Erik's Birthday Bash

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassie could sense that he was close and pulled her mouth off his cock with a loud slurping sound. With that, she straddled his body, using one arm for balance, and guided his cock to her pussy. As his cock penetrated her, she moaned loudly. I couldn’t figure out how in the world the other people in the house didn’t hear the coupling of those two. Cassie wasted no time, bucking her body up and down on Erik’s cock. Erik slid his hands up her sides until he reached her breasts. He started to softly knead them in his hands as she continued to bounce around. She reached one of her hands in front of her body to play with her clit and intensify her pleasure. A few strokes of her hand and she came. Her mouth formed an “o” as she moaned out her pleasure. Erik wasn’t too far behind, thrusting his hips upward to get his cock as deep as possible. It wasn’t until that they both had finished their orgasms that they realized I was there.

It was Cassie that noticed me first, “How long have you been watching us?”

“Not that long...”I was leaning against the doorframe, arms crossed defensively across my chest. I looked pretty settled in by the way I was standing, and she figured that out, “But I saw enough...”

That was all it took to make the two of them realize that I could get them in serious trouble.

“You’re not gonna tell, are you?” she said it really casual, as if she wasn’t worried at all.

“You know, I really don’t know...it doesn’t affect me either way...” I also tried to look as casual as possible, to see what their reaction would be.

“You can’t tell them,” she still kept up her calm exterior, but I knew she must have been sweating it on the inside.

I just stood there, not saying anything.

“Come on, I’ll do anything,” still calm as always.

I glanced over at Erik, meeting his eyes and keeping his gaze as I asked, “Anything?”

“ANYTHING.”

I grinned a devilish grin. “Anything” could get me far.

“Ok...come here and we’ll talk.”

They both started to get up, and it was then that I realized they’d never really “disconnected” themselves since their coupling. I could just imagine how embarrassed they both were as Erik pulled out of Cassie and she started to walk over to me. Erik tried to follow.

“Erik stay there. I just want to talk to Cassie.”

Erik sat back down on the bed and started to gather his clothes. He cast me a warning look as Cassie started towards me. If looks could have killed, I’d have dropped on the spot.

Cassie picked up her own clothing on the way to the door and quickly put it as she approached me. The door had never been closed the whole time that Cassie and Erik had been having their little fun, but as we walked out of Erik’s room, I closed the door.

“So what do you want?”

“I wanna tell you something. And I don’t want you and Erik to break up because of it...and then I want to come up with a truce...sort of.”

“Isn’t that a little much?”

“How important is it that your parents don’t find out about you having sex?” I love rhetorical questions.

“So what was it you wanted to tell me?” you could have cut the tension with a knife.

“Erik’s cheating on you.”

“I’m gonna--” I clamped my hand over her mouth.

“Careful,” I warned, “If he hears you, the deal’s off...”

“I’m gonna kill him,” she hissed in a low whisper, “Who’s he cheating with?”

“Me.”

I’ve never seen someone’s face drop quite so fast. She gave me the most heart-broken look I’ve ever seen. It was a look of such pure pain that I had to feel sorry for her and feel bad for what I’d done. She looked down to hide her emotions.

“Hey,” she looked up at me, “it’s not that he doesn’t care about you. I don’t want you two to break up ‘cause of this. You guys gotta keep going out,” she nodded, “The reason I’m saying this at all is because I didn’t like all the secrecy that was always floating around. I felt like I couldn’t say anything to him if you were there because it might accidentally give something away. So what I’m asking for is no more secrecy. None.”

“Like, what do you mean? Are you saying you still want to fool around with him, but don’t want to have to sneak behind my back?”

“Something like that.”

She just sat there with an un-readable expression on her face and looked at me. I could tell that she didn’t have the slightest clue how to respond to that.

“Back in preschool, we were taught to share, right? Now’s a good time to practice that...”

“I don’t think that’s quite what they meant...,” she said with a smile. It was nice to know that some people still had a sense of humor.

She seemed to be weighing the pros and cons of the situation. She finally shook her head and said, “Ok, fine.”

“Great.”

“There’s one thing that I’d like to know.”

“Ask away,” I thought she was going to ask me why I made him cheat or another question that would have been hard to answer. Instead, her question surprised me. “Did you get horny when you were watching us?”

I opened my mouth to say no, but she stopped me. “Hey, if we’re sharing everything, you can’t even try to lie to me about that....”

I sighed, “Yeah, of course. You guys look good together.”

“So…you wanna go share him?” she chirped. It seemed as if her mood was definitely improving. 5 minutes ago, she’d been thinking that I was going to tell her parents about what she did. Now, she was asking me to share her boyfriend. Things change quick around here, don’t they?

“But we’re both here...”

“So we’ll share him at the same time...”

