Erin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TryAnything
TryAnything
9,323 Followers

Pressing as deep into the shadow as possible, Erin watched as the girl opened the door to Hot Productions and walked in, leaving the door open.

"Hello, everybody, here I am," Erin heard her say as she threw her arms open wide in greeting.

Erin could see her mother come up and hug the girl, then kiss her, a kiss that seemed to Erin to last much longer than it should. She also noticed that her mother was wearing a thin silk-like house robe that only came down to about mid-thigh. She watched as her mother introduced the girl to Bill and Brian, both of whom greeted her with long kisses, and then a strange man, very tall, big muscles, who kissed her hard, his hands cupping her ass and pulling her close to him.

Through the open door Erin could see them all go through a doorway into another room. Her curiosity getting the better of her, Erin quietly tip-toed into the room, following where they had gone until she finally heard their voices up ahead of her. Wanting to see into the room where the voices were coming from, Erin looked for a way to not be seen.

Seeing a standing rack full of clothes next to the door, Erin quickly slid behind it, peering through a crack in the clothes to see fully into the next room. To her surprise, it looked like a miniature school classroom with a few desks, blackboard, books. Erin saw her mother hand the girl some clothes, and to her surprise the girl simply undressed right there. When she stepped out of her platform shoes, Erin almost gasped at how small and young she looked. The top of her head only came up to Jane's shoulder.

She noticed that her father and brother and Jason were eyeing the girl's naked body critically as she began to put on the clothes her mother had handed her. It was a boring school uniform, though the skirt was very short and you could see the girl's full breasts straining against the see-thru white shirt that was obviously a size or two too small. When she was dressed, Jane checked her outfit and appeared to give some instructions to everyone before moving over behind a movie camera that was mounted on a tripod to the side of what was the teacher's desk.

"Okay, places," Jane said, putting her eye to the camera. "And action," she said once the girl and Brian and Jason had seated themselves at two of the desks and Bill moved behind the teacher's desk.

"I've graded your tests, class," Bill said, picking up some papers from the desk. "Nice job, Jim," Bill said to Brian, handing him a paper. "And you too, Sam. But you, Sue, once again you failed," he said to the girl, handing her a paper, a stern look on his face.

"Oh, Mr. Smith," the girl cried, looking up at him. "I can't fail again," she complained. "My parents will be so angry. I'll do anything, but please don't fail me again," she sobbed.

"There, there," Bill said, moving close to the girl and putting his hand on her shoulder, drawing her close to him, having the effect of pressing her cheek against his crotch. "I'm sure we can work something out," he said, rubbing her head.

"Oh, do you think so?" the girl asked, rubbing her eyes and then letting her hand rest directly over Bill's crotch. "I'd be willing to do anything," she said, rubbing him.

Erin watched in total disbelief as the girl slowly unzipped her father's pants, reaching in and pulling his cock out into the open. She had never seen a cock before. She couldn't believe it as this tiny little girl began licking and sucking on her father's cock, at one point taking the whole thing into her mouth at once. It looked so huge, she couldn't imagine how she managed to fit the whole thing.

"Okay, cut," Jane called out after several minutes.

The girl gave Bill's cock one last lick and released him, his cock standing straight out in front of him.

"Let's do the desk scene now," Jane said, moving the camera and tripod.

Erin couldn't believe that her mother was so nonchalant about her father having his cock sucked. She was actually filming it!

"Let me change," Jane said, turning towards the door.

Erin held her breath as her mother walked right over to the rack she was hiding behind and pulled an outfit on its hanger off, turned and walked back into the room. She couldn't believe she hadn't been seen.

But she had. At the last moment Jane had noticed Erin crouched behind the rack but had decided to ignore it and act like she hadn't seen her. She was smiling to herself as she returned to the room. She shrugged her robe off, revealing that she had been naked beneath it, and pulled on the outfit she had chosen from the rack, a business suit with a skirt that came down only to her upper thighs.

Erin was mildly surprised that Jane had undressed in front of Brian, but seeing his non-reaction she realized that it wasn't the first time.

"Okay, Tasha, you're going to be sitting on the edge of the desk, and Jason, don't forget your cue," Jane instructed, checking the camera. "Okay, action," she said, looking into the camera's lens.

"I think you need to be punished for failing a test," Bill said to Tasha, pulling her to her feet and guiding her over to the front of his desk where he easily picked her up and sat her on it.

