Erika: Seduction Into Adultery Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeoDavis
LeoDavis
1,107 Followers

Erika smiled at me then turned, and I watched the movement of the muscles in her back and legs as she headed back to the kitchen, and I thought, "Yeah, sure! Nudity and sex are different! But this is Erika! Don't start anything! This is just a game she's playing! And I'm married to Donna!"

SHOWER OF SEDUCTION

I walked through her bedroom and into her bathroom. I climbed into the tub/shower. Fortunately the shower head was a couple of inches above my head, so I turned it on, got the temperature and spray adjusted, and began to rinse off.

I was rinsing my hair under the shower when I suddenly felt something ice cold against my behind. I spun around and pulled my head out of the spray and opened my eyes, and there was a naked, smiling Erika in the tub with me, holding two cold beers. I knew then that we were going to fuck each other, marriage vows or no marriage vows.

We clinked bottles and drank, then Erika said, "Let me rinse off and I'll wash you."

I moved toward the rear of the tub and Erika handed me her beer. She pushed past my erection, making it slide along her hip, and began to rinse off. I felt an ache beginning in my balls as they pulled tighter against my body, readying themselves for an inevitable ejaculation.

I thought my balls were going to explode as I watched her, not two feet away, rinsing and rubbing her hands over her naked body. Then she rubbed past my erection again and pushed me under the shower. I held both beers up high and leaned face-forward against the wall under the shower head. Erika reached around me and turned off the water.

"The hot water tank isn't very big," she said.

Erika lathered my back and arms, and scrubbed me from the back of my neck to my waist. She turned the shower on for a few seconds, and rinsed my back off, then turned off the shower. She next soaped and scrubbed the backs of my legs, almost but not quite touching my balls and ass. Another rinse, then water off again.

Then she lathered and washed my ass, running her finger up my crack to the base of my scrotum and scrubbing everything. Finally, she pushed a soapy finger completely into my anus, and moved it in and out. My balls were really swollen and aching now!

She rinsed me, turned the water off, and turned me around so that I was facing her, still holding a beer overhead in each of my hands. My penis was pointing at her and bobbing up and down with each beat of my heart. She lathered, washed, and rinsed my chest.

Then Erika pushed my penis aside and held it gently with her hand. She grinned wickedly at me and gently kissed and sucked on each of my nipples until they were as erect as hers, albeit much smaller. Then she kissed and sucked on my navel. This tickled at first but quickly became erotic. I was quickly becoming unable to convince myself that everything was OK simply because I hadn't yet done anything really sexual to Erika. Of course she had done plenty to me . . .

The only parts of me touching her were the places she was kissing, and my penis, throbbing against her fingers. Erika was making humming sounds in her throat.

She let go of me and lathered and washed the front of my legs the same way she had done my back. Then she poured some baby shampoo into her palm, and began to wash my pubic hair, balls, and penis.

It felt incredible! My breathing started coming in jerks, and little moans came out of my throat. She kept washing, fondling, and caressing my privates as I moaned louder and louder.

Then she turned me around, and ran the shower and used her hands to rinse me off completely, and turned me back to face her. She turned off the shower. She took her beer back, and we both drank until the bottles were empty. She bent over and put the bottles outside the tub, and as she leaned over I could clearly see her pussy lips between the cheeks of her ass. My conscience was stretched to the breaking point, but I didn't make a move. I could feel my pulse throbbing painfully in my balls and penis.

ERIKA STOPS PLAYING

Erika ended her teasing. She suddenly dropped to her knees in the tub and began to lick and kiss my penis while rubbing my penis and tugging on my balls with her hands. She stuck a finger into my ass. I felt her gently massaging my prostate through the walls of my anus, and unbelievable warmth spread through my entire lower abdomen.

Erika licked and sucked the head of my penis, licked and kissed up and down the shaft, and sucked my balls. She made little buzzing sounds of pleasure in her throat as my penis got harder than I thought possible.

I abandoned my conscience and completely forgot about my marriage vows with Donna. I bent over and began to caress Erika's breasts and nipples which were hard as rocks.

Erika began to moan against my penis as I pinched her nipples and her mouth on my penis felt hot. The heat in my abdomen grew until I could hear myself grunting and crying out with each caress of her tongue.

