Eric's Parting Gift Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cheryl stood beside the bed and leaned in to Sarah's left leg near the ankle. I went into the bathroom and took off my clothes. When I came back Cheryl was nearing Sarah's pussy, still on her left leg. She moved around the bed and started at Sarah's right ankle. I moved to Sarah's chest and sucked one nipple in while I pinched her other nipple. Sarah began to moan and move about on the bed. When Cheryl reached Sarah's knee I left Sarah's breasts and went around the bed to Cheryl's hips.

I knelt behind her and put my hand on the inside of her left thigh, just above her knee. I gently massaged her leg, gradually moving upwards toward her pussy. While my hand was thus engaged I was kissing and licking Cheryl's ass. Sarah was still moaning. Cheryl was still making progress towards Sarah's pussy and I was causing something of a distraction to Cheryl.

When Cheryl reached Sarah's pussy she leaned in and ran her tongue into the slit. Sarah moaned loudly and said, "Oh Yes!"

I put a finger into Cheryl's pussy and pushed it all the way in. Cheryl bucked and came. I inserted two fingers and began fucking her with them. In and out and twisting. Cheryl's ass was moving around and she too was moaning.

After five or ten thrusts I added another finger and Cheryl moaned loudly. I pushed all three fingers in slowly and Cheryl pushed back against my hand. Her juices were running all over my hand and down my arm. She smelled wonderfully musky and sounded like an animal in heat.

Sarah came! Somehow Cheryl had been able to concentrate enough to get Sarah off. As Sarah writhed beneath her Cheryl continued to suck at her pussy. She had earned the extra reward!

I stood and removed my fingers from Cheryl's pussy. I replaced them with my cock. I slowly inserted myself into her until I was all the way in. Cheryl pushed back against me getting me all the way inside her. I held her hips and fucked her hard! Cheryl continued to eat Sarah. Every time I slammed home she pressed hard against Sarah's pussy.

When I was ready to cum I pulled out of Cheryl and quickly moved to Sarah's face, inserting my cock into her mouth. She sucked me in and immediately I filled her with my hot jism. She held my balls and drank everything I gave her.

We waited a few moments or minutes and then the two women cleaned me and each other with tongues. We showered, proving that I was right to hire Frank to make the shower bigger. I sent Sarah into the kitchen to make something good for Cheryl's supper. Since it was about one in the morning I was sure she was hungry. Sarah and I ate a little with her and then we all went to bed.

For about an hour the three of us slept in the queen bed together. After an hour it was clear that there was too much us for the bed. A queen bed can handle two quite well but three is too much. Rather than toss one of them out I had them gather some bedding and all the pillows and we went into the living room. We made a big bed on the floor and soon were sleeping comfortably.

We slept until eleven. I sent Cheryl into the kitchen to get breakfast going and Sarah was sent to get the shower hot for me. I had her wash and rinse me as well as shampooing my hair. She surprised me by asking if I wanted her to shave me. She volunteered that for the past seven years Eric had not shaved himself except when he was out of town. I thought about it for half a second and told her to do a good job.

Her touch was gentle and sure. I liked giving myself over to feeling what she was doing. Eric had given me the gift that keeps on giving. I had the thought that it would be good to wash her, play with her body, kiss and tease her to orgasm in the shower but I remembered something Eric had said and that Sarah had confirmed back on Thursday. Her life is not about me giving her pleasure. Her life is about giving herself to me, for my pleasure.

"Sarah, get out of the shower."

We did, leaving the water running."

"Dry me." I intended my tone to have the command sound like a request or a reminder. Sarah heard a rebuke for not knowing what to do to please me.

"Oh Nick, I am sorry. I should have known that you would want to be dried. I will not forget again."

She picked a bath sheet from the towel rack and I stopped her by grabbing her hands.

"Failure to please me can be painful. Reminders can be swift and certain. Turn around."

"Yes, Honey."

She turned and presented her wet ass to me. I slapped it hard three times.

Sarah gasped and then said, "One, Two, Three. Thank you Honey."

She turned again and dried me completely. I took the towel and tossed it on a nearby chair.

"Finish your shower. Remember to shave your pussy. I do not want to feel stubble."

"Yes, Honey."

