Erin & Jeremy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JDay
JDay
2 Followers

Erin stood there and motioned with the dildo for him to get up and turn around. He did so quickly, his fears of inadequacy forgotten. Erin climbed up behind him on the bed.

"Erin," he said hesitantly.

"Yes."

"Please . . . go easy."

"Don't worry baby. I'll be gentle."

Satisfied, Jeremy pushed his ass backward toward her. Erin stuck her tongue out and began fuck it into Jeremy's ass. Her tongue swirled around his puckered hole before again plunging inside his ass, and continued to work his ass open in this way for a moment or two. She then took one of her fingers and slipped it inside her pussy and got it lubed up before she brought it to his ass and slowly pressed it in.

Jeremy groaned loudly at the welcome intrusion. Erin, still working her finger in his ass, placed the tip of her tongue at the base of his cock, now hanging half-erect between his legs, and licked up over his swollen balls and on up to his asshole.

Jeremy Shuddered at the sensation and barely had time to enjoy it completely before it was replaced with a new sensation – two fingers in his ass and a hand expertly stroking his cock engorged cock!

Erin managed to work yet a third finger into his tight ass before she felt he was ready takes her cock (which is how she thought of it) up his ass. Erin took the bottle of lube from her bag of goodies and squirted some into her hand. Erin took and rubbed it against his asshole. He shuddered as the coldness of the lube sent more new sensations to his brain. The coldness also caused his sphincter muscles to contract slightly. Erin got onto her knees behind Jeremy and spread more of the lube onto the dildo and the pressed it gently against his virgin asshole.

He felt the rubber head of Erin's strap-on press against his sphincter. It was an odd sensation the dildo was warm, almost hot, but the lube was almost icy cold, added to that was the feeling of the rubber tip trying to work its way into rectum.

"You ready baby?" asked Erin.

Jeremy could only nod his head in response. The anticipation had taken control of him and he could no longer function as he normally did. Everything was centered around getting that dildo into his ass. He felt Erin place her hands on his hips and pull him gentle onto her fake-cock. His sphincter resisted against the intrusion momentarily before he felt it give way and the tip of dildo pop into his rectum.

"Oh God!" he tried to scream, but it only came out in a low, hoarse whisper.

Erin waited to allow his ass to grow accustomed to her cock before pushing it further into his ass. Erin slowly worked the dildo further up his ass, pausing frequently, until she had buried it to the hilt in him. Erin again allowed him to grow accustom the feeling. She reached down to his cock and began to stroke it again. She slowly pulled back out, continuing to jack him off, before again working herself back into his ass. She repeated this process, going a little faster each time until she was full out fucking him.

Erin again grabbed his hips and began slow her pace, instead taking long, deep strokes, trying to get every inch of her cock inside his ass. Jeremy couldn't believe how incredible it felt. Now he understood why Erin liked it up the ass so much. At the same time however he could not understand so many of the girls he knew (including The Prude), could turn it down without even trying it.

Erin then took her hands off his hips and laid atop of him, her heavy tits resting on his back, as she again began to jack him off. She began to make quicker, shorter strokes as she nibbled, bit, and kissed his neck. The feeling of Erin's tits on his back was, in its own way, almost as incredible as getting his ass fucked. He couldn't explain it. It seemed so much more spiritual, like they were connecting on a higher plane of existence. Where as her fake-cock in his ass was a much more earthly, physical, feeling. Not that her tits resting on his back wasn't physical. It was. Their weight and their pressure and her hard nipples digging into his back felt incredible. It was just . . . incredible. It was not long before Jeremy again felt that he was going to cum. He did not, however, let Erin know – he didn't want her to stop and leave him hanging again. But Erin knew. She felt his balls tighten in preparation for their imminent release.

Working quickly she got off of Jeremy, pulled herself out of his ass, reached into her bag, pulled out a similar sized dildo and stuck it up his ass. She had him stand up on the floor and place one foot on the bed, allowing her to work the dildo while She immediately began to give Jeremy the most mind-blowing blow job he could ever have hoped of experiencing.

Jeremy shot his load down her throat, on her chin and her tits, before he collapsed back onto the bed. He did not, however, pass out. After he had recovered enough to move, he took the dildo out of his ass, handed it to Erin (who immediately began to lick it clean) and moved up to the head of the bed, bringing the pillows up with him.

Erin crawled up beside him after she had cleaned her face of his cum and removed her strap-on. Jeremy reached his hand out under her and pulled her to him and kissed her deeply. She wrapped an arm around him and laid her head on his shoulder, her tits pressing delightfully against his side.

They fell asleep together, each basking in the afterglow of an incredible night of sex.

Stay Tuned For The Further Adventures Of Jeremy & Erin . . .

JDay
JDay
2 Followers
12