Erin Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DMaster_14
DMaster_14
1,066 Followers

Erin had been dressed, barely, as a princess, all in light coloured floating material, her breasts out of the top and a "V" in the front of the skirt slit to the crotch. Jerry was naked and his back was red and covered in welts on the screen. The multi thong whip she used caused him great pain, but never broke the skin. Jerry watched as the screen version of himself jerked and flinched at each blow.

Jerry felt his cock harden as he watched Erin dispense discipline on screen. He avoided looking at her, as he knew she would be masturbating to the tape playing. Sure enough, he soon heard her gasping and panting as she approached orgasm. The slurping sound of her cunt could be heard across the room as she drove her fingers in and out of her snatch.

"Attend me slave." She commanded and Jerry hastened to kneel between her legs. Erin had her legs spread and hanging over the arms of the chairs. Her pussy was open and dripping onto the chair seat. Grabbing the back of his head, Erin drove his face deep into the v between her legs. His tongue shot into her snatch and lapped up the wetness there. Erin's legs shot straight out from her body as she stiffened in orgasm and her juice sprayed into his mouth. Her nails dug into the back of his head and his nose was crushed against her stiff clit, further intensifying her orgasm.

Panting and whimpering with delight, Erin released his head and fell back on the chair; Jerry followed her pussy and licked gently at the delicate lips, cleaning her without exciting her further. As her breathing returned to normal, and she returned to earth, Erin had another idea for abusing Jerry and she smiled evilly. "I am going to take a nap, go on with your duties." Erin dismissed him with an arrogant wave of her hand and Jerry kissed her glistening pussy and crawled out of the master bedroom.

Erin awoke after an hour and proceeded to study for another 3. She put on her robe and went downstairs to find her lunch waiting and Jerry kneeling in the kitchen corner as she insisted. She ate her lunch and had Jerry clean up after her and then fed himself as she went down stairs to the playroom to get everything ready. When she returned she looked for Jerry but could not find him till she heard his voice on the phone. It was a very different voice then the one he used when he spoke to her, it was confident and professional and she realized that he was working. She returned to her room and studied until she felt his presence. Jerry announced himself by crawling in to her room and licking her feet.

"You kept me waiting." Erin told him looking down at him with disgust.

"I am sorry Mistress, but that was the call on the deal we have been waiting for. It's..."

"I did not say speak." Erin interrupted. "Down stairs you miserable excuse for a slave." She kicked out at him and made contact with his ass, speeding him along.

Once down in the dungeon Erin reattached the mitts and the ankle cuffs before positioning him against the wall. She folded him in half at the waist and pressed his back against the wall, head down. His wrists and ankle cuffs were locked to the spreader bar she attached, and then she connected a seat belt to the wall, across his thighs and then to the wall again before pulling it tight. With the strap across his thighs, he was held upright to the waist but head down near the spreader bar. Another strap went around him below his knees at his calves, making it impossible to move, but leaving him completely open to her. His genitals and asshole was Erin's to abuse.

Picking up the whip she proceeded to redden his ass and legs again. Jerry groaned and twitched but could not move. His dick was tight to his belly and dripped pre come in his face, but the steel ring prevented him from coming. When his flesh was the precise colour of red she desired, Erin tossed the whip aside and dropped her robe. She was already wearing the large strap on that she enjoyed and she lined it up and pushed it deep into Jerry's open anus.

Jerry screamed as she fucked him deep in one stroke. He was used to taking her dildo up his ass, but never this one right off the bat. He fought to relax and was rewarded with a thrill from his massaged prostate. Erin was fucking him deep and strong, this position forced the dildo down and directly onto her clit. It was a little uncomfortable for her as she was right against the wall but she would fix that next time by having Jerry build a box out from the wall to clip him to and give her room to work, the top of the box also gave her ideas about bringing in someone else to this wonderful life.

Her orgasm caught her off guard and she came in a rush, her creamy fluid draining down her legs. She clawed through their legs and ripped off the cock ring and Jerry screamed and came as she drove all the way up his ass. His cock shot its load all over his face and into his mouth. Jerry swallowed all he could and still more come shot from his cock. Erin collapsed on the wall and caught her breath as the dildo rested deep in Jerry. She unbuckled the harness and stepped back to the bed to regain her composure. Jerry was left panting against the wall. When Erin recovered, she released the top strap and one wrist from the bar. Staggering slightly she headed for the bed and collapsed.

Jerry extricated himself from his position and cleaned the dildo in the bathroom before returning it to its place and went to stand by the bed. Erin surprised him by raising her arms and beckoning him to her. He climbed onto the bed and lay down gently beside her. Erin pulled the covers up over them both and removed the mitts. She pushed him over onto his back and enjoyed the sound of his indrawn breath as his abused skin met the silk sheets. Snuggling into his shoulder she said, "What were you saying about that deal?"

"They bought the proposal. My commission is 2.5 million. We are set for life."

"Good, I think we can find a few things to do with that money. Go to sleep." Erin reached down and gently grasped his penis as they both drifted off, content with their lives.

It had been several months since Jerry made his major break in business and things had only improved both in business and in the relationship with Erin. She had graduated with honors and started her own home based business. Now they shared an office, usually working nude and with Jerry restrained in some way. They had taken fetish cruise on one of the major shipping lines and made many friends in the same circles, which had helped Erin's business immensely, and gave her several ideas.

She had Jerry bound once more against the box she had him build on the wall and she had him folded in half, her current favorite position as she beat him with the buggy whip. Long thin welts covered his ass and thighs as he screamed into his ring gag with each contact. On the thirtieth stroke she decided to have some mercy and put the whip down. Jerry's eyes widened in surprise and thanks as she came over to him and kneeled down to his face. The ring gag kept his mouth open and he extended his tongue.