She went back into the shower. I pulled on a robe and walked to the kitchen. Cheryl had made Belgian waffles with a side of turkey sausage. I had her sit and eat with me until Sarah arrived in the kitchen and then I sent Cheryl to shower and shave. Sarah waited until I told her to eat, then she did, with enthusiasm. As we ate we talked.

"Nick. I did as you asked and shaved my pussy. I will shave anytime you want me to but I think I should tell you that I have had treatments with lasers and no hair grows below my neck. I will stay as smooth as I am now for the rest of my life. I hope that pleases you."

"I am glad that you followed my directions and I'm glad Eric had you get lasered. Perhaps I will have Cheryl done as well. Do you remember where it was done?"

"There is a laser center in Santa Monica, Nick. Eric took me there for the treatments."

"He took you? Are they so painful that you couldn't drive yourself?"

"Honey, he wanted to watch."

We finished breakfast and Sarah cleaned the kitchen. I went into the master bedroom and got it as ready as I could before the time that the new bed was being delivered. When it was fifteen minutes before the scheduled arrival I told both women to dress. I put on shorts and a t-shirt. Cheryl asked if she could wear shorts. I said she could as long as they did not make my access to her pussy difficult.

She tried on a pair and asked if I approved. She was wet when I reached in and I approved.

The delivery was good and quick. I gave the men a couple of extra bucks and they moved the queen bed into what had been a storage room and was now Cheryl's. Then they put the new bed together and Cheryl and Sarah had the new sheets on immediately.

The two men looked at the three of us with wondering looks, but they didn't ask any questions. As soon as the door closed behind them Sarah asked, "Honey, can we test it and see if we all fit?"

There was a trail of shorts and t-shirts from the front door to the bedroom. My answer had been "Yes."

Our short test confirmed that a king sized bed fit the three of us quite well. I worried a little that both slaves were making the assumption that we would all be sleeping in the big bed every night. I knew that I would love that but I also knew that sleeping with me had to be a reward, not a given.

I gave my slaves things to do and a time frame in which to get those things done. Part of what I wanted them to do was get familiar with where things are in our home. I also wanted them to make some calls to friends letting them know of their new address, phone number and to see if they knew anyone who wanted to rent our other house and Cheryl's apartment.

I went into my office and turned on my computer. I made a to-do list for Monday that included having another phone line installed, making an appointment for Cheryl to have laser hair removal treatments, canceling the pool service, canceling the house cleaning service for this house and hiring the same service to start cleaning the other house. I opened a new file and listed the projects I wanted done around the house.

I noticed that with the front door open Sarah could have been seen from the street as she walked around naked. The idea of a privacy fence a quarter of the way between the door and the sidewalk would solve the problem. I had wanted an outdoor shower by the pool. Now we could afford it. As I made the list I realized that I hated living in a construction zone. We needed to get out of the house while the work was done.

We could live in the other house for a couple weeks. No, that would not be good for Sarah. We could take a vacation! I looked on the web and found a place that I really knew I would enjoy. An adults-only resort in the Caribbean! Their office was open seven days a week so I picked up the phone and Sarah was on the phone. I asked her to let me know when I could use the phone and I hung up. No more than fifteen seconds passed before Sarah knocked on my door and announced that the phone was free for me.

I dialed the resort and spoke to a woman named Margo. I asked how soon we could come. Margo said they had rooms available for any of the next eight weeks. I asked how much for a room for three? She wanted to know if we wanted one king bed or two queens? I asked if they had two bedroom suites? They did and with king sized beds in both bedrooms. She gave me a price and I reserved the suite for two weeks in the future.

I left my office and found my slaves busy making themselves at home. I stood in the hallway and said, "I think we need a break, lunch on the patio and a conversation."

The reaction was wonderful to watch and joyful. Both women stopped what they were doing, ran into the hallway and asked in unison what I wanted for lunch. I said that my request was that they dress and go together down to Subway and get our lunches. I wanted a sandwich and thought they would like salads. I knew that the supplies in the refrigerator needed to be plenished. Replenished would assume there had ever been enough in the refrigerator.

While they dressed I started getting the patio ready. They came back to me and asked how to get to Subway's, then off they went. Fifteen minutes later we were sitting at the table and I started the conversation.