My climax overwhelmed me. I splashed cum into Erika's mouth, onto her cheeks, chin, and forehead. She licked and sucked even faster and seemed to be trying to lap up every drop of cum. Every time I thought I had ejaculated for the last time, her fingers rubbing my prostate and balls would cause another load to erupt from the tip of my penis. I lost count of the number of times I sprayed cum. Finally my knees felt weak, I began to feel dizzy and almost collapsed, and my climax gradually wound down.

Erika was still sucking on my erect penis, licking up what cum she could. Her finger was still inside my ass. She had cum all over her face and hair, and as it dripped down she tried to catch it on her tongue. Her face and chest were deeply colored, almost like a dark blush. Her breasts were swollen, with the areolae bumpy and protruding, with her dark red nipples sticking straight out.

I recovered my balance then leaned down, put my hands under Erika's armpits, and pulled her to her feet and hugged her against me. I put my tongue into her open mouth and crushed her lips against mine. This was my first Erika kiss, and our tongues went crazy as I sucked and licked my own cum from her lips. I kissed and licked her face clean, kissing her and sharing cum on our tongues every few seconds.

Then I leaned down and kissed and sucked the cum from her breasts and nipples. The last time I had tasted my cum had been when I licked Donna's twat after fucking her, and that had been a mix of our juices. This was just my cum!

We kissed and rubbed tongues for several minutes until every trace of cum was swallowed. I held and caressed one of her breasts, which caused her to moan deeply. By this time her movements and sounds made it plain that she was ready and eager to fuck, but I decided to tease her and make it even better for her.

"Your turn!" I said, and turned on the shower to rinse us both. Then I bathed Erika as she had bathed me.

WASHING ERIKA

I lathered, washed, and rinsed her in the same order she had done me: upper back, legs, then ass including putting a finger into her anus which produced some profound sounds of pleasure.

I turned her around and washed her front above the waist. I thought she would go crazy as I washed her swollen breasts. Just as she had done, I rinsed and then kissed each nipple and her navel. By this time Erika was making grunting sounds every time I touched her with my tongue. She was holding onto my penis and balls with both hands. Her mouth was open and her eyes were almost closed.

I lathered, washed, and rinsed the front of her legs. Then I used the baby shampoo to wash her bush and labia. Her clitoris also got a brief scrubbing. It was fully exposed, hard to the touch, and easy to feel. She almost climaxed every time I touched it. She thrust her hips out toward my hand as I rubbed her. She was making a moaning sound, deep in her throat, each time she exhaled.

I rinsed her, then dropped to my knees as she had done. I spread her thick pubic thatch and licked and sucked on her labia, pushing my tongue inside her and flicking my tongue over her clitoris every few seconds. It was sticking straight out and looked like a miniature penis, complete with a well-defined head! It was the largest one I had ever seen.

Then I put first one, then two, then three fingers into her vagina. I began to lick, kiss, and suck her clitoris very, very gently. I began a rhythm of spreading my finger wide inside her and turning them a half turn one direction, then closing my finger, spreading them again, and turning them a half turn in the opposite direction. At first I would kiss her clitoris on every complete cycle, then every time I spread my fingers.

Erika began to grunt in rhythm with my fingers, "Unh! Unh! Unh!"

I applied constant kissing suction to her clitoris and rotated my spread fingers back and forth in her vagina. Erika had her hands on my head, pulling my mouth against her crotch. I looked up and the entire front of her body, from her knees to her forehead, was now a deep crimson color. I applied firm pressure with my tongue on her clitoris and spread my fingers inside her as hard as I could.

Erika put her head back and yelled "Haaaah!" like she was being murdered.

I could feel her orgasms on my finger and on my lips and tongue, and I could see her abdomen rippling as she climaxed repeatedly. Each time she calmed down a little, I would pause, then start my finger and tongue moving again and again she would scream and climax. We did this for several minutes.

All at once one of her screams stopped abruptly, and she collapsed limply into the shower with my fingers still inside her. I had to pull my fingers out of her and catch her to keep her from banging into the tub. She was nearly unconscious, but her orgasm only continued for a few more seconds, and then she began to catch quick gasping breaths.

