Erika Blossoms Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She began to get vocal. "Fuck my white pussy with that black cock! God, that black cock feels so fucking good! It's so fucking big!" She also instructed the white man to lick her pussy from time to time, sometimes while the black cock was inside her -- which meant that the black mans balls were dragging across the white mans face - and sometimes after he would pull it out and slap her ass with it -- which he did with surprising frequency.

The slapping-the-ass-with-the-big-black-cock thing fascinated me. It looked heavy and it would hit her little ass with a sound that went 'splat' each time it made contact.

The white man looked eager and happy to do whatever she said.

I looked down at Jana. She was watching intently.

After many long minutes of this, the blonde woman looked over her shoulder and said, "Shove your black cock down his sissy throat!"

The black man pulled his cock out and pushed it down into the white mans mouth. He was able to get a fair bit of it into his mouth. More than the blonde woman could.

She was jacking the white man off as he was sucking the black cock, occasionally bending down to suck it into her mouth.

The whole thing was incredibly graphic and lewdly erotic. I had never seen -- or even imagined -- anything quite like it.

Jana stood and walked toward the bedroom. I sat down where she had been sitting, riveted to the screen. I just couldn't get over the size of that cock. My pussy was aching. I realized I hadn't been fucked in weeks and weeks. I had some mind-blowing orgasms over the past weekend, but I hadn't had a cock inside my pussy in a long while.

The white woman was jacking the white dick steadily. His hips started to buck, and he began to cum. It hit her directly in the face. She looked pleased by this.

The black man had put his cock back into her pussy and was fucking her hard and fast. He groaned and pushed himself hard into her and stayed like that for a long minute as his butt cheeks clenched and unclenched. I couldn't believe he could get that entire cock into her. Where did she put it?

She was screaming, "Fuck your nigger cum in my white pussy! Fuck that white pussy with your nigger cock. I want your nigger cum inside me! Your nigger cock feels so good in my white pussy!"

The use of the N word was unnecessary, outrageous, and somehow very exciting at the same time.

When the black man withdrew from her pussy, the camera moved in close. It was a mess! Gaping wide open, cum dripping out of it down onto the face of the white man.

She played with her pussy for a moment and then sat down full on his face. "Lick that nigger cum out of my pussy you little dicked sissy!"

He did so eagerly.

"Erika!" Jana was calling me from the bedroom.

"What?" I called back.

"Come in here!"

With one last look at the white man licking the cum from the giant clack cock out of white woman's pussy, I got up and went into the bedroom.

Jana was lying on the bed, naked, except for a pair of sheer black pantyhose with a seam up the back.

She had another package of pantyhose in her hand. "Put these on and join me."

My libido said 'DO IT', and I didn't think anymore about it.

I took the pantyhose from her, opened the package and pulled them out. Super thin, super sheer, tan pantyhose with a delicate little ivy pattern stitched into them.

I quickly peeled off my jeans, panties, blouse and bra and pulled them over my legs, glad that I had ran a razor over them in the shower this morning. They felt fantastic.

I climbed into bed with Jana, into her open arms.

We heard the front door open and then close.

Parting gift, indeed.

12