Eric's Pet

Story Info
Eric breaks in a new pet.
2.8k words
3.84
31.9k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What a cute dog!"

I was taking a break from jogging. I always jogged at the local park every evening before dinner. I was dressed in my black spandex shorts and a sports bra. I was crouched down petting a little dog on its head. The man holding its leash was smiling as he watched me. He was rather tall with close cropped black hair. It looked like he worked out as well.

"He's a Pomeranian," He told me. "The name is Eric by the way. This little guy's name is Dallas."

I got up and shook his hand. He had a strong grip. "My name is Julia," I informed him. "I haven't seen you out here before."

He scratched the back of his head which caused his t-shirt to rise a bit. I could see a bit of his abs. "Usually I take Dallas out to walk in the morning, but I had to go in early for work."

I nodded my head in understanding as Dallas sniffed my shoe. "I think he likes you," Eric said with a slight laugh.

I laughed with him. He had such a sweet laugh to go with his handsome body. "Maybe I will see you around," I said to him hoping that he would change his schedule to see me again.

"Have a good night," he said as I jogged away. I couldn't help but look back over my shoulder. He was watching me. I flashed a smile and waved at him. He waved back at me. I think he likes me as much as I like him.

I ended up seeing him again for the next seven days. I was so happy that he switched up his schedule just to see me. I could find myself always thinking about him throughout the day.

On a Saturday evening jog, I saw him again. I was being a huge flirt. I would laugh at all his corny jokes and toss my long golden hair over my shoulder. He seemed to be getting the hint. "Do you want to go out for some coffee?" He asked me. "There is a Starbucks about a block away. We could meet up at there about seven?"

I was all too eager to meet up with him. "Yes of course. I know where it is at. I'll see you again in about two hours." I was beaming as I jogged the rest of the way home.

I hopped into the shower to rinse away all the sweat from my evening job. I then went into my bedroom and thought about what to wear. It wasn't really a date other than a get to know each other more type of get together. I decided on something simple and went with a form fitting pair of jeans and a blouse. I put on some make up. Not much just some eyeliner and some blush. I put some lip balm and headed down to the kitchen.

I grabbed something light to eat. Just a salad along with a glass of water. I glanced at my phone. I still had about thirty minutes until the date, okay, not really a date, but it sure felt like one. I went over and turned on the television to kill some time.

Eric was already waiting for me by the time I got to the coffee shop. I waved over to him as I got in line to order a coffee. He was already nursing on a beverage. I put in my order for a mocha. The place was not to crowed. There was one person typing away on a laptop and another reading a book. I picked up my coffee and headed to the table Eric was sitting at.

"Glad you could make it," Eric said.

"I'm happy that you asked me," I took a sip of my coffee. It seemed odd having coffee at this time of the day, but I was certain I would sleep good tonight. "So, what do you do for a living?"

"I work in human resources for a large company. How about you?"

"I'm a dental assistant."

After some more small talk he invited me to his place to have a nightcap. I didn't' know if I wanted to go this far with him. Was he thinking of having sex with me? I wouldn't mind kissing him, but I wasn't ready to have sex with him. I decided to take the chance. "Sure, that sounds lovely."

His home was not too far away. He lived in a two-story house with a tasteful garden. "Nice place," I told him.

"Thank you," he said as he opened the door for me. "Please, take a seat. I'll pour us some wine."

I sat down on the couch and took in my surroundings There was a large television in front of me. Hanging on the walls was various pictures of dogs. One caught my eye. It wasn't a dog, but it was an erotic picture of a nude woman. She was down on her knees with a collar around her neck.

He handed me a glass of red wine. I took a sip of it. "You really like dogs," I said to him.

"Yes, they are some lovely creatures. I love how they are devoted to their master and always seem to be in a happy mood." He was eyeing me each time I took a sip of wine.

"That one is very interesting," I said pointing out the picture of the naked woman.

"Yes," he said matter-of-factly. He didn't say anything else about it.

He looked over at me as I took another sip of the wine. I was about a third of the way through it. My head started to feel dizzy. I put the wine down on the coffee table. "That's some strong stuff," I said. Those were the last words I said before I passed out.

My eyes fluttered open. I found myself inside of a small cage. I couldn't stand up at all it was so tiny. There was enough room to shift around but that was about it. The next thing I noticed was that I had no clothes on except for a collar around my neck. I tried to take it off, but it was locked in place. I tried to open the door to the cage, but that was locked as well.

I could hear footsteps coming towards me. It was Eric. "Look who finally woke up."

Great the guy I had a crush on turned out to be a psycho. "Let me out of here!" I screamed.

He didn't answer me as he plugged his phone into an outlet. He turned on some music. I could hear the soft sound of a flute. "Until you can learn to be more respectfully, I'll feed you," he said to me. With that he walked away leaving me there.

I laid down with tears forming in my eyes. What did he have planned for me? It obviously looked like he was keeping me around as his pet. I also wondered how long I have been asleep. I could see the window from where I was. It was daylight outside. I tried to glance at the phone laying near to me but just out of reach. I couldn't make out the time.

I felt so hopeless and confused. I'm guessing it most be Sunday morning. Otherwise, Eric would be at work. Not that knowing this would have any change in the predicament that I was in.

I sat up as best as I could and looked around to see if there was anything that I could use to get out of here. I was in the kitchen placed in one corner of the room. There wasn't anything within arm's reach. Even if there was, I could only get my fingers outside of the cage. I tried to push on the cage, but it wasn't budging at all. There was newspaper on the bottom of the cage. I lifted it up and could see the bolts holding it in place. I tested to see if I could unscrew them with my fingers, but I was unable to do so.

There was no way to get out of this. Eric had it perfectly planned. I wondered how long he had it in mind to do this to me. I laid back down with tears streaming down my face. The music was smoothing. Did he put it on to make me go back to sleep?