Her eyes opened and she hugged me, almost cutting off my breathing. We kissed and shared tongues, lying in the tub with her on top of me. This, our second kiss, was now a sharing of her sexual juices, as our first kiss had been a sharing of mine. She clearly reveled in tasting her own pussy and the incredible sexual energy her vaginal juices represented.

After a few minutes, she calmed down, and we began kissing each other all over our faces. I fondled her breasts, I rubbed her ass, and she rubbed herself against me. By this time I was completely hard again, and she played with and fondled my penis and balls. We sat in the bottom of the tub and turned the shower on to rinse off, but we still clung to each other, caressing each other.

Water ran all over us as we sat there, and it felt wonderful. Her legs were over mine, nearly around my waist, with my erect penis straight up against her abdomen. Her clitoris was in contact with my balls as she wiggled herself against me. I wanted to lift her bottom up and drop her down onto my penis. But that could wait! Holding her like this was something I wanted to last. Every movement and touch added to our building excitement.

Whether or not I had been unfaithful to Donna up to this point, it wasn't going to matter in a few minutes. Erika and I were going to fuck as soon as one of us couldn't wait any longer. We were both too worked up to stop now.

A CHANGE OF PACE

All of a sudden the water turned cold! We both jumped up with a yell, and I turned the water off. We climbed out of the tub. Erika immediately sat down on the bath mat and lay down on her back.

She pulled her knees up and apart and gasped, "Fuck me! Fuck me now! I need you to fuck me!" Her labia were red and spread apart, and the entrance to her cunt was open.

I dropped to the floor and pressed the head of my cock inside her pussy. Erika raised her hips, wrapped her legs around me, and pulled me completely into her. My balls slammed into her ass with a wet slap.

"Oh my God! YES!" Erika screamed, and she threw her head from side to side, mouth wide open, as her entire body began to jump and twitch.

I felt myself getting ready to come, and I began to pump my penis in and out of her as fast as I could move. Erika's orgasm increased in intensity with each stroke and I pinned both her arms over her head so that she wouldn't injure hurt herself in the tiny space on her bathroom floor.

Before I had pumped into her 10 times, the incredible pressure in my groin released in a series of spurts deep within her. Both our bodies were out of control, twisting, bouncing, and shuddering.

Together we screamed as the powerful pulses in her cunt milked the cum from my penis. Finally I collapsed on top of her, feeling her hard nipples against my chest. Erika clung to me, and we gasped loudly as we tried to breathe.

After several minutes we calmed down, and we deeply kissed each other for several minutes. I remained semi-hard inside Erika, and she deliberately squeezed me every few seconds. This had been the most intense sex I had experienced since my honeymoon with Donna.

Erika eventually got up and grabbed a couple of towels and we dried each other off. Then completely naked we walked back through the house, holding each other hip- to-hip, with our hands around each other's waists, to check out our laundry. My penis and her nipples pointed the way.

The washing was done, so we put everything in the dryer, and got two more beers. Then we sat in the kitchen, drinking cold beer, and looking at each other's bodies. Erika glanced at the clock, and remarked that it was nearly six o'clock. We decided it was time to eat something besides each other! So a completely nude Erika grilled some ham and cheese sandwiches which we ate with some cold potato salad and a couple more beers. Neither of us wanted to waste much time eating!

As we ate, Erika stared at my penis and I stared at her breasts and pussy. She even sat with one foot on the seat of her chair, opening her pussy to my gaze. Each time I leaned over for a closer look, her clitoris would appear! I breathed deeply and could smell her vaginal fluids. She was also breathing through her nose, smelling me. Several times she dropped to the floor and kissed the tip of my penis, then went back to her food. Every so often we would lock eyes and grin, and then we'd kiss.

MASSAGE AND FUCK

About 6:30, I told Erika that I wanted to give her a massage. She gave my penis a long look, smiled, and said "Let's go!" so we headed back to her bedroom, hip-to-hip again. She got out some body oil, and we spread our still-damp towels on top of the bed to protect the cover from the oil, and she lay spread-eagled, face-down on it. I climbed up on the bed and straddled her, with my penis and balls between her wide- apart ass cheeks. For a moment I remembered seducing a girl in graduate school years before when I had massaged her beyond the point of resisting. My penis felt hot as I remembered Carol, but then I returned my attention to the woman lying naked beneath me.