Oh boy. Now I wasn’t sure what I’d gotten myself into. I figured the last thing I needed was a big threesome with the two of them. Oh it’d be fun, but it wouldn’t be right. Of course, when had the fact that something was wrong deterred me from doing it?

I smiled, “Sure, why not?”

“Ok, so how about we both walk in there and just take him?!?”

“Take him?” I smiled at her choice of words.

“We can go in there and share him...literally.”

“Sure, but this time we CLOSE the door.”

She laughed, “Yeah, that would solve a lot of problems, wouldn’t it?”

“Oh yeah,” I said, “On many occasions.”

We both walked into his room, smiling. That threw Erik off. He looked at us as if we’d both gone crazy.

“Hey, give your old friend a hug...” I said as I sauntered over to Erik, arms outstretched.

He stiffly hugged me. I knew he was looking over his shoulder at his girlfriend, who was trying her hardest not to burst out laughing.

As we pulled away from each other, I slid my hands down his back and grabbed his ass. He jumped. He stared at me as if I’d just grown a third eye as I pulled away grinning.

“Go for it!” I heard Cassie behind me.

With that, I jumped on Erik, knocking him onto his back on the bed. I reached down and grabbed ahold of his cock. He managed to get out a “What th--” before I leaned down and passionately kissed him.

He struggled for a moment, but then realized that his girlfriend was there, watching us...and she wasn’t objecting.

“Hey scoot over!” Cassie objected, “I want in on some of the fun!”

I got off Erik so that he could sit up and promptly resumed kissing him. The second I was off, Cassie pounced on him. She quickly unzipped his jeans and stuck a hand in to fish out his cock. I could tell exactly when she went down on him by when he moaned into my kiss. He stopped kissing me for a second and we both looked down to see Cassie sucking away at his cock. She was sucking on it in the same way a child sucks on a lollipop - trying to savor every last lick and always wanting more. When I looked back up at Erik, he was grinning. At that point, I was kneeling on the bed next to him. Cassie was stretched out on the bed over Erik’s lower body, sucking his cock like there was no tomorrow. We managed to rid ourselves of any clothing we might have still had on while we continued to have fun. As Erik moaned and writhed under our caresses, Cassie and I seemed to get the same idea at the same time.

“Hey, what about me?” we chorused. Erik was having all the fun while we were sitting there doing all the work. Before Erik could even respond, I moved into the position for a 69. Cassie seemed a little disappointed that she’d lost her tasty cock, but I didn’t care. Erik started to lick my pussy as I devoured his huge cock. He wasted no time whatsoever warming me up. He knew that I was already horny and started from there. It was right when he started to suck on my clit that I deep throated his cock. Erik let out a loud moan as he felt my hot throat convulse around his cock. He swirled his tongue around my clit in small circles, trying hard not to generate enough pressure to make me cum, but enough to keep me right on the edge. It was frustrating as all hell, and I knew that he was teasing me just because he knew that he could and still get away with it.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Erik stretch out one of his arms to reach for Cassie’s pussy. She’d been so engrossed in watching us that she jumped when he touched her. He started out slow, stroking the outside of her pussy. She was like me - completely horny without having ever been touched. I watched her calmly sit there, staring at us as if she’s been watching a movie, as Erik plunged first two and then three fingers inside of her. He then moved his hand so that he could pump his fingers in and out while stroking her clit with his thumb. When his finger first made contact with her clit, she gasped. The combined pleasure of being eaten out, sucking on a hard cock, being watched, and watching someone else be fingered pushed me over the edge. I came like there was no tomorrow. It felt like my orgasm had lasted a good 10 minutes, although I knew it was only a few seconds. Everything seemed to move in slow motion. I came, feeling my body wracked by intense amounts of blinding pleasure. At the same time, Erik started to hump his cock into my mouth, trying to get it as far down my throat as possible. With one final groan, I felt his whole body tense up as he started to cum. Rivers of cum shot from his cock down my throat as I continued to hungrily suck on his shaft. I continued to drink up all of his cum as he emptied his balls out through the tip of his cock. When he’d finished cumming, he closed his eyes and sighed.

I rolled off his body and watched as he and Cassie connected in a passionate embrace. They started out slow, with light soft kisses. Once the kisses had turned more passionate, Cassie started to kiss her way down Erik’s body. The two of them looked perfect together - they seemed completely comfortable with everything, not hesitating in the slightest. They reminded me of a pair of lovers that had been brought back together after a long separation. Cassie ended her string of kisses only when she reached Erik’s cock. It surprised me that he was still going strong after all we’d done that night, but I pushed the thought out of my mind as I watched her slowly devour his cock. She started out by planting a kiss on the head, and then started to lick slow deliberate strokes down the whole shaft. Her hands weren’t idle either. Her hands were gently massaging his ball sack. Before she actually took Erik’s cock into her mouth, she cast a devilish grin back at me. I couldn’t help but grin back at her. We were all having fun. With that, she returned her attention to the cock in front of her and literally devoured it. It seemed as if she was a starving beggar with Erik’s cock being the last sausage in the world. Erik put both of his hands on the back of her head, forcing her to deep-throat him.

