Erika Blossoms Ch. 22-25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was seated at the table. Jack was putting the finishing touches on our dinner.

"Dinner is served." he said with a flourish.

He brought a Caesar salad to the table. "Help yourself, I'll be right back." He disappeared down the stairs.

I served us both a serving of the salad and he returned up the stairs, holding a bottle of wine.

He pulled the cork and poured us both a glass. He raised his glass and said "May the best of your past be the worst of your future."

I raised my glass to the toast and took a sip of the wine. It was exquisite.

He sat at the table and we ate our salads making small talk.

"I had no idea about the cars or the art."

"Silly hobbies, really. Absorbing though, and I do enjoy them."

"I think it's wonderful that you have... passions."

I saw him catch that word.

"What about you, what are your passions outside the office."

"I was afraid you were going to ask me that."

He raised an eyebrow in question.

"I feel like I've been sleepwalking since I got out of school. Pretty much all I've done is focus on my job. And there was the boyfriend..." I trailed off.

He munched his salad without saying anything.

"He was a big homebody and it seems like we never really did much."

He nodded.

"So I'm really trying to find my way again. I don't really know what I want to do with my life. I mean, I do want to go to law school, but as far as outside interests go, I'm not really sure."

"When I was younger, it was always volleyball, but that's over. So I don't really know. I have a lot of things I'm interested in..."

"Why are you letting me ramble on like this?" I said with a smile.

He laughed. "Because I think every word you say is fascinating."

I detected no sarcasm, but I did see a twinkle in his pale blue eyes.

I stuck my tongue out at him.

"I know what you mean. I didn't really have any of this until after my divorce. I was focused on the firm and my marriage, and that's pretty much all I did. After my divorce, it seemed like half of my identity was removed. That's when I built this place and started finding the things I truly love to do."

"And it's funny, the more I find myself, the easier it gets to let go of the 'big shot lawyer' identity."

"At the end of the day, it's really just a job. It's what I do, not who I am."

"That's a lovely way to look at it."

He shrugged. Our salads were finished. "Are you ready for the main course?"

"Yes! I can't wait to see what you've cooked for me."

He rose and took our salad plates to the kitchen, stopping to put on his apron again as he fussed with the oven. I sipped my wine. I watched him move in the kitchen with an easy grace. He clearly knew his way around the kitchen. His hair was just beginning to show signs of salt-and-pepper. I noticed his earlobes for the first time. For the first time in the three plus years I've known him, I was able to really look at him without embarrassment. He is a gorgeous man. Broad shoulders but slim, a tight little butt, long legs.

I caught the barest hint of the scent of my arousal and remembered that I wasn't wearing any panties. My libido was singing a happy song in my ear.

'please please please make love to me tonight' It was silently singing, hoping that he was hearing it.

He came back to the table with two plates. He sat one down in front of me.

"Baked Ravioli!" I squealed. "One of my very favorite things in the whole wide world!"

"My mother's recipe. I hope it doesn't disappoint."

"I'm impressed."

"It's a little heavy for a first date meal," he said, "but I do enjoy making it. It reminds me of being in the kitchen with my mother."

I caught the 'first date'. Thrilled to know he really did think of this as a date.

I took a bite.

"Oh my. This is delicious." It really was.

"I'm glad you like it."

I raised my glass. "To your mother."

He raised his glass, smiling. We both took a sip. Our eyes were locked. My pussy, wet.

We ate. Our conversation wandered all over the place. Religion, politics, movies, music, work - everywhere really. It was deep, but not heavy. He had opinions.

He was obviously well read and engaged with the world. He had opinions and really listened to mine. I could tell there was a lot of overlap in how we looked at things.

When we had finished our plates, he rose, took my plate waying, "I hope you've saved a little room for dessert."

I smiled and nodded, wondering what he had in store.

He walked back to the kitchen and set the dishes down. Not content to sit and watch, I rose and joined him.

I started to pick up the plates to rinse them.

"Hold on a second." He reached into the pantry and took another apron from a hook on the back of the door. He turned and said, "we can't get anything on this amazing dress."

He reached up and put the apron over my head. I reached up and held my hair up so the strap could slide beneath.

Our faces were inches apart. So close that I could feel his breath on my chest. My libido was screaming "KISS HIM!"

