Erin Ch. 03: Erin's Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erin grinned.

"Hurry up," Lauren said again. "Seriously."

"You'll be okay?"

"Yeah."

"You sure?"

"I'm fine. I'm ready. But someone could come in any minute."

Erin nodded. She looked down, shifted her feet slightly, and got herself lined up. They did this sometimes, but not so often that either of them were very practiced at it. Usually they went very slowly, and usually they were in bed, kneeling or lying down.

They couldn't be as slow now, and the way they were standing, something wasn't quite right either. The dildo was against Lauren, but not so it could go inside her. It was slithering around in the lube on her skin, not staying still, pushing against the top of her leg, then skidding over her pussy.

The angle of their hips was wrong, Lauren thought. They both had shoes on, and were standing up. She was a bit taller than usual.

She leaned forward, and suddenly everything felt better.

Erin found her, and put the smooth end of the dildo against Lauren's ass.

Lauren, watching her in the mirror, whispered, "Go on."

Erin pushed with her hips, and Lauren watched.

Lauren liked Erin's face as she did this. As Erin penetrated her. All horny and concentrating, and worried too. Wanting to fuck Lauren desperately, caring enough not to hurt her.

It was beautiful. That moment of watching was beautiful. It made Lauren feel as close as anything else they did together, as anything that was said.

She didn't think Erin realized how often she watched, while Erin went into her. Erin always looked at the dildo, when they used one. And Lauren looked at her face. Her concentration turned Lauren on almost as much as the actual sex did, just for the intense intimacy of that connection.

She watched, and Erin pushed a little, gently, pushed harder and suddenly went in.

Lauren gasped, and grabbed the counter, and bit her lip so she didn't wince. She pushed backwards herself, trying to speed it up, and get this bit over.

Erin was always too slow, always worried about hurting Lauren. Erin didn't like being fucked this way, and didn't understand what it felt like. She didn't seem to get that the hurting wasn't that bad, was almost good, and was part of this, so quicker was better.

"More," Lauren said, and pushed backwards, and Erin pushed as well and then it was properly in, past where it stretched and hurt and just settled inside Lauren.

Everything felt tight as the dildo went in. It always did, achingly tight close to Lauren's entrance, easier when it was deeper inside. Lauren could feel the lube thick and sticky wet inside her, could feel herself pressing oily smoothness against the dildo as it slithered up inside her. She was careful not to pull away, not to let the dildo come all the way out of her again in case it wouldn't go back in. She felt tense enough that might happen.

Lauren was ready, but she wasn't. Usually when they did this there'd be more foreplay. No foreplay was part of this, was what made it kinky sex in a restaurant bathroom, but Lauren felt tight. Like she was still closed up, like a vice. She was so tight it felt like it ought to have hurt, but actually it just felt good.

Because they were in a restaurant bathroom, she supposed.

The buzzing of the vibrator was quieter once it was inside Lauren. She was glad. It made them less obvious.

Erin moved for a while, but slowly. Slower than usual, anyway, and probably slower than she wanted to. She was watching the dildo, feeling whatever thoughts it was that made her want this, but was being careful, for Lauren's sake.

"Faster," Lauren whispered, "Fuck me. Its okay."

She braced her hands on the sink.

"Go on," she said, and Erin did.

Slowly, getting faster, holding onto Lauren's hips.

"Are you okay?" Erin said. "Does it hurt?"

"Shit yeah."

"You okay?"

"I can stand it for a while. Fuck me."

"I love you," Erin whispered.

Lauren smiled at her in the mirror and said, "Hurry."

Lauren felt Erin reach down between then. Felt Erin's hand slid past her ass, felt Erin press her fingers against herself, rubbing.

"Hey," Lauren said, though clenched teeth. "No cheating."

"I'm not."

Lauren pushed at Erin's arm. "I can feel you. Stop it."

"I thought we were in a hurry."

"Yeah. But you're meant to want to fuck me like all my exes did."

"Yeah."

"Who are men."

"Yeah."

"So stay in character and stop playing with the clit you don't have."

Erin started to laugh, and put her hand back on Lauren's hip. She kept laughing for a second, until Lauren said, "Hey."

"Sorry."

Erin was watching the dildo disappear into Lauren. Lauren could see her face in the mirror, looking downwards. She watching Lauren sometimes too, as it did, but mostly looking at the dildo.

Erin went faster. Lifting Lauren up a little with each thrust, so Lauren's toes were still on the floor, but her heels were up out of her shoes, and she was sprawled half on the counter.

Erin was enjoying herself, but it was starting to hurt.

The dildo wasn't as big as a penis, and its vibrations felt a lot better. Erin didn't push as roughly as Lauren remembered men doing. More circling rather than pushing deep, but it started getting a bit much in the end.

And they really did need to hurry.

Lauren reached back, and put a hand on Erin's tummy, and pushed her away.

