Erin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TryAnything
TryAnything
9,353 Followers

"That should do it," he said, still squatting between her legs, an obvious erection tenting his bathing suit.

"You tease, you," Tasha laughed, looking over her shoulder at him.

"How about tomorrow night?" Brad suggested. "After work."

"That sounds like fun," Tasha agreed. "Maybe Erin will join us, if you don't mind, that is."

"No, the more the merrier," Brad said, getting to his feet and adjusting his obvious problem. "I'll see you then," he said, returning to his duties.

"I was so embarrassed," Erin said, looking at Tasha. "I felt so naked. And he saw what you did."

"Don't be silly," Tasha told her, leaning over and pecking her on the lips. "Brad's the sweetest guy. He's the only person I actually go out with from time to time. And he's got a perfect cock," she added with a laugh. "He's eight inches and he can stay hard forever. And he has an endless supply of cum."

"Oh, Tasha, is that all you think about?" Erin asked with a laugh.

"Not all, but if you're going to have a guy, he might as well have what it takes," Tasha replied.

The two girls lay in the sun for another half an hour before Tasha suggested they go. Erin was happy to put her top back on and they made their way off the beach, waving to Brad as they went. When they got back inside the house, Tasha dragged Erin into the shower where they soaped each other, rubbing each other to orgasms before getting out and falling onto the bed in a 69, eating each other's pussies to orgasm.

"Oh, I hate for this to end," Tasha said as she rolled onto her back, pussy juice smeared all over her face.

"What do you mean?" Erin asked, her fingers between her legs, exploring and playing.

"Well, I have a scene to shoot this afternoon, remember? I'd rather stay here with just us."

"Oh, I forgot," Erin said. "What do you have to do?" she asked curiously.

"It's a scene where I'm a maid and the teenage boy of the house gets caught by his parents doing me and they punish him," Tasha explained.

"Oh!" Eric exclaimed, her eyes wide.

"Would you like to watch?" Tasha asked. "I sure don't mind."

"Oh, I couldn't," Erin exclaimed, sitting up, unconsciously sucking her fingers that had just been between her legs.

"But you've been watching. What's the difference now?" Tasha asked.

"If my parents knew..." Erin began.

"They'd love it," Tasha finished. "Can you imagine how hard it is for them keeping their lives from you? They don't want to hurt you or influence you in any 'bad' way. I'm sure they're worried about how you might judge them based on your education and religious inclinations."

"I guess I never thought of it that way," Erin confessed. "But I'd be so embarrassed."

"Well, you were embarrassed the first time I licked your pussy, weren't you?" Tasha asked.

"Yes," Erin blushed.

"Does it still embarrass you?" Tasha asked.

"No," Erin replied, still blushing.

"And how do you feel about my pussy?" Tasha asked, running a finger between her pussy lips.

"Oh, I-I love your pussy," Erin began. "I mean, I love the taste of your pussy. I love touching it."

"That's what I mean," Tasha said, smiling at her. "24 hours ago you would have died from embarrassment at that kind of thought. Now, you just want to taste me," she said, putting a foot up on the bed next to Erin, her pussy right in front of her.

Giggling, Erin leaned forward and ran her tongue through Tasha's pussy, sucking on her clit protruding from between her pussy lips.

"We'll never get out of here if we start that again," Tasha laughed, pulling away from Erin's eager mouth. "You let me talk to your parents," she said. "I'll arrange it and you won't have to be embarrassed."

"You're not going to tell them about us, are you?" Erin asked, looking anxiously at her.

"Not if you don't want me to," Tasha assured her. "What we do together is between us. If you want to keep it private, I'll absolutely respect that."

"Okay," Erin nodded.

"Fine, that's settled then," Tasha said. "Now we better get dressed and out of here."

Erin was a bit nervous on the way home. So much had changed for her in just 24 hours. She was afraid that they'd look at her and know everything by the guilt on her face. When they got to the house, Jane greeted them with hugs, commenting on how nice she looked with some color. Erin showed her the new clothes she had bought, though not the bathing suit. She went to her room to put them away and then lay on her bed, looking at the ceiling and thinking about everything. She was startled out of her reverie by a knocking on the door, which then opened, revealing her mother standing there.

"Mind if I come in?" she asked, entering without waiting for an answer, shutting the door behind her.

"Uh, sure," Erin replied, sitting up.

"I talked with Tasha," Jane began without preamble. "I know you know what our production company is concerned with. I also saw you watching us the other day."

"I didn't mean to..." Erin began.

