Erik's Transformation Ch. 03

Story Info
Finally, Erik fucked his mom!
3.9k words
4.65
190.1k
100

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 12/13/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nik314
nik314
858 Followers

Many thanks to Nadia for editing and improving this.

*

As they drove home, Kate was confused and thought about the proposal from Dr. Wood. Her voice echoed in her mind, "Kate, I plan to let him fuck you!" She was a bit shocked, but at the same time she was very excited by that statement. She was wondering if it was the right way to help Erik. Should she obey Dr. Wood? Dr. Wood was someone whom Kate believed in and respected. Erik's question interrupted her thinking.

"Mom, are you going to work today?"

"No, I took the day off."

"Excellent! We'll have the whole day just for us." He was very cheerful and happy and Kate had to admit that Dr. Wood was right and that her therapy was evidently working well.

When they arrived home, Erik began to undress immediately and without any shame. His semi-erect cock jumped out of his underwear.

"Oh horny boy, you need relief, don't you?" Kate asked provocatively.

"Yes mom, I do," he answered proudly. He did not hide that he enjoyed the sex games with his mom.

She came over to him and took off his T-shirt. Now Erik was completely naked. She kissed him gently on the cheek. Her hands caressed his face, neck, shoulders and chest. She enjoyed the firmness of his body while she realized that this was a real man in front of her.

"Mom, can I see your tits again?"

Kate paused for a second. She was a little surprised with his immediate question.

"Of course honey," she replied meekly.

He did not wait for her and started unbuttoning her blouse. Soon it fell open, revealing a thin and sexy bra.

"Wow mom, you are so hot," Erik exclaimed. "Can I touch them, mom?" asked Erik pleadingly.

"Yes," she gasped and blushed. "It's something we've already done for the doctor," she thought.

He took her breasts out of her bra and squeezed them some more. Kate moaned with pleasure and opened her eyes wide but she didn't move. Erik realized that she surrendered and without questions he took one of her breasts into his mouth. Her body trembled spontaneously and her moans increased as he sucked on one oversensitive nipple and played with the other. Her hands instinctively grasped his head, bringing him deeper into the swell of her breast.

She was horny and the lack of sex had left her utterly frustrated. "Oh, I'm not going to be able to stop him..." she thought. Finally, Kate gathered her strength and finally spoke up. "Please, honey... that's enough. Let me satisfy your needs."

Then, she lowered herself to her knees in front of him and there was a very thick, long, hard cock, ready for action. She was shocked to find her pussy drooling heavily and pulsing in her panties as she thought about how it would feel to have Erik thrusting his big hard cock into her meaty pussy, satisfying her wanton needs. Now she was sure that she also needed a good, hard, long fuck.

She put her hands on his hips and opened her mouth in the shape of an "O" as wide as she could. Without moving her head, she lightly pulled his ass forward. The hugely swollen head of her son's prick penetrated her warm mouth. Erik groaned out his pleasure when he felt his cock-head slide into his mom's hot, wet, and silky smooth mouth. Then, she pushed his hips and his cock-head plopped out of her mouth. Quickly, she pulled his hips forward again and now his cock penetrated her mouth a bit deeper.

She continued to rhythmically push forward and back on his hips and gradually she let his giant, throbbing cock penetrate her mouth inch after inch. Reflexively, he began to wiggle his hips back and forth in her mouth each time deeper and deeper. Erik looked down at her and he saw her cheeks were expanding outward from his fat cock thrusting in and out. He groaned when he realized that he was actually fucking the mouth of his beautiful, horny mom. She moaned low and lustily and relaxed her throat to receive his big cock as deep as possible.

"Ohhhhh, yessss!" Erik groaned as he thrust his cock deep in his mom's throat. He could feel her throat stretch to accommodate the swelling of the head of his cock. Kate moved her tongue down to flick gently over his balls while her throat tightened and loosened around him.

He thrust deep again and again. Finally, Kate felt him exploding in her mouth and he shot a big load of his hot, slick semen down the back of her mouth and into her throat. His orgasm was so intense, his knees got weak and he had to hold on to her head.

"Ooohhh...mmmm..." Kate moaned loudly as her control loosened. She moaned in ecstasy, her mouth was overflowing with Erik's hot thick sperm and she hungrily tried to swallow all of it. Erik continued to fuck her mouth gently until his hard-on went soft in her mouth.

"Oh, mom, that was great!" Erik sighed. "Can we do this again later...please?"

Kate finally let go of his cock and stood up. After his furious mouth-fucking, her whole body was absolutely glowing with lust. She was breathing heavily and her head was spinning. One thought formed in Kate's dazed mind, "fuck that beautiful cock as soon as possible."