"How soon can you get some vacation time from your work?"

"Nick, I have earned a week and I can take it anytime before Thanksgiving if I give a weeks notice," Cheryl said.

"I have almost a month saved up and I can have it anytime I give a weeks notice, Honey."

OK. On Monday I want both of you to put in for vacation for two weeks from Monday. Cheryl ask if you can take two weeks, one paid and one unpaid."

I knew they both wanted to know where we were going and why, but they knew slaves didn't ask. I wanted to tantalize them so I told them I wanted to see every bathing suit they owned. They giggled and ran.

Sarah returned with three suits, all bikinis. Cheryl returned with one, a one piece black suit.

"Cheryl, as of this moment you are never to wear a one-piece suit like that ever again. I want to see lots of your skin. If you ever wear a one-piece suit I want it to be a bikini that you only are wearing the bottoms. Understand?"

Cheryl's eyes twinkled as she understood that I liked the way she looked and would want to show her off.

"Yes, Honey. With your permission I will throw this suit away."

I waved my hand and Cheryl took the suit to the trash. I told Sarah that like the dresses the other day I wanted to see the bikinis on. I handed her a red suit and she pulled it on. The top was a tube about four inches wide and the bottom a full butt, up to the waist panty. It became trash. Next, a teal suit that was two large triangles on top that completely covered Sarah's breasts. The bottom was cut low on the hips like a bikini panty that would be underwear. It became trash. The last suit was the same color as Sarah's skin. The top was two triangles that at the bottom were about an inch wide and four inches above the bottom came together. Sarah's nipples were barely covered, and the material was thin enough that her nipples showed almost as well as when she was nude. The bottom was another triangle about an inch and a half at the top and two inches to the bottom. If Sarah had pubic hair most of it would have been outside the triangle. The material was thin enough that her slit was easy to see. She was legal in some states but not all. I told her that I wanted her to dive into the pool and get back out so I could see what the suit did when it got wet.

Sarah dove in, swam to the steps and climbed out. Since the back of the suit was strings she was nude from behind, when she turned she looked nude from the front as well! That suit stayed. I asked that the suit be hung on a hook under the eves of the house out near the pool.

Our conversation lasted well past the time it took to eat lunch. We talked about their financial situations. Sarah had no idea about her financial condition other than to know that the coming Friday was payday and that her check would be just over $1500. Cheryl knew that her payday was also the next Friday and that her check would be just over a thousand dollars. She knew how much she owed on her credit cards and how much was in her checking account. She knew she had a mutual fund but not how much it was worth. Sarah had a credit card that she could use on an account that belonged to Eric. We cut that card up. I knew that Eric had closed that account.

I had Cheryl get paper and pen for each of us and we wrote down our financial assignments for Monday. Cheryl would pay off and cancel her credit cards. She would transfer the balance of her checking account into my account. I gave both of them deposit slips for my account and instructed that their checks were to be deposited in that account on Friday. My list included getting two more credit cards on my account with each of them as signers. My list also included sending the resort payment for our stay and paying for our airfares.

Our conversation turned to clothes. I asked them to describe the clothes they believed I would like on them.

Sarah spoke first, "Honey, after seeing what you had us keep and what we tossed I think you like dresses that show a lot of skin, are thin enough that you can see our nipples, and are easy to get out of."

Cheryl nodded and added, "Nick, I think you love sandals and heels, shorts if the leg opening is wide, lacy things and see through things."

"What about colors?" I asked.

Sarah looked at Cheryl and back to me. "I have no idea, Nick. What do you like?"

"I don't like red. It is easy to have too much pink. A dress that is solid pink I won't like. Tops that are pastel colors I will probably like. If you wear a bra it needs to blend with whatever else you are wearing. I think it is a sign that a woman has no respect for herself or is advertising herself as a slut when she wears a white top and her red bra shows. You are sluts. However, you are my sluts so unless I say otherwise you will dress to please me. Any questions?"

"There are hose that are like pantyhose except there is no panty. They have a waist band and suspenders and the hose all as one piece. Honey, can we wear those?"

"Yes, and the print hose too. Colored hose are wonderful."

