Erika's Vow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"In the same way, you're not really in charge of me, unless what you say goes, no matter what time of day it is," she said, repeating the logic. Her pussy buzzed with arousal at the thought. "You're in control right now because I asked you to be, which really makes me in control. I am giving that up Tom. Make me completely submissive to you sexually, no matter what, no matter when, no matter where. Expect complete obedience, as you say, with significant consequences for insubordination."

"Knowing me, that is very risky," Tom said, half joking, half seriously.

"Very," Erika agreed. "I trust you Tom, but even that won't matter any more. I need this to be so nothing matters more than my complete submission to you, no matter the cost. I want my life to about my commitment to you, not my job as DA. My sexual obedience to you is now non-negotiable, no matter what you ask."

Tom was amazed at what he was hearing from Erika. "For this to really work, there can no limits and no going back," Tom said, seeing her determination, yet recognizing its significance for them.

"There won't be," she asserted. "I promise no limits to my submission and under no circumstances will I back out. I need this Tom."

"I've learned at the high school that a student's consistent obedience only happens when the consequence of breaking the rules is greater than the inconvenience of keeping them," he answered.

Erika smiled. "That's not just adolescence, that's human nature. That's my job security," she said.

"And so, what's the penalty if you try to back out or not obey something I ask Counselor?" he asked. "What would be a consequence so costly that even hesitation to obey would be unthinkable?"

She paused in her response. Tom could see the wheels turning in her mind. "Grab your phone and follow me," she said. Without warning, Erika got up and walked into the spacious living room. Like the other rooms, candles lit the room; a fire crackled in the fireplace. She knelt on her knees on the large sheepskin rug in front of the fireplace, spread her legs apart, and then reached down with one hand to spread the lips of her pussy open with her long fingers, exposing herself completely to him. She instinctively held one of her tits with her other hand, taking her nipple captive between her fingers. "Take my picture," she said, offering a seductive smile.

Tom seized the opportunity, and snapped the photo of his wife's centerfold pose. Erika's recognizable face and smile made it perfect. He showed it to Erika.

"Damn, I'm hot," she said. "You have to promise to send this out if I ever refuse or hesitate to do anything you say."

"Wait! What? To where?" Tom asked.

Erika smiled. "I will give you the email addresses to all of the major local news outlets, the mayors office, my department and to the local Bar association."

"Damn. You serious? I can't do that," Tom said. "You'd lose everything. I was thinking like you making lunches for me for a month, or maybe pulling out the bondage straps for an extended time over a weekend."

"We'll do that too," Erika answered straight-faced. "But this has to be real Tom," she answered.

"You're serious."

"Very serious. You're the one that said there can be no going back from this. Promise me you'll do it Tom; promise me that you'll send the pictures if I ever don't do something you tell me. When I make a promise, I keep it. When someone breaks the law, there are steep consequences. It is swift and non-negotiable. It only seems right you'd have to put me in cuffs too," she added with a smile.

"You're drunk," he said.

"Maybe a little, but I've never been more sure or serious about anything," she answered. "I need this. Promise me Tom."

"I promise," he said, ratifying the new law. "And you know, that like you, my word is my bond." Tom smiled at the double entendre as he pulled out a familiar set of two soft cuffs from a living room cabinet.

Erika took a deep breath. She felt a strange relief and liberation come over her. Like a law-abiding citizen, one accepts and obeys the laws of the jurisdiction where they reside, submitting to those in authority. She now belonged to Tom in a new way, without limits or a way out. Erika still had her job, the stresses, the heavy responsibilities, but in the deepest most carnal part of her, there was one place she was no longer in charge. Her complete submission to him was now the law of the land.

For the strange relief she felt, she also could not deny the new wave of nervousness. She knew Tom's sexual appetite and mischievous side would not hesitate to take full advantage of her and her submission. She saw it in his smile looking at her as she still knelt in front of him on the soft rug as if on display. There would be nothing easy or mundane about what he would require from her.

