello?"

"That would be wonderful," I said.

Cheryl kissed me first and it was a full on kiss. I broke it after a couple seconds. She then kissed Sarah on the cheek while I unlocked the door. Both women headed for the bedroom where Cheryl's pile was stacked on the bed. I followed them in.

"Ladies, before we start loading all this I'd like us to talk. Please sit."

They both sat on the bed facing me.

"Cheryl, I want you to tell me the truth as best you can. Will you do that?"

"Yes, Nick."

"Sarah told me that some time ago you offered yourself to Eric in much the same way that Sarah offered herself to him. Is that so?"

"Yes, Nick."

"Eric is gone. You will never belong to him. Are you clean and sober?"

"I have been clean and sober for ten months."

"Do you have a job?"

"Yes! A good job that is a challenge to me and I am up for a promotion next month."

"Are you sexually active?"

"Only with myself and my toys."

"How long has it been since you had a sexual partner other than yourself?"

"Just over a year, Nick."

"Are you healthy?"

"I have been checked for HIV and STD's and everything else and I am healthy."

"Did you notice how I watched you yesterday?"

"Yes, Nick."

"When you noticed were you wet?"

"Yes, Nick."

"If I ask you to do some things will you?"

"Yes, Nick."

"I want you to undress Sarah and me, Sarah first."

Sarah stood and Cheryl used shaking hands to help her out of the dress and shoes. Cheryl turned and began unbuttoning my shirt.

"Are you wet, Cheryl?"

"My juice is running down my thighs, Nick."

"Use your finger and give me a taste."

She thrust her hand under the hem of her dress and came out with a very wet finger that she offered to my mouth. I sucked it in and savored the taste.

"Thank you. Finish undressing me, please."

Cheryl undressed me. Sarah stood by the side of the bed nude and watching as I was undressed.

"Sarah have you ever kissed another woman?"

"Yes, Honey."

Her answer told me that I didn't need any more questions.

"Cheryl, kiss Sarah. She is the lover you have waited all your life for and now is the most important kiss of your lives."

There was no hesitation. The two women embraced and their mouths met and joined for a long while. Their hands explored each other and the energy of sex filled the room. I watched them and when their lips did come apart I said, "Stop. Only one kiss."

They stopped. I told Cheryl to go into the bathroom and run the shower. She was to wait there until one of us came for her.

As soon as she was gone I took Sarah in my arms and kissed her. When I ended the kiss I asked, "When you watch me fuck Cheryl will you believe that I don't love you?"

"No. I know you can love us both."

"How do you know that?"

"Eric told me."

I brought Cheryl back into the bedroom and sat her on the bed.

"Cheryl, if you still want to offer yourself as a slave you may offer yourself now. I am sure you know what that means for your future and that you have thought about it for a long time. The only difference is that now it is me, not Eric."

"Master, I am yours. You may do whatever you wish with me. I live for your pleasure. I trust you with my very life."

"I accept. There are rules that you must live by. Since you have already offered yourself and have been accepted these rules are not up for discussion. You will never wear panties. Your pubic area will always be cleanly shaven. Pants will only be worn when I request that you wear pants. When you are at work you will call me at least once during the day. You are responsible for keeping your piercings clean and uninfected. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master."

"The term Master is not to be used except when I tell you to use it. I am Nick or Honey at all times."

"Yes, Honey."

"Sarah, I would like it if you would get dressed and begin loading these clothes in our car. Since Cheryl belongs to me now the clothes belong at our house. Cheryl will assist you in a couple of minutes."

When she took the first armload out I said to Cheryl, "Suck me."

She dropped to her knees in front of me and took my penis in her mouth. By the time Sarah came back for the second load of clothes Cheryl had me hard and was working towards my orgasm. Sarah gathered the next load in her arms and started out the door.

"Hurry back Sarah. I have something for you."

She was very quick. When she came back into the room Cheryl was making lots of noise and bobbing her head up and down on my cock.

"Sarah, get down close to my cock."

She did.

"Cheryl, you cannot have my cum yet. Someday, but not yet. Right now it is a gift I am only giving to Sarah. When I tell you NOW you will take my cock out of your mouth and put it into Sarah's mouth. Now suck me, I want to cum!"

She sucked and Sarah looked at me as a tear slid down her face.

I felt the surge of my spunk as it started its journey out of me.

"NOW!"

Cheryl pulled her head back and used her hand to guide my cock into Sarah's mouth. Four or five large pulses of spunk filled Sarah's mouth and she swallowed every bit of it. Her lips and tongue made sure they got it all before she released me. When she released me she looked first at me and then at Cheryl.

"Cheryl, you did that well. As a reward you can kiss Sarah and taste the remnants of my cum."

Cheryl and Sarah kissed and I watched as Sarah allowed Cheryl to probe and seek all the remnants of my seed. Neither woman used her hands on the other. I had not told them to touch, only kiss.

After the kiss they both thanked me and finished loading my Honda. I gave Cheryl instructions and sent her off to her apartment to pack her personal items and then to meet us at my house.