Once the apron was in place, I turned around so he could tie it at the back.

"Would you?"

"It is my pleasure." As he tied the apron snugly around my waist.

My hands were trembling as I reached to pick up a plate.

I rinsed all the dishes we had used and put them in the dishwasher.

By the time I was done, he had our desserts ready on a serving tray.

"Would you join me on the deck for dessert?"

"Nothing would please me more."

We walked downstairs and sat in the Adirondack chairs.

The dessert was cannoli and spumoni.

"Did you make this yourself?"

He shrugged as if to say "Yeah, no big deal."

"It's amazing."

"My mother was from Italy. She loved to cook. Something I've recently re-discovered that I enjoy as well." he looked over at me. "Especially when I have such delightful company to share it with. Rupert is good company, but his tastes in food run toward the meat and potatoes palate."

He reached over and gave my hand a squeeze with his rough, bandaged hand. My libido did a backflip.

"Look. The fireflies are out."

"That's the first time I've seen them this year." he replied.

We sat in comfortable silence for a long moment. I wondered what time it was, and then decided that I didn't care. Jana and her date with Tony flashed across my mind.

"Would you like to go into town for a drink and maybe a little music? Or take in a movie? I could even be persuaded to go dancing if you like."

I looked over at him. His face boyish and expectant.

"Or perhaps you'd like to go home?"

"What I would like to do is to try out that hot tub." Surprised at my own boldness.

I saw the surprise register on his face.

I made a snap decision. "I told Rupert that I was hoping that I wouldn't need a ride home tonight."

He was looking at me with open wonder.

"And if you don't kiss me soon, I think that I will surely die."

He sat silently. A small smile on his handsome face.

Slowly, he stood.

He walked over to a little panel on the wall and pushed some buttons. I heard the hot tub gurgling. He walked over to it, removed the cover and leaned it against the wall.

He walked back to where I was sitting and reached his hand toward mine. I took it and stood.

Agonizingly slowly, he leaned toward me, his eyes wide open.

He turned his head slightly and kissed me lightly on my jaw line. His lips moved lower, to the nape of my neck, kissing so softly. Lower still to my collar bone, feathery light.

I let out a small moaning sigh and turned around.

"Unzip my dress, Jack."

I felt his hands at my zipper. They were trembling slightly. He fumbled with the zipper before I felt the cool air on my back as the zipper went down.

I slipped one strap from my shoulder, then the other. I let the dress fall to the deck. The cool air made my nipples stiffen. I covered my breasts with one arm.

I was completely naked except for my pantyhose. I decided I would keep them on.

Without looking back, I walked over to the hot tub with just a little sway to my hips and stepped down into it.

The water was bracing, but I could feel the warm water coming out of the jets. It wouldn't take long for it to get hot.

I stood in the center of the tub and turned around to face him, the water at my waistline.

My nipples were so hard they ached. My arm was still across my breasts in what I hoped was a coy but provocative pose.

"Your new haircut is gorgeous." he stammered.

I reached out with my free arm, beckoning him to join me.

His jacket dropped from his shoulders. His tie came off and then his shirt.

He reached for his pants and unbuttoned them, pushing them to the deck.

His boxers showed his excitement, stretched out as far as they would go over his erect cock.

I wanted to see it so badly.

He began walking toward me, and slipped down into the tub without taking them off.

I dropped my breast-covering arm and reached out for him as he slipped inside my embrace. I felt one of his hands on my hip, the other in the small of my back.

We kissed.

I poured every ounce of passion I had into that kiss, and felt it being given back to me in equal measure. His lips, firm and warm. His mouth, hungry.

We stood there for what seemed like an eternity, kissing passionately.

I pulled him closer to me. I could feel his hardness against me. I could also feel the heat coming from him.

"So long. It's been so long." he whispered into my lips as we kissed hungrily.

When we finally broke the kiss, he looked deeply into my eyes. I pushed him backwards until his the backs of his knees hit the seat in the tub and he sat down with a little thump.

I straddled him and sat down on his thighs, put my arms around his neck and began kissing him. I kissed his lips, his cheeks, his forehead. I kissed his neck, behind his ears, his eyelids. I kissed his jawline, his nose, his lips again.