I rubbed oil onto her back, rubbing her all the way down past her waist. Then I turned around, and massaged each leg, gently caressing her labia each time I reached her crotch. Finally I moved my legs down between her knees, and I rubbed oil onto her ass cheeks and labia, stopping just short of her protruding clitoris. Then I had her turn over.

First I knelt between her ankles and oiled and massaged the front of her legs, then I moved between her knees and oiled and massaged her abdomen. Finally I knelt between her uplifted knees, with my knees against her ass, enabling my prick to slide through her pubic hair as I moved forward and back and rubbed oil into her breasts and nipples.

The tip of my penis was dark red and she was looking down her body, between her oiled breasts to watch it. My penis came up out of her pubic hair as I moved forward, then it disappeared back down toward her pussy as I moved back. Erika began to moan, and she suddenly rocked her hips back, causing the tip of my penis to slide up and down her labia and her clitoris as I moved forward and back. I varied the rhythm, fast, slow, pausing each time rubbing her breasts and nipples and simultaneously sliding my penis along her vaginal opening and her clitoris. Her moans got more intense.

I used one hand to massage her breasts and the other hand to slide the head of my penis up and down her pussy, each time pressing hard against her clitoris. She was getting closer and closer to climax, and then I heard a wet, sucking sound coming from her vagina. That did it! I leaned forward and kissed her hard, then slid my penis all of the way into her in one slow and steady movement. She immediately climaxed, clawing me on the back, and screaming even louder than she had before. She arched her back, lifting me off the bed, and her whole body shook. Her vagina repeatedly contracted around my penis so hard it was almost painful.

As she began to come down, I started thrusting into her with my penis, pulling out so that only the head was in her vagina, and then slowly going all of the way back in. About every tenth time I got full penetration, I would twist left and right and push the base of my penis against her pelvis, pressing against her erect clitoris. Erika tried to increase the pace of my pumping. I stayed just a little slower than she wanted, and she got more and more excited. Finally, when I could feel my own climax beginning, I stayed deep within her and twisted back and forth, faster and faster, keeping pressure on her clitoris. Erika's vagina began to pump and squeeze my penis. I shot my load, and her orgasm caused her whole body to ripple and vibrate against me. Her vaginal contractions caused me to spurt cum several more times, and each time she moaned and yelled, clawing at my back the entire time.

I kept it up long after I was drained, and finally Erika began to calm down. I held her and kissed her face and lips while I fondled her breasts. Eventually my limp penis slipped out of her. I moved down to her pussy, and it was open, dripping a mixture of my cum and her juices. Her inner and outer labia were completely engorged and distended, and colored a deep maroon-red. Her clitoris was not visible, but popped out immediately when I began kissing around it.

Erika pushed me away from it and begged, "No more! Not right now! It feels so good it hurts!"

So I tongued up a mouthful of our juices, and moved back up the bed. I then lay down and rolled Erika on top of me, and we took turns licking and sucking on the goo which moved from one mouth to the other. The combination was much better than either one alone! Finally it was all gone. We drifted off to sleep in each others arms.

RECOVERING

Erika suddenly sat up, and remarked that it was getting dark. The clock said 8:00. We used the towels on the bed to wipe ourselves off, then we took a playful rinse-off shower. We didn't bother drying off and we walked back through the house to check on the dryer, leaving wet footprints everywhere. This time I walked with my arm around Erika, holding her right breast and she held my penis and balls with her left hand. We stopped every few steps for passionate kisses. Each kiss had the musky taste of our juices as we tongue-fucked our mouths.

Our clothes were done, but we left them in the dryer. We each took a beer and went out to the Florida room, and opened the windows to let it cool off. It was now completely dark, so we went outside and sat side-by-side in chairs on her patio, stark naked, drinking beer.

The beers and air-conditioned house had finally cured our dehydration, and we both had to piss, so we stood up did it in her yard. Erika spread her legs wide, arched her back against me, and sent a stream of dark yellow, smelly urine into the yard. She then held my penis and aimed my urine into the same spot. We walked around her yard, drank the rest of the beer and fondled each other. Every couple of minutes we took a mouthful of beer, leaned together and kissed, and shared the beer in our mouths. Beer really tastes great this way, particularly when mixed with cunt juice and cum!

LeoDavis
LeoDavis
1,107 Followers