Erika's Vow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erika tried desperately to catch her breath to answer in some kind of coherent way.

Candace smiled at her enviously, seeing Tom on the phone in front of Erika. "I'll check back shortly. Let me know if you need anything," she stammered with an awkward but impressed smile as she hurried out.

Erika gasped again with a look down at her phone. Tom smiled approvingly at her. "It WAS well deserved," he said, for reasons far beyond what Candace would have known. "See you at home for more fun." The screen of her phone went blank, as Tom pushed the button to end the phone call.

Erika sat in disbelief, and yet overwhelmed with the euphoria of pleasure. She tried desperately to compose herself, but her body was shaky. She stood up, unaware that beyond her leather chair being drenched; the back of her dress was also soaked with her cum.

Erika hurried toward the conference room trying to compose herself to re-enter the meeting. Her head spun. She tried to recalibrate her concentration to resume control of the meeting with focus. Her colleagues smiled to welcome her back from her phone call with Tom, noticing her striking thimble-sized nipples pressing through the fabric, the glistening of moisture on her inner-thighs just below the hem of the short dress and the scent a new distinct aroma. She brought the meeting to a quick close, delegating follow-up duties to her staff.

Erika felt useless the rest of the day. Her usual high productivity was compromised. Most in the office thought that was to be expected after such a big day in court the day before. The truth was, her exhaustion was not from the trial, but being fucked by Tom all night long. It was a satisfying fatigue, like after a workout. She couldn't stop thinking about Tom and her new preoccupation of submission to him. As tired as she was, her mind and body buzzed with eager anticipation.

Erika's assistant Candace knocked on her door to Erika's office before entering with some documents for her to sign. There was an awkward elephant in the room tension. "I'm sorry for walking in on you..." Candace started to say.

"No apologies," Erika responded with a blush. "I shouldn't have been, well," she stuttered in a way unlike herself. "I mean, Tom and I have a new arrangement of my submission..." Erika's voice trailed in awkwardness, realizing she was sharing too much in her effort to try to explain.

"You two are amazing," Candace complemented sincerely. "I love what you have. He asked you to be his submissive and you agreed?" she prodded curiously.

"No, I asked him," Erika blurted, surprised she was sharing her new secret in their sex life.

""Damn, I would never have thought," Candace replied. "You're the one always in control."

"That's the point," Erika said, strangely feeling more comfortable about the topic. "I asked him to make me his submissive so I have a place where I can relax in the freedom of complete surrender, making no decisions, but requiring my complete obedience."

"Knowing and seeing Tom, I don't blame you. I would too," Candace confessed. "I wish I could experience what you two have," she added.

Erika looked up at her assistant standing next to her desk; she suddenly saw her in a way she had never experienced. Talking about her sex life with her was also new. Erika admired Candace's petite slender physique, with small perky tits, a matching tight ass and fit legs. Candace always elevated her 5'2 height with four-inch heels. She had long brunette hair, brown eyes and a beautiful smile. Erika's mind ricocheted with fleeting erotic thoughts that surprised even her. She wondered what Candace looked like without her clothes; she wondered what Tom's active imagination and sexual appetite might require if he had his chance with her. "Be careful what you wish for," Erika answered playfully with a smile.

"The only dreams that come true are the ones you open the door to," Candace answered. "Isn't that what you always say?" Candace could feel her own arousal secretly growing. The longer she worked for Erika, the more she admired and respected her. She was realizing there was very little she wouldn't do if Erika asked.

"We'll keep my arrangement with Tom our little secret," Erika asserted realizing her vulnerability took their relationship to a new level. Her new sexual submission to Tom had already invaded her work.

"Yes ma'am," Candace said. "You can trust me. Let me know if there is anything else I can do," Candace ventured again; "Anything," reconfirming her willingness for whatever Erika might ask, professionally or otherwise.

"Thank you Candace. I will," she answered as she gave a knowing look between women that communicated more than words.

"These are you to sign," Candace said, changing the subject.

