Eric's Revenge

Story Info
Adalynn is taken because of her fiance's past.
1.5k words
4.29
39k
24

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 01/18/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Hello readers, this is my first attempt at erotic literature, so cut me a little slack but also give me a lot of feedback. It will start off a little slow, I would like for you to first get a feel of the characters.. but there will definitely be more to come.*

Adalynn paced back and forth nervously. Her long, curly brown hair was up in a messy ponytail. Even with it up, her hair still went down past her shoulders. She played with her new engagement ring. It was beautiful; white gold with a small heart cut diamond in it, just like she always wanted. Brandi, her mother, insisted that she ask for something more elaborate and beautiful, but all Adalynn really cared about was the man who decided to give her a ring in the first place.

"Mother, things are out of control around here.. I'm afraid that Joshua will be hurt, or worse." Adalynn explained to Brandi, already knowing what to expect as a response.

"Addi, you decided that he was the man you wanted to be with. You chose him, knowing that he worked in a job he could very well be killed because of. This is your problem honey, not mine." Brandi sighed as she got up to leave the house. "I do love you, but I cannot help you."

"Thank you mother, always so kind..." Adalynn mumbled as Brandi left her alone in the two story house they shared.

Adalynn sat down on the couch, biting her lip, wondering what Joshua was doing.

***************

"Are you ready to answer our questions yet?" Joshua calmly smiled as he sat in a chair in front of his prey. A man in his early forties was chained to the ceiling, wearing only a black hood over his head. He was dripping wet. The last forty-five minutes had felt like years to him.

"I.. I can't.." The man choked out, hardly able to feel his arms or legs, "Please... you must understand.."

"No, no.." Joshua calmly sighed as he stood up, wires in each of his hands, "I understand, but unfortunately, I cannot stop until you give us a name." then in a half of a second, Joshua struck the man with both wires on each side of his stomach. His scream almost made Joshua feel bad.

"J, get over here." Joshua heard in his ear from the small device in it. He left the room, turning off the lights and leaving the screaming man in utter darkness as he closed and locked the door.

"What's up Harry?" Joshua frowned as he saw the look on his coworker's face.

"We were able to decode some of the letters.. not all of it though, it has been confirmed that four of our team members' identities have in fact been compromised. He leaked it out... Now the strange thing is that the rat," Harry pointed to the room with the man in it, "was asked to steal four files, but the buyer only wanted one..."

"Do we know which one?" Joshua cocked his head to the side as he crossed his arms.

"Not yet, we're working on it. You, Kyle Ryder, James Gibbons, and Fred McDan should go home though until we can figure out who the buyer really wanted."

"Not yet, Addi isn't expecting me home anytime soon anyway, plus I can't have her worried that someone is going to try to kill me."

"If someone wants to hurt you Josh, they won't go to you first.. They'll find her."

"I know that, but I know Addi, she's tough. I taught her well. I'll leave in about an hour or so anyway, I have a shit-load of paperwork.."

***************

Adalynn went upstairs to take a shower, knowing she couldn't call her fiance until later that evening. She stripped out of her jeans, button up shirt, black lace bra and panties, then quietly stepped into the shower. In the background, Moonlight Sonata was playing on repeat from her phone and speakers.

The water was hot, steaming, as she let it run down her body. Without a word, she looked down at herself; the sight was beautiful. She always thought her caramel colored skin looked it's best when she was wet. Her perky 32DD breasts were dripping wet, her little dark nipples standing erect. She slid her hands over them and then let them trail down her stomach to her mound.

Slowly she rubbed her clit, not really knowing how to pleasure herself fully. At nineteen, she had never so much as thought about touching herself before. Her religious upbringing made sure of it.

When she first met Joshua, he tried to assure her that masturbation was a normal thing to do, not a sin, or disgusting thing. Adalynn still refused, but as they grew closer and closer, she started to realize how wet he made her when they were close together. He would purr into her neck, or nibble on her earlobe and she noticed how easily her body responded to his tender touch.

She thought of these nearly intimate moments with Joshua as she tried to work her own body. She rubbed her clit and jumped a little from the odd, pleasurable, yet intense feelings.

It was then that she realized Moonlight Sonata was not longer playing. "Hmm.." She thought as she stepped out from the shower, moving the curtain away. She grabbed her towel and wrapped it around her body as she walked into her room.

"Hello?" She called out, "Mom, are you here?

No response.

"Seriously?" She sighed as she went to her nightstand to grab her phone. It wasn't there.

Adalynn looked around nervously, "Josh? This isn't funny.. Where are you?" She walked nervously to her door. She could hear voices downstairs, very faintly.

"No, the mom isn't here." One man said.

"Good, then snatching her will be easy, you sent Vic upstairs? Sounds like the shower is on." Another voice laughed.

"Yeah, he is up there now."

Adalynn gasped as she quietly closed and locked her door, hoping that 'Vic' was in another room with her phone. She ran to her bed and went under it, looking for a shoe box that Joshua had given her a few months after they were engaged.

"For your protection. There is a pistol, cash, and a phone that you can use that will call me immediately if you press any button." he told her.

"This seems a little extreme. I only just got my licence to own a gun.." she complained when he handed her the box.

"Trust me, if someone is trying to take you, or hurt you, it won't seem so extreme."

Adalynn grabbed the box and opened it. She pulled out the silver gun and set it in her lap, then she grabbed the phone and pressed the call button. She heard a laugh behind her, in the seconds it took to grab the gun, Victor already had her hair in his hands.

***************

Josh was packing up his bag and almost to the car when he heard his emergency cell phone ring. "Fuck." He mumbled, hoping that someone broke into their house and was trying to steal the phone, hoping that it wan't his precious Addi in danger.

He answered it and heard a shrill, "Ahh! Let me go!" Adalynn screamed. Josh closed his eyes and listened, trying to figure out what was wrong. "Shut up you little bitch, here, this should make you docile.." a foreign male voice chuckled from the other line. Josh visibly shook with anger.

CRACK.

He slapped her, and Josh knew he hit her face because Addi stopped screaming. Josh could hear someone pick up the phone, "Hello." the voice taunted. "Adalynn can't get to the phone right now, would you like to leave a message?"

"Who are you? What are you doing to my fiance? You let her go right now! I'll hunt you down!" Josh yelled into his phone.

"My name is Victor, and I am going to kidnap your tight little girlfriend here. Then, I'm going to sell her as a sex slave to someone who will surely ruin her, and in turn, ruin you. How does that sound?"

"Fuck you!" Josh got in his car and sped off down the freeway, hoping that he could get to his house in less than the usual thirty minutes, "You let her go! She's innocent!"

"Exactly Mr. Xavier. I'm curious to see just how innocent her cute little mind and body are, and then I will have the extreme pleasure of taking all that innocence away. Destroying her hopes and dreams. This is your fault Joshua. You killed someone very close to my best friend."

"This won't bring him back!"

"Nope, but it will make my best friend feel much, much better."

The line went dead and Josh threw the phone in the backseat as he sped home. He called Harry from his normal cell phone, "Harry?"

"Yes?" Harry responded.

"It's me, the buyer wanted my file. It's personal." Josh tried to explain as he swerved in and out of traffic, his house just a few miles away.

"How personal?" Harry sighed, searching for who the buyer could be.

"Someone took Adalynn."

**Okay, I know it isn't much, I'm already working on chapter two, so leave comments or email me if you like it, or dislike it. Expect part 2 to be much more erotic..**