I sat upright, my breasts in front of his eyes. I held his face in my hands and looked into his pale blue eyes. His rough hands were still on my hips.

"I'm glad you like my new haircut."

"It's... It's gorgeous." he stammered.

"Thank you for the lovely dinner," I said, arching my back a little, pushing my upper arms together to force my breasts higher. "It was delicious."

"You're welcome." he whispered as his eyes fell on my breasts.

"I love your beautiful home." I lifted myself up slightly and sat my pantyhose covered pussy down across his cock, pinning it between my pussy and his belly. It was ragingly hard and I could feel it throbbing. It felt thick and hot against my pussy.

He moaned, almost a whimper. "I'm glad you like it." His eyes openly devouring my breasts.

I leaned over and kissed his neck with my open lips, sucking gently. "I love everything about it." I whispered.

"That's... so... good..." Barely audible.

Reluctantly, I pushed myself off of him and stood up, still astride his thighs. I stepped over his legs and turned around. I walked the two steps across the tub, stepped up on the seat and then stepped out of the tub.

I looked over my shoulder and said, "I'll be right back."

The cool air on my wet, pantyhose covered legs felt amazing. I padded into the house, gently rolling my hips with a little swing in them.

But I was feeling a little frustrated. He hadn't touched me. Even when I arched my back to put my breasts in his face with a clear invitation, he hadn't.

Good Lord, I thought, I'm throwing myself at him. I'm going to feel like a fool if he turns me down.

I went into the kitchen and poured us both another glass of wine. My cell phone was sitting on the counter next to my purse.

With a wicked thought, I picked it up and launched the camera app. I held it out in front of me and turned slightly to the side. I took a picture and then inspected it.

My left breast was in clear profile, my nipple high and hard. My right breast was centered in the photo. It turned out better than I expected. I made a quick decision and sent it in a text file to Jack's phone.

Seconds later, I heard his phone chime with the new text sound. I saw his phone sitting on the credenza by the door.

I ran to the bathroom and picked up a couple of towels. Grabbing both phones and the wine glasses, I walked back out to the deck.

There was a low table next to the tub. I put the phones and towels down on the table, bending at the waist and arching my back a little.

"You are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen." He finally found his voice.

I stepped over to where he was sitting, again bending down at the waist and handing him his wine glass.

He was looking at me with smoldering eyes.

I beamed my biggest smile at him. "Thank you Jack."

I stepped down into the tub and sat down opposite him. Sitting up straight, the water line was just below my nipples that felt like they might break off if touched and I was anxious to find out if they would.

"I brought your phone out. I heard it buzzing and thought you might like to see what it was."

"I can think of nothing that could possibly be important enough to interrupt this moment." he said gallantly as he raised his glass to his lips.

"That's so sweet, but it might be important. I think you should check it." I said with a sly smile.

He lowered his chin and looked at me with narrow eyes.

Slowly, he stood up and stepped to the side of the tub. He had to stand up on the seat to reach the table.

His white boxers, now wet, were plastered to his skin. His thick cock in sharp relief against his right hip. I stared openly. It was very thick. My libido was screaming at me to that he put it in me and fuck me silly.

He picked up his phone and I saw him tapping the screen.

"Oh." I saw his cock twitch and throb in his wet boxers. He sat the phone down and looked down at me. "Your breasts are perfect."

"These ole things?" I said, arching my back and pushing them up out of the water a little more.

"Yes. Absolute perfection." He turned and sat down next to me and leaned over to kiss me.

I melted a little as his lips touched mine. We kissed for several long minutes, me silently begging him to touch my breasts. The closest he got was putting his rough hand on my tummy. I was on fire.

"Jack."

"E?"

"I don't want you to think that... I've never... I don't..."

"I know."

"I'm not a slut!" I blurted out. "I've never thrown myself at anyone like this!"

He sat up straight. "I don't think that." He looked into my eyes.

"I want to make love to you so badly, that it feels like something alien is in my body."

He was quiet for a long moment.

"E, I want to just as badly, but I don't know how. I'm damaged goods. My wife destroyed me and four years later, I'm just starting to feel like a human again. She destroyed my confidence, my ability to trust people, my ability to be intimate with a woman... She broke me. I'm a broken man. I am unworthy of your... affections."

I took his face in my hands and kissed him fiercely.