Cheryl was sitting in her chair with her legs crossed at the knees. She had been sitting that way for a few minutes. Sarah was sitting with her legs apart and I could see her pussy. This would not do.

"Cheryl, you have become lax. You have forgotten to think. I know you are very intelligent and yet you have let you brain go idle. I will get you to think about what you have done and hopefully this will not happen again."

"Honey, what have I done?"

"Sarah, look at Cheryl and tell me what's wrong."

"Honey, Cheryl is hiding her pussy." Her answer was ready. She had noticed the infraction too.

Cheryl moved her legs apart as quickly as she could.

"Nick, I am sorry. You are right I was not thinking. I will not hide my pussy from you again. Please forgive me, Honey." Her eyes showed that she wanted me to let it go and she wanted the punishment too.

"I can forgive you, but I must punish you as well, to get the message firmly implanted. Cheryl, go into the laundry room and get me a blue plastic clothespin. Just one. Go!"

The look in her eyes shifted from excitement to fear. She knew that clothespins could be very painful. She was back, standing before me very quickly. The blue clothespin in her right hand held out to me.

"All the way into the laundry room and back you have thought about where this clothespin will reside. Tell me where you think."

"On my breast." Cheryl said quietly.

"Were you hiding your beautiful breasts?"

"No Nick. I was hiding my pussy." Her eyes were filling with tears in anticipation of how the clothespin would hurt.

I took the clothespin and tested its strength by pinching it on my finger. It was weaker than I knew the yellow or the red clothespins were. I also knew that Cheryl didn't know that.

"Spread your legs."

She did and I opened the clothespin and with my other hand pinched the outer lips of her pussy enough that the clothespin would hold on when I released it. When I released it Cheryl jumped a little and whimpered softly. I looked up at her face and she said, "Thank you Honey for teaching me to be a good slave."

"Sit back down Cheryl."

Her movements were measured to limit the amount of stress she put on the pinched skin. When seated her legs were wide apart.

I looked at my watch. 4:24pm.

"It is almost 4:30. I want you to get dressed for going to the mall to go shopping. No bras. Whatever you wear must be easy in and easy out as I do not want to wait forever while you change. I will be ready to go in ten minutes. Cheryl, if you need to pee make sure the clothespin does not get wet. Go!"

Sarah was gone in a flash, Cheryl moved a bit slower. I went to my wall safe and took out two thousand dollars. A thousand each should do it, I thought.

When we went out and got into my car Cheryl was moving as if she was in slow motion. I knew the clothespin was painful. I was also watching the time. A pinch like that did not need long to be a good lesson. At 4:34 I said, "Cheryl, give me the clothespin."

She grabbed it and squeezed. The blood rushed back into her lip and she yelped. Her hand came forward and handed me the clothespin as she said, "Thank you Honey."

I took the clothespin and felt it. It was dry. I clipped it to the sun visor, knowing that every time it was seen she would remember the lesson.

Just inside the mall there was a rack with maps of the mall. I took one and headed off. The first store we went into sold bathing suits. A saleswoman approached Sarah and asked if we needed help. Sarah looked at me.

"Yes, we do need your help. I want to get a few suits for these ladies. I want them to be bikinis and as small as possible."

She smiled and said, "I think I have just what you're looking for." She turned and led us to a section of the store with a circular rack full of suits. "I think these are the right size for you ladies."

"Look them over. Show me what you think is worth trying on."

Sarah went one way round the rack and Cheryl went the other. I asked the sales lady for a chair and got one. By then the rack had been searched and seven suits picked. I rejected two as being too much material and then shocked them both. The saleswoman was back at the cash register doing retail busy work.

I said, "OK. Pick which suit you want to try on first and do so."

Sarah picked a pale pink suit and Cheryl picked a yellow one. They turned to go to the changing rooms and I stopped them.

"Going back and forth is a waste of time. Do it here."

They looked around and seeing that there were no other customers in the store and the saleswoman wasn't even looking they pulled their light dresses over their heads and put the suits on.

The pale pink looked terrible on Sarah. The suit was cute and did show off her body nicely, but the color made her look like she was ill. The bright yellow of Cheryl's suit looked great on her! I told her how great it looked on her and that I could see her lips and nipples.