"No, it's okay," Jane told her, sitting on the bed next to her. "I've been worried for years how to tell you about it, I just didn't know how. I was afraid to lose you."

"Mom, you can't lose me," Erin insisted, impulsively hugging her tightly.

"I just know you've been brought up being taught certain things and I know what they say about what we do," Jane told her. "I'm not making any excuses. And I'm not ashamed either."

"Mom..."

"So, you want to watch Tasha do her scene today, is that right?" she asked.

"I think so," Erin said, nodding. "But not if you mind."

"I don't mind," Jane told her. "But you need to understand that your father and brother and I make very explicit pornographic movies together. And with other people. We break all the rules of decency and morality you've been taught. I don't want you to be disgusted by us or what we do."

"I think I'm more curious than anything," Erin told her. "I mean, I've never really even heard of anything like this. And I had a good talk with Tasha about what she does. She even showed me some of her videos."

"She told me," Jane said, nodding. "And what did you think of them?"

"Well, I was completely shocked at first, of course," Erin admitted, "but then, then it was sort of exciting. I don't know. Maybe if I see more, I'll understand better."

"Well, we're going to start in about a half an hour. If you want to watch, you're welcome," Jane told her, getting to her feet.

"Okay," Erin said. "Thanks. I'll think about it."

"I really do love you, sweetheart," Jane said, leaning over and gently kissing her on the mouth. "So do your father and your brother. Brian's just having a hard time figuring out how to behave around you. He doesn't want to hurt you or your feelings either."

"I understand," Erin replied.

"Okay then," Jane said, going to the door. "In any event, we'll eat dinner around 6:00. Would you like me to invite Tasha to stay?"

"Oh, yes, please," Erin said, smiling. "I really like her."

"Well, she seems to like you, too," Jane smiled back as she left the room.

Erin lay on her bed, pretending to decide whether to watch the video shoot when she already knew deep down in her heart that nothing could keep her away. But still she felt a bit of shyness at openly being there while her father and brother and mother participated, knowing she was watching.

30 minutes later found Erin opening the door downstairs and peeking in. Not seeing anyone, she quietly made her way through the maze of rooms until she got to the bedroom set where she heard voices. At first just peeking around the door, she saw that Tasha was dressed in a scullery maid's uniform, a very short one that barely covered her ass cheeks. The top was very low cut, showing a lot of cleavage. Jane was giving last minute instructions when Tasha looked up and saw her. A big smile crossed her face which was not unnoticed by Jane, who glanced over her shoulder and saw her daughter in the doorway.

"Okay, let's roll," Jane said, moving behind the camera with Bill standing next to her, Tasha straightening the bed.

"Action!" Jane called and Brian entered the room, sauntering over and standing behind Tasha while she made the bed.

Tasha jumped when Brian reached out and put his hand beneath her short skirt.

"Ooh, Master Davis," she said, not moving away from his hand. "You know what your parents said about bothering me while I was working."

"I don't care. They're not here now," he replied, spinning her around and pulling her close. "I've got something for you to clean," he said, kissing her hard, a hand going to her ass beneath the skirt.

As Brian pulled Tasha's clothes off and undressed himself, Erin slowly inched closer, wanting a better view. When she was right behind her parents, Bill turned and smiled at her. He put his arm around her shoulders and drew her close, next to him. Now Erin was only 6 feet from where Tasha was sitting on the edge of the bed, sucking her brother's cock, taking it all the way into her throat as she worked him. Then he pulled her up from her knees and positioned her on the bed on her hands and knees, her ass and pussy pointing right at the camera.

Erin's mouth was hanging open as she watched her brother's cock slowly slide into Tasha's pussy, stretching it wide, the same pussy she had licked and sucked all night long. She felt her nipples get hard and her pussy wet as she watched her brother's cock sliding in and out of Tasha's pussy.

Then her father released her and stepped into the scene, bellowing, "Here, what's going on here?"

Brian jumped back, his cock standing straight up in the air, glistening with Tasha's pussy juices. Tasha's pussy pouted open at them, juices dripping from her clit.

"What have I told you about bothering the maid while she's working?" Bill shouted at Brian as he reached out and rubbed Tasha's pussy. "I'm going to have to teach you a lesson," he said, unzipping his pants and letting them drop to the floor, his cock standing hard in front of him. "You kneel down right there and watch, and learn," Bill said, pushing Brian onto his knees right next to Tasha, then stepping behind her and jamming his cock into her pussy in one hard stroke.

