Erin & Tony: BFF

Story Info
Broken-hearted best friends have sex.
2.1k words
4.02
116.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anthony Valdez was a real looker, with dark hair and eyes. Like his Italian father, he was over 6 feet in height and out of his three friends, was the last to turn eighteen. Eighteen. He was finally an adult but yet, something still remained from his past. He was a virgin. Living in a co-ed Catholic Preparatory school, complete with uniforms and dormitories, he thought that that time of his life would have passed, but it hasn't. It was about to change and this is his and his best friend Erin's story.

Erin Marston moved into Tony's school in 2002, at the age of 16. She at first was a gawky teenage girl, and hadn't completely grown into her own body. She had braces, glasses, was as flat as a pancake, and had a very bad haircut. Tony (as Anthony prefers to be called) took to her right away, because he himself was going through an acne stage. They became best friends, and over the past two years, he has seen her blossom into a beautiful women as himself into a handsome man. She is 5"6 at her full height, which is something she seldom complains about.

"I'd hate to be taller then the boys I go out with." She always says. She has dark hair, that is thick and wavy, blue eyes, and 36B breasts. In her mind, those were something to whine about, while Tony didn't care at all.

You see Tony loved Erin, and Erin loved Tony, but they didn't tell one another. They both thought the other liked someone else. Erin, actually, thought that Tony liked Erin's roommate and other best friend, Jessica Fielding. Jessica was a fiery redhead, with soft curls cascading down her shoulders and hazel eyes. She, like many redheads, had fair skin and freckles, but not too many. She was from Texas and spoke with an accent. She was curvy, with large hips (for childbearing, she said) and had a 34C chest.

The person Tony thought Erin liked was Rick Nielson, the new kid in school. He was a bad boy and also a skateboarder. Many girls swooned at his feet and he was thought to be a player. He had blonde spiky hair and grey eyes, and like Tony, he was over 6 feet tall. But unlike Tony, he was not a virgin, in fact, Rick needed more then just his ten fingers to count the girls he had slept with. Regardless of this, Erin, Tony, and Jessica befriended Rick.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Being the friends they are, Erin set up Jessica and Tony and Tony, Erin and Rick. One night, the two couples were going to watch a movie in the Girl's Dormitory Lounge. It was the beginning of their Christmas Holidays and everyone else had already left. Both Erin and Rick had flights to catch to their hometowns the next morning. Jessica was going to visit her aunt and Tony was going to go back home, but they were staying that one night to keep their friends company. Erin was wearing a white zip-up hooded sweater, unzipped, a red tank top underneath, and was showing a sliver of her flat stomach where her low-ride jeans did not meet the shirt. Rick, thinking he might get laid that night, was wearing black baggy jeans, a red t-shirt with a long-sleeved black t-shirt underneath. This is what he called his "stud" uniform, and Tony, in trying to keep up, was wearing khaki jeans and a red rugby sweater that complimented his Italian background. Jessica wore a pink v-neck sweater, that revealed a lot of her cleavage and a jean mini skirt.

Tony and Erin volunteered to get popcorn and some drinks for the group, and left for the Dormitory Kitchen/Laundry Room. When they came back to the Lounge, they were shocked to see what lay before them. There was Rick and Jessica making out, with Rick's right hand on Jessica's breast and his left hand had disappeared up her skirt.

"Ahem," coughed Tony. The two broke apart and both flushed in embarrassment.

"Erin! Oh my God, I'm so sorry. I do not know what has come over me," Jessica stuttered.

"Jessica, how could you do this to me?" Erin cried out as she dropped the bowl of popcorn and ran down the hallway to the girl's room. Before she slammed the door, she shouted "Jessica, you can sleep with your new boyfriend tonight! Don't even think of trying to come in here!" She threw Jessica's packed bags out of the room and slammed the door.

"Tony, I..."

"Save it Rick." Turning towards Jessica, he spoke, "Jess, it's okay. Stop crying. I, like you, am in love with someone else too."

"You are?"

"Yes, I am, and tonight I hope to prove my love to her." With that, he turned his back to the couple, who resumed their previous activity, and he walked the hallway to the girl's bedroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Erin?" Tony knocked. "Erin? It's me, Tony. C'mon Erin, let me in."

"No."

"Why not?"

"I'm to embarrassed. I look hideous."

"Aww, c'mon Erin. I've seen you worse and you know that. I saw you when you threw up after you drunk those 10 beers at Maggie's party. Vomit in your hair, on your clothes, on your shoes, on MY shoes..."

The door opened, "OK, shut up and get in here."

Erin's eyes were still a bit red and puffy from the crying, but other then that, she looked fine, but Tony knew that inside she was still hurting. He held out his arms to her and Erin greatfully hugged him. She began to cry again and he said, "It's okay, baby, shhhh, it's okay," as he rubbed her back. Due to the fact that he was at last holding the girl of his dreams, his cock stiffened. In embarrassment, Tony broke the hug.If Erin had notice what his penis had done, she didn't show it on her face.