"Mom, can we do this again..." he repeated pleadingly. "That was soooo good!"

"Would you like that?" she asked, her voice husky with arousal.

"Yes mom, it felt so incredibly good."

"Ok, we can do that again, honey! And more..." She kissed him gently on the cheek. Then, she took her blouse and bra and went to his room.

Erik enjoyed seeing her naked, heavy breasts which swayed as she walked.

**

Kate was sure she could not wait any more. She called her boss and told him that she need some days off. Then, she called Dr. Wood.

"Hi, Kate speaking." Kate said uncertainly.

"Ooh Kate, how are you?" Dr. Wood was surprised. She didn't expect that Kate would call so soon.

"Err, I am fine. I thought ... about your proposal, and..."

"Did you make a decision, darling?" Dr. Wood asked softly.

"Yes, I think ... I have to help him. I wish that his self-confidence increases." She said to cover up her own needs.

"Of course Kate, are you ready to let him fuck you?" Dr. Wood asked directly.

"Yes, I am ready," Kate replied meekly.

"Bravo Kate!" She was pleasantly surprised by Kate's quick decision. Now, she was absolutely sure that Kate needed a good fuck and a big cock badly.

"But... err... can you assist me ... you know ... the first time?"

"Of course, Kate! I am here to help you. Now it is 2 p.m. I'll be there in an hour because I want to have all afternoon for us and I want to have enough time for your first fucking. I want to teach Erik slowly how to fuck you."

"Yes, yes..." Although she was not expecting that the doctor would come so soon, Kate agreed without protest. They ended the conversation and Kate went to take a shower. Then, she put on only small panties and a short bathrobe without a bra. The crotch of her thin panties was not quite wide enough to cover all of her femininity, which looked incredible.

Her bathrobe was so short that it barely covered her round ass and her fully shaped thighs were completely exposed. The deep neckline revealed most of her large breasts. Kate realized that she now enjoyed wearing sexy clothes and flaunting her outrageous femininity and sensuality. When she walked into the living room, Erik was sitting naked and watching TV.

He saw her and cried out, "Wow mom, you are ... so sexy".

"Thanks honey," she smiled. "Please, put on your underwear. Dr. Wood will be arriving soon."

"Why is she coming?" he asked worriedly.

"Do not worry. She wants to talk about your further progress," she said soothingly.

Soon enough, the doorbell rang and Kate opened the door.

"Wow, my darling. You are so cute and sexy," Dr. Wood did not hide her excitement to see Kate in this release. They sat in the living room and Erik brought them a drink. His erection was huge and he was not trying to hide it.

"Obviously your cock likes mom's sexy look," Dr. Wood joked with him.

"Yeah," Erik answered shortly and blushed.

"Kate, did you empty his testicles since you came home from my office?"

"Yes, of course. He needed relief as soon as we got home."

"Ooh, bravo Erik! How did you satisfy him, Kate?

"Well he asked to see my tits and I let him..."

"Yes, I saw that he liked your big tits. Did you let him touch and squeeze them?"

"Err, yes..."

"And mom let me kiss her tits and suck her nipples," added Erik proudly.

"Really? Bravo Kate. How did it feel when Erik kissed your nipples?" Dr. Wood asked.

"Mmmm, marvelous!" Kate exclaimed honestly and blushed.

"Erik, you have to know that your mom has very sensitive nipples and you must be very gentle when you start sucking them. In this manner, mom will really enjoy your sucking."

Erik nodded when he realized that Dr. Wood suggested him to suck his mom's nipples again!

"Did she give you a blowjob?"

"Actually, she let me fuck her mouth," Erik replied honestly.

"Wow, excellent Kate! Tell me more, Erik."

"Well, mom knelt in front of me and did not move her head. She put her hands on my hips and pulled forward and back...Then I started to fuck her mouth, it was so soft and warm! My dick slid along her tongue and was hitting on her cheeks. Mom made "mmmm" sounds and I was overwhelmingly excited by the sight of my wet cock head fucking mom's mouth. I rammed my dick deeper and deeper and then I felt the cock head penetrate her throat! I did it again and again ... Wow, it was amazing and I had to cum!"

"You're a lucky guy, Erik! Most guys never get to experience deep throat, because most women cannot suppress a gag reflex. But your mom is a skilled woman," Dr. Wood smiled at Kate who blushed again.

Erik was proud of his mother. He remembered when she first time sucked his cock and that it was strange for him that she did not respond when his cock penetrated her throat.

"How did he cum, Kate?" asked Dr. Wood.

