Erin & Ryan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now," she said, her need overwhelming her, "it's time. I've been watching that stiff cock of yours for what seems like forever. I need it now. My pussy is on fire, and if you don't throw me down on that bed right now, I won't be responsible for what happens."

Ryan needed no further prodding, his cock was throbbing and he could see her juices running down her thighs. He picked her up effortlessly and carried her to the soft, spacious bed. They collapsed in a tangled ball of arms and legs, both ready, but trying desperately not to rush, to savor a moment they both knew they would remember forever. They explored each other with their hands, and bathed each other with their lips and tongues. When his hands found her breasts, each touch sent waves of heat radiating out from her nipples, and each wave was followed by his hands as he explored each glorious inch of her.

The warmth of each kiss lingered on her lips. She could still taste him even as he floated over her neck and nibbled at her, his breath whistling in her ears like a warm, tropical breeze. She slipped her hand between them to find his cock, and found him more than ready. When at last she could take no more, she could only manage two words.

"Now. Please."

Ryan hesitated only for a moment as he rolled on top of her. "Oh, Erin," he gasped, and thrust deep within her in one swift, smooth stroke. She was beyond words as he began to work his cock in and out of her steaming pussy. Lust overtook him as he realized, at last, that he really was fucking his brother's daughter. If she hadn't already been someone he loved with all his heart, and if she wasn't already been stunningly beautiful, and if she didn't already have an amazingly hot body, and if she wouldn't have already turned him on more than any woman he had ever met, the pure incestuous pleasure of breaking the oldest taboo would alone have been enough. But when they all combined it was a perfect storm of erotic titillation, and it released the animal within him, taking him from the slow, sensuous, gentle lover he had been until that point, and sending him over the edge into a firestorm of sexual energy.

"Oh God, Ryan. Oh." She felt it coming before the oncoming wave of passion hit him fully, and knew he was going to take her higher. She braced herself as the blast of energy flowed through him and out of him into her. His pace quickened, and he suddenly seemed to be everywhere at once, with his steely, steaming cock pounding her on the inside while his hands and legs and mouth engulfed her on the outside. If he had been a skilled master at eating her pussy earlier, he was an artist at fucking her now. Her entire body felt electrified. Each thrust of his cock sent waves of ecstasy flowing outward from her pussy, and each kiss of her nipples sent currents of passion down through her breasts, and when they met in her belly they merged and turned down through her back and up through her spine until they crashed into her mind in a blinding flash of intoxicating joy.

His pace quickened again and seemingly boundless lust overwhelmed her. Looking into his eyes, she could see that he was reaching the brink, and when he began driving even harder into her, she went over. An explosion of orgasmic bliss blasted through her, sparking through her from head to toe, radiating from her pussy as her mind reeled from the unbearable thrill. He could feel her pussy rhythmically squeezing his cock as the spasms of her orgasm pulsed through her, and her grip on him was so tight, and their motion so fluid, that they became as one, united in love and lust.

"Erin, oh, God, oh Erin. Ahh!" Her orgasm had him teetering on the precipice, and his aching, straining cock seemed to expand yet again as he pounded her pussy with every bit of energy he had left. "Oh, oh Uncle Ryan!" she screamed, and when she called his name, he came in a volcanic blast and felt as if he would never stop.

She felt his entire body stiffen as he thrust even deeper insider her, calling her name and sending endless bursts of his come streaming into her pussy. She hadn't yet come down from her own orgasm, and feeling his come flooding her through his pulsing cock merely prolonged the exquisite bliss. She could feel his cock twitching as the last, precious drops of his come found their way into her and he settled onto her, still gasping for air, his heart still pounding.

"Oh, dear God, Uncle Ryan," she exhaled, "that was amazing."

"Yes," he gasped, "it was." His chest was still heaving as he slowly recovered his senses, his heart slowing as his mind and body drifted down from the height of orgasm. He slowly settled into the comforting warmth of her arms, and wrapped her in his as they both basked in the afterglow of their communion.

Quietly they rested, indulging themselves in the luxurious warmth of each other's arms, until at last she spoke.

"Uncle Ryan?"

"What is it, love."

"I'm sure going to love going to school here," she said with a smile.

"I'm sure going to love having you here while you're going to school," he answered with a chuckle.

"Uncle Ryan?"

"Yes, Erin."

"How many times have you come tonight?"

"Three, Erin, and they were all glorious."

"Do you think you could manage four?"