Erin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TryAnything
TryAnything
9,346 Followers

"What about you," Tasha asked, "did you have friends at school?"

"Sort of," Erin replied. "But it was so...so structured, and very strict. They didn't really encourage close personal relationships. They wanted us to only rely on our relationship with God and Jesus, not temporary human relationships."

"Wow, what a drag," Tasha said, shaking her head and sitting up to look down at Erin. "I think we were created to enjoy each other now. The future will take care of itself. If we're good in this life, hopefully there will be some sort of compensation later, but what matters is now. If you waste your life planning for later, you miss living now. That doesn't make much sense to me."

"Funny you should say it that way," Erin said. "I've been thinking something like that lately. It's pretty confusing."

"Well, you don't have to make a choice today, or tomorrow, and you can always make the choice, can't you?" Tasha asked.

"Yes, that's true, but there's so much pressure from the school to decide now."

"But you don't sound very certain," Tasha said. "If there ever were a sign that you shouldn't do it now, that would be a good one. Maybe later you'll feel differently and do it then, but it seems to me that you have some life to catch up on and you want to see what it's like, don't you?"

"Part of me does," Erin confessed.

"Well, I'm going to get some sun," Tasha stated, reaching behind herself and untying her top and removing it, exposing her breasts.

"Tasha! Is that allowed?" Erin asked, turning her head to and fro to see if anyone was looking.

"Technically, no," Tasha laughed, laying down on her back, her rock-hard nipples sticking up in the air. "But as long as nobody complains, they usually leave me alone. I think it turns everyone on anyway."

"You seem so sure, so brave," Erin marveled. "We're so different."

"Maybe not as different as you think," Tasha said, turning to lay on her side facing Erin, her right nipple pressing up against Erin's upper arm.

"Why do you say that?" Erin asked, very conscious of Tasha's nipple pressing against her arm. It seemed hot to her.

"Well, for starters, how about your 'trim'?" Tasha asked with a laugh.

"Well, if I had known you were going to cut it all off, I wouldn't have done it," Erin told her.

"That's not what I meant," Tasha said.

"Then I don't understand."

"While I was doing it, you were excited, sexually excited," Tasha told her. "It happens to me, too, every time I do it, and I'm doing it to myself."

"But I'm a virgin," Erin blurted out before she even realized what she was saying. "That's not possible."

"That doesn't matter," Tasha laughed. "Virginity has nothing to do with your ability to be excited."

"Oh, I didn't realize..."

"Don't worry about it," Tasha laughed, leaning over and kissing Erin lightly on the forehead, her breast dragging across Erin's arm and upper breast. "You've got a whole lifetime ahead of you to discover things," she said as she lay back down on her back and closed her eyes.

An hour later Erin was awakened by Tasha shaking her.

"Erin, wake up," Tasha was saying, leaning over and looking into Erin's face. "You've had enough sun. We should go."

Erin took the hand Tasha was offering her and got to her feet, feeling a bit light-headed.

"I think we need to get some lotion on you," Tasha said as she put her top back on. "Come on," she said, taking her by the hand.

They crossed the beach and then the road and entered Tasha's house.

"Here, take a shower," Tasha said, dragging her into the bathroom and turning on the water. "It'll be a bit cool, but you got too much sun and we need to cool your skin down. You're such a redhead that your skin is extra sensitive."

Erin hesitated, then took off her suit, realizing as she did so that her skin was very sensitive where her suit bordered her body. Looking into the mirror, she was shocked to see that all of the skin that was not covered by her suit had a distinctly reddish color to it, while the rest of her, her breasts and her now naked pussy, were pale white.

She got into the shower and gasped as the cool water hit her, then sighed as she felt her skin cooling down. She could only gently rub the soap over her skin, it was so sensitive. When she finished, she opened the shower door to look for a towel, only to find Tasha standing there naked.

"Here, let's get this lotion on you," Tasha said, taking her hand and pulling her out of the shower. "It works best if your skin is still wet," she explained, upending the bottle and squirting the lotion all over Erin's upper chest, then aimed a stream down to her stomach.

Erin gasped then laughed as Tasha quirt the lotion all over her body.

"Now gently rub in it," Tasha told her. "Here, I'll help," she said, dropping to her knees and gently spreading the lotion on Erin's feet and lower legs.