"Err, he came hard and abundantly. His cock-head was deep in my throat and his first two spurts of semen went straight into my esophagus. Then he move back his cock and his next two spurts filled my mouth. When he pulled out his cock, he gave me two more bursts of sperm on my cheeks and lips," she replied and unknowingly licked her lips.

"Wow, mom was covered in sperm again," cooed Dr. Wood, glancing at Kate.

"Yes, it was an amazing sight!" Erik confirmed happily.

"Do you like mom making you cum in her mouth?"

"Yes, I do. I really do," he answered enthusiastically.

"That's because your mom has an attitude where she is content and looking forward to having a fun sexual time with you. And you were able to sense it. Her attitude plays a role that is far more important than any technique mom can use on you. That's why I want you to learn more about sex from your mom."

Erik nodded but he still did not understand what the doctor wanted.

Dr. Wood continued, "Your mother and I think you're ready for the next stage of learning. Erik, I think it's time to make love to your mother."

"Wow, you think ... fuck..."

"Yes, I think it's time to fuck your curvaceous mom. Would you like fuck your mom, Erik?"

"Yes, yes ... of course ... a lot. But... mom... does she..."

"Do not worry. Mama really wants it too, right Kate?"

"Yes, mom really wants you to fuck me, honey," Kate replied meekly.

"Wow mom, I cannot wait..." Erik did not hide his verve.

"Oh, your cock is so nice! You are so hard for your mom, aren't you?" Dr. Wood asked and stroked her hand over his large bulge. Erik moaned as she gave his cock a hard squeeze and just nodded.

"Erik, now we are going to play sexy games for adults. So, do not be shy. Mom and I will help you. Kate, I recommend that we go to your bedroom," Dr. Wood whispered and stood up. Without delay, they followed after her. When they entered her room, Dr. Wood asked, "Have you kissed him before, Kate?"

"Err ... no... we have not kissed yet," Kate responded.

"Erik must learn that romantic love is different from maternal love. It's an intense, new feeling unlike any of those other ways of loving. Our ability to feel romantic love develops during adolescence, in Erik's age. It's a natural part of growing up to develop romantic feelings and sexual attractions to others. These new feelings can be so exciting. Kissing will help Erik become more relaxed. It's important that he has a feeling of emotional closeness with you, Kate. Do you understand?" asked Dr. Wood.

Both of them nodded.

"Now Erik, kiss your mom, lick and suck her lips. Kate show him," added Dr. Wood.

Kate felt breathless as Erik pulled her closer to him. She seized his face with both hands and pulled him toward her so that she could test out her beautiful lips. Kate lightly grazed her lips over his, keeping the pressure as soft as possible. After she did that a few times, she shifted her focus to gently kissing his lower lip. Then, she opened her mouth to him, probing with the tip of her tongue. Mother and son began exploring and tasting each others mouths. Both of them couldn't fight the moan of delectation. Kissing her son was turning Kate on even more.

"Great Kate, you are an excellent teacher. Do you like kissing your mom, Erik?"

Finally, Kate parted from her son and Erik answered breathlessly. "I like kissing mom. It was hot and exciting. Her lips are so soft and wet and I love to play with her wet tongue."

"Nice, now let's fuck your mother," said Dr. Wood. "Undress you and your mom, Erik."

Erik took off his T-shirt and underwear quickly, freeing his hard cock. Then, he took off his mom's bathrobe and exposed her breasts and hard nipples. He squeezed her naked breast spontaneously and Kate moaned.

"Kate, for the first time I suggest that Erik penetrates you from behind."

"You think he should fuck me in ... doggy position?" asked Kate who blushed.

"Yes, Kate. Please get on all fours. I want your ass in the air."

Kate got on her knees and elbows and Erik and Dr. Wood were able to see her round ass, her vaginal length and even the plumpness of her lips. Her small panties were wet and transparent. Kate felt a new excitement in this position and she was aware that she was exposed to them completely.

"Wow, look at this Erik! Yours mom's bottom is solid and wide in construction. Her curvy thighs are sturdy. It's good for you that your mom is so well-constructed. In addition, your mom is always extremely wet. All of that ensures that she can withstand your big cock and your hard fucking."

Erik liked to listen to her explanations and tried to be careful. Then, Dr. Wood took off Kate's panties and now she was completely naked.

"Oh mom, you are so wet," Erik exclaimed in amazement. Kate was very excited and she could not stem the juices running down the insides of her legs.

Dr. Wood was also amazed at how Kate was wet and how swollen her big vaginal lips were.

"Come on, Erik. Mom cannot wait any more!"

The doctor wrapped her hands around his cock and led him to mom's butt. Several times she slapped her ass with his cock. Then, she put his cock head on her vulva and spread the lips slightly. She stroked her pussy gently and let his cock hit her clitoris ever so lightly.