Sarah brought a towel out of her old house, folded it and put it on the car seat.

"I think this is a good idea, so I don't leak all over your car, Honey. May I do this every time I ride with you?"

"I think it would be good for you to always have a towel to sit on. Please call Cheryl and tell her to put a towel in her car as well. Tell her she is not to touch her pussy until I tell her to. It is now one thirty. Tell her we won't be home until three. She should be parked in the driveway waiting for us when we arrive."

Sarah called Cheryl gave her the instructions and hung up.

"She said to tell you "Yes, Honey.""

I drove into Santa Monica and parked behind a small strip mall. As I got out of the car I motioned Sarah to come with me. She followed me into a mattress store. The salesman was attentive and seemed to know what he was talking about. There were about twenty mattresses on display. We looked at the various types and I asked the salesman to lay on a king sized mattress. I positioned myself in the middle and Sarah on the far side from the salesman. There was enough room for us.

Fifteen minutes later we were back in the car and on our way. Our next stop was a linen store where we bought sheet sets, a stack of small towels, pillows for the new bed, and a comforter. Then we headed home. It was easy to tell that Sarah was excited about a new bed, new linens and the prospects for the future.

As we turned the corner I could just see the tail lights of Cheryl's Miata in our driveway. I had gone from having one car and a two car garage to having three cars and a two car garage. Another problem to solve.

As we unloaded the Miata and the Honda we told Cheryl about the bed, where she could put her stuff, and we talked about slavery.

I had read enough over the past years to know that punishment was an expected part of the dom-sub relationship. I told both women that I did not want to punish them, but I would, if they disobeyed me. As an example I used my instruction to Cheryl to be parked in the driveway before three. If she had been late or had parked at the curb she would have unloaded everything by herself and I would have put a clothespin on her nipple to remind her to follow instructions. I asked them both if they understood. They did.

The rest of the day was spent organizing the house. Living in a four bedroom house by myself had created sprawl. I had my stuff everywhere. We consolidated things. Each woman got a bedroom where she kept her stuff and her clothes. Each got a bathroom as well. Since we had a queen bed in the house I decided we would bring the newer of the beds from their homes for the other bedroom and the new king bed would go in the master bedroom.

The telephone rang. Sarah was very close to it so I asked her to answer it.

"Nick Robert's home," she said.

She looked at me and said, "It is Frank Jones. He wants to know if he can borrow that movie."

"Tell him to come and get it now. Tell him that we may be leaving in about an hour."

She repeated what I had said and paused.

"He wants to know who I am."

"That answer is waiting until he gets here. Tell him that."

She told him, said good-bye and hung up. In the twenty minutes it took Frank to drive to the house we had finished everything except vacuuming and Cheryl was doing that when Frank arrived.

Frank had met Sarah the summer before at a pool party and he remembered her. I remembered that Frank was a contractor so I ask him if he'd like to bid on a job I was thinking about having done. He was interested so I took him into the master bath and said I wanted the shower enlarged. I wanted it five foot square. We discussed details of the job and then he gave me a price. I said "Go ahead."

One more change to make things better for my new family.

We went back into the family room. Cheryl was standing by the vacuum but not vacuuming. I said she should finish and Frank and I would sit out on the patio. I asked Sarah to bring iced tea.

By the time we settled into chairs on the patio Sarah was there with two classes of iced tea, some sugar and two wedges of lemon. I thanked her with a kiss and she went back inside the house.

"What is going on here?" Frank asked when the door closed.

"They are moving in."

"Both of them?"

"Yes. Makes the place more friendly, don't you think?"

"What about Sarah's husband? What's his name?"

"Eric is gone. Out of the picture. Still a bit of a tender subject so please don't say anything about him in front of her. OK?"

"OK. What about the other one?"

"She wanted to move in too, so who am I to turn that down?"

"So in one weekend you go from five years of living alone to sharing your house with two women? Have you been dating these women?"

"No. Maybe I should date them. Take them out to dinner, a movie, maybe dancing."

"Carol isn't going to believe this!" Carol was his wife.

A few more minutes of chat and I got the movie he wanted to borrow and sent him off. For a moment I wondered what he was going to say to his wife, Carol.

I found Sarah and Cheryl in the master bath taking the last of Sarah's things out.

"I think it would be wise to leave some feminine hygiene products in here, don't you?"

"Yes, Honey," Sarah answered. She put a box of tampons in a drawer and continued on her way to her bathroom. I looked at Cheryl and said, "You too."

She smiled at me and said, "Right away, Honey."

When they returned I was sitting on my bed.

"Ladies, my friend Frank thinks that I should date you. I happen to agree with him. So, tonight we are going out. I want you both to get dressed so that you look sexy but not like a tramp or a hooker. I want you both to wear bras and heels with your outfits. I want you ready to go in fifteen minutes and standing in front of me in the family room. Do you understand?"

Cheryl spoke, "Honey, No pants, nothing too tight or with too much boob showing?"

"You do not have boobs! You may refer to those delightful protuberances as tits, breasts, titties or suckables. While I'm being clear about terms you also do not have a snatch, a cunt, a coochy or a twat. You have a pussy, a vagina, a vulva, or pudenda. Understood?"