Erin rubbed her pussy against the outstretched organ and sighed in delight. He could not move nor close his mouth as she stroked her snatch against his open mouth and came repeatedly. Jerry swallowed as well as he could but chocked when he felt her mouth surround his throbbing cock. Erin took him deep and sucked him hard as she shot another orgasm into his open mouth. She felt Jerry's cock get even bigger and she pulled the ring off him and drove her nails into his nuts.

Jerry twitched as best as he could and shot his load into her mouth. Erin swallowed the pearly white cum and sucked harder. She loved the taste of him and since she did not let him cum often she enjoyed it that much more. Normally she would not have let him cum so soon, but she had something new for them to play with.

Erin jerked his cock to make sure she got all his cum from his balls and ticked his anus to make him squirm before she got off his face. Jerry sighed with relief when Erin undid the straps that held him to the box and quickly undid all of the straps while Erin went for a shower.

Emerging from the steaming bathroom Erin saw that Jerry had cleaned up the toys and was waiting in his proper position, on his knees with her towel extended before him. She grabbed her towel and snapped her fingers at him. Jerry crawled forward to her and began to lick her feet. Erin kicked him away and pointed at the shower. Jerry crawled into the bathroom and proceeded to clean the shower before he had his. Once complete he crawled out to the bedroom and found Erin waiting for him on the bed with a new pair of underwear for him.

He stood before her and she held out the pants for him. There were made of latex, with a hole in the front and thin dildo in the back. Jerry took them back into the bathroom and powdered the shorts and greased the dildo and pulled them on. They were too small for him and he had to struggle to get them on and insert the dildo, but he completed dressing quickly. He crawled back out to her and sat back on his haunches for her to inspect him. His cock and balls extended from the front hole and he started to get hard as the dildo massaged his prostate. He was only slightly uncomfortable as this dildo was considerably thinner than what she had been using.

Erin snapped her fingers again and beckoned him to stand before her. Jerry stood with his feet spread and his hands behind his back when he felt something cold hit his nuts. Erin smiled wickedly as she held the ice cubes to his rapidly shrinking bag and dick. Jerry shuddered and did his best to keep still, but he could not stop the reflex to back away from the cold on his nuts. Erin drove her nails in again behind his balls and Jerry froze in place.

"I have another present for you, well two really." Erin said sweetly. Jerry was instantly afraid. A generous Erin meant pain and punishment for him; he could not wait to see what she had for him. She removed the ice and quickly dried his crotch. Then she pulled a small leather bag from behind her back.

"Like it?" She asked. Erin slipped the bag over his cock and balls and tied it tight with the leather thong. She pulled the leather tighter than his cock ring and then she locked it with a small pad lock. "Just so you don't get any ideas of taking it off before I say so. Now turn around and bend over for your other present."

Jerry instantly complied and grabbed his ankles. Erin stroked the latex as it heated up and he felt her push on the dildo in his ass. Suddenly he heard a pumping sound and felt the dildo start to expand. "Do you like it?" Erin asked as she kept squeezing the bulb in her hand. "It is made to expand as much as I want."

Jerry twitched and rocked as the dildo expanded in his ass. This was like being fucked without moving. His cock started to harden again only meet the hard leather pouch and be restrained. This was a new feeling. He needed to get hard, but there was no room in the pouch.

When Erin felt she had had enough, she stopped pumping but left the bulb attached so that it would hang between his legs like a tail. "Is that comfortable?" She asked and Jerry groaned in response. "Good, now go to work. I have things to do in my office." Turning and striding out of the room naked, Jerry watched her go from between his legs.

It was several uncomfortable hours before Erin called him into her office. Jerry had managed to get a surprising amount of work done considering his attire. Erin remained naked and was seated in her leather arm chair as Jerry crawled in. She had her legs crossed and pointed at her feet. Jerry came and began to massage her foot as she rested the other in his lap and her toes played with the pouch containing his straining penis.

Jerry worked her feet and relaxed her as she finished the last item on her list before calling it a day. She pulled her feet back and draped her legs over the arms of the chair. Jerry immediately crawled forward and began to lick her steaming pussy. The feel of the leather arm chair always excited her and she was very wet.

She closed her eyes and twisted her nipples as Jerry snaked his tongue deep into her slit then dragged it across her clit. She bucked against his face and came hard in his mouth. She had been playing with herself for the last hour, but had held of her orgasm till he could do it. Jerry prolonged her orgasm as long as he could and she rocked and strained in the chair till she finished, falling back and relaxing. Jerry stopped sucking and just licked her, gently cleaning up her spendings as she fought for breath.

She pushed him away and stood up. "Get this mess cleaned up and get downstairs." She commanded and she left the office. Jerry immediately started to lick the juice she had left on the chair. He polished her leather seat with his tongue, delighting in the scent of her on the leather as he listened to her dive into the pool and do several laps. He finished just before she got out and quickly crawled down to the dungeon.

Erin came into the dungeon to find him waiting for her and she pulled the blindfold off the table as she went past. Jerry was quickly blinded and she led him to the foot of the bed. Within minutes, she had him spread eagled at the foot of bed and she gave the bulb a few more squeezes for good measure. She inserted the penis gag into his mouth and buckled it behind his head. She attached the alligator nipple clamps with the weights attached and Jerry moaned in pain as the teeth dug in. "Sleep well," she whispered in his ear as she turned to walk to the door. Erin paused to turn on the stereo before she left, some soft classical music never failed to put him out.

Jerry heard the door slam and shuddered at the thought of spending the rest of the night tied as he was, but he had no choice. He sucked on the dick to keep from drooling down his face and waited. With the radio playing he could hear nothing in room and was completely cut off. Had she left him there or was she watching him even as he thought about it.

DMaster_14
DMaster_14
1,066 Followers
12