Tasha was mewling and cooing as Bill fucked her, fucked her hard as Brian watched from just inches away. Erin found herself focusing on Tasha's pussy, the way it seemed to grip her father's cock each time he slid out, then swallowing it again as he thrust into her.

Then giving her hand a squeeze, Jane stepped into the shot.

"Just what is going on here?" she demanded, standing close by them as Bill continued to fuck Tasha.

"I caught this damned boy pestering the maid again," Bill told her. "I'm teaching him a lesson."

"Well, when you're done, I'll teach him one too," Jane said, glaring down at her son.

"Ah, ah, ah," Bill groaned, reaching down and grabbing Brian by the hair.

He pulled his cock from Tasha's pussy, cum spurting from the end, and pointed it at Brian, shooting a stream of cum into his face. Erin almost gasped out loud when Brian opened his mouth and Bill slid his cock in, cum pumping from the end. Brian actively sucked his father's cock until Bill pulled it from his mouth. Jane then grabbed him by the arm and pulled him up onto the bed and straddled his midsection, pulling her dress off over her head. Reaching down, she guided his hard cock to her pussy, lowering herself down onto it, her back to him, facing the camera. Erin could clearly see her mother's clit sticking out, big and fat, as she rode up and down on Brian's cock.

Then Tasha crawled up on the bed, planting her gooey, cum-filled pussy on Brian's face, riding his tongue while Jane rode his cock. When Brian stiffened in orgasm, Jane reached down, pulling his spurting cock from her pussy and directing the streams of cum to her lower stomach, just above her pussy.

As Brian finished cumming, the cum running down Jane's stomach onto and over her pussy, she turned around, nudging Tasha out of the way and sliding her gooey pussy onto her son's face. Erin was astounded as Brian licked and sucked his mother's pussy, eating all of the cum that he himself had put there.

"Okay, cut!" Jane finally called out, dismounting Brian's face and leaning over and kissing him long and hard. "You were just wonderful!" she said. "Didn't he do just great?" she asked, looking to both Bill and Tasha for approval.

"I loved it," Tasha said with a laugh, "but Brian got the best of everything, I think. What did you think, Erin?" she asked, turning to look at her.

"Oh, I-I-I...I had no idea..." she tried to start.

"You mean Brian and your dad?" Tasha asked, directly to the point.

"Well, yes," Erin nodded, blushing furiously. "I mean..."

"You have to lose the male-female thing," Tasha said, getting to her feet and coming over to Erin, taking her hand. "It's about sex. Pussies, asses, mouths, hands, feet, nipples: sex. It wasn't personal. I'd bet Brian's never been with a man outside of filming a video."

"Actually, I have," Brian said, laughing. "I've been involved in a few group sex parties where all the lines got blurred. But if I have a choice, I'll take pussy every time."

"Well, why don't we all get cleaned up and meet upstairs for dinner," Jane suggested. "Good job, everyone."

"Thanks, you two," Tasha said, giving their cocks a squeeze. "Can I use your shower, Erin?"

"Uh, sure," Erin said, nodding.

As they left the room, Jane turned to Bill and Brian.

"Well, what do you think?" she asked.

"Well, she's as beautiful a girl as I've ever seen," Bill said.

"I think you just leave her alone, let Tasha do whatever it is she's doing," Brian suggested. "Maybe we get her to help us, operating the camera," he added when he saw the look on his mother's face. "You're the one who is always complaining that we don't get good camera work when it's just standing on the tripod with nobody operating it."

"Okay," Jane said, "but absolutely no pushing her or teasing her or anything. Do you understand?" she asked, looking directly at Brian.

"Sure, I understand," Brian said. "It'll be easier now that she knows, anyway. I felt so awkward trying to hide everything."

Upstairs Tasha had a quick shower then flopped naked onto Erin's bed.

"How did you like it?" she asked. "Was it fun? Did it get you hot?"

"Yes, yes, yes," Erin laughed, sitting on the edge of the bed next to her.

"You didn't mind?"

"No, of course not," Erin replied. "Why should I?"

"Good. Then lick me real quick before your mom comes. Show me how much you still love my pussy," Tasha said with a laugh, pulling her knees to her chest and exposing her pussy to Erin.

Glancing quickly to the door, Erin bent over and stuck her tongue into Tasha's pussy, expecting it to be different. But it wasn't. It was the same soft, hot, sweet pussy she had tasted before. Thinking she heard noise from the hall, she stopped, jumping to her feet. Laughing, Tasha pulled her clothes on, then kissed Erin, her tongue dueling with hers for a moment.