Erin hesitated for a moment when Tasha dropped to her knees, then began gently spreading the lotion across her chest and around and under her breasts, finally just covering her breasts too as a large portion of them had been exposed by the brief bathing suit. She gasped when she felt Tasha start to spread the lotion on her legs above the knee. It made her whole body tingle. Slowly spreading the lotion that Tasha had squirt onto her stomach, Erin watched as Tasha slathered first one leg up to her thigh joint, and then the other. As she got to her feet, Tasha let her hand and fingers drag across Erin's pussy, her fingers sliding between the furrow of her outer lips.

"That feels so nice and smooth," Tasha said with a smile. "My turn for the shower," she said, stepping in and adjusting the water.

When she finished showering, she grabbed a towel and walked into her bedroom where she found Erin, still naked.

"I-I-I don't know what to put on," Erin confessed. "The suit is too uncomfortable right now."

"Here, try this," Tasha volunteered, pulling a soft silk sarong out of a drawer. "This is very soft," she explained as she handed it to her. "But your skin has already sucked up the lotion. We should put more on. You need to keep it from drying out."

Returning to the bathroom, Tasha returned with the lotion, but with no towel this time. She was as naked as the day she was born.

"Here, lay down and I'll do it," Tasha said.

"You don't have to do that," Erin protested, noticing how the top of Tasha's head came only to her shoulder.

"I don't mind," Tasha said, gently pushing Erin backwards. "Actually, I like it, too," she laughed. "So relax."

Erin tried to relax as Tasha filled her hand with lotion and then started gently spreading it across her upper chest, above her breasts, then down each shoulder and arm, taking care to also put some on her hands. She then returned to her upper chest and spread the lotion downwards onto Erin's breasts, sliding her hands down her breasts and across her nipples to cup her beneath the breasts, lifting them slightly and squeezing before letting them slide through her hands until she was holding Erin's nipples between her fingers.

Erin gasped when Tasha squeezed her nipples tightly before releasing them and continued spreading lotion downwards onto her stomach, stopping just above her pussy to slide down her legs to her feet where she slowly started working her way upwards. Erin arched her hips in surprise when Tasha got to the tops of her legs and let her hands slide onto her pussy, rubbing and squeezing her pussy lips with her fingers for a moment before sliding upwards, over her breasts again, once more paying attention to her now-hard nipples before sliding up to her face and gently spreading the lotion on her cheeks and forehead.

"Why don't we take a nap for a bit then go do some shopping," Tasha suggested softly while Erin lay there with her eyes closed.

"Mmm, sounds nice," Erin said.

"Slide over, silly," Tasha giggled, sliding onto the bed next to Erin.

When Erin awoke it was to find that Tasha had turned in her sleep and had a knee and an arm slung over her body, her hand cupping a breast. Erin felt a dampness against her thigh and realized that it was where Tasha's pussy was pressing against her. Gently trying to extricate herself, she woke Tasha up.

"Oh, I'm sorry," Tasha said, rolling onto her back and off of Erin. "It's been so long since I fell asleep with someone, I just naturally..."

"Uh, that's okay," Erin said. "That was a good nap."

"How's your skin?" Tasha asked, touching Erin's stomach.

"It's a bit hot and I think I could use some more lotion," Erin replied.

"Oh, can I do it?" Tasha asked with an impish smile. "You know how much I enjoy it."

"Okay, if you want," Erin said with a laugh, secretly looking forward to the way Tasha touched her.

Tasha got the lotion and crawled onto the bed, laughing as she squirt it all over Erin's body before putting it down and beginning to spread it beginning with her shoulders. Once again she paid particular attention to Erin's breasts, this time overtly massaging them and pulling and pinching her nipples before sliding her hands down to her stomach. This time when she moved down to Erin's legs, she straddled her body, her knees on either side of her chest, her ass and pussy pointing right in her face. Erin stared in amazement at Tasha's pussy as it spread open right in front of her face, then gasped when she felt Tasha slide her hands down her legs to her feet, then back up again, culminating in Tasha rubbing and massaging Erin's pussy with both hands.

Erin began to writhe beneath Tasha as she began to deliberately rub her clit, holding her pussy lips open with the fingers of one hand while she made slow circles with the other. She had never felt anything like this and her body was on fire. She gasped when she felt Tasha slide a finger partly into her pussy, gently pumping it in and out as she continued to rub her clit. When Tasha leaned down and grasped Erin's clit between her lips and teeth and teased it with her tongue, Erin exploded in orgasm, flooding Tasha's mouth while stars went off in her head and the whole world went black.

When she came to, she must have passed out momentarily, Tasha was leaning over looking into her face, a look of concern in her expression.

"Are you okay, Erin?" she asked, gently stroking her cheek.