All of it together made Erika hornier than she had felt in a long time, which was saying something. She wanted Tom to consummate the new law by fucking her with reckless abandon. She wondered what unfulfilled fantasies he might now realize and what his depraved imagination might require of her. She wanted him to use her in ways that would blow the minds of those in the stuffy halls of justice if they ever knew what happened behind their closed doors. She also knew the limits of his sexual demands would no longer be contained in the privacy of their home. Her submission promised anything, anywhere and at any time. That was not lost on Tom or her.

Erika was still kneeling in front of him on the soft rug. "Cross your ankles behind you," Tom said in his customary firm gentle voice.

Erika obeyed. Crossing her ankles behind her forced her knees apart in front of her.

Tom stepped behind her. He secured one set of cuffs around her left ankle and right wrist. He put the second set on her right ankle and left wrist. Erika knew what he was doing. Putting the short cuffs on opposite wrist and ankles secured her hands and feet behind her while and also forcing her chest up and knees wide open in front of her.

Erika could feel the growing arousal heating within her like the warmth of the fire behind her on her naked back and ass. Her nipples grew again, exposing her lust.

"Since you belong to me, there will be no self-stimulation without my knowledge nor without my permission."

"But what if...," she started to negotiate, due to her enjoyment of her trusty vibe.

"That's not a request," Tom interrupted.

"Yes sir."

Tom rubbed his hand down her breast, taking hold of one of her inch-long nipples. Erika moaned. She had been desperate to give for a few hours, since her moment in her office and then the bath. Her pussy tingled at his touch. "You will ask permission before touching yourself, and only do what I allow," he said.

"Yes sir," she said again with a smile, hoping her acquiescence would lead to him pleasuring her.

"Now what are we going to do about that little stunt you tried to pull in your office all by yourself before coming home?"

"We didn't have this agreement yet?" she argued, with lawyer-like logic.

"We do now," Tom said. "What should happen?

"I should be punished," she answered coyly.

Tom squeezed her nipple harder. Erika winced. His control over her was intoxicating.

Tom knelt down in front of her, and kissed her gently on the neck. Cold chills covered her body. "And you shall," he whispered quietly into her ear. Tom's gentle calm control over her was driving her crazy.

Over the next two hours, Tom fucked Erika in the warm romance of the flickering candlelit room in front of the fireplace. Erika was enraptured in her lust and submission as the soft light of the flames danced on their bodies. Each time, he brought her again and again to the brink of climax without allowing it. Her desperation for release grew exponentially. Her eyes begged for it.

Tom released the cuffs around her wrists and led her back up to the bedroom. Tom handed her two more sets of cuffs and told her to secure herself to their bed. The arousal of securing herself to the bed using the restraints was overwhelming. She attached the cuffs still around her ankles to the bottom of the bed. She then secured her left wrist to the top corner of the bed; and then slipped her right hand into the cuff, knowing once it locked, she was completely helpless to Tom. The cuff cinched tightly around her wrist; she was his.

Tom continued to slowly make love to her again and again, requiring every part of her for his pleasure. His torment of denying her also continued. As the sun came up and its rays streamed through the windows, Erika's gorgeous body was filled and covered with Tom's cum. Her clit was swollen at the peak of her long spread legs, as was her desperation for release. Tom freed her from the restraints.

"Time for work," he said.

"Oh gawd, please Tom," she begged. "Take me. Don't leave me like this."

"When I am ready," he answered.

Erika took a cold shower, hoping it would shake her from her overwhelming lust and sexual desperation. It didn't work. It only made her cold and hornier. When she stepped out of the shower, Tom was showered and getting dressed. As exhausted as she was from the all-night fuck-fest, she wanted desperately to commandeer him back into bed. That's when she saw an outfit laid out for her.

There was a low cut short dress she normally saved for party dates with Tom; certainly one she would never wear to work. There was a push-up bra, which was unnecessary with the size of her breasts. It was also one she saved for romantic dates with Tom to drive him more crazy when wearing something that showed off her endowed melons. She would never consider wearing it to work either. Lastly, was her matching pair of red four-inch heels.

"I can't wear this to work," she said, in surprise protest.

"Of course you can," he said with a smile.

"Tom, I have a reputation to keep," she said.

"I have no doubt you will," he said. "How much more impressive to do it wearing this," he said. "Better they see you in that, than this," he said holding his phone up displaying her self-posed sexy pin-up photo.