"Oh, Mr. Smith, please don't hurt me," Tasha begged, leaning back in mock fear, bringing her feet up onto the edge of the desk, her knees wide apart.

"And you didn't wear any panties again," Bill said in mock anger, reaching out and pulling her skirt up onto her stomach, exposing her naked pussy.

"Oh, please," Tasha cried out as Bill dropped to his knees and buried his face in her pussy.

Erin couldn't see what was happening, but she had a pretty good idea. Tasha had lain back on the desk while Bill ate her pussy, her head hanging over the edge, her legs sticking up in the air.

"I think the principal should have a say in this," Bill said, licking his lips as he looked up from between Tasha's legs. "Go call her," Bill instructed Jason, "then come help me keep this girl quiet."

Jason walked around the desk by Tasha's head and called out loudly, "Principal Adams, Mr. Smith requests you to please come to his classroom."

"I'll be right there," Jane called out from behind the camera.

Erin watched with curious amusement now as Jason walked back to stand by Tasha's head, reaching down and unbuttoning her blouse, pulling it open to expose her breasts, nipples hard and pointing up in the air. He grabbed Tasha's nipples between his fingers, squeezing them and pulling them hard, causing Tasha to gasp and arch her back up off the desk. Erin had to stifle a gasp when Jason reached down with one hand and unzipped his pants, pulling an already hard cock out and sticking it in Tasha's mouth. Then Bill stood up and Erin realized that he was pushing his cock into Tasha's pussy. She wondered how such a small girl could possibly take such a large thing like Bill's cock into herself without being split in two, but Tasha merely groaned around Jason's huge cock in her mouth as Bill began to fuck her.

Then Jane walked around from behind the camera into the picture, exclaiming, "Mr. Smith, just what is going on here?"

"Ahh, Principal Adams," Bill said, pumping his hips back and forth as he continued to fuck Tasha. "This bad girl failed another test and she is trying to get extra credit to improve her grade. I told her you'd have to be consulted also."

"I see," Jane said, moving around next to Jason. "And what do you have to say for yourself?" she asked the cocksucking Tasha.

"Oh, I'll do anything to get my grade better," Tasha said, gripping Jason's cock with both hands while she replied.

"You'll have to convince me of that," Jane said, nudging Jason aside and lifting one foot up onto the desk, her pussy poised over Tasha's face.

This time Erin did gasp out loud as she saw her mother lift her skirt, showing her pussy just an inch above Tasha's face. Erin was struck at how immature her mother looked, then realized that it was because there was no hair whatsoever on her pussy. It was as bald and smooth as a baby's.

"Convince me," Jane commanded, and Erin watched in utter disbelief as Tasha's tongue snaked out of her mouth into her pussy.

Erin knew that some of the girls at the convent did things forbidden and she suspected that this was something like that, but the fact that it was her mother, in front of her father and brother, well, that was just incredible. She was really amazed when her brother stood behind their mother and removed her clothes, his hands wrapping around her to hold and fondle her large breasts, pinching and pulling on her nipples while Tasha continued to make all sorts of slurpy wet sounds.

"I'm gonna cum," Bill growled, pulling his cock from Tasha's pussy.

"Okay, let's change positions," Jane said, stepping away from Tasha's tongue.

Erin watched as her father came and stood by Tasha's head, his big hard cock glistening in the light. What really surprised her was her mother bending over between Tasha's legs, her mouth right over her pussy.

"Okay, I want a nice, messy cum shot all over her face," Jane instructed. "Then I want you to push the cum from all over her face into her mouth with your cock. Tasha, you make a big show of all the cum in your mouth. Stick out your tongue to show it, then swallow it all very obviously and then stick out your tongue again to show it is all gone."

"Not a problem," Tasha said, pushing up onto her elbows. "I love cum."

"Yes, I know you do," Jane laughed. "And Jason, you know your part; cum shot on the ass dripping down the crack. Okay, let's get to it," Jane said, lowering her face into Tasha's freshly fucked pussy.

Erin just stared as Tasha lay back down and her father fed his cock into her mouth, inch by inch disappearing until the whole thing was buried deep in her throat. She could hear her mother's slurping noises between Tasha's legs. But she was really shocked when Jason stood behind her mother, his big hard cock in his hand, and began rubbing it up and down the crack of her ass and pussy.

Jane was bent over at the waist eating Tasha's pussy, her feet planted wide apart. She sighed into Tasha's pussy when she felt Jason's cock slide into her pussy, stroking deep. She wondered what effect all of this was having on Erin, hiding behind the wardrobe rack.