"Tony, could you please get my eye drops? I think they are on the top of my dresser or they are in my desk drawer." Erin asked.Tony surveyed the room. He had seen it's interior many times, as he knew Rick had also. He came in here to talk to the girls and, well, do more then "talk" with Jessica, but they hadn't got that far. The room was probably 20 X 24 feet. It's walls were painted light blue and had scuffed hardwood floors from many years of use. The girls had tried to hide the floors with a rug, but it didn't cover it all. Jessica's side of the room was the left. She had white fluffy covers and on top was a quilt her Grandma had made for her. Her wall was covered in various boy band posters, but there were a lot of Justin Timberlake ones, who Jessica had a "celebrity crush" on. In contrast, Erin's side of the room (right) had a patchwork denim cover made by her mother and laying atop it was her black discman and CD holder. Her wall was covered by various alternative rock band posters and many featured Linkin Park, her favourite band. Both girls kept their sides of the room relatively clean, and it was easy for Tony to spot the eyedrops on the floor beside the desk.

'Here you go," he said as he handed her the drops.

"Come sit beside me," she said patting the bed beside her, as she moved the discman and CD's. He sat down beside her, glad to see that the beginnings of his hard-on had vanished.

"You don't need him, Er. I just can't believe any guy would pass on you."

"What do you mean, pass on me?"

"Erin, you're extremely beautiful. Rick must be legally blind or insane, because any man would love you and know not to let you go."

"You think I'm beautiful?" She hoped that he did, and wasn't just saying that because they were best friends and he felt sorry for her.

"Does this answer your question?" He leaned in and kissed her softly, and she didn't try to hold him back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Erin's tongue licked at Tony's outer lips, as if saying, "Let me in!" His lips parted and their tongues began to dance together for the first time, but not the last. Erin pulled her arms out of her sweater as Tony licked her ear and kissed down her neck. She lifted her arms above her head, letting Tony take off her red tank top. Her nipples hardened even more in the cool air and Tony stopped kissing Erin as he saw the sight that lay before him. He resumed kissing her by licking around her nipples. This caused Erin, who at the time, was playing with his dark locks, to shove his head toward her breast. He began to suckle her nipple like a baby and nipped at them gently, causing immense pleasure to shoot down to her pussy. She was on fire and she needed to be touched.

She pushed Tony's head away and began to undo his pants. His cock was by now straining at his boxers and she let it out, and it stood at attention in its 9-inch glory. She pushed Tony gently so that he was lying stomach-up on her bed. She leaned her head and slowly licked the tip of his cock, tasting his pre-cum for the first time. She licked the sides of the shaft and then sucked gently on his ball sack. She then aligned her head, and coating his penis in saliva, she began to deep throat him. Even though he was enjoying it, he thought that it wasn't fair for her. He moved her head back up and smiled at her. She smiled back and was about to resume when he said "Stop." She looked up in questioning and his fingers slipped to the buttons of her jeans. She then understood, and undid her pants, pulling them off completely. She was now left in her black bikini bottoms, which she pulled off also. She rearranged her body so that her pussy was over his mouth and resumed sucking his cock. His tongue snaked out and licked her pussy from top to bottom. He then sucked her clit into his mouth and stuck two fingers into her hole. He wiggled them around and began finger-fucking her. He was close to cumming, and when she felt his cock strain in her mouth, she knew he was but she didn't stop. She sucked it all down, swallowing it, wallowing in it's salty taste. She came too, from the furious licking of her pussy, moaning and writhing in pleasure. She moved her legs back so that she was facing him properly. She kissed him, swirling his tongue with hers, and tasting her own cum, and he tasting his.

She was about to mount him for the first time ever, when he stopped her.

"Do you have condoms?" he asked.

"It's okay, baby," she replied, "I've been on the pill for a year now."

She mounted him and breaking through the barrier that was her hymen, she let her pussy adjust to his size. She felt the pleasure follow the sharp pain she had first felt, and she moaned. She began to rock her hips up and down on him and he slowly followed the movements with his own hips.

They did this for awhile and Tony gripped Erin's breasts in his hands, when she suddenly shouted, 'MMMMM! Baby, I'm CUMMMING! Cum with me!" They fucked faster and faster, and together he shot his load deep into her pussy while she coated his cock with her cum. They lay there, with his dick inside her pussy and slowly drifted off to sleep....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning Erin awoke to the feel of Tony's cock inside her. She rode his morning erection for awhile while he slept, until she came. She then gave him a wake-up call with her tongue.

"Morning sleepyhead." She said in a muffled voice between his legs. "Just about to finish my breakfast," as he came. "Yummy." She kissed him, darting her tongue in and out of his mouth. She put her bikini back on and put on his rugby shirt. He pulled his boxers on and followed her out of the room.

They walked quietly towards the living room where they found the passed out Rick and Jessica. The two awoke as Erin and Tony's footsteps became louder.

"Erin," Jessica said, "I'm sorry."

"I know you are and I forgive you, because now I'm with the man of my dreams. I also forgive you Rick. I hope you are happy together." She kissed them both on the cheeks and said, "Shower's taken. Tony and I will be in there for awhile." With that, she turned and pulled Tony along with her to the bathroom, shutting the door behind them.

Jessica and Rick smiled at each other and kissed deeply. They knew this would turn out to be a fun year for both couples...