Erika had given herself no way out. "Damn, you weren't kidding," she resigned herself.

"As you insisted, no limits," he gloated.

Erika began to get dressed, putting the sexy red bra on, and then reached for the matching panties. She didn't see them. She lifted the dress up, assuming they might be underneath. "Tom, you didn't set out my panties," she informed, as she turned toward her panty drawer.

"I know," he said.

"Wait. You're not expecting me to not wear panties to work while wearing THIS dress," she protested.

"That's exactly what you're going to do," he said.

Erika knew one of her greatest assets were her long legs. It was one of the reasons she liked this dress for the way it showed them off when they went out on evening dates. Everything about the dress challenged her own dress code she established for the professional office. To wear it without panties was unthinkable and risky. A slight bend over to pick something up, let alone sitting in a chair would likely expose everything between her legs. Erika could see Tom was not open to negotiations. His demands were trumping her professional judgment.

"It's only the beginning," Tom added.

Erika's mind began to anticipate how she would maneuver herself in the office to limit the possibility of exposure. The day after a big trial was always less eventful, usually focused on debriefing and closing the case details. Her only planned meeting was with her key staff to do just that mid-morning.

Erika slipped her feet into her shoes and looked at herself in the mirror. Her blond hair delicately framed her face. Her features required very little makeup; she wore matching red lipstick. She looked at the clock realizing they both needed to leave to make it to work on time.

"One more thing," Tom said as he stepped up, pulling her close against his body as he gave her a kiss. Erika kissed him back, still enraptured by lust. She felt Tom reach his other hand down to the bottom of her short dress and move his fingers between her labia. Her pussy was still wet from the hours of continual arousal. Erika gasped. Tom's lips moved gently down to her neck as his fingers continued to glide masterfully across her still-swollen clit. Erika's knees began to buckle. She was desperate for him to take her, but also realized it would make her late for work. Her desire to be taken won out. She gasped, and then moaned as the orgasm grew again within her. Her entire body tingled from his touch.

"Oh gawd, oh gawd, yes!" she whispered. "You're going to take it!"

Tom kissed her on the lips before stepping back.

"Oh gawd no!" she yelled. Her body quaked as she stood there. She felt dizzy with arousal. "Don't do this to me, Tom. That's so cruel. Don't leave me like this!" she begged. If he wasn't going to, she was desperate to finish it. She didn't know how she could last the day.

'I'll call you during my break to see how you're doing," Tom said playfully.

"Oh gawd, you are cruel," she repeated.

"Only just the beginning. You know the rules."

Erika arrived to the office, still worked up. She sat down in her familiar leather chair, remembering the unfinished pleasure she enjoyed in it the night before. She never imagined she would be even more desperate the next morning. She looked at the legal papers on her desk, feeling uncharacteristically distracted. Nobody knew her better than Tom; no one could string her out like he was. The irony was she had begged for it.

Erika tried to compose herself as she walked into the conference room for the trial debrief meeting with her lead staff. The meeting started at 9:30; she hoped they would be done by lunch.

"Damn, look at you," one of her assistants said boldly as she walked in.

The men couldn't help to admire the unprecedented view of their boss that the dress showed off. There was little left to the imagination with the help of the tight form fitting dress, the push-up bra and heels.

"My husband asked me to wear it," she confessed with a blush.

"And I'm sure you do everything your husband tells you to do," one of the men said sarcastically, in light of her tough no-nonsense reputation to stand up to anyone.

Erika smiled at the comment. He meant it as a compliment; he had no idea how true his statement was. "You know me," she answered.

Erika took charge of the meeting, as she always did. They worked through the key issues and follow-up strategies to the epic trial. Erika led strongly with even more strategic insight and prowess than usual.

"Damn, you're on a roll," Rick, one of the assistant district attorneys said.

"You're not kidding," Lisa said. "You're always good, but today you're on fire. What's different?"

Erika felt her face blush while trying to maintain her professional focus. Deep down, she could feel the difference in her, and knew what it was behind it. Something had changed in her; her respite of submission to Tom was ironically making her more creative and free at work. She felt grateful to Tom and looked forward to showing him. For the moment, they had work to do.

