Erik Nolan Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erik paused to take another go. He might've been letting his observations sink in. But he probably wanted another smoke. "Trust me. I know this stuff, man," he said again, the smoke breathing out of his mouth and nose as he did.

"I don't know man..." What else could he say? 'Yes. You're right.'? He might have been. Victor hoped he wasn't.

"No, I'm right. Just think about it. Your mom is hot and sexy and still in her prime. And then she's got your dad who's slowed down and doesn't give a shit anymore about her needs. Or he's just too blind to see what they are. Either way, it's been going on for a while and your mom ain't going to take it."

Victor watched his friend lift his brows and nod, as if to say 'You know I'm right, bro." He was probably hinting that he would have a say in it too.

"Yeah, well...I don't know..." Victor sounded. He was going to escape the situation by literally escaping the situation. "I'm going to hang out inside a bit and go to bed."

"Alright man," Erik replied. That was his farewell. One wasn't going to get a 'goodnight' from Erik Nolan.

The clock above the stove told him it wasn't even midnight. He gathered the beer bottles from dinner and dropped them into the box in the corner. They rattled as they joined Erik's collection of empties. Soon he filed up the stairs and into his room. While Erik probably sat outside alone and on his phone texting random girls (or maybe he came inside...who knew?), he toiled mindlessly on his laptop before calling it a night.

12