"Yes, Nick," they said in unison. I looked at my watch and they took off.

Fourteen minutes later they were both in the family room standing in front of me. Both were wearing mid thigh dresses that molded to their bodies, not like skin but close. Sarah's was a basic green print and Cheryl's a basic blue. Both had hose and 2 ½ inch heels.

"Come closer."

I lifted the hem of Sarah's dress. Her hose came up to within two inches of her pussy. They had a band of elastic lace holding them up.

"Very nice, Sarah."

I lifted Cheryl's dress and found pantyhose. I dropped her dress.

"Cheryl, why do you not wear panties?"

"For health reasons and because you want access at all times."

"Why did you cover your pussy? Are you telling me I cannot touch you? Are you telling me that I can't fuck you?"

"No Nick! I..."

"Stop. You were about to give me a reason why you disobeyed me! I don't want reasons. I want obedience. Are you mine?"

"Yes, Nick."

"Good. Take off the dress, everything."

When she was standing in front of me nude I asked, "How many pair of pantyhose did you bring into our home?"

"Three, Nick." "Get them, and any panties you brought as well."

While she was gone I stood and kissed Sarah and told her I loved her. When Cheryl came back I took the three pair of pantyhose and noted there were no panties. I had her use her bathroom and pee. Cheryl returned to find me standing at the door to the back yard, holding it open for her. As she went out I motioned for Sarah to follow.

We went to the table and chairs that reside on my patio. I sat one chair by itself and told Sarah to get a towel for Cheryl. She returned quickly and I folded the towel and had Cheryl sit in it in the chair. I had her sit so that her legs were spread and were outside the arms of the chair. I bound her legs in place so that she could not stand or even have her feet touch the ground. Cheryl's arms were tied to the arms of the chair just tight enough that she would not get loose even if she wanted to. She didn't make a sound as I bound her to the chair.

"You are not going out with us tonight. Will you ever cover your pussy unless I tell you to do so?"

"No, Honey. I will always keep my pussy available for you."

I asked her if she wanted a drink of water before we left. She said no. I untied her and told her to sit in the chair just as if she were still bound in place. We locked up the house and left.

All during our evening out I knew Sarah was thinking about Cheryl. I acted as though I was not. I never looked at my watch. I treated Sarah like we were lovers on a semi-traditional date. It was a lot like what I thought a date with a sub should be like.

Sarah had two glasses of wine with dinner. Sarah sat on a napkin and not her dress. When we walked on the beach I had her remove the hose and walk bare footed. I asked her if she had ever had public sex before. She said that once or twice Eric had fucked her when others were in the house and he thought they watched.

We were halfway between the pier in Santa Monica and a surf-side restaurant called Gladstone's. We were a hundred or more yards from the parking lot. I was holding her shoes and hose. It was about eleven o'clock and no one else was within sight on the beach.

"Give me your dress, Sarah."

Sarah's eyes widened and she looked around as she unzipped the dress. She stepped out of it and handed it to me. She looked at my face.

"I am excited Sarah. I love seeing your skin in the moonlight. I love the possibility that someone else might see you. I love that you obey so well. Take my penis out and suck it Sarah. Suck me until I cum then you can get dressed again."

Sarah opened my pants and carefully pulled my mostly hard erection out. She knelt in the sand and took all of my growing cock in her mouth. Her tongue touched and stimulated every nerve ending I had ever known was in my cock. I looked around, thinking of other things to delay her prize. When it was no longer possible to delay I said, "Stand and offer me your ass."

Sarah stood, spread her legs and bent at the waist. I held my hard cock and found her wet pussy. In one stroke I was in, resting myself against her ass. Two hard strokes later I filled her. After I quit cumming I pulled out and said, "Would you please clean me?"

Sarah didn't stand up, she just turned and took my wet cock in her mouth and cleaned my cock and balls. She stood and smiled at me and asked, "Is my Honey pleased?"

"Yes." I handed her the dress and she put it on. I zipped it. We turned back and walked back toward my car. Less than a minute later we were met by another couple walking to where we had been. We smiled as we passed them.

Twenty or so steps farther I asked Sarah, "Is my cum still flowing down your legs?"

"Yes, Nick."

"Do you like how it feels?"

"Yes, Honey. Your cum is a gift. Your pleasure is a gift."

As we walked Sarah reported that her legs were dry. We got in the Honda and drove home. At home we went to Cheryl. She had been crying. Sarah and I lifted her from the chair and massaged her stiff arms and legs. I had Sarah undress and after spreading a towel on the bed I had her lie down and spread her legs.

"Sarah and I had a very nice night out. Will you remember to keep your pussy available to me at all times?"

"Yes Nick."

"Good. And, since you stayed in the chair, I think you deserve a reward. You may lick and suck our combined juices from Sarah's legs and pussy. You can begin with her left leg and then do the right before you touch her pussy. There is another reward if you can get Sarah to have an orgasm within a minute after you touch her pussy."

Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,001 Followers