I don't know how long he was gone, but Eric eventually returned. He walked over towards me. "Are you going to behave so that I can feed you?" I nodded my head that I would. I didn't know how long I have been out, but I was getting hungry.

He started to boil some water and added some oatmeal in it. After it was done, he poured it into a dog dish. I saw him putting in some powder along with it. He probably wanted to put me to sleep again. I didn't understand why he wanted me to go to sleep. Maybe just so that I could get lost on what day it was to further confuse me.

He unlocked the cage and put in the food. Even if I wanted to get out there was no way that I could get past him. He placed the dog dish in front of me and quickly locked the cage back up again.

I dipped my hands in the oatmeal and started to eat it. I had no argument if he wanted to put me to sleep again. It would make the time go by faster. "What do you have planned for me?" I asked him between bites.

"You don't know yet or do you just want confirmation of your suspicions?"

"I'm guessing you're trying to make me your dog." I say. The words felt like poison on my tongue. "It won't work."

"Given some time, you will become a loyal dog for me," he stated with little emotion. "Remember that picture of the naked woman you were asking me about?" he didn't pause to wait for my answer. "She was my first pet. I trained her just like I'm training you. Yet, I was having some financial difficulties and had to sell her off. I've been looking to replace her. The moment I saw you I knew you would make a good replacement."

He was already training me, what did he mean by that? He hasn't touched me at all since he locked me up in here. The only time he even opened the cage was when he gave me the food. Then I remembered the music he was playing. He was not trying to lure me to sleep. He was hypnotizing me. I pushed the bowl away. He didn't add sleeping medication in my food he laced it with something to make me his pet.

I could refuse to eat, but I didn't know if I could shut the music out. It must be something subliminal. Could he really do it? If he did it once it could happen again. I was so despising him right now. I didn't know what I saw in him before. He was nothing like how I imagined he would be.

He came over to me and took the half-eaten bowl out of my cage. He then plugged in his cellphone again and started to play the music. It was already starting to get dark out. I was guessing it most have be about 8:30. He turned the light out. "Have a good night, my pet," He said to me as he made his way out of the kitchen.

I was awakened the nest day. It must be a Monday. People at work would be wondering where I am. I didn't tell them anything about Eric. I didn't even know where he lived until that day we were in the coffee shop.

Eric came into the kitchen again and started to make me some breakfast. "Hungry?" he asked me. I shook my head no. "Well, you will be eventually. I'll make you something. Maybe you will eat it while I'm at work."

He made me some oatmeal again and put in the white powder again. He unlocked my cage and placed the dog dish inside. Then he left, leaving the music still playing.

As the hours started to creep away, I started to feel hungry. I was also bored out of my mind. I started to eat the oatmeal. To my surprise I didn't use my hands at all. I was eating straight from the bowl. It just seemed more natural to eat it this way. I decided to try to take a nap after I finished eating.

I kept tossing and turning. I couldn't get any sleep. How long was he going to keep me in here? My legs were getting numb. I tried to stretch them out as best as I could, but it was of little use. I missed my jogs in the park. I always felt so free and energized when I did them. It would be nice to be able to run and be free.

As the hours dragged, I could hear the door open. I knew it was Eric. I could hear him going upstairs. For some reason I was excited to know he was home. I just wanted to run and greet him at the door as he came in. Why was I having these thoughts? He kidnapped me and drugged me. I should be hating him.

He finally came down the stairs and I found myself jumping up and down hitting the cage with my head. "Well, look who is happy to see me." Eric said with a smirk on his face. "I think it is time for some different food."

He went to the cupboard and got out a can of wet dog food. He went to my cage and took my dog dish out of it. He washed it off and opened the can. After he poured the contents in the bowl and added that white powder again, he went over to my cage and slide it inside.

The smell of it didn't put me off at all. In fact, it smelled good. I took a bite of the food - again with my mouth right to the bowl. It wasn't too bad either. I had the bowl empty after a few minutes. I began to lick up the juices that were still in the bowl.

"Very good, doggy," Eric said smiling at me. "I think you're ready to go outside and get some exercise."

He got out a leash that was from the living room and put it on me. I got out of the cage for the first time in who knows how long. I stretched out my legs. I was on all fours. I didn't have any desire to get up on my feet.

He led me outside. There was a seven-foot wooden fence along the edge of his property. No one could see that I was out here. He hooked my collar to a chain that was tied down to a metal spike in the ground. I could feel the grass in my hands and on my knees. I missed the grass so much. I could see a doghouse off to the corner that was a bit larger than the cage that he put me in.

"Nice to be outside, isn't it, my pet?"

"Yes, this feels so nice."

"From now on you address me as master. Is that understood?"

"Yes, master."

He smiled at me as he went to sit on a lounge chair. He watched me for a while until he decided that I should come back inside. I was a little upset that I couldn't stay out a bit longer, but I didn't put up a hissy fit.

He took my leash and led me into the living room. He got up behind me and pushed on my back. My ass was up in the air. "You have no idea how long I wanted to do this to you," he said as he started to take down his pants.

I felt him slide his cock up in my pussy. I let out a little moan as he spread my lips with his hard cock. He started to pound away at me with his hands on my hips. It has been a long time since I have had sex. I recall that I promised myself no sex just a few days ago, but that was all a distant memory now.

He grunted as he came inside of me. "You were just as good as I thought you would be," he said to me. I could feel his cock softening up as he took it out of me. "Tonight, you're going to sleep with me. Would you like that."

"Yes, master, I would very much like that," I replied to him.

So began my life as Master Eric's pet. We had more fun with each other almost every night. One weekend he even took me out to a resort where there were other dogs just like me. It was nice knowing that there were others, but that is a story for another day.