Dr. Wood noticed a slight jerk of Kate's hips along with a sharp gasp. She smelt intensively like a bitch in heat, her vaginal lips were wide open and the doctor knew Kate was more than ready to receive his cock. Clutching his cock she put his glans at the entrance of her pussy. Kate moaned, lowered her head to the pillow and pushed her well-shaped ass up beggingly at Erik.

"Your pussy is very sensitive, isn't it?" Dr. Wood asked.

"Ohh... yes!" Kate agreed.

"Erik, you are huge, be careful and enter your mom slowly."

Erik pushed his hips forward and the doctor let him penetrate Kate only one inch.

"Ahh... ahhhh," Kate moaned. She had never been stretched like that until now.

"Are you okay, Kate?" Dr. Wood asked worriedly while she caressed her back.

"Yes ...ahh it's so good!"

The doctor moved her hand on Erik's cock and let him penetrate her pussy another inch deeper.

"Ohh mom, your pussy is so hot and tight!" Erik said enthusiastically and started sliding his hips back and forth, thrusting his cock deeper and deeper into her amazing pussy.

"Ohh yes..." Kate could not stop moaning.

"Kate, more than half of his cock is in you. Do you want more?" Dr. Wood asked.

"Ohh... yes I want... I need .." Kate replied pleadingly.

Dr. Wood removed her hand from Erik's cock and he impaled her completely in one wet stroke.

"Slowly Erik, fuck your mom slowly! Relax and enjoy it, Kate. Let your little boy fuck you deeply."

Erik almost withdrew completely and then slowly slid it in all the way again.

"Ohhhh, good, Erik ... damn good. Oh, I couldn't wait to get all of your cock inside me," Kate sighed. She was ecstatic and kept saying, "Yes honey ... deep and slowly, ahh... deep and slowly. I like that, Erik."

Her pendulous heavy breasts were swaying in rhythm with his fucking and Dr. Wood could not resist and gently tightened Kate's breast and nipple. Kate moaned more loudly. She had never felt so full in her entire life. She had never been penetrated so deeply before. She felt the head of his cock slamming against her cervix and this was a new feeling for her. Kate knew the oncoming orgasm was going to be huge.

"Ahh... Ahh... Ahhhh!" she practically melted with pleasure from the Erik's fuck.

"Bravo Erik, your mom orgasmed so strongly. Continue to fuck her. She needs more. Swivel your hips in a circle so mom can feel your cock from all angles."

Erik did as he was told and he felt his mother's cunt squeezing and pulsating.

"Mom ... ohh . I am going to come..."

"Don't worry about it, Erik. This is your first time. Cum as soon as you can. Cum for your mommy," Dr. Wood encouraged him.

Erik groaned as he thrust his cock deep into his mom's pussy. The sperm spouted from the end of his massive cock and Kate felt his hot semen fill her pussy and womb. It was so exciting and she squealed and grunted as a second orgasm took her.

"Honey, oh God... ohhh I'm cumming, honey, ohhhh...you made me cum again..."

Dr. Wood was pleased to see that Kate thrust her ass against his spurting cock, unable to resist. Erik continued to thrust in and out, fucking mom's glorious cunt. Finally, he became too weary to maintain the movement and he stood, unmoving and with his cock still buried in his mom's pussy.

"Erik, you've been great. You filled mom's pussy with your sperm. Come out slowly now."

Kate moaned in disappointment when he pulled his dick out of her pussy. Erik sat next to mom, stroking her back and gasping for air. Kate did not move and gasped for air too. Her round firm ass was in the air and Dr. Wood noticed she still had her pussy wide open.

"Look at your mom's beautiful pussy and how it's very wet and swollen. Your fat cock made mom's pussy gape wide open."

Dr. Wood put her hand on Kate's ass and Kate felt the doctor's finger slip between her full pussy lips. Kate let out a loud moan and then covered her mouth.

"It's okay, Kate. Do not be shy and do not restrain yourself. I understand that it's hard for you to resist his beautiful cock. Lie down now on your back and rest, you've earned it. So, did you enjoy this experience, Erik?" Dr. Wood now focused on Erik, but she did not stop caressing Kate's tummy and pussy.

"Oh, yes, that was, that was... ahh ... the greatest thing I ever felt," he answered, still slightly out of breath.

"I'm glad to hear that from you!" Dr. Wood did not hide her pleasure. "It is important that you enjoy sex, but do not forget that it is important that your partner enjoys it too. You have to know what your partner likes and you have to be careful with your partner, as you have been careful with your mother a little while ago. You've noticed how your mom enjoyed it all?"

nik314
nik314
858 Followers
12