Erik's Transformation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erik nodded.

"Yes, you were attentive and mom enjoyed it greatly. Although you fucked her just ten minutes, your mom orgasmed twice! Your mom is a woman who loves a thick cock. A cock's circumference is very important to your mom. Remember mom's sensitive genital tissues are located around the perimeter of her vagina. Mom's G-spot is located within a couple inches of the vaginal orifice. The more pressure that is exerted on these structures, the more enjoyable intercourse will be for your mom. That's why your mom enjoyed it when you spread her pussy with your thick cock.

"On the other hand, pounding on a woman's cervix may be very pleasant for her and can be enjoyable for some women, like your mom. This area gets more sensitive as an orgasm approaches. You've noticed how your mom loved when you rubbed her cervix with your cock-head and how then she orgasmed strongly. For that reason, when you fuck a woman like your mom, always penetrate deep into her pussy and gently rub her cervix."

Erik nodded again. Dr. Wood noticed that his cock was fully erect again. Obviously, her advice had been exciting for him. She moved her hand from Kate's belly to her slippery pussy and Kate moaned.

"We talked for a long time. I can tell that mom is very aroused. Mom's pussy is hungry and mom can't wait any longer. She needs a new portion of sperm. Now, you're going to fuck your mom in missionary position. Please Kate, make sure you feel comfortable in the bed and spread your legs wide for Erik."

Kate blushed but she did it with enthusiasm as the doctor said. Her legs were spread wide and her meaty pussy was completely exposed. A small stream of cum poured out from her pussy and Erik exclaimed, "Ohhh mom, your pussy is so beautiful! I need to fuck your pussy again and again."

"Yes, honey, mom needs your beautiful cock... ahh ... fuck me, please," Kate moaned keenly.

To be continued...

12