"Being here with you tonight is a dream come true. I have watched you for years now, and wondered." He said against my lips.

"Wondered what?"

"I don't know how to say it."

We kissed again.

"Tell me."

"All of it. I've wondered if you were in love with what's his name. I've wondered what you look like naked. I've wondered if someone so young and beautiful would ever even see a broken old man like me. I've wondered what it would be like to hold you in my arms, what it would be like to wake up next to you."

"I've wondered what it would be like to make love with you."

"Let's find out, Jack."

I reached over and put my hand on his hard cock. It jumped and throbbed at my touch. "You don't feel broken to me." I gave it a tight squeeze.

He gave a little laugh. "Well, tonight has certainly made me feel like I haven't felt in a long, long time."

I moved my hand to his face and pulled him to mine. "Kiss me Jack."

We kissed. Again and again and again.

"Take me to your bed, Jack."

CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE -- Saturday night

We walked hand in hand to Jack's bedroom. He excused himself to the bathroom.

Not wanting to get the sheets wet, I peeled off my pantyhose.

I turned the bed down and lay on top of the crisp, white sheets. I very carefully posed myself on the bed. I lay on my side, one tucked up with my knee bent, and the other extended out straight. One arm holding my head up, and the other along my side, with my hand on my hip.

Jack came out, still wearing the wet boxers, his thick cock held down by the material against his left thigh.

He looked down at me, as shy smile on his lips.

"I cannot believe how beautiful you are. More beautiful than I had imagined all the times I thought about you."

"Take your boxers off Jack."

He pushed his boxers down. His cock sprang up, fully erect. I got my first full look at it. It was magnificent. Not as long as Keith's, but maybe thicker. And uncircumcised. His balls looked heavy beneath it.

"Come here."

He climbed up onto the bed and lay down beside me, face to face. He kissed me urgently.

I reached down and took his cock in my hand. I felt the heat of it. It felt heavy. Alive. I moaned into his lips.

"It's so big."

I felt his rough hand, touching my breast, cupping it. He very softly squeezed it.

"I haven't been with a woman in so long." He whispered against my lips.

I ran my hand up and down his cock slowly, marveling at the way the foreskin slid back and forth over his prominent glans.

"Good."

"I'm kind of terrified." He whispered into my lips.

"Good."

"I'm afraid that I'll... ummm... be very quick."

"Good." I couldn't get enough of his lips on mine.

Now that we were both naked in bed, I felt aggressive and in charge. "Let's find out."

I pushed him down on his back and rolled up to sit astride him. I raised up to my knees and put my hands on the headboard. I pushed my pussy toward his face. I could smell my arousal and feel that my pussy was very, very wet.

"What is your position on oral sex, Jack?"

"This one works beautifully."

He kissed my pussy, right on top of my unhooded clitoris. I sank down a little, swooning at his lips on my pussy.

His tongue came out and lapped at the sensitive spot just below my clit. "Yessssss." I hissed.

I felt both of his rough hands on my breasts. He pinched both of my nipples softly. I moaned. I looked down at him and he was looking up at my breasts in his hands. His eyes smoldering with undisguised lust.

"Oh god. I'm going to cum."

He kept licking that spot and folding my nipples between his thumb and finger.

I shuddered as an orgasm hit me like a kick in the gut. I felt my juices flood out of my clenching pussy as he licked me with deep, firm strokes of his tongue.

I pulled up. "Oh my god, that is so good."

I moved down his body and kneeled between his legs. I leaned over and kissed his firm lips, tasting myself on them.

I moved down took his right nipple in my mouth. I sucked hard and gave it a little nip with my teeth. I kissed my way down his chest and felt his hot cock between my breasts.

I leaned down onto it and pushed back and forth with his cock between my aching breasts for several minutes. He was moaning and thrusting his cock against my chest.

I sat up and took his cock in both hands.

"It is so big. So heavy."

Part of me recognized that I was being more assertive than I had ever been with a man. I felt confident and strong.

Jack was slowly rolling his hips up and down as I held his cock in my hand. The head was playing peek-a-boo in and out of his foreskin.

"I've never been with a man so big." I leaned down and licked the tip, tasting his seeping lubricant. He groaned from deep in his chest.

I could feel it throbbing in my hand. I knew he was close to cumming.