Erika pondered what the evening might hold for her as she drove home. She pulled into the asylum of the garage and pushed the button to close the door behind her. She took a deep breath of peace, yet also felt her seductive alter ego her rise up within her. Her phone buzzed with a text; it was from Tom.

"Follow the notes. Do exactly what they say."

Erika smiled. She loved his creativity. She had given him permission to use her with it. She walked through the door into the house. Soft jazz music played, the lights were dimmed. She set her purse and keys down on the small table by the door. She saw the first note under a shot glass.

"Take off your dress and enjoy a shot. Find the next note in the living room."

Erika slowly lowered the zipper on the back of the dress while looking around the house from where she was standing, wondering if Tom was home.

"Tom?" she called out.

The house answered with silence, except for the continuing sounds of soft jazz.

She obediently lowered the zipper behind her back until it reached its end just above her ass. She slipped the dress off her shoulders and let it slide down her body. She stepped out of it and laid it on the table, left only wearing her bra and heels. Her nakedness stirred her arousal again. She marveled at Tom's ability to tease and seduce her, even in his absence. She picked up the shot glass and emptied it down her throat. The rich taste of rum coated her throat as it went down.

She obediently walked into the living room. All the window blinds were open. She saw another note and shot glass on the table in the middle of the room next to a candle. Memories of the night before flooded her mind; her love box gushed. She read the next note.

"Take your bra off and take a shot. Find the next note in the kitchen."

Erika removed her bra and set it on the couch. Her firm breasts barely moved as they were freed; her nipples were fully erect from her striptease. She stood fully exposed to the windows. She drank her second shot of rum. She had almost nothing to eat since their breakfast; she felt the alcohol working quickly in her slender body. She also knew Tom was aware what happens to her when she gets inebriated.

Erika sauntered into the kitchen. She felt sexy and vulnerable. She wondered if Tom was somehow watching her. Her suspicion made her hot. Another note waited for her next to a small bottle of body oil and what looked like a small chain.

"Enjoy this shot. Use the oil to massage your body, being generous where you are most sensitive, but do not take yourself. Put the clips on. Answer the door."

Erika looked at the oil and chain again, realizing the chain had nipple clamps at both ends. She picked up the shot glass and emptied it down her throat. The stresses of the day melted away; her head swirled; her pussy gushed with anticipation.

Erika picked up the small bottle of body oil and obediently poured some in her hand. Starting with her neck, shoulders and arms, she started to massage the oil into her tan olive skin. There was something in the oil that made her skin tingle. She continued on her other side, feeling the effects of the oil making her skin come alive and sensitive. With more oil, she took her time massaging her tits, working the magic lubricant in as the soft skin of her breasts was squeezed between her oily fingers. Her nipples tightened to stand out fully in front of her from the tingling of her breasts. Erika moaned with pleasure. She obediently continued to oil, moving her hands down her abs, and reaching around to her ass. She poured the oil from the bottle down each leg, working it in. Her whole body felt alive with a buzz. She poured more oil into her right hand, anticipating what it would feel like, as she applied it generously to her pussy.

"Oh gawd!" she moaned loudly with a gasp as her long fingers worked the oil into the soft folds of her womanhood. It felt electric. She pushed her fingers into her again and again as she ran them up and down her love canal. "Oh yes," she said to herself, desperately wanting to take herself. She stopped just short. She couldn't wait for Tom.

Erika looked on the counter and picked up the chain. Her tingling slippery breasts offered her fully erect nipples for the abuse. Erika winced as she attached the first clamp to the thimble-like nub. She attached the second clamp, allowing the chain to decoratively hang in between.

Erika caught a glance of herself in the reflection of the large window. Her gorgeous body glistened and tingled with hypersensitivity from the magic oil. Her head buzzed from the rum. She felt sexy and aroused; she was becoming Tom's slut. She felt different. She couldn't believe the transformation that had already begun in her over the last 24 hours; she knew it was only the beginning of what Tom would require. Erika welcomed it; she had made her vow of complete obedience to him. There was no going back, even if she wanted. She didn't. She couldn't wait for him to get home; she wondered what the night would hold. Then the doorbell rang.