"Let's eat, I'm famished," she said, heading for the door.

Dinner that night was the most normal meal they had yet shared. So much awkwardness was out of the way. They didn't mention anything about the shoot, instead talking about the fun Erin and Tasha had had. By the time they finished eating, it had been decided that Erin could stay with Tasha whenever she wanted. Being so close to the beach and shopping and other people instead of being isolated up on the mountain were the deciding factors. They decided that they would buy Erin a car in the next few days so she wouldn't have to rely on anyone to get around.

"That was so good, Jane," Tasha said, sitting back in a comfortable lounge chair by the pool after dinner. "I'm always famished after a shoot."

"Me, too," Jane agreed. "It's a wonderful way to work up an appetite, isn't it?"

"I'll say," Brian laughed, suddenly stripping off his clothes and diving into the pool.

"Come on, let's go swimming," Tasha said, getting to her feet and quickly peeling out of her clothes.

"I couldn't," Erin said, shaking her head.

"Then go put on a suit," Tasha told her. "Go on, hurry."

By the time Erin got back, wearing the suit Jane had given her, everyone was in the pool, naked. Very self-consciously she slid into the water, grateful for the privacy the water afforded. It did feel good, especially on her sunburnt skin. She lazily floated on her back, her breasts buoyantly suspended above the water, her nipples poking through the material.

At one point she bumped into someone, and turning over and around, sputtering water, she began to apologize, only to see that it was Brian and that he was licking and sucking their mother's pussy as she sat on the side of the pool, her feet up on the edge. She stared as Brian sucked their mother's pussy lips into his mouth, pulling and stretching them. When he noticed her next to him watching, he lifted his face for a moment, smiling at her, then stabbed his tongue into Jane's hole, holding her pussy lips wide apart.

Hearing Tasha's laughter, Erin turned to see her in the same position with her father between her legs sucking her pussy. Feelings of jealously and want coursed through her body, but she was far too inhibited to do anything about it. She could only watch as her mother and her now best friend got their pussies licked.

Frustrated, Erin made some excuse and went to her room, dropping her bathing suit on the floor and flopping naked onto her bed. She didn't know how much time had passed when she was awakened by the weight of someone sitting on her bed. Opening her eyes, she saw that it was Tasha and that she was still naked.

"W-w-what," Erin stammered, wiping her eyes.

"Everyone went to bed," Tasha explained. "I was going to go home but I thought maybe I could stay here tonight. It's late and I'm pretty tired."

"Sure, of course," Erin said, moving over to make room.

"You mind if I lock the door?" Tasha asked, a mischievous grin on her face.

"No," Erin replied, blushing as she realized what Tasha intended.

"Good," she said, locking the door then climbing onto the bed, pushing Erin's legs apart as she fastened her mouth on her pussy, drinking up the juices that had pooled there.

Erin's hands went down to caress Tasha's head as she ate her pussy, cumming immediately when Tasha started sucking on her clit. When she stopped cumming, Tasha crawled up her body to kiss her, letting her taste herself. Then she straddled Erin's head, her pussy spread open directly above her mouth.

"Now I've got a treat for you," Tasha said, lowering her pussy onto Erin's waiting tongue.

Erin happily sucked Tasha's pussy. She noticed that it was a bit saltier and viscous than before, but it was absolutely delicious and she didn't stop until she had made Tasha cum and licked her dry. When she finished, Tasha curled up in Erin's arms, sharing a long sensuous kiss.

"Did you like it?" Tasha asked.

"What?" Erin asked.

"My pussy, silly," Tasha giggled.

"I told you I love your pussy," Erin whispered back.

"Was it different to you?" Tasha asked.

"Maybe a little," Erin replied. "Why?"

"Because I fucked your father and your brother and let them cum in me," she said.

"You mean..." Erin began.

"You just sucked my freshly fucked pussy full of their cum," Tasha told her. "I'm glad you liked it."

"I wish I'd known," Erin said after a long pause.

"Why?" Tasha asked.

"Maybe I would have paid more attention to how it tasted," she replied.

"You don't pay attention to how my pussy tastes?" Tasha asked with mock sternness.

"I love the taste of your pussy," Erin said shyly, reaching down between Tasha's legs and rubbing her finger between her pussy lips.

"Did you really, you know, with my father and brother?" Erin asked, sliding her finger into Tasha.

TryAnything
TryAnything
9,353 Followers
1...45678...15