"I-I think so," Erin replied, still feeling her body tingling with electricity. "What happened?"

"You had an orgasm and fainted," Tasha told her. "You came like crazy and just passed out. I've never seen anyone do that before."

"I never felt anything like that before," Erin confessed, remembering now what had just happened. "I felt like I had no control over myself."

"I'm sorry," Tasha said. "I just got carried away. You are so beautiful and your pussy looked so sweet, I just couldn't help myself. I had to taste you. If I had known, or if I had thought about it, I wouldn't have done it. Please don't be mad at me."

"I'm not mad," Erin said. "But I am sort of confused. I never felt anything like that before."

"Haven't you ever played with yourself before?" Tasha asked.

"No. We were taught that it was wrong," Erin replied. "They punished girls who did things like that."

"How sad," Tasha said. "It's so natural. Did you like it?" she asked shyly, a coy smile on her face.

"It was strange," Erin said, "but it was also nice. My whole body felt like it was on fire. You liked doing that?"

"Gosh, yes," Tasha exclaimed. "You have a really sweet pussy. You taste wonderful."

"It seems so...so...so nasty," Erin said, blushing.

"But it's not, it's very natural," Tasha told her. "Look," she said, slowly reaching down between Erin's legs and rubbing her fingers up and down between her pussy lips, dipping a finger into her hole briefly before stopping and bringing her hand up to Erin's face and rubbing her fingers on Erin's mouth. "Taste yourself," she said. "It won't hurt," as she pressed her fingertip into Erin's mouth.

Whether she wanted to or not, Erin was tasting herself on Tasha's finger. When she removed her finger from her mouth, Erin reflexively licked her lips, once again tasting her own pussy juices that Tasha had rubbed all over her lips.

"It's nice, isn't it?" Tasha asked, a smile on her face as she licked her own fingers.

"It's okay," Erin agreed, not sure now how she felt about things.

"Are you ready to go shopping then" Tasha asked, rolling onto Erin's body, their breasts mashed together, her face just inches from Erin's. "Because if we don't, I'm going to eat you up again," she laughed.

"Yes, let's go shopping," Erin laughed, feeling her nipples getting hard as they rubbed against Tasha's.

Tasha sat up, sitting on Erin's midsection, her hands grabbing her breasts and squeezing her hard nipples. Then quickly bending over, she quickly sucked and then bit gently each one, causing Erin to gasp out loud before she rolled off of her to stand by the bed.

"Here, you can wear this," Tasha said, throwing some clothes at Erin. "They're soft and they won't hurt your sunburn, until we can buy you something new."

Erin got out of the bed and stood next to Tasha, her skin red from the sun and also from her excitement. She put on the shirt Tasha had given her and discovered that it only came down to her stomach, leaving her belly-button exposed. The softness of the material rubbing against her nipples kept them hard.

"I don't know if I can go out like this," Erin said, looking down and seeing her nipples clearly sticking out beneath the thin material.

"Oh, of course you can't," Tasha laughed, reaching out and cupping Erin's naked pussy in her hand. "You'd have everyone in sight wanting you."

Laughing, Erin pulled on the skirt Tasha had given her. At least it wasn't as short as the one Tasha was putting on. That one barely covered her ass.

"Do you have some panties I can borrow?" Erin asked, uncomfortable wearing a skirt and being naked underneath.

"I don't even own any," Tasha laughed. "They only get in the way. Ready to go?" she asked, reaching under Erin's skirt and rubbing her pussy. "God, I can't keep my hands off of you," she laughed, bringing her hand to her mouth and licking her fingers.

The two girls left the house, jumping into the convertible and roaring off down the road to the boutiques that lined the beach for a couple of miles south of the Malibu pier. They tried on outfit after outfit, buying some of them. Tasha took every opportunity to touch Erin, squeezing her breasts, rubbing her pussy, until Erin got so used to it that she only giggled or laughed. At one point she grasped Tasha's hand as she was rubbing her pussy and held it against herself.

"You're making me crazy," she told her. "I feel like I'm on fire."

"I know how to put that fire out," Tasha laughed, rubbing her juicy fingers on Erin's mouth before sucking on them herself. "Let's go back home and play."

"I'm getting hungry," Erin said as she licked her lips, tasting herself yet again.

"Ooohhh, now you're getting me excited, too!" Tasha laughed, flipping her skirt up and flashing her naked pussy at Erin.

"I mean food," Erin laughed. "Don't you ever think of anything but..."

"Sex?" Tasha finished Erin's sentence. "Sometimes, but it is my favorite everything. That's why I love my work so much."

