Erin & Jeremy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That fuckin’ he/she whore! Erin nearly screamed. She was about to turn around and confront the “cunt-less cunt” but thought of a better idea. Erin reached back between her legs and found the tranny’s large ball sack, and latched onto it. Erin pulled it towards her as the tranny began to pull back out for another hard thrust. Erin heard the tranny scream. But to Erin’s surprise the scream was not a scream of pain but one of extreme pleasure.So the bitch likes pain does she? This will give her something to scream about!

Erin dug her nails hard into the soft flesh of the tranny’s testicles. The tranny got the message and eased her brutal assault on the battered young cop.

The tranny had literally forced the cop’s virgin ass to accommodate her incredibly sized cock, but now that she had given him a chance to get used to the massive intrusion and had allowed the pain subside a bit; the cop found that he actually enjoyed the sensation. He began to work himself back and forth onto the tranny’s huge member at the same time working in and out of Erin’s ass.

Erin moaned her approval and began to hump back against the cop, who was like a piston in between his two lovers. As the fucked each other they began to work up a good rhythm, the tranny would pump into the cop who would push back against her, pulling out of Erin, who would move away from the cop, and then moving back against him on the return thrust. The cop would push into Erin, as both he and the tranny pulled away from each other. This worked for a bit, but as each person neared their orgasm; their fucking became more erratic.

As soon as Erin became to cum she reached back and found the Tranny’s balls again and again squeezed them tightly. The walls of Erin’s pussy and ass were contracting and expanding as the orgasm swept over her. This sensation milked the policeman as he came. As he came his body stiffened completely, the walls of his rectum squeezing down on the tranny’s huge cock.

The tranny could not hold out any longer as she felt both her balls and her cock squeezed so hard it felt like they were in a vice. She blew a tremendous load up the cop’s ass and all down his legs. When she had stopped cumming, the tranny bent down and cleaned up her own cum from his legs.

When she had finished she turned the cop around and kissed him deeply, emptying the sperm into his mouth. The cop tried to spit it out but the tranny pinched his nose and forced him to swallow it. Satisfied the tranny hopped back into he car and sped away at what must have been 90 miles an hour, leaving Erin and the cop behind.

Erin helped the policeman back to his car and helped eased him back into his seat, as his ass was incredibly sore. As she was doing this Erin glanced into the passenger seat and was amazed to see a high-powered video camera.How many times has he done this, Erin asked herself, and then added,well I bet he’s never done this before. Erin grabbed a pad of paper and a pen and wrote down her address and handed it to him, whispering in his ear, “I want a copy,” motioning with her head to the camera. The cop could only nod his head in recognition. Erin gave him a quick peck on the cheek and walked back to her car.

When she was about half way there she heard the ringing of her cell phone and ran the rest of the way to the car. She hopped in and answered her phone, “Hello?”

“Hey babe, where have you been?” asked Jeremy, his voice full of concern. “I’ve been trying to call you for the last ten minutes. I just got in and was calling to let you know that I had made it back alright. When you didn’t answer I thought something had happened to you.”

“Sorry baby, I got a little distracted,” said Erin coyly, “wanna hear about it?”

“Sure,” responded Jeremy, his interest piqued.

“Well,” began Erin, “I got pulled over for speeding . . . ”

12