Erin Goes Anal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jimmy was next and he wanted to cum in my ass, too. I was a sloppy mess down there and Andy's cum had started to leak out of my hole and run down my thighs by then but Jimmy didn't seem to mind. He shoved himself in me completely and fucked me fast and hard. He made me cum again and then his load joined Andy's, deposited deep inside my ass.

Kevin was last and as he got up off the chair I could see that his cock was wrapped in a condom – I knew that he would choose my pussy, he always did. I rolled onto my back and spread my legs wide for him. He positioned himself and placed one of my legs on each of his shoulders. He entered me in a rush and I could see the lust in his eyes. I was quite proud of him actually, not many guys could handle watching their girl fuck three other guys right there in front of him. I decided that when my ass healed I would let him have a private evening with it as a reward.

He fucked me hard, the way that he does when he's on a mission to cum. I felt him stiffen and could feel the heat of his spunk inside the condom. Eventually I got around to getting on the pill and we no longer had to mess around with those damn things but that day, it was a necessary evil.

Kevin pulled out of me and sat back on the floor. I looked around all saw that they were all sprawled out on the rug or on furniture, wearing that sly smile that men who are completely satisfied do.

+++++

I must have fallen asleep because when I awoke the last streams of sunlight were streaming in the windows. I was lying in Kevin's arms and he felt me stir.

"Everyone leave?" I asked.

"Yeah, we all fell asleep and when they woke up they didn't want to disturb you. They told me to make sure to tell you 'thanks.' I think you shocked them with your sexual prowess but even more so because they never expected you to honor the wager."

"A bet's a bet. I had to pay up."

"I'd say you paid us all in full. More, I think actually. I think we owe you."

"Oh, you'll get your chance to pay up… the girls are never going to believe this and its going to take all four of you telling them what happened before they are ever going to believe me."

"I think we can handle that," he said and kissed my neck. "C'mon, let's get in the shower and go get a bite to eat – you may have had all the meat you could take but I haven't eaten since breakfast."

"Haven't eaten anything other than me, you mean?"

He laughed. "Right, nothing other than you."

12