"Okay, here comes your extra credit for your test," Bill growled, pulling his cock from Tasha's mouth.

Erin saw streams of white fluid shoot out of her father's cock onto Tasha's face, covering it. She stared as he began wiping the cum all over Tasha's face, pushing it into her mouth. When Tasha stuck out her tongue, all covered with the thick white fluid, Erin found she was holding her breath as Tasha very deliberately swallowed, sticking out her tongue to show that it was all gone. Erin found herself wondering what it tasted like.

Tasha was thrashing on the table as Jane expertly sucked her pussy, driving her into the abyss of orgasm over and over again. Then she saw Jason take his huge glistening cock in his hand and aim it as streams of cum shot from the end onto her mother's ass.

"Okay, cut," Jane said, standing up, her face shining with Tasha's pussy juices. "That was great, everyone," she said, turning to the camera and turning it off. "Nice job, Jason," she said, reaching behind herself and scooping a handful of cum from between her ass cheeks, bringing her hand to her mouth and licking the sticky stuff off.

"Brian, do you mind?" Jane asked, turning to her son.

"Sure, mom," he laughed.

Jane bent over, putting her hands on the floor, her cum-covered ass and pussy pointing directly to where Erin was hiding behind the clothes rack. Brian got on his knees behind her and began licking her ass and pussy, cleaning up all of the cum that Jason had shot all over her. When he finished, Jane stood up, turning around and kissing him long and hard.

"Thank you," she said. "That was just wonderful."

"Mmm, I can't wait to shoot the next scene," the small girl replied, getting to her feet.

"Why don't we all have some lunch and then shoot the next scene," Jane suggested. "I know I'm hungry."

"That sounds good," Jason agreed, absent-mindedly squeezing and stroking his cock. "Fucking you always gives me an appetite," he said with a laugh.

"Is that why you eat like a horse," Jane laughed.

Erin stared in shock, realizing that Jason obviously had sex regularly with her mother. And her father equally obviously didn't mind. This was way beyond wrong and sinful, this was the epitome of evil that she had been taught about.

"Well, then let's eat," Tasha said, moving towards the door.

"We need to dress," Jane said, a wry grin on her face.

"Really! Why?" Tasha asked, staring at her.

"Because my sister has come home from the convent," Brian replied dryly.

"Your sister! A convent!" Tasha exclaimed. "You're kidding, right?"

"My daughter has been at a convent high school for the past six years," Jane told her. "She doesn't know about our work yet. I'd rather find a gentler way of breaking it to her," she said, knowing full well that Erin was hearing every word.

"Wow," Tasha said, shaking her head as she picked up her clothes. "Is she going to be a nun?"

"That's what she's come home to decide," Jane replied, pulling her clothes on.

"I'd never have believed it," Tasha said with a laugh. "Maybe she'd like to join the family business," she suggested.

"Not likely," Brian muttered. "She's the squarest person I've ever met."

"Brian! That's not nice or fair," Jane scolded him. "She's just grown up in different circumstances with different standards. She might surprise you what interests her," she said, smiling inwardly.

At this point Erin made a dash for the outer door, knowing she had to get upstairs before they left. She made it to her room and shut the door, breathing hard, her heart pumping wildly in her heaving chest. She was aware of the fact that her nipples had hardened and she felt a wetness between her legs. She felt so confused by what she had just witnessed. Her family made sex films. And they made them with each other. Adultery, incest, what else was there? She didn't know whether to run away and go back to the convent or not. What would happen to her if she stayed in such a wicked and sinful place?

"Erin," Jane called, knocking on her door before opening it and peeking in. "There you are. We're having lunch now. Would you like to join us?"

"Uh, sure," Erin said, getting to her feet.

"This is Tasha, and this is Jason," Jane said, introducing them. "And this is my daughter, Erin."

"Hi," Erin said, staring at the tiny girl that she had just watched having sex with everyone.

"Hi," Tasha said, a big smile on her face. "It's so nice to meet you."

"Thanks," Erin said.

"Hi there," Jason said with a smile.

"Tasha and Jason sometimes work with us in the production company," Jane explained as they all sat down and began to indulge in lunch.

"That's nice," Erin said. "What do you do?" she asked innocently.

"They're helping us in the filming," Bill quickly injected as Tasha tried not to laugh.