"You okay?" Erin asked.

Lauren nodded, feeling her insides go back where they were meant to be. She knelt down.

Erin watched, confused, and said, "Hey..."

Lauren put her hand on the end of the dildo, and felt it all slippery and warm from her body. She held it, and leaned past it, and licked Erin, through the harness.

"Laur," Erin said. "Hold on..."

She seemed confused about what Lauren was doing.

Lauren's hair was out. It was helping hide her mouth. The dildo was next to her face, sitting along her cheek, and she was still holding it, rubbing it like it was a cock, pressing it into Erin as she licked her, still buzzing.

Lauren didn't mind touching the dildo, or having it on her hair or near her face. She rimmed Erin, and kissed Erin after Erin had rimmed her.

She wasn't going to do more than that, though.

She licked Erin. She pushed on the dildo, pressed it back in the harness and against Erin, just next to her tongue.

Erin leaned on the counter, holding onto it and Lauren's shoulders to balance, and went quiet and still. Lauren kept rubbing on the dildo, and sucking on Erin, and suddenly, Erin came.

"I love you," she whispered as she did. Bending over, stroking Lauren's hair, shaking. "Fuck I love you so much."

Lauren let her finish, then stood up, and kissed her, and said, "We should get going..."

Erin nodded. She switched the vibrator off, took it out of the harness, and put it back in Lauren's bag. She fiddled with her suit pants, half did them up.

Then she knelt down, and kissed Lauren's tummy, and tried to turn Lauren around.

"Hey," Lauren said. "No."

"Let me. I want to."

"Later. At home."

But Erin had already turned her around. She pushed Lauren's dress up, and licked her ass. Licked her fast, licked the lube off her, slid her fingers along Lauren, pressing on her clit.

Lauren didn't really want to argue. She closed her eyes, and felt the aftermath of a whole evening's anticipation start flooding through her. Erin's mouth on her ass after being fucked always felt more intense, as if her body overreacted to the roughness of the penetration by feeling infinitely more from the silky gliding of a tongue.

Lauren leaned her elbows on the counter, and her head on her arms, and sighed.

"Hey," Erin said. "Um, hurry."

"I am."

"Do. Please. This might look really bad if anyone comes in."

"I'm doing my best. Shut up."

Lauren was. She was in love and being kinky and felt close to Erin, felt that everything tonight had been worth it and she'd some something important to them both.

She was close. She'd been close already, was halfway there from being fucked. And Erin knew her, knew what to do. In the end it seemed to only a few heartbeats to start. Suddenly everything inside her swelled up and burst and she came.

It went on longer than normal, and left Lauren breathless, and helpless, and barely able to hold herself up against the counter.

She realized she was crying, and Erin was hugging her, standing up behind her now, rubbing Lauren gently with one hand to help her finish, but at the same time covering them both up, pulling Lauren's dress down, pulling her own trousers closed.

Lauren turned around and kissed Erin. Her legs were still shaky. She was leaning on the counter, almost sitting. She kept kissing Erin, kept kissing her for a long moment.

Being caught kissing hardly seemed to matter compared to what they'd just been doing.

"Oh fuck," Lauren said. "That wasn't meant to happen. I just meant to do you."

"Yeah, but no."

"I'm glad you did."

"Of course I'd do you."

"I love you."

"I know."

Lauren started to think again. She remembered where they were, and that their empty table might be obvious. She'd had a plan, and Erin wasn't going to wreck it by being all sweet.

"Go," Lauren said, and tried to push Erin towards the door.

"In a sec."

"Go now. So we don't both come back at the same time."

"We left at the same time.'

"Just go," Lauren said, and kissed her again. "Please."

This time Erin left.

Lauren leaned where she was, and waited. After a couple of minutes she blew her nose, and cleaned herself up, and checked for marks on her dress, and then went back to the table.

Walked back, quite calmly, and sat down, and talked to Erin about nothing, like she had underwear on and her ass wasn't achingly tingly and nothing sordid had just happened in the bathroom.

When the waiter next came past, Lauren held out her cutlery and said, as calmly as she could, "Sorry, I dropped these. Could I get new ones?"

The waiter nodded, and went away, and brought a clean fork and spoon back. She didn't look at Lauren especially, didn't grin like she knew they'd just had sex in the toilets. She didn't seem to have noticed anything at all.

"So," Erin said, when the waiter was gone. "Do you have three things too?"

"Maybe."

"For when it's your birthday?"

Lauren smiled. "Maybe."

"So what are they?"

"I'll tell you on my birthday. If you promise to do one of them first."

Erin was looking at her, thinking.

"That's the deal," Lauren said.

Erin grinned. "Okay," she said. "So what are they?"

"Wait and see," Lauren said.

Then the entrees arrived, and the waiter was nearby, so they talked about Erin's day at work instead.

12