I couldn’t just sit there anymore. I was too horny to not be getting any action. However, it looked like everyone’s hands were full, so I took the matter into my own hands. Literally. As I watched the action before me, I reached one of my hands between my legs. My pussy was literally dripping onto the bed as I stuck two fingers into it. I pistoned those fingers in and out as I reached my other hand down to massage my clit. I rolled it between my fingers, closing my eyes and gasping as a tiny wave of pleasure ran through my body.

Cassie pulled Erik’s cock out of her mouth with a resounding pop. I heard Erik groan in disappointment as the cool air washed over his cock. She looked over at me, “If you wanna take your turn with him, go ahead. Personally, I wanna be eaten out.”

Couldn’t argue with that. Before Erik even had the chance to lay down on the bed, Cassie had her pussy in position over his face. When Erik was finally settled, he started to devour Cassie’s pussy. I didn’t waste my opportunity to have fun either. I couldn’t resist his hard cock which was standing up like a tent-pole from his body. I quickly mounted him, lowering myself onto his cock. It penetrated me, stretching me wide and filling me deeply. It felt so good to be full of hard cock again that I had to softly moan. I started slowly, raising and lowering myself on his cock. All the while, he was voraciously licking Cassie’s pussy. After a little while, he started to thrust his hips upwards, to push his cock even deeper into my dripping pussy. I started to bounce around on his cock, feeling my orgasm rise with every movement. He obviously wasn’t too far away from his own orgasm as he pushed Cassie off of him and pulled me down to kiss him. I could taste her on his mouth as he kissed me. Without breaking our rhythm, Erik flipped us so that I was on my back and he was on top, pistoning his hard cock deep into me. It only took a few deep thrusts before he started to cum. He moaned loudly as his orgasm started, but then toned it down. He realized if he kept it up, someone somewhere was bound to hear. Since he couldn’t pour out his pleasure through moans, he used his kisses. He continued to thrust his cock in and out of me as he came. I could feel his cum shoot out of his cock and hit the inside walls of my pussy. It was then that my own orgasm hit me. My pussy convulsed around the hardness of his cock, causing him to deeply groan once more. Erik roughly kissed me as we both rode out our orgasms.

After we had both finished, we looked over to Cassie, who was perched on the far side of the bed. She had a few fast-paced fingers buried in her pussy busily pleasuring herself, just as I had been only minutes earlier. She looked at us through glazed eyes as she brought herself to orgasm. She continued to furiously pump her fingers in and out of her pussy as she neared her orgasm. I guess she didn’t like that she had to do herself while Erik and I had had each other’s help, and she let us know.

“How about a little help here?”

“I’m exhausted...” Erik clearly was. As he rolled over on the bed, his softening cock slipped out of my body. He closed his eyes and sighed. I looked back at Cassie.

“Like I said, how about some help?”

I think it was the effect of all the orgasms I’d had that night that made me go over to her and reach a hand between her legs. It surprised me that I’d actually done it, ‘cause I’d never had any desire to fool around with other girls. What surprised me the most was when Cassie pulled me to her and kissed me. All of our inhibitions dropped right there as we started to make out. Once she realized that I was comfortable with what was happening, Cassie extended one of her arms so that she could stroke my pussy. We played with each other’s pussies in the same way we would have played with our own, alternating between probing with our fingers and stroking our clits. It took no time at all for us to bring each other to orgasm. We gasped into each other’s mouths as our orgasms neared. Cassie’s orgasm hit first, and I felt her pussy clamp down on my probing fingers. The feeling of the vice-like grip on my hand triggered my own orgasm. Cassie continued to pump her fingers in and out of my pussy as we both climaxed.

Once we’d both come down from la-la land, we looked over at Erik. He was lying on the other side of the bed with his head propped up on an arm. He was smiling a very satisfied, very contented smile. He blinked at us as I smiled.

“Hey you guys up there!” that jolted us all from our fantasy world and made us jump, “Do you want something to eat?”

We all scrambled to get our clothes on and get out into the hallway where we could look over the banister at Erik’s mother. “Not right now...” I said, looking over at Cassie, “I had some snacks earlier...”“Yeah, me too,” Cassie said, winking at me.

It wasn’t too long after that that Cassie and I had to get home. It was already late and we didn’t want to drive home in pitch-blackness. So we started to leave. Erik gave us each a hug and a soft kiss before we left. He was even kind enough to walk us out to our cars. We both waved Cassie off and then I started getting in my car. I sat down and closed the door after me. As Erik started to walk back up the driveway, I opened my window.

“Hey!” he turned around, “By the way, happy birthday!”

“Thanks. You guys definitely made it happy!”

And then I drove off.

12