"Do you find it interesting work?" Erin asked, secretly enjoying herself.

"There's nothing else I'd rather do," Tasha told her. "It's so fulfilling."

Jason burst into a laugh, covering his mouth so that his food wouldn't fall into his lap. Bill struggled to keep a straight face and Jane actually blushed.

"Jane tells me you've been at a convent high school?" Tasha inquired.

"Yes," Erin replied.

"Are there any boys there?" Tasha asked.

"No, no boys. Except Father Kelly, of course," she added.

"It must be really boring," Tasha said, shaking her head. "No boys. I couldn't do that."

"You get used to it," Erin told her. "I mean, if there've never been any boys, you don't really miss them, do you? And the sisters taught us that boys only make trouble."

"Well, that's not true at all," Tasha said. "Some of them, sure, but not all of them. And some of the trouble is so nice," she said, laughing. "So, are you here to stay?"

"I don't know," Erin replied. "I need to decide what to do."

"Maybe you'll help in Hot Productions, too," Tasha suggested, a sly grin on her face.

"Oh!" Erin said, her eyes wide. "But I don't know anything about it. What could I possibly do?"

"Everyone starts at the bottom," Tasha said with a laugh, "in every sense. And as you learn more, you do more."

"I don't think Erin would be interested in such things," Jane quickly interjected. "She's much more spiritually inclined. Aren't you, sweetheart?" she asked with a smile.

"I don't know," Erin said truthfully. "I mean, yes, the Lord and Jesus fill my life, but if I don't decide to take my vows, I have to have a way to take care of myself, something to do."

"What kind of things do they teach you in convent high school?" Tasha asked.

"You know, math, English, science, history, geography. We study a lot of Bible."

"Don't they teach you anything useful for the outside world?" Tasha asked.

"Well, sure, some," Erin replied. "I mean, we all have to work in the school office at some point, so we all know how to type and filing and things like that."

"See, you could be like the secretary or something to start," Tasha said, beaming.

"I don't think that's what Erin is interested in," Jane said.

"It was just a thought," Tasha said, stretching. "That was a good lunch."

"It sure hit the spot," Bill agreed, rubbing his stomach.

"What are you going to do this afternoon?" Jane asked Erin as she got to her feet.

"Oh, I don't know," Erin replied. "I walked around outside this morning. It's really beautiful here. Maybe I'll sit outside for a while. Are you working more?" she asked ingenuously.

"Yes, we do have some more to do, probably a couple more hours," Jane replied.

"Maybe you'd like to join us, see what it's like," Tasha said mischievously, a glint in her eyes.

"I don't know," Erin said, gulping. Jane was rooted to the spot, unable to move. "I think I'll sit outside for now."

Jane suddenly realized that she had been holding her breath and she struggled to let it out without being obvious. She wasn't ashamed of her life or how she lived it, but she was acutely aware of how beautiful a daughter she had, with a whole different set of morals and rules to guide her life. She knew what Erin's world thought of what she and Bill and Brian were doing. She didn't want to encourage her, but at the same time she was willing to let her find her own way.

"Alright, you guys, let's get back to work," Jane said in a no-nonsense voice. "You enjoy yourself," Jane said, kissing Erin on the cheek. "We'll be done in a couple of hours or so. Why don't you put on the bathing suit I gave you and get some sun. It will do you some good to get some color."

"Maybe I will," Erin agreed.

"It was nice to meet you anyway," Tasha said, giving Erin a quick hug. "I'm sure we'll meet again."

"It was nice to meet you, too," Erin replied, liking Tasha in spite of everything.

"I think you'd be perfect in Hot Productions," Jason said, looking her up and down.

"Jason!" Jane said. "Let's leave that alone."

"She is incredibly beautiful," he said as they left the kitchen.

Me, beautiful? Erin thought to herself as she went to her room. She had never thought of herself as beautiful. In fact, her body had been a source of embarrassment to her in school. So many girls made comments about the size of her breasts and how fiery red her pubic hair was.

Erin decided that she would like to take a swim. Picking up the bathing suit her mother had given her, she looked at it skeptically. It was a two-piece suit but it seemed to Erin to need some more material. Quickly undressing, she pulled the suit on, feeling very uncomfortable when she looked at herself in the mirror. The top barely contained her breasts and she could see bright red hairs sticking out from the sides of the bottom. She almost decided not to swim, then realized that she'd be by herself and nobody would see her.

TryAnything
TryAnything
9,323 Followers