"You mean the videos?" Erin asked in a soft voice.

"Uh-huh," Tasha answered. "Come on, there's a nice restaurant nearby where we can get some dinner. Then we'll go home and have some dessert."

"Maybe I should call my parents," Erin suggested. "They might be expecting me."

"I'll tell you what," Tasha said as they swept into the restaurant and were shown to a table, "I'll call your mom and suggest that you spend the night so that we don't have to drive up the canyon in the dark. I can give you a ride home tomorrow. If you'd like."

"Oh, really? I mean, you wouldn't mind?" Erin asked, flustered.

"Of course not," Tasha laughed. "I like you and I think we're going to be great friends too."

"Oh, I-I'd like that," Erin said, blushing.

"What, spending the night or us being friends?" Tasha asked with a laugh.

"I'd like to be your friend," Erin said. "But where would I sleep?"

"My bed is plenty big for the two of us," Tasha replied, a twinkle in her eyes. "If you don't mind sharing, that is."

"Ladies, may I take your order?" the waiter asked as he appeared at their table.

"Oh, bring us some shrimp cocktail and caesar salad and a cioppino for two," Tasha ordered. "And a bottle of Santa Margherita Pinot Grigio."

"Certainly," the waiter said, bowing slightly at the waist. "And may I say that it is a pleasure having two such lovely ladies at my table."

"Thank you," Tasha said with a smile.

"Wow, you do that so easily," Erin said when the waiter walked away. "I know what shrimp is, but I was lost after that."

"You'll love it, trust me," Tasha told her. "Oh, this is so much fun! I haven't had a girlfriend since I was in school."

"Other than my father and brother, and the priests at school, I've never been around anyone but girls," Erin observed, "and none of them were really my friends."

"Well, that's all going to change now," Tasha told her as the waiter brought giant shrimp cocktail for each of them. "Mmmm, this is so good," Tasha said, taking a big bite of shrimp after dredging it through some cocktail sauce.

The two girls ate until they were ready to burst, talking and laughing like teenage schoolgirls. When the waiter removed the vestiges of the last course from the table and brought them each an espresso, they sat back in their seats, stuffed and sated.

"That was the best meal I've ever eaten," Erin declared. "I never knew food could be so good."

"It seems like I'm going to have to teach you everything," Tasha said, a smile on her face. "Are you a good student?"

"I always got top marks at school," Erin laughed as Tasha licked her lips in an obvious fashion.

"Let's go home and have some dessert," Tasha said.

"Ohmygosh!" Erin sat up straight. "We didn't call my mother!"

"Relax, I'll do it now," Tasha said, pulling out her cell phone and dialing.

"Jane? This is Tasha," she said.

"Yes, she's fine," she laughed. "We just finished eating dinner and we're totally stuffed. We went to the beach and shopping. Now we were going to go back to my place for some dessert and I thought maybe Erin could spend the night and I'll bring her home tomorrow. If you don't mind."

"She wants to talk to you," Tasha said, holding the phone out to Erin.

"Mom?" Erin said. "Yes, it's been wonderful. I've had so much fun. Yes, I'd like to, but only if you don't mind. Okay. Sure. Here she is," Erin said, returning the phone to Tasha.

"Hi! Really! With LeroyX! Sure, that sounds like fun. Okay. Then I'll just plan on being there at 2:00 and I'll bring Erin home then. Okay, bye-bye," she said, closing the phone.

"That's settled then," she said with a smile. "Your mom has a scene for me to shoot tomorrow afternoon, so I'll take you home then."

"A scene?" Erin asked as they left the restaurant.

"Uh-huh," Tasha replied.

"Oh," was all Erin said as they got into the car.

"Does that bother you?" Tasha asked as she drove towards her house.

"N-no," Erin replied. "It's just that..."

"I know you were watching yesterday," Tasha said matter-of-factly.

"I don't know how to say it," Erin said, blushing.

"Just say it," Tasha told her. "You're not going to hurt my feelings, okay?"

"It's just that you seem so nice. You're so sweet. Yet you do these...videos. All my life I've been told that such things are sinful, wrong. I'm having trouble reconciling everything."

"I understand," Tasha said as she pulled in and parked at her house. "I'm not hurting anyone, nobody's hurting me. It's lots of fun. I never do anything I don't want to do or with anyone I don't want to do it with. And I make lots of money. I just don't believe all of that suppressed sexuality stuff the religions try to make you believe."

TryAnything
TryAnything
9,346 Followers