About an hour into the high-level meeting, Erika's phone buzzed alive. She looked down and saw it was from Tom calling with Facetime, just as he promised. She let it go to voicemail. The phone buzzed a few seconds later indicating he left a message. Almost immediately her phone buzzed alive again. She looked down and saw Tom's picture and name again on the screen.

"Excuse me, I'm sorry, I need to take this," she said.

"You should if it's Tom," one of the men said jokingly.

"Keep discussing this," she ordered. "I'll be right back."

Erika answered the phone before it went to voicemail again. "Hi Tom," she said as she walked out of the conference room toward her office. Her heart raced. Seeing him took her right back to the overwhelming feelings of lust and arousal she had tried unsuccessfully to repress all morning. She could feel her nipples tighten again and her pussy moisten at the sound of his voice.

"You alone?" he asked.

"I just stepped out of a meeting to take your call. I'm walking back into my office."

"Good," he said. "How are you feeling?" he teased.

"I'm climbing the walls," she confessed. "I want to come home and fuck your brains out," she whispered truthfully.

"I'd like that," he said. "Maybe I'll let you tonight," he added with playful cruelty.

"Gawd, Tom. You're driving me crazy."

"Remember last night when I called and you were in your office?"

"Yes," she said, realizing he was punishing her. "I'm sorry Tom. I'll never take myself at work again. I promise," she said with a sincere look into her camera as she set the phone up in the dock on her desk.

"Don't make a promise you may not keep," he said.

"I promise Tom."

"No you don't," he said. "Pull out your vibe," he said in a calm calculated voice.

"Now?" she whispered loudly in shock.

"Right now," he said firmly.

The night before she had been alone in her office with all the lights off except for the small decorative lamp on her desk. Now the office was alive with activity following the big case the day before. All the lights were on. People were bustling about outside the glass walls of her distinguished office. She could even see the conference room filled with her lead staff down the hallway.

"Oh gawd Tom. I can't do that. There are people all around. I need to get back into my meeting."

"You've been begging to be taken," he said. "Now you say you can't? You know the consequences."

"Oh Tom, I am desperate to give. I'm going wild here, but it's too risky."

"This is the only time I'll ask you again," he said with a serious look at her through the phone. "Pull out your vibe. I'm going to watch you take yourself," he said calmly.

Erika's heart raced as she nervously conceded, glancing out her glass walls to see who might be able to see her. She pulled the vibe out of her purse and held it up. The risk of being caught intensified her arousal.

"Turn it on," he said.

Erika lowered it down, raising the bottom of her short red dress in order to slip her fingers into the folds of her labia. She laid the small silver vibe on her swollen clit. She pushed the small button, igniting its powerful buzz. Erika immediately gasped out loud. "Oh gawd," she cried out as her ass squirmed uncontrollably in her leather chair. The hours of teasing and tormenting escalated her body's desperation beyond anything she could remember. The tidal wave rose like a tsunami into an inescapable giant wall ready to crash over her. She squealed uncontrollably, praying no one would be able to hear her. Her nipples swelled like headlights announcing her arousal through the fabric of her dress. Her entire body convulsed in the chair, covered with cold chills. Without thinking, Erika dropped her head back as the epic orgasm crashed over her, completely oblivious to anyone who might see her. Erika's body thundered and quaked with the volcanic eruption. Her cum squirted and then poured from under her dress, drenching the leather beneath her. Erika gasped from the overwhelming pleasure. "Oh shit!" she said, as wave after wave overtook her, each one building on the one before.

Just as the epic orgasm began to subside, a second began to build, folding over the first. She held the vibe in place, coaxing it to pummel her in ecstasy. Erika was lost in nirvana. She couldn't remember back-to-back orgasms so strong. Tom had played her perfectly. She was left slumped in her chair wrecked by the epic climaxes.

"Everything okay?" her assistant Candace said as she hurried into Erika's office, concerned from the moans and muffled screams. "Oh!" she said, suddenly embarrassed and blushing at the sight of her distinguished boss reduced to blissful clump on the other side of her colossal mahogany desk, with the sound of her vibe buzzing like a small saw behind the desk. "You deserved that," she blurted, trying to find a way to leave her boss with dignity in the privacy of her office.