Erika: A Young Woman: Lessons Ch. 06

Story Info
A young woman's first lessons in love: from an older man.
1.5k words
4.64
53.3k
3

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 11/20/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After reading the earlier episodes, you have come to this. Erika has had a rapid awakening as a woman, after our first episode only weeks ago.

*

I was still besotted by our affair. I would dream during each week about how in our stolen moments together, Erika and I could explore new realms of sensuality. After the first 25 years of life as a virgin, Erika was ready and far more willing than I could have ever imagined to learn all there was to know about the love between a man and a woman.

During this next week, she kept sending me messages about her physical love for me, and how much she was looking forward to the end of her period this next weekend.

I could only get away for a couple of hours on the Saturday afternoon, Sara having returned from the country. I was urgent in my need for Erik when I arrived at her place. I kissed her passionately before I was even in the door.

"Goodness, darling,what's your rush? The neighbours will be talking if they see you kissing me like that on the doorstep. I suspect they have begun to notice you anyway."

"Sorry," I said, " I really am consumed with desire for your body, Erika. I can't stop thinking about you all week, and longing to be in you, with you, making love to you... and I can only be with you for these two hours today, then it will be a whole week before I can see you and touch you again."

"I know, darling," she said, "It is hard. But think of me. At least you have Sara. When you are gone, I have no-one."

"I am sorry, honey. I am being selfish. But I do miss you when I am not here with you. You just eat up all my thoughts. I go crazy thinking about you."

And we kissed passionately,this time both hungry, our tongues in each other's mouths. It was amazing how quickly Erika had learned to use her tongue to tantalise and inflame me. She thrust her tongue in my mouth, then virtually sucked mine back the other way, then played with my lips and tongue with hers. From a virginal naif, she had become quite saucy in the last month.

I began stripping her clothes as we stood in her hallway. First her shorts, which were zipped off quickly and down around her ankles, from where she kicked them off without breaking lips. Then her tank top, which we stripped over head and got back to kissing immediately. She reached for my belt and unbuckled my belt, more expertly than I would have believed possible. My trousers fell to the floor and in turn were kicked off. She slid her hand down into my jocks and grabbed my cock, playing with the head and squeezing it alternately. I showed her how to slow down my cum by pressing on the base. She giggled. "Mm can't have our little boy cumming too soon!"

Then I unhooked her bra and kissed her little boobs, and licked the tips of her nipples. I pulled down her panties and she was naked. She in turn pulled down my jocks. I still had on a shirt, but I was in a hurry. I shoved her into the lounge and got her kneeling on the floor. I quickly showed her how to lean her weight onto her arms, bearing down so that her buttocks were raised, then I knelt behind her and thrust. Her pussy was very wet already, and I went straight in. She cried out in delight and said immediately, "Fuck me Brian, darling, fuck the arse off me." This girl could dirty-talk well already.

I was hungry and rough, fucking like an animal. She in turn was thrusting back at me and urging "Harder, harder, baby, I want your cock right in me, fuck me hard," when a couple of shadows fell over the lounge window and the door bell rang! We could see her parents at the front door. Deja vu! This was madness! They appeared to be turning up every time we started action. Would I have to hide in the yard again? We were both stunned for a minute, my cock completely inside her pussy, her words still echoing in the room. Fortunately she hadn't yelled them out, or her parents might have had a hell of a shock. My mind was going a million miles an hour, motivated by my cock which was buried where it had wanted to be for a full week and did not want to stop now!

"God, Erika. Don't let them know we are here. There are no lights on and no music, so they don't have to know you are home." We could see them at the front door, through the scrim curtain, but they would not be able to see in, because it was so bright outside and comparatively dim inside -- provided they didn't put their noses up to the windows. I was beginning to forget this couple were two of my oldest friends as well as her parents, I just wanted them out of there so I could continue rogering Erika. Fortunately, Erika was in passion too and had no desire to stop. She was balancing on her arms but she could see them. She kept my cock in her. They rang again. She shoved her arse back into me, in defiance of their ring. Automatically I responded by thrusting forward. She pushed back, I pushed forward and soon we were humping away, one eye on the couple at the front door, but really focussed on our own pleasure.

I put my hand over her tit and found the nipple was hard. I reached around under and played with her clit and she shoved harder at me, increasing the rhythm of our fucking. She whispered "fuck me, keep fucking me for god's sake," and giggled. Now that she had realised they wouldn't come in, she found it a bit of a turn-on to have her parents only a couple of metres from where their old friend was screwing their daughter's brains out. They seemed to hesitate, then called her name a few times, knocked louder. That only caused Erika to be more turned on. She was thrusting wildly back at me, whispering more insistently "Fuck me harder, fuck me, you dirty old man, fuck my pussy so hard," giggling and forcing me to laugh. We were fucking but laughing at the same time.

They were just standing on the doorstep, wondering what to do, while their daughter was whispering "Oh, - mummy and daddy - look at what - nasty Brian is - doing to me - he's fucking -- my tits off," as she thrust and I thrust and her pussy was making all these wet noises. I was alternately grunting and laughing, almost breathless, but my cock was loving it: the friction in her pussy was great, and I was being accepted all the way in, deep into Erika's insides, as deep as I had ever been. I decided to get into the act, and whispered as best I could with all the banging I was doing "Mmm, Kim, - look at my cock - in your - daughter's little - pussy. It loves -- being - in there, old - mate. - Jani -- your little -- baby -- loves having -- my cock in -- her cunt -- she's so juicy!"

Erika giggled, but she also redoubled her fucking. She was forcing so hard I knew my prick would be sore later, it was having to bend to keep up with her gyrations and I was having to strain at times to keep it in her, when she thrust just as it was at the top of her cunt and almost out.

Kim and Jani were still dithering when Erika started cumming. I hoped she wouldn't make too much noise, but it was all out my control at that point. She said urgently "oh yes oh yes oh yes oh gosh oh yes," as the orgasm hit her, her pussy spasming around my cock, grabbing and releasing it in waves. This of course tipped me over, and I came with grunts and "oh yeah, oh yeah, oh fuck," as more cum than I ever thought I could produce in my 50s came spurting and spurting and spurting into Erika. Then I sort of tumbled forward, her arms gave way and I was laying on top of her, both facing the carpet. We were naked and spent, sticky with my cum, sweaty and puffing -- but deliriously happy. I was dimly aware of voices outside receding, and hoped that Kim and Jani had gone.

I lifted my weight off Erika, and she hopped up and ran to the kitchen to grab some tissues and clean up. She came back grinning, holding her thighs together to keep the tissues in place under her pussy. As she cleaned me up, she kissed me and said "That was very naughty of us, wasn't it?" I grinned back, kissed her hard and said "Yes, you shouldn't talk to your mother like that, you little tramp!" She punched me and said "You can talk, you dirty old man. Imagine taking like that to their little baby. You should be ashamed of yourself!" And we rolled around the floor in a tickle fight.

Could be continued...Erika 7 -- if readers are interested??